Your Search | at&t wireless mobility & southwest credit systems

Sep 24 2016
JT Juan Treminio EBC chrome plating JT Juan Treminio EBC chrome plating Juan is a rip off artist, he scammed me out of my chrome at a car show in Santa Ynez Ca, he's take your rare Chrome and try's to get you to pay up front. He only returned some of the chrome to me. He still has my front grill and several other misc stainless trim. Sometimes he will return you call, but most of the time he does not. He lies over and over stating your parts are done and will be shipped. This guys also sells on eBay La puente CA Nationwide Author: Solvang Ca, California Car Parts & Accessories: JT Juan Treminio EBC chrome plating Nationwide

Sep 24 2016
Secret Serum Advanced Legacy Technologies It was a scam. Unauthorized charges on my credit card for $85.00 each for s trial product that they charged $5.95 each LA Internet
Author: Plano, Texas Beauty Salons: Secret Serum Internet

Sep 24 2016
Somerset jail Warden briggs My husband is encarsirated at the jail and for almost a month both I've been calling Briggs , about the property of Marcus meter which still no one has returned and he is in need of. Briggs has yet to contact me or return the belongings to the inmate SOMERSET Pennsylvania Author: SOMERSET, Pennsylvania Correctional Facilities: Somerset jail SOMERSET, Pennsylvania

Sep 24 2016
Bradford, Damien and Shurkz bds-llp Deborah Bradford AKA Deborah Rodriguez Scam, Fraudulent Checks, Not A Job Just A Scam To Get Your Information Internet Author: Ft Washington, Maryland Work at Home Business: Bradford, Damien and Shurkz Internet

Sep 24 2016
VERIZON ERC TWO YEARS AFTER CANCELLING THEY SENT A BILL AND SENT TO CREDIT BUREAUS Nationwide Author: SOMERSET, Massachusetts Cable Companies: VERIZON Nationwide

Sep 24 2016
JH Portfolio Debt Equities Paid original Creditor. Account originally opened prior to 2011. JH Portfolio has established a new opened credit date denying the statues of limitation for the state of NV. They have no legal/attorney right to collect on the debt. On top of it, I've had no negative remarks on my credit report regarding this debt and as if April of this year I now do. The goes against the Consumer Rights Act and is illegal! Hazelwood Missouri Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Lawyers: JH Portfolio Debt Equities Hazelwood, Missouri

Sep 24 2016
Essential Beauty & Health NOW No Refund and continued to charge my credit card San Diego CA Author: Milford, Michigan Weightloss Programs: Essential Beauty & Health NOW

Sep 23 2016
First Federal Credit and Collections unfair scam unethical deceptive unresponsive Hollywood Florida Possible solution for you Author: parkland, Florida Hospitals: First Federal Credit and Collections Internet

Sep 23 2016
Summit Broadband Subscribe to phone,tv, & internet. Sporadic or NO service for at least 9 days. orlando Florida Author: Tavares, Florida Cable TV: Summit Broadband orlando, Florida

Sep 23 2016
Midland Credit Management (MCM) non-stop calls and now calling my family too! I have asked them to stop calling me! Internet Author: Lemitar, New Mexico BBB Better Business Bureau: Midland Credit Management (MCM) Internet

Sep 23 2016
Pacific Youth trial period 14 days;credit card charged $84.95 after 7 days;phone # disconnected;afraid of new charges Tampa, Florida Author: Jordan, New York BBB Better Business Bureau: Pacific Youth Tampa,, Florida

Sep 23 2016
Electronics for Best These people are criminals. I bought speaker stands from this company. They charged me $60. When I arrived at my house I opened the box and both stands where broken. Jamaica New York
Author: Shirley , New York Miscellaneous Electronics: Electronics for Best Jamaica , New York

Sep 23 2016
CreditCoachusa Lovell Jones, AKA, Rogelene Jones Creditcoachusa operated by: Lovell Jones. AKA, Rogelene Jones Union City Georgia Author: Fredericksburg,, Virginia Credit & Debt Services: CreditCoachusa Union City, Georgia

