AT@T ADVERTISING SOLUTIONS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: AT@T Advertising Solutions
There may be more specific results for "AT@T Advertising Solutions"
For more specific results for "AT@T Advertising Solutions"
Showing 1-25 of 217,066 Found Reports For more specific results for "AT@T Advertising Solutions"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 23 2017
Pre Property Solutions Pre Holdings LLC, Chew Publishing, Inc., Smart Real Estate Coach Lease Purchase, Owner Financing, Real Estate Investor Newport Rhode Island His next scam Author: Boulder, Colorado Multi-Level Marketing: Pre Property Solutions Nationwide

Oct 23 2017
Bold Leads Facebook Advertising for Real Estate Agents Chandler Arizona Author: Southern, California Internet Marketing Companies: Bold Leads Chandler, Arizona

Oct 23 2017
Rover pet sitters The pet sitter left my pets unattended while I was 600 miles away at a family wedding. Bradenton Florida Rover.com Author: Bradenton, Florida Personal Services: Rover pet sitters Internet

Oct 23 2017
Radiant Revive I placed an order for samples of eye creeam and face cream. I would NEVER have paid 88.00 and again a nother charge of 89.00 and some change. Very deceptive since the trial products actually cost almost 100.00 each. No phone number in product to return or even call company. I ahd to remember the website name and called them. first custoemr service person claimed they have over 200 products and I was not even listed as a customer. Customer service could not help me at all. Nationwide Author: Bloomington, Indiana Beauty Products: Radiant Revive Nationwide

Oct 23 2017
Aptive Enviromental Didn't do work promised and took money out of my account at bank Nashville Tennessee Author: Brentwood, Tennessee Pest Control: Aptive Enviromental Nashville, Tennessee

Oct 23 2017
National Grid National Grid Puts Privacy at Risk Buffalo New York Author: Buffalo, New York Utility Companies: National Grid Nationwide

Oct 23 2017
ExpressToll Charging for 4 axle when I am a 2 axle and I can never get on internet to look at bill Aurora Colorado Author: Evans, Colorado Toll Booth Cashiers: ExpressToll Aurora, Colorado

Oct 23 2017
Grantham University Ashley Page, Katie Langford, Michelle Holland Grantham President Scott Andrews @gupresident@grantham.edu I have been a student at Grantham University for more than six months maybe almost a year. . Lenexa Nationwide Author: Boligee, Alabama Colleges and Universities: Grantham University Nationwide

Oct 23 2017
Holiday Cruise Line AKA Grand Bahama Cruise Lines.... I purchased vacation thru Grand Bahama Cruise Line, June 23 2015, at the time of purchase, I was not informed that we needed to sit thru a presentation for time share purchase. Vacation #GE062315-0047UBM. The vacation was delayed several times because of hurricanes damage to area.  Cruise Florida Author: Garfield, Minnesota Travel Agencies: Holiday Cruise Line Internet

Oct 23 2017
Ageless Cream Ordered a sample skin care product and was told that i would pay for only shipping and handling. The trial offer order did not make it clear that the product would be automaticaly shipped evey month at a cost of several hundred dollars. When cancelling the account the first months product was already billed to your credit card. No refunds. Santa Monica California Author: Downey, California Skin Care: Ageless Cream Santa Monica, California

Oct 23 2017
American gun club Ordered 2 t shirts on 8.7.2017 never received can't get a hold of them Tampa Florida Author: Anderson, Indiana Clothing Stores: American gun club Tampa, Florida

Oct 23 2017
Southern Management Systems Inc Collecting past due rent at a place I never occupied. Orlando Florida Author: St Petersburg, Florida Landlords: Southern Management Systems Inc Orlando, Florida

Oct 23 2017
Let's Get Moving Brian gave me a verbal price quote. However, upon 2 guys showing up with a paper with all the info on it, it said 2 men @ $65.00 / hr. Brian verbally told me it would be $60.00 an hour. Butte Montana That was a Pretty Inexpensive Move Author: Butte, Montana Moving Companies: Let's Get Moving Butte, Montana

Oct 23 2017
Affordable Financial Solutions Jeannie Kerns, cpnandcreditrepair.com Deceptive, takes your money and will not answer you back. Florida Internet Author: Altadena, California Credit & Debt Services: Affordable Financial Solutions Internet

Oct 23 2017
Family Safety Supply Ordered back up camera from link on FB on 08/24/17 (Order #FSS-48377) spend 139.80 and they charged me an additional 1.12 on another day. Contacted them once at end of September. They responded and said the orders were overwhelming and they are working on production.  Internet Author: Bellevue, Nebraska Motor Vehicle: Family Safety Supply Internet

