Your Search | at&t wireless mobility & southwest credit systems

Aug 24 2016
Cassiopeia Bouvier des Flandres Stephen D. Bowerman Jani Bowerman Steve has taken money from a variety of buyers and at this point September 2016 the amount he has taken and not refunded nor supplied puppies has risen to $10,950.00! NO one has recieved a puppy or their money back from him. Wasilla, Alaska Alaska Author: Orlando , Florida Animal Services: Cassiopeia Bouvier des Flandres Wasilla, Alaska

Aug 24 2016
Globe Institue Of Technology After paying 2 years (4semesters) of tuition in full, I earn my associates degree from Globe Institute of Technology. I was then offered a full scholarship to move onto University. After committing to the full scholarship offered it was brought to my attention that the university I was suppose to be attending could NOT accept my credits earned at Globe Institute Of Technology. Which the university had said Globe was not accredited. Because of this I was not able to further my education at a higher level and was force to discontinue my college basketball career!!! New York New York
Author: Toronto , Ontario Credit & Debt Services: Globe Institue Of Technology New York, New York

Aug 24 2016
across town rentals Saw a post on craigslist and called the number, the lady put me on hold. Shes comes back and I ask her about the post. She asks where I was located, I told her. I could tell she didnt know where the place would be. she said before we can see the place, we need a retainer of 350 sent electronically or in the mail. I asked if they had a web site, and told her I wouldn't feel comfortable sending money before I could see a place and didnt think they were a legit company at all, she replied, well thanks for calling, and hung up. Fort Collins Colorado internet Author: Fort Collins, Colorado Housing Rentals: across town rentals inc Colorado

Aug 24 2016
The Adjustment Bureau Ripoff Collector of invalid debts conspires with credit card merchant and lease company Woodland Hills California Author: san francisco, California Miscellaneous Office Services: The Adjustment Bureau Woodland Hills, California

Aug 24 2016
Five Star Property Management On August 1st I told your staff I was intending to move in 30 days. They failed to tell me it must be written on paper at that time. Now they tell me I must pay for September too. Pocatello Idaho Author: Chubbuck, Idaho Housing Rentals: Five Star Property Management Pocatello, Idaho

Aug 24 2016
Homes.com Homes.com Total RipOff - Beware of them trying to sell you on local connect. All you get is a bunch of renters calling. Then they charge your credit card 6 months in advance with no warning. Would not talk to about the issue despite several attempts to contact them. Real estate agents beware, do not waste your money with these scammers! NOVA Virginia Nationwide Author: Virginia Customer Leads: Homes.com Nationwide

Aug 24 2016
shudder Ripoff new york Internet Author: smithfield, Rhode Island Credit Card Fraud: shudder Internet

Aug 24 2016
Action Towing (Los Angeles) Action Towing 1Ralph Morrison ***AVOID AT ALL COSTS!!! Aggressive, Rude and VERY unprofessional*** Los Angeles Nationwide
Author: , Auto Towing: Action Towing (Los Angeles) Nationwide

Aug 24 2016
Mesa Garage Doors Irvine California Author: San Clemente, California Work at Home: Mesa Garage Doors Irvine, California

Aug 24 2016
Discount Cab Worker exploitation at its worst Tucson Arizona Author: Tucson, Arizona Taxi & Limousine Services: Discount Cab Tucson, Arizona

Aug 24 2016
Monex monex, money express, monexgroup, monex scam, monex scammers, money express scam, monex group scam, monex group, monex, money express Toronto Ontario Author: Toronto, Ontario Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Monex Toronto, Ontario

Aug 24 2016
Elvis Capellan RECOMMENDED TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Elvis Capellan award winning Real Estate Executive is dedicated to total customer satisfaction. *UPDATE: Elvis Capallen pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Elvis Capallen recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
ELVIS CAPELLAN IS A LIAR AND A CRIMINAL!!! Author: Boise, Idaho Smoke Shops: Elvis Capellan Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Elvis Capellan a Real Estate Executive at HGVC which is a division of “Hilton Worldwide Holdings Inc.” Elvis Capallen is responsible for helping grow the leading global hospitality company, over 3,000 properties, half a billion rooms in over 80 countries helping customers from all over the world acquire deeded real estate properties at Hilton resorts in the Asia Pacific region at the HGVC division. Elvi Nampa, Idaho

