AT&T WIRELESS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: AT&T Wireless
There may be more specific results for "AT&T Wireless"
For more specific results for "AT&T Wireless"
Showing 1-25 of 52,647 Found Reports For more specific results for "AT&T Wireless"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 28 2017
Allura skin Allura Anti Aging Serum I too was victim of Joanna Gaines skin cream scam. Ordered 1 skinproduct 'Allura' at $4.95 was sent 2 skin products & charged 85.95 each + ship chgs. They refused to take back or return $. Orange County California Author: Helendale, California Skin Care: Allura skin Orange County, California

Jul 28 2017
HVH Transportation Hvh never paid quality leasing co , $1,330 for payments as they informed me they would, nothing over 1,000 mile runs, when asked over and over, 20 times, in fact, to give me 3,000 miles a week, had to take medical leave, gave them the doc note needed to return to work, was hassled about getting a new d.o.t. physical, when my doctor clearly informed Wayne Miller , safety officer, i did not need one as my current physical is still current til november. If you are not part of someones little click, you do not matter. Do NOT lease on to this company they will stab you in the back and laugh at you fir doing so. All they do is use independent contractors, and their trucks for company success not the independent contractors. Denver Colorado Author: Ponca City, Oklahoma Attorneys General: HVH Transportation Denver, Colorado

Jul 28 2017
Vrsimple Azvr, Mps, national equity, vrsimple, This company is known to screw people over I rented from them a couple months ago I've been doing research and they are a bunch of small companies that operate by the same owner Charles S. rental manager vrsimple azvr mps national equity they keep never give them a security deposit cause they won't return it to you I'm also a homeowner that had listed my property with them and I never received a payment for my home. It's impossible to get ahold of anyone at this company I would be very careful as they are completely a scam. Phoenix Internet
Author: Phoenix, Arizona Lodging: Vrsimple Internet

Jul 28 2017
BALBOA CAPITOL DONT DO.... DONT DO IT... DONT EVER CONTRACT WITH THIS GROUP...CALL ME AND ILL EXPLAIN WHY....I HAVE BEEN LIED TO....DECEIVED...MY GOD.... IT GOES ON AND ON..THE WORSE AND RUDEST STAFF IF HAVE EVER SEEN....HOW DO THEY SLEEP AT NIGHT???? costa mesa California Author: Sherwood, Arkansas Credit Services: BALBOA CAPITOL COSTA MESA, California

Jul 28 2017
Alliance for consumers USA association plan (ACUSA) First health.com, Coventry healthcare.com Sold us a health care plan at low cost that covered medical, vision and prescription that would start immediately with local doctor coverage. Florida Internet Author: Browns Valley, California Health Insurance: Alliance for consumers USA association plan (ACUSA) Internet

Jul 28 2017
Suzanne Anderson I ordered some creams online and the cost was just for the shipping cost and that was all they never said they were going to take 99.95 out of my account if I needed they were going to screw me over and take the only money I gave out of my account I would never ordered this stuff at all. Brainerd Minnesota Author: Brainerd, Minnesota Skin Care: Suzanne Anderson Brainerd, Minnesota

Jul 28 2017
Color By Pascal Fraud Fraud Fraud !!!!! I ordered 3 lipsticks under this promotion and the lipsticks aren't free like their suppose to be and they never show up and you can't get in contact with them at all!!! I'm pissed because I fail for it On Facebook No city Just fraud Internet Author: Orlando, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Color By Pascal Internet

Jul 28 2017
textbookrecycling.com The company is a fraud use at own risk moscow Idaho Author: APACHE JUNCTION, Arizona Colleges and Universities: textbookrecycling.com moscow, Idaho

Jul 28 2017
Nir Romem @ TVexe.com or neartelevision.com False advertising, not even a real network, sign up at your own risk, sketchy view at best Yokneam Hazafon Israel (not US based obviously) Internet Author: Williamsburg, Virginia Cable Companies: Nir Romem Internet

Jul 28 2017
Darwaterfront and Associates Well, I saw this promotion for a free bottle of Explosive Performance, and Fierce Big enhancement, that was at least a year and a half ago, now darwaterfront is trying to get a $ 197.72 out of me Author: Los Angeles, California Advertising / Deceptive: Darwaterfront and Associates Internet

Jul 28 2017
Direct TV/AT&T Deen still Ranch Kept money for connection but don't even provide service in the area lakeland Florida Author: Lakeland , Florida Cable TV: Direct TV/AT&T Nationwide

Jul 28 2017
Linkshe.com Linkshe Running a bait and switch operation. Sent me a knockoff of a swimsuit I ordered that is a poorly made knock off. I went round and round with their customer service department, who insisted I had to return the item (at my expense) to get a full refund. I did return it, with tracking and they received it, but never issued my refund, Internet
Author: Mableton, Georgia Bait-and-Switch: Linkshe.com Internet

Jul 28 2017
PWM Live Michael Beeson Email System hasnot paid off as stated in program description. vancouver, canada Internet Author: Williamsburg, Massachusetts Work at Home: PWM Live Internet

Jul 27 2017
admirial securty services securty guard company they hire any one quick they over work u all kinds shifts at no notice show at work slick no no knew when to come work they lie say u sucd do over night then get tow hrs rest come back next morning do 8 more hrs richmond Virginia Author: williamsburg, Virginia Employment Services: admirial securty services richmond, Virginia

