Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: Aamco Glen Ellyn, IL
There may be more reports for "Aamco Glen Ellyn, IL"
For more results perform a general search for "Aamco Glen Ellyn, IL"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 21 2017
OptionsXpress Inc Praxis Financial Solutions sent a letter to my address that i owed $350,438.17. The letter title as FLOW LAB INC... I owned my house 5 years ago and I received the letter twice from Praxis Financial Solution.  IL Author: Long Beach, California Civil Rights Violators: BBB Better Business Bureau: Praxis Financial Solutions Internet

Feb 21 2017
touch pay direct touch pay direct commissary for inmates I put money in my son's commissary and he did not receive it.....again! Glen Burnie Internet Author: Stevensville, Maryland Correctional Facilities: touch pay direct Internet

Feb 19 2017
Urgent Courier, Inc and Owner/CEP Alfred J. Evans and President Trisha Cook This company has been bouncing work checks and not paying its drivers and independent contractors. The management is impossible to get a hold of and they refuse to answer the phone or voicemails. Speaking with the primary dispatcher leads to a feeling that the company is going downhill fast and does not know what it is doing. I will be filing a formal report with the police in Oswego, Il and likely with the county courts as well if the company does not pay the back pay it owes in the next two days. Oswego Illinois Author: Illinois Courier Services: Urgent Courier, Inc Oswego, Illinois

Feb 18 2017
Taxnet financial inc Huge Scam! Chicago, Illinois Nationwide Author: Oakland, California Income tax: Taxnet financial inc Nationwide

Feb 11 2017
Glen Wallis of G W Sheet Metal Ltd. Glen Wallis of G W Sheet Metal Ltd. drunk and raging loon Drunk and a raging loon Glen Wallis of G W Sheet Metal Ltd. Plainfield Ontario
Author: Pickering, Ontario Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Glen Wallis of G W Sheet Metal Ltd. Plainfield, Ontario

Feb 11 2017
ARA INC Owed money on a credit card I did bankruptcy Lombard IL Author: Spring , Texas Child Protective Services: ARA INC IL

Feb 09 2017
the power company patrick farahsteve brewercheryl artsclio lentinidoug hargon thieves crooks rip off artists don't trust them chicago ilinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Telemarketers: the power company chicago, IL

Feb 09 2017
Barra & Associates LLC IFSBROKERAGE body shop , Low on ethics and qualified personnel Itasca Illinois NOTICE OF LAWSUIT AND SUBPOENA Author: Chicago, Illinois Brokerage Companies: Barra & Associates LLC Attics ILL, IL

Feb 05 2017
Parkmen skin improve eye renewal line I got the free trials for $4.95 for shipping for each of moisture and eye and then an 89 automatic renewal showed up on my credit card and they will not give refund even though I ended with a skin rash, just says NV and IL for two phone numbers Internet Author: ROCHESTER, New York Skin Care: Parkmen skin improve Internet

Feb 02 2017
LETTS Property Management Terrible amd incompetent Westmont IL - Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Property Management: LETTS Property Management

Feb 02 2017
Hobbies Discount Shipped me a non-fuctioning knockoff, completely differnt than as advertised Internet Author: Glen Iris, Other Sporting Goods: Hobbies Discount Internet

Feb 02 2017
Glen Wallis of G W Sheet Metal Ltd.in Plainfield, Ontario, Canada K0K 2V0 Glen Wallis of G W Sheet Metal Ltd.in Plainfield, Ontario, Canada K0K 2V0 preys on the elderly Plainfield, Ontario
Author: Ajax, Ontario Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Glen Wallis of G W Sheet Metal Ltd.in Plainfield, Ontario, Canada K0K 2V0 Plainfield,, Ontario

Feb 02 2017
Jeff Morgan Attorney of Texas Contacted me via email saying I owed a payday leasing source, which I do not owe Internet Author: Glen Burnie, Maryland Cash Services: Jeff Morgan Attorney of Texas Internet

