Your Search | at@t wireless

Jul 01 2016
Pacific Transfer Vacation Smart international, RMA ,  Resort Members Association, Pacific Property Transfer Fraud, extortion, scam, Lie. This company scammed many people by telling them they would buy their time share and transfer the title out of their name. They did not. They claim that the return paperwork was received after the due date, then they will no longer work with you and you are out $2500. Then they offer you to use their lawyer at their cost to settle the due date discrepancy Torrance California Author: Bradford, New Hampshire Travel Companies: Pacific Transfer Torrance, California

Jul 01 2016
Transplant Transmission Do not use this place! They use bait and switch tactics with their estimates. Dave, the owner of this establishment, gave me a verbal and written estimate of not more than $2400 for the transmission work I needed. The actual charge was $339.16 more! They tacked an mysterious Shop Fee of $130.06, fluid charges of $95.60 at $11.95 per quart (the most expensive synthetic transmission fluid at Pep Boys costs $5.99!), and sales tax. They pointed out that their written estimate contained a disclosure that these fees were not included. It was true that their written estimate had this fine print that I did not notice. Since I talked with Dave, who assured me that my maximum cost would be $2400, I did not notice the fine print. The bottom line, do not trust them, and do not go there, and read and question every word of every estimate that you get from any shop. Downingtown Pennsylvania Author: Chester Springs, Pennsylvania Auto Repair Service: Transplant Transmission Downingtown, Pennsylvania

Jul 01 2016
Crispin Alvarez manager at Allegro Apartments Crispin Alvarez is incompetent and is mismanaging the Allegro Apartments. He lied andovercharged for an unrepaired apartment. Phoenix Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Attorneys General: Crispin Alvarez manager at Allegro Apartments Phoenix, Arizona

Jun 30 2016
travel centers of america erie pa TIMOTHY VEHEC truck service asst gen manager Allen lintz gen manager totally screwed my air conditioning system up replacing a compressor that i had just had put on at ta wv 3 months prior the shaft was bent erie Pennsylvania Author: Morehead, Kentucky Truck Dealer Repair: travel centers of america erie pa erie , Pennsylvania

Jun 30 2016
Russell Cellular Verizon Wireless Customer Service Manipulative Sales Approach to the Customers, Stuttgart Arkansas Author: Humphrey, Arkansas Cellular Phone Companies: Russell Cellular Stuttgart, Arkansas

Jun 30 2016
Factoring Company Account Verizon Wireless Jefferson Capital Systems, LLC16 MClelland RdSaint Cloud, MN 56303 My credit report shows I opened an account of some sort in 02/01/2016 when I don't even have credit score to apply for anything. I don't know what this is for. Saint Cloud Minnesota
Author: Freedom , California Unusual Rip-Off: Factoring Company Account Verizon Wireless Saint Cloud, Minnesota

Jun 30 2016
Top Tier Painting LLC Michael Freed HORRIFIC. Took almost two weeks (much longer than quoted), left razor blades on the floor for my toddler to find, zebra stripes stillon ceilings even after they fixed them, dip cans, trash left for my children to find, they used my tupperware and utensils and left them dirty on my deck, did not prep the majority of the walls or ceilings, did not paint parts of ceilings at all, did not paint entire sections of trim, got paint spots on ceiling fans, windows, light switches, floors, my grass, the side of my house, clogged my sink and LEFT IT THAT WAY until I complained and then they emptied the trap into one of MY towels which they proceeded to leave sopping wet under the sink, they painted our master bedroom with obviously a roller filled with water and dried paint since it left stuff all over my walls....it goes on and on. I informed them numerous times during the project that there were problems. They have threatened to sue if I do not pay him the remaining balance. I want my deposit back! Worst experience of my entire life. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY! Westerville Ohio
Author: Powell, Ohio Home Improvements: Top Tier Painting LLC Westerville, Ohio

Jun 30 2016
Ford Motor Company ford engine dies at 100 thousand miles Nationwide Nice Try Author: middletown , Ohio Auto Dealers: Ford Motor Company Nationwide

Jun 30 2016
Hughesnet Scam, Stole from me, put my home and family at risk Nationwide Author: Cody, Wyoming Internet Service Providers: Hughesnet Nationwide

Jun 30 2016
Samsung Free tv promotion AT&T Nationwide Author: Flushing, Michigan Miscellaneous Electronics: Samsung Nationwide

Jun 30 2016
nexus at home work company They call themselves Nexus but who they really are is hard to find out. I have there number though. NEXUS WORK AT HOME A FRAUD, REQUIRES REDICULOUS RETENTION POLICY AND SALES, REQUIRE YOU TO PAY THEM FOR CUSTOMER SURVEYS $20.00 PER SURVEY NOT TAKEN unknown Florida Author: Atlanta, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: nexus at home work company Florida

Jun 30 2016
invoke participated in a 90 minute survey about a possible upcoming movie on 4-26-2016. was promised a 35$ gift card pass 8 weeks from the date of the study. well, 8 weeks,2 phone calls and 2 emails and no response. these places need to be shut down that are taking advantage of people Internet Author: south bend, Indiana Work at Home: invoke Internet