Jul 27 2017
Action Cooling and Heating Total Scammers: They called stating our current unit was up for an annual inspection. They came out and stated we needed to spend 3100 dollars to fix the rusted part that was not covered under warranty. The least I would need is was coolant at the price of $295.00. I decided to call another AC company and have them look at the unit. NOT ONLY WAS there NOTHING wrong but they did not even add the coolant i so desperality needed. I repeat nothing was wrong with our unit. To make matters worse he wrote up I bought a service contract. They will not return our calls after serveral attempts to reach the management. RUN from this horrible company. Fort Myers Florida Author: Bradenton, Florida Maintenance Companies: Action Cooling and Heating Fort Myers, Florida

Jul 27 2017
LashSerum This charge was not authorized. I just received this sample in the mail a couple days ago and according to the webpage ,cannot find now, I would have 2 weeks trial to try it before I buy it. I just looked at my bank account this morning and saw this LAEFLNI*TR 077967 LAEFLNI*TRYLASHTASTE 855-3941292 IL Transaction Date: 7/27/2017 12:00 AM Transaction Amount: $149.95 Check Number: Debit or Credit: D Host Transaction Code: 146 Host The company representative, Janine, operator ID 01156 outright refused to acknowledge my demand for a refund.  Idaho Internet
Author: Key West, Florida Eye Care: LashSerum Internet

Jul 27 2017
Allegro Anti Aging cream DAR Waterfront They are trying to collect $51.50 for cream I did not order..And it would have been paid for at the time of purchase if I had ordered Sherman Oaks, California Author: Windermere, Florida TV Advertisements: Allegro Anti Aging cream Sherman Oaks,, California

Jul 27 2017
Texas Dept. of Health and Human [Dis]Service can/t give names, HHS keeps them secret so you can't redress grievances for their illegal conduct. abusive, regularly violates constitutional protections of the people, illegal behavior, can't follow their own rules and regulations Austin Texas Author: Alvarado, Texas ORGANIZED CRIME: Texas Dept. of Health and Human [Dis]Service Austin, Texas

Jul 26 2017
car hop uac Sold me a car that was no good gave me problems put bad reporting on my credit that was not supposed to be not able to retrieve the stuff that was in my car at time of repo I have to pay for it police was called on me excetera excetera excetera Sacramento Nationwide Author: Sacramento, California Auto Dealers: car hop Nationwide

Jul 26 2017
The Ranch at Piney River Elements Behavioral Health Don't Go to The Ranch at Piney River Nunnelly Tennessee Author: Dubuque, Iowa Mental Health: The Ranch at Piney River Nunnelly, Tennessee

Jul 26 2017
PERRIS SKYDIVING RIVERSIDE , MELANIE CONATSER-PESCHIO PITBULL ATTACKED US VICIOUSLY !& Melanie WANTED TO ESCAPE These Killers at Perris Skydiving Riverside Melanie Conatser - Pescio Her PITBULL Vic Riverside Ca Internet Author: San Diego, California Miscellaneous Companies: PERRIS SKYDIVING RIVERSIDE Internet

Jul 26 2017
GEEK SQUAD, Best Buy Never, ever think Geek Squad is there to help you, called at 4 o'clock told it would be 20 minutes to an hr 2 and 1/2 hrs later disconnected and had to start all over and was told it would be at least 2 hours before they could get to me and I would still need to be at my computer. Its now 4 1/2 hours into this journey and still no support. WHAT A WASTE OF TIME AND MONEY NEW PORT RICHEY FLORIDA Nationwide Author: Holiday, Florida Computer Help Desk: GEEK SQUAD, Best Buy Nationwide

Jul 26 2017
Hoverkicks The sneaker I bought only last one month the light started not working at first one shoes didn't charge at all when I first got it, than they replace it. But it still not working my kids doesn't even use no more since it doesn't woek at all so basically I gave money for a product that never work in the first place. Internet Author: South Richmond Hill, New York Unusual Rip-Off: Hoverkicks Internet

Jul 26 2017
Locksmith-pros.net Lock Smith Pros Technician Carlos (young kid) arrived at Elizabeth NJ. Carlos using his tools (metal bar) unsuccessfully tried to unlock the driver side door, while Driver was watching that Carlos does not damage the door. At the moment that driver got busy on a phone call, the kid Carlos walked around the car towards the passenger door (front) to unlock the door. This time he was successful. Yet the door was damaged got a molding frame dented and scratch, this caused by the tools and technique Carlos used. Also the Clip weather strip was affected causing water to access the interior. Whole border of the window is vented. When damages were pointed out, Carlos did not showed any interest nor professional handling of the situation. Someone must do something to this crocks. Somewhere in NJ - they operate online. New Jersey Author: New Jersey Questionable Activities: Locksmith-pros.net New Jersey

Jul 26 2017
MEDICAL SERVICE GROUP UNKNOWN THEY CALL ME AT ALL HOURS OF THE DAY AND NIGHT. WHEN I ANSWER THEY HANG UP. LOS ANGELES Nationwide Author: Pasadena, California Misc. Health Specialists: MEDICAL SERVICE GROUP Nationwide