Your Search | at@t advertising solutions

May 02 2016
National Auto Market Took my money, lied to me a bunch, and didn't delivery their promised services Internet Author: Calgary, Alberta Auto Advertising Services: National Auto Market Internet

May 02 2016
JT Bryant Financial Services JTBryant Credit Solutions, JTBryant Insurance JT Bryant The guy is a total scam. He takes peoples money to repair their credit and does nothing. He also takes their money to settle disputed or past due creditors and does nothing. Southlake, Texas
Response to more JT Bryant Lies Author: Lewisville, Texas Credit Card Fraud: JT Bryant Financial Services Internet

May 02 2016
Access Cash Solutions LLC Extorting People with Very High Interest Rates Louisville Kentucky Author: Decatur, Georgia Loans: Access Cash Solutions LLC Louisville, Kentucky

May 02 2016
toplevelpr.com toplevelpr toplevelpr, bad service, costly experience Santa Monica Internet
Author: North Carolina Advertising Agencies: toplevelpr.com Internet

May 02 2016
kwik kar at Vista Ridge •Owner: Ray Bowens Messed up car and refuse to take responsibility over their actions LEWISVILLE Texas Author: arlington , Texas Auto Mechanics: kwik kar at Vista Ridge LEWISVILLE , Texas

May 02 2016
Cosper Financial Solutions Larry Cosper Business scam who claims they are private lenders, takes your money and doesn't lend you the money Atlanta Georgia Author: Planfield, Illinois Real Estate Investing: Cosper Financial Solutions Atlanta, Georgia

May 02 2016
GlobalHue Don Coleman, Kelli Coleman Fraudulent, Doesn't Pay Employees or Vendors New York New York Author: New York, New York Advertising / Deceptive: GlobalHue

May 02 2016
Safe Home Security promised a set rate for life and then they auto-renewed when I told them not to at higher rate and will not let me cancel with paying hundreds of dollars Cromwell Connecticut Author: Pittsboro, North Carolina Security Services: Safe Home Security Cromwell, Connecticut

May 02 2016
PSA Professional Sports Authenticator We went to the Rich Altman's Boston Show April 2016 Sports Cards & Memorabilia Show on April 17, 2016 at the Shriners Auditorium, 99 Fordham Rd. Wilmington, Massachusetts. Handed PSA guy 3 sports cards very good condition & $72.00 Guy said WOW that’s the best looking Bird card Ive seen all day! I received 3 cards back in mail THESE ARENT MINE graded low. SOME ELSE HAS MY 3 CARDS. Newport Beach, California Author: Cumberland, Rhode Island Sports Cards & Memorabilia: PSA Professional Sports Authenticator Nationwide

May 02 2016
Lashed By Holly Studio / Holly I was mislead by Holly the lash tech. I had natural looking lashes on and went to Holly for a refill. She looked at my lashes and told me she added lashes the same way I had my lashes extended. However, after I laid on her table and let her apply the lashes, I found out different. Not only did she apply the lashes with a hard black glue, she put so much on my lashes that my eyes were very irritated! A day later they were already starting to fall off taking my real lashes with them! 4days later I went back for her to either fix my lashes (to which there were no lash extensions left at this point), or get a refund. Ms. Holly had the audacity to tell me she was charging me more money because I had no lashes on and she doesn't do refunds!  Decatur Georgia Author: Decatur, Georgia Consumer Services: Lashed By Holly Studio Decatur, Georgia

May 02 2016
Zorba productions The Taylor Paige Foundation has not paid for a build of their Website. Internet Author: Melboune, Alabama Advertising / Deceptive: Zorba productions Internet

May 01 2016
Marcus A Hundley Marcus Robinson This man uses his children for sympathy to get money from women. He has scammed several woman just check out scambook.com as well. He is good at what he does so seek legal action. If at all possible please contact me so we can stop this! Blackwood New Jersey Author: Vineland, New Jersey Adult Web Site: Marcus A Hundley Blackwood, New Jersey

Hamdi Cetinbag an Unprofessional Designer and a liar too berlin
Author: new jersey, Alabama Work at Home: Hamdi Cetinbag berlin,

