Your Search | at@t wireless

Oct 06 2015
Southwest Elite Services Blake Kelley, Cindy Smith, Miriam Chavez, Just a scam to get insurance leads, not a job! They ask for your bank account and ssn. Beware! scotsdale Arizona Author: Chicago, Illinois Work at Home Business: Southwest Elite Services scotsdale, Arizona

Oct 06 2015
Fath Management Co Canyon Creek, Gateway Place,Preston Park,The Summit at Midtown, Woodbridge, Biltmore, Cambridge Court, Harvard Square, Princeton Court Renter be wary, worst property management, don't move here Nationwide Author: Dallas, Texas Real Estate Services: Fath Management Co Nationwide

Oct 06 2015
Why Not to Work at Mindich Child Health & Development Institute Mount Sinai School of Medicine, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai Bad work environment, labs, Mount Sinai, science lab, lab directors New York New York Author: New York, New York Medical Laboratories: Mindich Child Health & Development Institute New York, New York

Oct 06 2015
Law Offices Of Slosser, Hudgins, Struse & Freund; Paul D. Slosser, Timothy M. Struse Defrauding the elderly and estate dependants and heirs, wasting estate funds adversarially, dysfunctionally Tucson Arizona How Negligence Leads to Egregious Wrong Author: Tucson, Arizona Lawyers: Slosser, Hudgins, Struse & Freund, Paul D. Slosser, Timothy M. Struse Tucson, Arizona

Oct 06 2015
02:24 PM The wireless boys LLC Failed to deliver ordered as promised claims shipped and given tracking number but there is no record of item being in transit New York Internet Everything has been worked out and the fault lies with the carrier not the provider Author: Tucker, Georgia Cellular Phone Companies: Internet

Oct 06 2015
Alina lin, Aihong Zheng. Hongkong Global-Export Co., Limited I order a cellphone from them but didnt get it or havent gotten it yet. Although i got a package from someone in China but its not the one i ordered. At first communication is good but since last week. I havent received any replies. They are fast on getting the money thou. They cant give a tracking because of excuses after excuses. Zhonghang Road Futian District, Shenzhen China Internet Author: Las Vegas , Nevada Miscellaneous Electronics: Alina lin Internet

Oct 06 2015
Coco Bay Estates Invited for a free meal and presentation which led us into investing a lot of money into a fake enterprise at Coco Bay Estates. Tamarindo, C. R Author: Caroline, Alberta Resorts: Coco Bay Estates

Oct 06 2015
Quicken Loans Today is October 6, 2015. After months of countless requests for more and more paperwork(some duplications) from quicken loans, we were finally denied the loan. Folks, in my opinion someone at QL should contact me direct rather than go thru my current financial institution and man up. This is TOTALLY wrong. Why advertise HARP loans if you don't really participate in that arena. Intenet Author: uniontown, Ohio Mortgage Companies: Quicken Loans Internet

Oct 06 2015
Cardtronics, Inc. Allpoint ATMs Cardtronics Allpoint ATM at Target will rob your account of money and then tell you to contact your bank Norton Shores Michigan Author: Grand Haven, Michigan Unusual Rip-Off: Cardtronics, Inc. Norton Shores, Michigan

Oct 06 2015
royal binary they refused to pay out the money in my account when I wanted to cash out. Now they won't even answer emails and the phone doesn't get answers at all. new york, london Internet Author: chicago, Illinois Brokerage Companies On-line: royal binary Internet

Oct 06 2015
Havoline Xpress Lube I too would like to complain regarding service at Havoline Xpress lube 3868 Au.stell Rd Marietta GA . Author: marietta, Georgia Auto Repair Service: Havoline Xpress Lube Internet

Oct 06 2015
BB&T Mortgage BB&T Bank Scamming vulnerable senior citizens Florence South Carolina Author: Fayetteville, Georgia Mortgage Companies: BB&T Mortgage Florence, South Carolina