Oct 23 2017
HydraSerum-C Tried to cancel order... sent email, called... experiencing high volume calling at 11:59PM??? then phone went dead. Internet Author: Castle Rock, Colorado Eye Care: HydraSerum-C Internet

Oct 23 2017
Geek Backer LLC I received a warning indicating that my computer had a virus and I was in high rish of identity theft. The warning indicated that is was from Microsoft so I called the number that was given. They told me that they would remove the virus for me at a cost of over $500. When I told them I was a retired senior citizen living on a fixed income, the fee was reduced to $199.99. I did get a bank check but have not mailed it yet. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Rensselaer, New York Computer Fraud: Geek Backer LLC Las Vegas, Nevada

Oct 22 2017
Orian Barzilay Hairline ink So here it goes,when I say how rude people are and disrespectful someone is,I did not expect to find it in a little man that goes by the name Orian Barzilay of Hairline ink .My experience at Hairline ink was supposed to be one that was rewarding and hopefull.That is not the case. New York Author: Connecticut , Alabama Tattoo Shops: Orian Barzilay from Hairline ink New York , New York

Oct 22 2017
beautiful skin serums eyes wide open, haute beauty cream,Perfect skin serums, beautiful skin serums llc scam, ripoff california california Spoke to escalation Department Author: rolling prairie, Indiana Skin Care: beautiful skin serums Internet

Oct 22 2017
South Adams County Water & Sanitation Water rates are RAPACIOUS Commerce City Colorado
Rebut Author: Henderson, Colorado Utility Companies: South Adams County Water & Sanitation Commerce City, Colorado

Oct 22 2017
Bryan Brusilow's T and T Remodeling LLC aka TT Home Renovations, Bruce Rossi aka Rossi Home Improvements - Posted addresses in Narberth, Pen Valley, Aston, Philadelphia, PA and now Cherry Hill, NJ Kitchen renovation destruction, dangerous, unpermitted electrical, window and door installations Cherry Hill New Jersey
Author: Newtown Square, Pennsylvania Kitchens: T and T Remodeling LLC aka TT Home Renovations Cherry Hill, New Jersey

Oct 22 2017
be all church: Jong kim blasphemy and tax fraud San francisco California Author: San francisco, California Work at Home: be all church San francisco, California

Oct 22 2017
Cosigner Finder American Cosigners, Multi-Family Cosigners, Equity Risk Services, Commercial Services Corporation, Trust Alliance Apartment Cosigners, We Rent For You Nationwide Cosigners, We Rent For You Leasing Solutions, Zharie Petroleum, Chocolate Twist Productions, COSIGNER FINDER IS AMERICAN COSIGNERS! SCAM! Towson Maryland
Author: Richland, Washington Internet Fraud: Cosigner Finder Towson, Maryland

Oct 22 2017
HVL*PEARLYFEEL On 10/07/17 I came across an ad on Facebook for a facial rejuvenating cream. The ad stared that I would only be billed $4.95 for the cost of shipping. I thought, why not? so I went ahead and ordered the .5 oz sample. On 10/22/17, I was reviewing my credit card statement on kine. I noticed a charge for $89.95 to this company HVL*PEARLYVIEW. I immediately called my credit card company to report an unautorized charge. The credit card representative told me that the charge was for a dress. I stated that I did not make any dress purchases. He called the telephone number of PEARLYVIEW while I waited on the line. A representative from PEARLYVIEW stated that I had purchased the sample for $4.95 And at the same time agreed that it was for a 14 day trial period. If I did not cancel within 14 days that my credit card would be charged an additional $89.95 every 30 days and I would continue to get more samples. This was never stated on the web site that I ordered from and I would definitely never had agreed to this. Fortunately I detected the scam after the 1st charge of $89.95 or who knows how much this 1/2 oz. Sample would have ended up costing. These people need to be shut down. Totally a fraudulent site and a scam! Utah Author: Quincy, Massachusetts Skin Care: HVL*PEARLYFEEL Utah, Utah

Oct 22 2017
Southland Log Homes LLC, Chris McCormick, Gil Clark I was told the R value of their log homes is between R45 and R50 and the cost to build the shell would be 25.00 a square foot. Danville Pennsylvania No Misunderstanding Author: Blakeslee, Pennsylvania Builders & Contractors: Southland Log Homes LLC Internet