Jun 30 2016
Scott Robyn Smith Weve been chatting.He told me he had some gifts to send as a sign of appreciation from him and his mom. He told me he is in Africa because his troupe was assign. At first I was hesitant to gave him my address . Plateau Cote d' Ivoire Internet Author: Lapu-Lapu City, Air Travel: Scott Robyn Smith Internet

Jun 29 2016
TM Fano Scammed by Contractor at Idyllic Lakeside Community North Royalton Ohio Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Home Improvements: TM Fano North Royalton, Ohio

Jun 29 2016
SafeLink Wireless Deceitful SafeLink Wireless DEACTIVATED my good phone, sends out NEW FAULTY phone, NO service! Milwaukee Nationwide Author: Daytona Beach, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: SafeLink Wireless Nationwide

Jun 29 2016
Feldman Chevrolet of Livonia Rena Lottery by mail asking participants to see if they won cash prizes my mail indicated I 1 had $5,000 cash prize waiting for me when I got to the dealership they told me I'd want a chance at a $25,000 vehicle and were able offering to give me $2 in cash what are rip-off of time Livonia Michigan Author: Livonia, Michigan Auto Advertising Services: Feldman Chevrolet of Livonia Livonia, Michigan

Jun 29 2016
Saferweb They will show one price for one (1) year and then at check out it goes to two (2) years cost. You need to read the info at the left of the page to see this. India Internet Author: Dothan, Alabama Computer Software: Saferweb Internet

Jun 29 2016
Tracy Martin T&T Fence Fence installation scam, Lithia Springs, GA Lithia Springs Georgia
You Were Begging To Get Ripped Off Author: Mableton, Georgia Building Services: Tracy Martin

Jun 28 2016
Twin Cities Steak and Seafood TRUSTED Business REVIEW: CUSTOMER SATISFACTION COMMITMENT: Twin Cities Steak and Seafood is committed to customer satisfaction, Twin Cities Steak and Seafood delivers quality U.S.D.A. inspected meats and seafood at bulk wholesale prices nationwide since 1996 with a full one year 100% guaranteed for taste tenderness and against freezer-burn.*UPDATE: Recognized by Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a Ripoff Report Verified Safe Business Service Twin Cities Steak and Seafood pledges to always resolve any issues, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Twin Cities Steak and Seafood.
U.S. Beef aplogizes for the customer error Author: ST LOUIS PARK, Minnesota Food Vendors: Twin Cities Steak and Seafood Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Twin Cities Steak and Seafood is committed to customer satisfaction, Twin Cities Steak and Seafood delivers quality U.S.D.A. inspected meats and seafood at bulk wholesale prices nationwide since 1996. FRIDLEY, Minnesota

Jun 28 2016
California Astrology Association None.. I place a order so I can (The Spell)Vanish My Debt and Guarantee arefund.But never did retrun that refund at all. Canoga Park,CA 91309 Nationwide Author: Chicago, Illinois Federal Government: California Astrology Association Nationwide

Jun 28 2016
Dragon Photo Booth Store DRE Custom BoothDave Rob Engtstrand I ordered an inflatable photo booth cube at it was a piece of junk. The baffles inside broke after a half dozen rentals and the inflatable in NOT usable. I was promised a warranty and and have waited, asked, waited some more,.. guess I'm being ignored. Terrible customer service New Milford Connecticut Author: Placerville, California Photography: Dragon Photo Booth Store New Milford, Connecticut

Jun 28 2016
T L ENGINEERING, P.C. An Unprofessional, Immoral, & Untrustwhorthy Engineer(or Architect) Flushing New York Author: NEW YORK, New York Home Improvements: T L ENGINEERING, P.C. Flushing, New York

Jun 27 2016
Sea Horse Resort Motel NO ONE AROUND AT CHECK IN AND TREATED RUDELY. Pompano Beach Florida
Do not want anyone else to deal with two QUEEN owners that disrespect their paying guests. Author: Pompano Beach, Florida Hotel: Sea Horse Resort Motel Pompano Beach, Florida

Jun 27 2016
Dr. Robin Silverman at Silverman Spine & injury Center WARNING... this so called Doctor Robin Silverman just last week tryed to overcharging my insurance for over $300 per visit!!. in a total 38 visits through the Claims. She doesn't understand what is moral, honest and professional Doctor ethics is. Robin Silverman is not a honest doctor. 90% of my visit with this Dr what's abt 4-6 min face to face that's ALL. It's a total fraudulent seeking too much reimbursement from the entire claims. She doesnt deserve a single star. Just a Zero. Santa fe New Mexico HUH? Author: Santa Fe, New Mexico Bait-and-Switch: Dr. Robin Silverman at Silverman Spine & injury Center Santa fe, New Mexico

Jun 27 2016
Corporate Research International Donna Martin MoneyGram International Internet Author: Prosper, Texas Work at Home: Corporate Research International Internet