Your Search | at&t worldnet nationwide

1, Report #1203752

Capital Cash.Co False Written Complaint California-AR Nationwide
AHAHA TINA CONLEY AGAIN our Repair Business Hurting Your Scam CPN Business HAHA Nice Try A G A I N Author: Texas Financial Services: Capital Cash.Co Nationwide

May 02 2016
Home Depot Interiors US Remodelers US Home Systems One Call Close Cancel Your Appointment Baldwin Park Nationwide Author: Lancaster, California Kitchens: Home Depot Interiors Nationwide

May 02 2016
UBER Rasier Llc Let's you earn them money...Then does background check and kicks you out for a Nationwide Author: West Chester, Pennsylvania Travel Services: UBER Nationwide

May 02 2016
Snaac Overcharged and thieves Nationwide Author: Carthage, New York Car Financing: Snaac Nationwide

May 02 2016
American Home Sheild AHS AHS.com American Home Sheild is Fraudulant Nationwide Author: Huntington Beach, California Warranty Companies: American Home Sheild Nationwide

May 02 2016
Fixme Stick Refused refund after proving thier product did not work. Nationwide Author: Thornton, Colorado Computer Software: Fixme Stick Nationwide

May 02 2016
Amanda Grace Amanda Grace psychic advisor stole, money, fraud, lied, fake, phonie Las Vegas, NV Nationwide
Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Psychic: Amanda Grace Nationwide

May 02 2016
Revitlaine Skin Bait and switch... NATIONWIDE Author: Wasilla, Alaska Misc. Health Specialists: Revitlaine Skin Internet

May 02 2016
Verizon Verizon Wireless Rebate Scam Nationwide Author: St. Louis, Missouri Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Nationwide

May 02 2016
TransMerit Merchant Services Keith OlmoGeorge Csahiouni BEWARE OF THIS COMPANY THEY'RE FRAUDS!! Los Angeles Nationwide Author: California Credit Card Processing Companies: TransMerit Merchant Services Nationwide

May 02 2016
kwik kar at Vista Ridge •Owner: Ray Bowens Messed up car and refuse to take responsibility over their actions LEWISVILLE Texas Author: arlington , Texas Auto Mechanics: kwik kar at Vista Ridge LEWISVILLE , Texas

May 02 2016
ProtectMyCar They produced a different reason for not honoring through warranty I had purchased. Nationwide Author: Raleigh, North Carolina Sales People: ProtectMyCar Nationwide

May 02 2016
1800 loanmart Loanmart Sold my car while I was in maternity leave aND had no income to pay- month later I found out my car was sold. Nationwide
Author: Escondido, California Credit & Debt Services: 1800 loanmart Nationwide

May 02 2016
Safe Home Security promised a set rate for life and then they auto-renewed when I told them not to at higher rate and will not let me cancel with paying hundreds of dollars Cromwell Connecticut Author: Pittsboro, North Carolina Security Services: Safe Home Security Cromwell, Connecticut

May 02 2016
Choice Home Warranty Everything they promise is a lie, will not pay to fix anything, rude and tell lies when you contact service department will not repair my ac unit Edison NJ Nationwide Author: Milton, Florida Warranty Companies: Choice Home Warranty Nationwide

May 02 2016
AR500 Armor Bad customer service, bad shipping standards, recalled products Phoenix, Arizona Nationwide Author: Henderson, Nevada Gun Shops: AR500 Armor Nationwide

May 02 2016
PSA Professional Sports Authenticator We went to the Rich Altman's Boston Show April 2016 Sports Cards & Memorabilia Show on April 17, 2016 at the Shriners Auditorium, 99 Fordham Rd. Wilmington, Massachusetts. Handed PSA guy 3 sports cards very good condition & $72.00 Guy said WOW that’s the best looking Bird card Ive seen all day! I received 3 cards back in mail THESE ARENT MINE graded low. SOME ELSE HAS MY 3 CARDS. Newport Beach, California Author: Cumberland, Rhode Island Sports Cards & Memorabilia: PSA Professional Sports Authenticator Nationwide

May 02 2016
Allied Collections of California Paid off debt then called after two months and was told they are not the company anymore!!!! Nationwide Author: Sabattus, Maine Collection Agencies: Allied Collections of California Nationwide

May 02 2016
Lashed By Holly Studio / Holly I was mislead by Holly the lash tech. I had natural looking lashes on and went to Holly for a refill. She looked at my lashes and told me she added lashes the same way I had my lashes extended. However, after I laid on her table and let her apply the lashes, I found out different. Not only did she apply the lashes with a hard black glue, she put so much on my lashes that my eyes were very irritated! A day later they were already starting to fall off taking my real lashes with them! 4days later I went back for her to either fix my lashes (to which there were no lash extensions left at this point), or get a refund. Ms. Holly had the audacity to tell me she was charging me more money because I had no lashes on and she doesn't do refunds!  Decatur Georgia Author: Decatur, Georgia Consumer Services: Lashed By Holly Studio Decatur, Georgia

May 02 2016
Truckmovers Nationwide Author: Milledgeville, Georgia Auto & Truck Rental: Truckmovers Nationwide

May 02 2016
Birch Communications /Cbeyond will deny ports, will refuse to discontinue billing. atlanta nationwide Help with Resolving this Issue - Birch Author: allen, Texas Internet Service Providers: Birch Communications Nationwide

May 02 2016
Alonzo Kee and Ahmaad Harris A&M Painting Breech Of Contract Lawrenceville, GA Nationwide
Author: Stone Mountain, Georgia Home Improvements: Ahmaad Harris Nationwide

May 02 2016
Hughesnet We have a rental in a remote area. When we had Hugesnet installed, we didnt recieve any internet. We I called customer service, (in El Savador) I was told it could take 24 hours. Chicago Il. Nationwide Author: East Aurora, New York Internet Fraud: Hughesnet Nationwide

May 02 2016
everlast welders I ordered a welder from the company. I called to check the status of my order to find that it was discontinued and out of stock.San Fransico Nationwide Author: Cottondale, Florida Questionable Activities: everlasting welders Nationwide

May 02 2016
Golden Frog took money out of my account when i did not sign up Texas Nationwide Author: Sanford, Michigan Internet Fraud: Golden Frog Nationwide