Your Search | at&t wireless mobility & southwest credit systems

Jul 21 2014
Citi Bank Payroll Payroll Card Fraud - ZERO Customer Service Internet Author: Anchorage, Alaska Credit & Debt Services: Citi Bank Payroll Select State/Province

Jul 21 2014
GALLERY 925 San Francisco Rachel Prater was pretending to buy a very expensive Georg Jensen neckring design no:238, she replaced it, with a damaged one, then claimed it was our fault, luckily we got photos, there can proof, she is a scam San Francisco, California
Author: Melville, Other Internet: GALLERY 925 San Francisco San Francisco, California

Jul 21 2014
AIO WIRELESS CRICKET RIP OFF TOOK MONEY Nationwide Author: hot springs, Arkansas Cellular Phone Companies: AIO WIRELESS Nationwide

Jul 21 2014
Verizon Wireless Prepaid Plan/ Store ripped my son off on his prepaid plan, customer service admits the store lied but does nothing Waldorf, 20601 Maryland Author: Waldorf, Maryland Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Prepaid Plan Waldorf, Maryland

Jul 20 2014
IMA*TheSociety The Secret Society23550 Commerce Park Road, Suite 5000 Full names not given: Bill (seen everyday on TV)? Beachwood, Ohio and Dallas Texas Ohio & Dallas T Author: Woodstock, Illinois ORGANIZED CRIME: IMA*TheSociety Beachwood, Ohio

Jul 20 2014
nmg ck cooking knife i got a cooking knife for my mother that only cost me $1.00 but weeks later i check my account and the same company charges me $88.94 . i call my bank and they give the number to call them Kennesaw georgia Internet Author: Newbury park, California Credit Card Fraud: nmg ck cooking knife Internet

Jul 20 2014
care one credit misleading Internet Author: wallingford, Connecticut Credit Services: care one credit Internet

Jul 19 2014
Go Wireless Verizon Wireless Store policy charges $300. in addition to what a real Verizon store charges. (if you cancel) Ramona California Author: Ramona, California Cellular Phone Companies: Go Wireless Ramona, California

Jul 19 2014
Pay Systems Nationwide Said I owed $549.95 for 1 Year ,Platinum Package, Business Listing New York New York Author: Victoria, Texas Sales People: Pay Systems Nationwide New York, New York

Jul 18 2014
AMIRA RABIAH EVANS AMIRA RABIAH EVANS, AMIRA RABIAH FULTON, AMIRA RABIAH IBNUDDIN, AMIRA RABIAH IBNU-D-DINEVANS Watchout For This Identity Theift SOUTHFIELD Michigan
Author: California Credit & Debt Services: AMIRA RABIAH EVANS SOUTHFIELD, Michigan

Jul 18 2014
AT&T cellular service about 3 years ago I bought a $400 AT&T smartphone which back then they weren't really too smart. and I picked the lowest data plan they had because I'm disabled and I'm homebound and they told me that it wouldn't cost me nothing search the internet using my router. well the first month's bill was over $1,000.  Nationwide Author: colchester, Connecticut Cellular Phone Companies: AT&T cellular service Nationwide

Jul 18 2014
Dermapure Cleaver Scammers Norcross Georgia Author: WHITESTONE, New York Credit Card Fraud: Dermapure Norcross, Georgia

Jul 17 2014
Verotel Places Fraud on your account and you can NEVER get it removed????? Verotel states Elance placed a fraud alert on my account and now I can't use my credit card to purchase a business database? Netherlands Internet Author: Indy, Indiana Internet Fraud: Verotel (for IMDb Internet

Jul 17 2014
SPRINT Sprint Overcharges, Changes your plan without authorization, and bills you an additional 8 per month if you have bad credit - regardless of whether or not you are a good customer ! Overland Park, Kansas (HQ) Nationwide Author: Alexandria, Virginia Cellular Phone Companies: SPRINT Nationwide

Jul 17 2014
Tracfone Tracfone Wireless, Inc. which is a subsidiary of America Movil Product paid for not given. cust serv doesnt save purchase info, rude and refuses to help. I have confirmation of what I ordered, which shows the product that i did not receive. They refuse to honor it Miami Florida
Author: Worcester, Massachusetts Cellular Phone Companies: Tracfone Nationwide

Jul 17 2014
Tank the Tank Heaters Tankless water Heaters Ordered tank received too costly to use sent back with ra number spoke to someone 3 times was told I would receive a credit back to my account . I did not. I have been calling for three weeks and only get voice mail. no response. I have emailed 3 times no response. Voice mail was full and then called back next day and was able to leave another voice mail. still no response. Hialeah Florida Author: Arlington, Tennessee Building Products: Tank the Tank Heaters Hialeah, Florida

Jul 16 2014
Abdallah Law Group Mitch AbdallahAbdallah Law Group, P.C.555 Capitol Mall, Suite 766, Sacramento, CA 95814 Phone: 916-446-1974 Fax: 916-446-3371 Verbal Contract regarding the $99.00 ASK.com charge, and 'his inflated charge' of $150.00! I have had t threaten him, that i will leave this on this site until a Check is sent to my mother (plus interest) UNTIL she gets her money he PROMISED to send! Sacramento California
Author: Porterville, California Attorneys General: Abdallah Law Group Sacramento, Select State/Province

Jul 16 2014
Nuvalift SCAM, PHONE SALES, LIE TO YOU, STEAL YOUR CREDIT CARD NUMBERS San Diego California Nationwide Author: Henderson, Nevada Credit Card Fraud: Nuvalift Nationwide

Jul 16 2014
Horizon Moving Systems Inc Bait and Switch on pricing DOYLESTOWN, Pennsylvania Nationwide Author: Quincy, Massachusetts Moving Companies: Horizon Moving Systems Inc Nationwide

Jul 16 2014
Verve credit card Mid America Bank And TrustContinental Finance Nothing but loan sharks Nationwide Author: Evans, Georgia Financial Services: Verve credit card Select State/Province

Jul 16 2014
NYC CHOPPERS Nick Genender We ordered a seat for a chopper 5 months ago. Nick charged us $500 and sent a piece of metal - we were to measure it and send it back. We did. This week we called and complained - he said he was overnighting it to us that day. He charged our credit card over $1100 again! And we still have no seat! Southampton New York Author: Enterprise, Mississippi Motor Vehicle Division: NYC CHOPPERS Internet

Jul 16 2014
T-mobile Mobile crooks Nationwide Author: Wellington, Utah BBB Better Business Bureau: T-mobile Nationwide

Jul 16 2014
Tradeliners SYNC X & QUANTUM GROUP, TRADELINES, CREDIT REHAB took $2000 to add tradelines to my credit report and to repair it Tempe Arizona SY NC X & Quant um Group Ripoff Tempe Internet Author: las cruces, New Mexico Credit Services: Tradeliners SYNC X & QUANTUM GROUP, TRADELINES, CREDIT REHAB took $2000 to add tradelines to my credit report and to repair it Tempe Arizona Internet

Jul 16 2014
Strawberrynet Strawberrynet.com IDENTITY THEFT Hong Kong Internet Author: Largo, Florida Credit Card Fraud: Strawberrynet Internet

Jul 16 2014
Sharp Business Systems New Jersey thieves,criminal sales practices,racists, anti semtitic, anti islam mahwah,nj and nationwide Nationwide Author: howard beach, New York Electronic Manufacturers: Sharp Business Systems NJ Nationwide