Aug 24 2016
Fairway Media (Bench Craft Company) Admits to attempting fraud, but it's ok because the credit card declined the charge. Portland, Oregon Nationwide Author: Edmonton, Alberta Advertising / Deceptive: Fairway Media Nationwide

Aug 24 2016
Victor Funding Co. Victor Funding, Victor Funding Corporation Burn your Credit, Mislead Info, False Pre Approval El Paso Texas
Author: Montreal, Credit & Debt Services: Victor Funding Co. El Paso, Texas

Aug 24 2016
Consumer Clearing House Exactly the same things happened to me today. I was told that I had won $500,000 and that my husband had to be on the line t hear of my good luck. The taxes information was all the same, but before she got to the we pay them $4,000 part, the line gave a busy signal. I was unable to call them back, and I'm grateful I was spared wasting any more of my time. Nationwide Author: Hopewell, New Jersey Tax Services: Consumer Clearing House Nationwide

Aug 24 2016
truthfinder.com Offers complete reports but asks for more money when you pay for report. Internet Author: Daphne, Alabama Credit Card Fraud: truthfinder.com Internet

Aug 24 2016
IC*freeshipping.com Charging $12.97 per month to my debit card. Seems to be somehow associated with shopping at Koh'sl online. Internet Author: Semora, North Carolina Department & Outlet Stores: IC*freeshipping.com Internet

Aug 24 2016
KISS SALES GROUP Allowed an unauthorized transaction on a card of mine, or perhaps were involved in it themselves Hampton Virginia Author: Medford, Oregon Credit Card Fraud: KISS SALES GROUP Hampton, Virginia

Aug 23 2016
Mike hustings Cash advance This person first time called me on my phone talking about I took a loan from cash advance and now I didn't pay or so they sent me to collection which o have never tooked a loan from a company name cash advance and then today on 08/23/2016 they Emailed me saying that I failed to pay the debt so this is the final notice or else they well send me a lawsuit of 7600$ and o can get arrested he asked me to pay today 607$ through email or else they well file the next day for a lawsuit Internet Author: Kent, Washington Credit Card Fraud: Mike hustings Internet

Aug 23 2016
AJ Murray's. Beards. Criminal. AJ Murray's Men's Grooming Products and owner Alyssa Middleton. AJ Murrays's owner under investigation for felony perjury and pocketing $ from charity connected to business aimed at men/veterans. Mt. Washington Kentucky Alyssa Middleton in Mt. Washington Identified. Author: Louisville, Kentucky Barbers: AJ Murray's. Beards. Criminal. Mt. Washington, Kentucky

Aug 23 2016
Maura Company is fraudulent and lies at every turn. Canada Internet Author: Connecticut Pet Shops & Supplies: Maura Internet

Aug 23 2016
Suite Pay Matthew Hetland, Matthew Hetland Owner of Suite Pay Payment Processing Ripped Me Off!!!! Aliso Viejo California Author: Phoenix, Arizona Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Suite Pay Aliso Viejo, California

Aug 23 2016
Bruce Cash United stategies, USI consulting,southwest resources services.LLC. Consultant will rip you off Redlands California Author: grand terrace, California Business Consulting: Bruce Cash Redlands, California

Aug 23 2016
Landstar Jacksonville Florida Heather in the LA office They over the phone on 3 separate occasions promised pay for detention time , then after load was complete would even call me back in the 3 loads we have 68hrs of detention not paid, and one was 49hrs. They all 3 promised we'd be compensated for our drivers time them no response or the last one Heather did call back to say it had to be over 24hrs , their agreement with thier customer, but there's 2 customer and 5hrs delay at shippers andv2hrs 45mins at receivers Michigan Internet Author: corbin, Kentucky Trucking Companies: Landstar Jacksonville Florida Internet