Sep 23 2016
Utah Soccar Arena dazen kljucevic Drazen Drazen ordered and had installed a security surveillance system for his Utah Soccar Facilities in Utah, We bought the parts, had our technicians install his systems and then refused to pay for the things he bought. Woods Cross Utah Author: Sandy, Utah Dead Beat Customers: Utah Soccar Arena Woods Cross, Utah

Sep 23 2016
Mathew Harding Rodgers & co Mathew Alexander Harding Mathew harding Scam &Patricia Rodgers of Camira Queensland Scam Camira Queensland Internet
Author: NSW, Other Work at Home: Mathew Harding Rodgers & co Internet

Sep 23 2016
Karen McKenzie LTD Kim Holloway/Moira Buntain Work from home Scam March Internet
Author: liverpool, Other Work at Home: Karen McKenzie LTD Internet

Sep 22 2016
Charity Leather aks Leather Merchants aka phil Sinner Ordered a jacket and two pair of chaps April of 2016 they continue to send me the wrong item I sent them back at my cost and I am now waiting on one jacket numerous attempts receive a check or the jacket has failed Phil keeps using big excuses like the warehouses for the warehouse is empty I don't even think he has a warehouse he is no longer taking my emails Internet leather Author: grand meadow, Minnesota Luggage & Leather Goods: Charity Leather Internet

Sep 22 2016
TLC Marketing Ashley Block, Brian Kwik, Bryce Wells, Donna Ogonowski, Mike Scalera Employment Scam! They try not to pay, and fire everyone after 1 week of working. Even good producers. They abuse you and work you so hard youll quit. The contract they offer is fake by law your a at will employee so they fire you before paying you what they promiss. No one has been there more then 2 weeks. The company scams big companies into believing they have network of loyal reward customers they don't. New York New York Author: New York City, New York Better Business Bureau: TLC Marketing New York, New York

Sep 22 2016
My family mobile Walmart tmobil I don't feel I should be responsible for these amounts of my phone bill I paid 79 dollars and now you want to charge me 47.82 I only get 5 GB and I don't even come close to that much a month I feel the 34.50 I paid on the 7th is the right amount I would l Over charging me for months what credit to my account Cornelius Oregon Author: Cornelius, Oregon Telephones: My family mobile Walmart tmobil Cornelius, Oregon

Sep 22 2016
Dr. Lana Rozenberg Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Dr. Lana Rozenberg is totally dedicated to her patient satisfaction and delivers the best possible care that is available at this time. Dr. Lana Rozenberg uses the latest technology and her expertise to achieve that. *UPDATE: Dr. Lana Rozenberg pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Dr. Lana Rozenberg recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Update regarding Dr. Lana Rozenberg Ripoff Report Author: New York, New York Dental Services: Dr. Lana Rozenberg DDS VERIFIED TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Cosmetic dentist in NYC, Dr. Lana Rozenberg transforms patient’s smiles through the most advanced cosmetic dentistry techniques, including porcelain veneers and teeth whitening. Dr. Rozenberg holds over 15 years of experience and remains one of New York City’s most esteemed cosmetic dentists, known for her natural-looking, beautiful smile makeovers. New York, New York

Sep 22 2016
DRM scams mail fraud and credit card fraud Nationwide Author: San Bruno, California Computer Software: DRM scams Nationwide

Roamans/JESSICA LONDON Over charging/ double charging Internet
Author: Philadelphia , Pennsylvania Credit Card Processing Companies: Roamans Internet

Sep 22 2016
Zeno auto parts Dylan,Matthews,Marvin., these are the sale people i spoke with at the time i was purchasing a transmission for a 1991 Mazda mx5. Abused Consumer Hamilton Township New Jersey Author: Morgan hill, California Auto Parts: Zeno auto parts Hamilton Township, New Jersey

Sep 22 2016
oz amoyal Double charged shipping by entering wt of package as 3oz instead of 3#. cost me $13.62 at postoffice to claim package. Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Hubbard, Ohio Mail Order Services: oz amoyal Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Sep 22 2016
Cybersource Authorize.net Cybersource created a duplicate merchant account and charged us monthly fees for 8 years San Francisco Nationwide Author: Chatsworth, California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Cybersource Nationwide