Your Search | at&t u verse high speed internet

Dec 09 2016
Larry H Parker On April 28,2016, I was in a car as a passenger on my way to the airport. As we were stopped and waiting at the light to get on the freeway a car behind us ran the red light and crashed into the back of the car I was in causing the car that I was in to run into the car in front of us. I contacted Larry H Parker Office in Long Beach Ca. They took my case. The car that ran into the back of us was found at fault. Ias a result of the accident the car the I was in was deemed totaled by the insurance company. I ended up going to physical therapy for my back as a result of the accident. I went to therapy for 6 weeks. Now the case is ready for settlement and Larry H Parkers representative stated that they can only get me two thousand dollars for the accident. That really sucks. I hope to never get into an accident again but if I do I WILL NEVER USE LARRY H PARKER AGAIN ! On top of that am still waiting to sign the release agreement that's stuck somewhere in accounting. After all I went through in that car accident two thousand dollars is not even fair at all. Long Beach California Author: Moreno Valley, California Unusual Rip-Off: Larry H Parker california

Dec 09 2016
High Class Universe I think they might not even exist - worried about my information now!!!! Nationwide Author: Hainesville, Illinois Toy Stores: High Class Universe Nationwide

Dec 09 2016
Unstoppable Vision llc High Class gifts I ordered 4 pen shaped fishing rods for a total of 79.88 . I have tried to contact them to see when they would be shipped 4 different times and still have not heard from them . I have tried to call the number 318-321-8499 and the phone recording stated that number is not in service. They charged my credit card the same day that it was ordered on 11/14/16 Internet Author: Hendersonville , North Carolina Fishing: Unstoppable Vision llc Internet

Dec 09 2016
High Class Universe Non responsive Company for Children's Christmas Presents Internet Author: Lahaina, Hawaii Specialty Stores: High Class Universe Internet

Dec 09 2016
MyPix2.com never received my canvas Internet Author: Oregon Computer Mail Order: MyPix2.com Internet

Dec 09 2016
Body Spartan from Tyler Reks scam, beach body reseller, tyler reks, body spartan cotati Internet Author: Jersey City, New Jersey Weightloss Programs: Body Spartan from Tyler Reks Internet

Dec 09 2016
Inate Scientific Inatescientific.com Screwed without even a kiss! Internet inatescientific Author: St. Louis, Missouri Attorney Generals: Inate Scientific Internet

Dec 09 2016
Molly Steiner ,aka, Molly Gallagher Complete Con Artist Chicago Internet Author: Internet Small Business Services: Molly Steiner Internet

Dec 09 2016
The Best Music CDs Bought CD and found it to be bogus. Pirated. Leonard Cohen does not play and is a rip off eBay Internet Author: Ridge, New York Art Galleries: Unusual Rip-Off: The Best Music CDs Internet

Dec 09 2016
Skin Restore Pro Brutal Scam Santa Ana CA Author: Duluth, Minnesota Unusual Rip-Off: Skin Restore Pro Internet

Dec 09 2016
The Deal Empire Package never showed - my loss they said Internet Author: Midlothian, Texas Clothing Stores: The Deal Empire Internet

Dec 09 2016
651-303-1846 < Bad John caller Wanted all my info location and room number then was a total no show Mall of America , MN Internet Author: Saint cloud, Minnesota Liars: 651-303-1846 < Bad John caller Internet

Dec 09 2016
star skin creme pacific youth, union eye serum company helped themselves to 174.60 of my money after ordering a $5.00 skin creme Internet Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Miscellaneous Companies: star skin creme Internet

Dec 09 2016
Powersellerdigital.com ABSOLUTE SCAM BAIT AND SWITCH ADDED CHARGES NOT APPROVED YET TO REFUND Internet Author: Lombard, Illinois Cameras & Video: Powersellerdigital.com Internet

Dec 09 2016
TheStyleGo.com Ripoff/Scammer Warning! Internet Author: Other Beauty Products: The Style Go Internet

Dec 09 2016
The Deal Empire I ordered the waist trimmer in November. Got a confirmation but never received item. Internet Author: Woodbridge, Virginia Alternative Health: The Deal Empire Internet

Dec 09 2016
Starling Capital SCAM Stockholm Sweden Internet Author: Rocky Mount, North Carolina Brokerage Companies: Starling Capital Internet

Dec 09 2016
Focus Nutra Free Sample was not free at all! Internet Author: London, Ontario Weightloss Programs: Focus Nutra Internet

Dec 09 2016
Ameribanc National - Rip Off Company SCAM, Rip Off Wheaton, IL Internet Author: Bryson City, North Carolina Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Ameribanc National Internet

Dec 09 2016
High Class Universe I ordered a Kid's On the Go Portable Snack & Play Tray Nov. 25th, email payment confirm, Have not received shipping info or merchandise. Internet Author: Boaz, Alabama Specialty Stores: High Class Universe Internet

Dec 09 2016
internet on the go the biggest ripoff ever Internet Author: sanford, Florida Internet: internet on the go Internet

Dec 09 2016
China Freight mychinafreightmychinafreight.com They will not ship your freight until you pay a higher price Nanshan District Shenzhen Author: San Diego, California Miscellaneous Companies: China Freight Internet

Dec 09 2016
Massage Therapy - coastal 1, Palm Heat And Reheat We stopped at their kiosk to inquire about their product. The girl seemed very helpful and gave us prices and even cracked some of the disks to show us how they heated up.  Myrtle Beach South Carolina Author: Myrtle Beach, South Carolina Sales People: Massage Therapy - coastal 1 Myrtle Beach, South Carolina

Dec 09 2016
High Class Universe Took my money and no communication NOR product Internet Author: Longview, Washington Toy Stores: High Class Universe Internet

Dec 09 2016
thrive market thrivemarket.com The charge for the trial membership was not obvious . I never saw I would be charged $60 a year. Internet Author: quarryville, Pennsylvania Food Vendors: thrive market Internet