Oct 05 2015
Massage envy Burford Georgia Buford Georgia Massage envy Never had 1 massage at the Buford Georgia Massage envy. They refused to cancel Buford Georgia Author: Pismo beach , California Alternative Health: Massage envy Burford Georgia Buford , Georgia

Charles W. Fitch EBAYISAJOKE Scammeer and Cyberstalker Canton Michigan
Update on Ed Koon of Clearwater Florida! Author: Oviedo, Florida Work at Home: Charles W. Fitch Canton, Michigan

Oct 05 2015
05:36 PM coast to cot, coast to coast Got phone call at first it said expedia, then transferred to another company that gave offered me a vacation package for a good price. The person said I can cancel anytime because I was not sure my husband would go for it, the next day I called and cancell, they told me I could not cancel , the package is no-refundable. I tried to contact somebody about it, no one would call me back. I left multiple messages an e-mail them, no response. I told them that it's a scam I was going to report it to the police still waiting for somebody to contact me. Internet Author: Malden, Massachusetts Resorts: Internet

Oct 05 2015
CDL TEST TRUCK CDL TEST TRUCK aka CDL Services, Inc aka Billy Bedford, Edwin William Bedford, Edwin Bedford This company uses Classic Bait and Switch techniques to defraud you of your hard earned dollars. ALLEN, Texas
Not a hoax or scam Author: Salt Lake City, Utah Trucking Companies: CDL TEST TRUCK ALLEN, Texas

Oct 05 2015
TCleanSoft fraudulent--at least for Apple Internet Author: Okemos, Michigan Computer Fraud: Computer Service & Repair: TCleanSoft Internet

Oct 05 2015
Total Wireless Tracfone thiefs ripoff scam artist rude Nationwide Prepaid... Author: charlotte, Michigan Cellular Phone Companies: Total Wireless Nationwide

Oct 05 2015
Zen communications Dale Walsh,Michael Hazard Sent cashiers check for $2865 for secret shopper job. Norfolk Virginia Nationwide Author: Crossville, Tennessee Work at Home Business: Zen communications Nationwide

Oct 05 2015
Travelocity Never book cruise at Travelocity based on promotions Internet Author: Georgia Travel Agencies: Travelocity Internet

Oct 05 2015
Susan Neitzel Sue Neitzel This woman collected $700.00 for helping me and my wife with college course work that she was going to complete for us. She took the money and never did a single thing. She was very good at communicating and making promises up front until she received payment. I still have the email exchanges that show Sue telling me that it was taking her longer than she originally thought, then she said she was almost finished with it and it was going to be A quality work and all worth the wait. Then, cam all of her excuses as to why she couldn't get things done by the deadline. In the end, my wife and I ended up having to cram everything in a 2 week window and completed all of the assignments ourselves. Sue quit responding to emails, and never would return calls, never offered a refund. Internet Author: West Peoria, Illinois Colleges and Universities: Susan Neitzel Internet

Oct 05 2015
ARO logist/ Peter Horst EBAY SCAM Naperville Illinois Author: california, California Work at Home: ARO logist Naperville , Illinois

Oct 04 2015
THEBLOGWAY Earn at home club Paid 4.95 for the service. but nothing on the site said it was only for a 3 day period. Ckecked my account and it was charged 77.00 for which I did not authorize.  Internet Author: Cleveland, Tennessee Home Based Business: THEBLOGWAY Internet

Oct 04 2015
goodwill of greater plains goodwill is using our disabled at a profit sioux city Iowa Author: SIOUX CITY, Iowa Education & Learning Centers: goodwill of greater plains sioux city, Iowa

Oct 04 2015
Sam Kaufman, Attorney at Law relocated me to Key West, Florida in the promise of new career then laid me off claiming he could not pay me. It was a lie. Key West Florida Author: Key West, Florida Liars: Sam Kaufman, Attorney at Law Key West, Florida