May 01 2016
Yellow Pages United fake invoices, demanding money, deceptive survey, copy pasted sensitive information Atlanta, GA Nationwide
Author: Bellflower, California Advertising / Deceptive: Yellow Pages United Nationwide

May 01 2016
dailydiscountsplus.com I REC'D THIS GROCERY REBATE FROM DAILYDISCOUNTSPLUS LAST MONTH. I DIDN'T UNDERSTAND THAT I ONLY HAD 14 DAYS TRIAL IN ORDER TO CANCEL IT. THE STATEMENT ABOUT THE 14 DAYS TRIAL WAS SO SMALL I COULD BARELY READ IT. I DIDN'T SEND IN THE REGISTRATION FORM AT ALL. WHEN I REC'D MY SSI CHECK ON 4/29/16 AT THE BANK, I FOUND OUT THAT DAILYDISCOUNTS TOOK OUT THE $19.95 & $2.95 FROM MY ACCOUNT THAT I DIDN'T ALLOW THEM MY ACCOUNT NUMBER OR BANK INFORMATION. THEY DIDN'T HAVE MY CONSENT TO DO THAT. I HAVE NEVER USED THE GROCERY REBATE FORM AT ALL SO THEY SHOULD REFUND THE FUNDS THAT THEY TOOK OUT WITHOUT AUTHORIZATION.TALLE TALLEVAST FL Nationwide Author: phoenix, Arizona Banks: dailydiscountsplus.com Nationwide

May 01 2016
MS Nonwoven, Paul Chien DO BUSINESS WITH HIM AT YOUR OWN RISK! Pontotoc Mississippi Author: Austin, Texas Cameras & Video: MS Nonwoven Pontotoc, Mississippi

May 01 2016
Strategic Student Selutions This time I got swindled! Lake Worth Florida Author: knoxville, Tennessee Unusual Rip-Off: Strategic Student Solutions Nationwide

May 01 2016
Beauth and truth Organic skin love Deceptive advertising, no product received, refused refund, no response to emails to resolve Las vegas Nevada Author: Parker, Colorado TV Advertisements: Beauth and truth Las vegas , Nevada

May 01 2016
Bella Solutions BELLA SOLUTIONS IS A SCAM - THIEVES- THEY PROCESS CREDIT CARDS FOR HIGH RISK BUSINESSES THEN STEALS RESERVE FUNDS Virginia Internet Author: Glen Allen, Virginia Credit Card Processing Companies: Bella Solutions Internet

Apr 30 2016
Red Bull redbull.com Made contact my texting my Iphone not appear Internet Author: Cassville, Missouri Advertising / Deceptive: Red Bull Nationwide

Apr 30 2016
myclix.co.in, MyClix Ad Agency, SK NIZAMUDDIN, MyClix ALERT!! BAD MERCHANT! SCAM! They stole my money and provided nothing and not even any response from them.. KHURDA Orissa Still Have Not Received One single reply or response Author: Centralia, Washington Advertising / Deceptive: myclix.co.in KHURDA, Other

Apr 30 2016
National Home Gardening Club they told me if i joined for $12 dollars i could try products free and keep the products and they sent me a few and never sent anymore, they then told me i should pay $200. and i would have access to many products and much more and they never sent anything after getting my money, i tried to reach them and no answer, no reply back, now they've changed the website around and they have no contact information to reach them, they have now added another company to the site called Scout, which has absolutley nothing to do with gardening at all, now they have my money and i can't reach them and there site is all messed up and no where near the same as when i signed up so please help me, i ordered your book and will wait to hear from you, thank you for your assistance and listening to my problem. there from internet, don't know where there from Internet Author: Warwick, Rhode Island Landscaping: National Home Gardening Club Internet

Apr 30 2016
Fred Meyer Beaverton Town Center The Fred Meyer days are over, the management at this store would never have worked for Fred Meyer Beaverton Oregon Author: Beaverton, Oregon Food Stores: Fred Meyer Beaverton Town Center Beaverton, Oregon

Apr 30 2016
T Mobile Cell Service Illegal Billing - Sent to Collections Damaged Credit report Bellvue WA Author: Allen, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: T Mobile Cell Service Nationwide

Apr 30 2016
Express Scripts No compassion for patients at all!!! Las Vegas Nevada A bit misdirected Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Pharmacies: Express Scripts Las Vegas, Nevada