Feb 02 2017
Garcinia Cambogia Optimal Mango Cleanse My report is the same as others I have read on this site. I answered an internet ad for weightloss; natural product; free trial- then was sent additional supplies and credit card was charged 79.00 and 75.00! I have since cancelled and notified credit card company of fraud and unauthorized purchases, but they did it without my knowledge and claim automatic renewals (I did not read the fine print) and they refused to accept when I sent additional supplies back to them. I never received a credit to my credit card. Glen Ellen California
Author: Sonoma, California Weightloss Programs: Garcinia Cambogia Santa Ana,

Feb 01 2017
Progressive Universal Insurance Co Progressive Insurance, Progressive DIRECT Auto Fraud Alert - Illegal Cancellation Fees Carol Stream IL Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Car Insurance: Progressive Universal Insurance Co Nationwide

Feb 01 2017
ARA, Inc. Tactics used to get payment over phone, personal information, wrong name on letter. Lombard, IL 60148 Illinois Author: Cleveland, Georgia Questionable Activities: ARA, Inc. Lombard, IL 60148, Illinois

Jan 30 2017
Instance credit auto mart in Fairview heights il My fiance hasn't had his car for 2wks an the transmission has blew up. The belt is going to break. The shocks an struts are on there way breaking. The power steering is messing up. They refuse to give him a replacement car. An they are charging him dang near 20,000 dollars for this car. None of this seems legal could someone please help us! O'Fallon, Illinois Response to consumer Author: Belleville, Illinois Auto Dealers: Instance credit auto mart in Fairview heights il O'Fallon,Il, Illinois

Jan 30 2017
American Guardian Group of Companies AGWSUSA Travel Care Todd Nielsen/Warranty Services RV Warranty Insurance Work Claims Denied Warrenville, IL Nationwide Author: Lompoc, California RV Parts & Accessories: American Guardian Group of Companies Nationwide

Jan 30 2017
The Park at Deerfield Glen Hate this apartment complex.  Alabama Author: Hoover, Alabama Attorneys General: The Park at Deerfield Glen Alabama

Jan 30 2017
PJP INSURANCE COMPANY Local 831 health and welfare fund Chicago Illinois, aegis Admin Services chicago, Illinois,Jaclyn Cutrone eocasio@pjpagency.com, neurabenefits Seemingly fraudulent Was located in Melville New York, Now IL Nationwide
Author: New York, New York Health Insurance: PJP INSURANCE COMPANY Nationwide

Jan 28 2017
memorial park cemetery skokieIL memorial park cemetery skokie IL we paid $3500 for my parents (Jae I Choi -father,Kyu Y Choi-mother) tomb stone in DEC13 2015 for foundation, installation , but we found out our tombstone was almost up side down because there was no foundation on Jan !5 2017, we went back Jan 27, they still did not fix it, there was no apology either , I need help asap skokie Illinois
Author: skokie, Illinois BBB Better Business Bureau: memorial park cemetery skokieIL skokie, Illinois

Jan 27 2017
Premium Brand Skin Care Angelina Jolie's Skin Care Products, ANT*Beyond NUTRA STORE, CAMMI*blncdnutra, IL Free Skin Care Sample Scam California Illinois Internet Author: Mattapoisett, Massachusetts BBB Better Business Bureau: Premium Brand Skin Care Internet

Jan 27 2017
Lou Bruno O'Keefe, Lewis & Bruno, P.C. O'Keefe Louis Bruno Skokie IL Author: Evanston, Illinois Attorneys & Legal Services: Lou Bruno Skokie,

Jan 24 2017
ADL, 714 Enterprize Drive, STE 104, Oakbrook, IL 60523 American Dealer Lisence Invisible Dealer Plates Oakbrook Illinois Author: Bronx, New York Computer Fraud: ADL, 714 Enterprize Drive, STE 104, Oakbrook, IL 60523 Oakbrook, Illinois

Jan 22 2017
Aamco of Lawrenceville,Ga Tried to sell me a new transmission when the one I had was in perfect condition! Lawrenceville,Ga.30045 N.C. Author: SneadsFerry, North Carolina Auto Repair Service: Aamco of Lawrenceville,Ga