livestock

Your Search | at&t store

Jul 22 2014
Fast business cash JUST STAY AWAY FROM THE SCAM IT WILL NOT WORK.THEY WILL TRY T UP SELL AN A BUSINESS THAT FEELS WRONG WHEN YOU SHOULD GO TO A PHYSICAL BUILDING FOR A SMALL LOAN,,STAY AWAY I DON'T KNOW THE STATE Internet Author: san diego, California Loans: Fast business cash Internet

Jul 21 2014
GALLERY 925 San Francisco Rachel Prater was pretending to buy a very expensive Georg Jensen neckring design no:238, she replaced it, with a damaged one, then claimed it was our fault, luckily we got photos, there can proof, she is a scam San Francisco, California
Author: Melville, Other Internet: GALLERY 925 San Francisco San Francisco, California

Jul 21 2014
Verizon Wireless Prepaid Plan/ Store ripped my son off on his prepaid plan, customer service admits the store lied but does nothing Waldorf, 20601 Maryland Author: Waldorf, Maryland Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Prepaid Plan Waldorf, Maryland

Jul 20 2014
IMA*TheSociety The Secret Society23550 Commerce Park Road, Suite 5000 Full names not given: Bill (seen everyday on TV)? Beachwood, Ohio and Dallas Texas Ohio & Dallas T Author: Woodstock, Illinois ORGANIZED CRIME: IMA*TheSociety Beachwood, Ohio

Jul 19 2014
Go Wireless Verizon Wireless Store policy charges $300. in addition to what a real Verizon store charges. (if you cancel) Ramona California Author: Ramona, California Cellular Phone Companies: Go Wireless Ramona, California

Jul 19 2014
Visionworks, colorado springs bowash optometry group, pc When my son ordered after exams etc contact lenses from novella in your store. i went over and over what i was paying for . reason i went over and over the bill was because it changed every time novella went over it. Finally we came to an agreement on price and what we we to receive. which included 6 boxes of contact lenses. when we picked up the contacts there was only 4 boxes. after talking to Novella she agreed i was correct and would order the 2 remaining boxes of contacts.She said would call me in a week to pick up the 2 boxes Now, it is 3 weeks later so i called her. aher manager i believe is Melvine . explained why i was wrong and why they would not be ordering my remaining 2 boxes. after explaing why i was wrong, wrong, wrong in an insulting manner. he said he would call me back after talking to Novell. of course , he didnt call me back which leads me to reporting why they are ripoffs. and to recommend others not to go to any Vision Works. Colorado springs Colorado Author: colorado springs, Colorado Eye Care: Visionworks, colorado springs Colorado springs, Colorado

Jul 18 2014
www.fieldtacticalunit.com TURNS? was contacted by Eugenia Blanc sent a contract for Home depot store #2509 $13 hr myself $11 hr helper check to be cut on the 30th of June,next job home depot store #2559 $30 hr self $15 hr helper wa s told after the rate was agreed upon that we could not move forward.(they would not work me anymore unless i dropped my fee x number of dollars ,long story short check sent to wrong addres remailed still no pay no revisede contract no returned calls ect i would hope that the proper athoritys step in and shut these beatartist down and see to it that the people that provided services were compensated Atlanta ,Georgia Nationwide Author: Baltimore, Maryland Employment Services: www.fieldtacticalunit.com Internet

Jul 18 2014
AT&T cellular service about 3 years ago I bought a $400 AT&T smartphone which back then they weren't really too smart. and I picked the lowest data plan they had because I'm disabled and I'm homebound and they told me that it wouldn't cost me nothing search the internet using my router. well the first month's bill was over $1,000.  Nationwide Author: colchester, Connecticut Cellular Phone Companies: AT&T cellular service Nationwide

Jul 16 2014
Abdallah Law Group Mitch AbdallahAbdallah Law Group, P.C.555 Capitol Mall, Suite 766, Sacramento, CA 95814 Phone: 916-446-1974 Fax: 916-446-3371 Verbal Contract regarding the $99.00 ASK.com charge, and 'his inflated charge' of $150.00! I have had t threaten him, that i will leave this on this site until a Check is sent to my mother (plus interest) UNTIL she gets her money he PROMISED to send! Sacramento California
Author: Porterville, California Attorneys General: Abdallah Law Group Sacramento, Select State/Province

Jul 16 2014
T-mobile Mobile crooks Nationwide Author: Wellington, Utah BBB Better Business Bureau: T-mobile Nationwide

