Your Search | attorney roy wilson, b.a., m.s

Jan 23 2017
As-pect of LT Foundation, Eve Taylor, Evelyn Taylor, Mark Zeller, Attorney Takes money for a real estate transaction then no contact San Francisco Internet Author: Nevada Loans: As-pect of LT Foundation Internet

Jan 23 2017
T Mobile Rip off Gulfport Internet Author: Bay st louis, Mississippi Attorney Generals: T Mobile Internet

Jan 23 2017
Everything Birdie Carol Wilson Paid for my order ,she rips you off and doesnt mail your order.Wont deal with you! Willow Springs North Carolina Author: Stanchfield, Minnesota Credit Card Fraud: Everything Birdie Willow Springs, North Carolina

Jan 22 2017
Skin Opulent EyeOpulent-SkinOpulent/ Ms Holland Credit Card Fraud 11037 Warner Ave, Ste 345,Fountain Valley CA92708 Nationwide Author: Bellevue, Washington Attorney Generals: Skin Opulent Nationwide

Jan 22 2017
MyWebEarnings.com Company promise immediate payment if I earned $500 but they make you take a survey after put in time and advertising I earn $500 tried survey 4 times it won't let you complete to request yuri funds they promise you for promoting them also when I was tryi Didn't pay me for advertising and posting their website with a link that added money when anyone clicks it Internet
Author: Walker, Louisiana Attorney Generals: MyWebEarnings.com Internet

Jan 22 2017
Revitalise and Renew. (Were sent together) Revitalise Age Defying Skin SerumRenew Rejuvenating Eye Cream Internet Author: Susquehanna, Pennsylvania Attorney Generals: Revitalise and Renew. Internet

Jan 22 2017
Payrigid They told me i would get $300 if I reach my quota. U did just that...and absolutely NOTHING! I advertised them everywhere...even invited friends! Im so upset..was looking forward to the money Internet
Author: Columbus, Ohio Attorney Generals: Payrigid Internet

Jan 18 2017
Andrea Keller Keller Snyman Schelhase Lauren Fine Cape Town South Africa Bad Attorney Cape Town Internet Author: Cape Town, Alabama Attorneys & Legal Services: Andrea Keller Keller Snyman Schelhase Internet

Jan 18 2017
Viking Magazine  Burnsville Minnesota Author: york, Pennsylvania Attorney Generals: Viking Magazine Nationwide

Jan 18 2017
Alston and Bird, Attorney -- Albany, NY Brandi Alston Someone called to tell me the att. would call me in 2 hours. She called and said I needed the info I recieved in the mail. When I didn't have it, she gave me the number to the gaming commisioner's office. She called back and wanted me to pay the taxes on my $500,000.00 prize that I am to get on Friday. He said Albany, New York Author: Bremen, Georgia Miscellaneous Companies: Alston and Bird, Attorney -- Albany, NY New York

Jan 18 2017
Global home usa Poor quality service you cannot count on Addison Texas Author: N CHARLESTON, South Carolina Attorney Generals: Global home usa Nationwide

Jan 17 2017
Tresor rear Duval st Florida Author: Port Jefferson Station, New York Attorney Generals: Tresor rear Florida

Jan 16 2017
Primary Solutions Group CJ Walker, Sr.Investigating Agent, Attorney Taylor, Sally Love First I was notified by a Sally Love from a (877)789-330 around 8-20- 13 stating that my account has been referred to her from Allied Cash Advanced for a total of 770.00, but the company was willing to settle for 330. out of court. I called Cashed Advanced and they told me that someone was going to be in contact with me because it was already turned over to collection. In 2014 I received another call from A Attoney Taylor. I told him that that account has already been settle and he still continue to call and harach me. He stated that I owed That they had no record of the account being paid. Alpharetta Georgia Author: new orleans, Louisiana Unusual Rip-Off: Primary Solutions Group Alpharetta, Georgia

Jan 16 2017
Philadelphia parking authority Ppa Refused to consider all circumstances concerning my situation, very insensitive to the needs of a handicapped person. Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Attorney Generals: Philadelphia parking authority Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Thompson, Roy Attempted Fraud Unknown Nationwide
Author: Sierra Vista, Arizona Computer Fraud: Thompson, Roy Nationwide

Jan 16 2017
Renew/Derma & Renew/Eye They offered a free trial, pay for shipping and then withdrew $87.47 twice from my checking account. No mention of location Internet Author: Hawthorne, New Jersey Attorney Generals: Renew/Derma & Renew/Eye Internet

Hobbies Discount Internet
Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Attorney Generals: Hobbies Discount Internet

Jan 16 2017
LightningLemon LightningLemon I ordered from LightningLemon atleast 8 months ago, and i never recieved my package. I also tried to email them a couple of times, but they never responded to none of my emails. Nationwide Author: MONTGOMERY, Alabama Attorney Generals: LightningLemon Nationwide

Jan 15 2017
3D Retrievers - Heather Wilson Heather E. Wilson Lab Labrador Retriever puppy breeder Conroe Texas
Author: LOUISBURG, North Carolina Dog Breeders: 3D Retrievers - Heather Wilson Conroe, Texas

Jan 15 2017
Copus & Copus, P.A. Attorney Steven William Copus – Florida Bar Number 663352 in Shalimar, Florida - Scams Prospective Client Out Of $5,000 - Provides ZERO Service! Shalimar Florida Author: Alabama Attorneys & Legal Services: Copus & Copus, P.A. Shalimar, Florida

Jan 14 2017
Skin NOIR/Eye NOIR I saw an ad on tv for trial sizes of skin Noir and eye Noir for $4.95 each. Since Dr. Phil's wife was involved with it someway I thought it was safe. AT NO TIME was there anything about it being a SUBSCRIPTION - not even with the products when they arrived. I had just enough money in the bank to get the trials and that was all!  Nationwide Author: Wilson, OK, Oklahoma Unusual Rip-Off: Skin NOIR/Eye NOIR Nationwide

Jan 14 2017
Prince law.llc Took 1500 hundred dollars to file bankruptcy and with 300 left to pay they said they won't do my case and never gave money back and no contact numbers Plantation Florida Author: Jermyn, Pennsylvania Attorney Generals: Prince law.llc Plantation , Florida

Jan 14 2017
Metro PCS They committed fraud. Bought phone. Total POS. Nothing worked. Took phone back in 4 days. 7 days return policy. I was told it was a promotion and I couldn't get refund..store manager's last words to me were f**k YOU. Already filled claim with state attorney General and I am filing civil suits against the store and the manager. Syracuse New York Author: Syracuse, New York Attorney Generals: Metro PCS Syracuse, New York

Jan 13 2017
1956 paid insurance on unit, it flooded and rats ate my clothing, they refuse to pay baton rouge LA Author: baton rouge, Louisiana Attorney Generals: Bader Insurance

Jan 13 2017
Hubzu.com Purchased home with so many violations that 3 years later im still fixing code violations. Ive spent over $80,000.00 dollars and im still not up to code. Internet Author: Miami, Florida Attorney Generals: Unusual Rip-Off: Hubzu.com Internet