Jul 15 2014
PropertyRoom.com This Police Auction website sold me a Blacklisted iPhone 4S. I found out when I took it to AT&T for activation. City of Industry California Author: New York, New York Cellular Phone Companies: PropertyRoom.com Internet

Jul 15 2014
Sprint Soft Bank of japan Do not switch is a scam (retail store and customer service will play the blame game) Nationwide Author: Fontana, California Cellular Phone Companies: Sprint Nationwide

Jul 15 2014
info@discountking.com This company rip me off. they sent guys to build out my store and the destroyed wiring in my ceiling and also left and did nnot finish my build-out. the person i spoke with on the phone was rude Kamal and ddisrespectful.. i asked for my refund back from the store not being buildout a number of time and the owner refused to give me back what i was do even after i repoted to him that the crew he sent went back on there own recognises he called me a liar and rufuse to answer my emails. after he agreed to reimburse me $4000 for work not renendered and $2000 for over charges after i paid $30,000 for turnkey project. i warn anyone who is looking to open a dollar store or retail store never to use 9505 Harwin Drive Houston, Texas Nationwide Author: district heights, Maryland Small Business Services: Gift Shops: Discount King Nationwide

Jul 15 2014
T-mobile Forced us to change our phone number and then denied us etf reimbursment Austin Nationwide Author: Austin, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: T-mobile Nationwide

Jul 15 2014
southwest pool and spa repair las vegas nevada Jose T. Gonzalez southwest pool and spa repair las vegas review nevada Jose T. Gonzalez, SW pool and spa repair review las vegas (702) 307-5420 southwest pool and spa repair las vegas nevada Jose T. Gonzalez southwest pool and spa repair las vegas review nevada Jose T. Gonzalez, SW pool and spa repair review las vegas (702) 307-5420 las vegas NV las vegas NV Author: las vegas, Nevada Unusual Rip-Off: southwest pool and spa repair las vegas nevada Jose T. Gonzalez las vegas NV, Select State/Province

Jul 15 2014
oldies.com online store for music and related books West Conshohocken PA Author: Christina Lake, British Columbia Music Shops: oldies.com Internet

17, Report #1161985

Jul 14 2014
kelli Parker /Methodist University BB&T company Sent a check to shop at local retailers as an at home job Fayetteville Internet/ North Carolina Author: Chicago, Illinois ORGANIZED CRIME: kelli Parker Internet

18, Report #1161952

Jul 14 2014
T-Mobile 13 years, NO NOTICE of NO service my area Nationwide Author: mcdonald, Tennessee Cellular Phone Companies: T-Mobile Nationwide

19, Report #1161914

Jul 14 2014
UPS Store Balcones Woods Austin, TX The UPS Store The Arboretum Area Ripped off on Bad Packing By Balcones Woods UPS Store Austin Texas Author: Austin, Texas Shipping Companies: UPS Store Balcones Woods Austin, TX Austin, Texas

Jul 14 2014
Carports.com d/b/a TNT Carports, CarportGallery.com, T-N-T Carports Inc Failure to schedule work after being paid down payment Mount Airy North Carolina Author: Monticello, Florida Building Services: Carports.com d/b/a TNT Carports Mount Airy, North Carolina

Jul 13 2014
Ralphs Store #161 Steven S. Choi Mayor City of Irvine Donna Giordano President, Jeronimo Dominguez Store Manager , In my opinion another poor example of a grocery store that is ethically flawed on tampered products Irvine California Author: Costa Mesa, California Grocery Stores: Ralphs Store #161 Steven S. Choi Mayor City of Irvine Donna Giordano President, Jeronimo Dominguez Store Manager , Irvine, California

Jul 12 2014
Mobitech Store Suspicious financial practices. Internet Author: Other Cameras & Video: Mobitech Store Internet

Jul 12 2014
plisco.com and Cristiana T. Watts Plisco told me I could get a great deal on a Danbe microwave if I went through Amazon and followed their directions. Internet Author: Morgantown, Virginia Department & Outlet Stores: plisco.com Internet

Jul 12 2014
Light_Buying Ebay Store Ebay Ripoff Hong Kong Internet Author: Garland, Texas TVs & VCRs: Light_Buying Internet

Jul 12 2014
T-mobile Provided inaccurate plan information and was unable to activate the device. I have proves. internet Author: College Point, New York Cellular Phone Companies: T-mobile Select State/Province