Your Search | aarons sales & lease

Aug 23 2016
Swift Transportation Lease Op/Mentor Salt Lake City Utah Author: Hampton, Virginia Work Place Bullies: Swift Transportation Salt Lake City , Utah

Aug 23 2016
bella investment group llc dba;standard preowned auto sales kaukauna & suamico wisconsin, ¬†john Solberg dba;jd rockefellerllc brent & vicki strelka dba; Standard preowned auto sales lot #1 Kaukauna dba; suamaico investment group llc Bryan crain dba;living on the end llc james lenz dba; james lenz auto sales llc sold my consinement vehicle by useing Wisconsin Department of motor vehicles secured web site without paying me for our 2004 mazda miata while knowing i have a loan on the car. i still have my title in my name poaying a loan on my car while Wisconsin DMV stole my title & registered it in new owners name i want my car back or my money dmv stole from us i filed law siut claim with police and state of wisconsin dmv & dot and all associates kaukauna & suamico 2 sales lots Wisconsin Author: bryant, Wisconsin Questionable Activities: bella investment group llc dba;standard preowned auto sales kaukauna & suamico wisc Wisconsin

Aug 23 2016
The Adjustment Bureau Ripoff Collector of invalid debts conspires with credit card merchant and lease company Woodland Hills California Author: san francisco, California Miscellaneous Office Services: Metropolitan Adjustment Bureau, MAB Woodland Hills, California

Aug 23 2016
beachcomber.net beachcomber host This hosting company was bought by Cloud Equity Group. I have been double billed, have no access to email or websites and tech support and sales does NEVER contact you back. After 15 emails, phone calls, I gor no response, no help..This company should be closed down and charges pressed against all parties involved. This company MUST BE AVOIDED at all costs. I have started litigation ny ny Author: 07601, New Jersey Internet Services: beachcomber.net Internet

Aug 22 2016
EZ Valley Auto Sales Tony Guerrero Owner, Ruben the finance guy also a family member, Tony Guerrero General Sales Manager, and Samantha the youngest Guerreo is the receptionist. Falsely stated they wanted to video tape and photo shoot of my car Phoenix Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Auto Dealers: EZ Valley Auto Sales Phoenix, Arizona

Aug 22 2016
Why Not Lease It a.k.a. Tempoe LLC Ripoff, Liars, and Rude Manchester NH Author: Potterville, Michigan BBB Better Business Bureau: Why Not Lease It Nationwide

7, Report #122030

Aug 22 2016
CIT Lease Finance Group - ripoff, fraud, lying, rude receptionists, uneducated agents Berkeley California Author: Oakland, California Corrupt Companies: CIT Lease Finance Group Berkeley, California

Aug 22 2016
USA Auto Sales terrible value, deceptive, bad value, conartist Marietta Georgia Author: Douglasville, Georgia Auto Dealers: USA Auto Sales Marietta, Georgia

Aug 21 2016
Lease Finance Group CIT Financial ripoff Attempting to collect $3000 after I returned the equipment I leased almost a year ago, threatening to garnishe my wages. Chicago Illinois Author: Desert Hot Springs, California Corrupt Companies: Lease Finance Group Chicago, Illinois

Aug 21 2016
Lease Finance Group ripoff, fraud, misrepresentative, threatening, dishonest, predators, a network of scam artists Livingston and at one time in Chicago New Jersey CIT is a party to the scam Author: SANTA MONICA, CA Corrupt Companies: Lease Finance Group Livingston, New Jersey

11, Report #208557

Aug 21 2016
Lease Finance Associates RIP-OFF RUINED MY CREDIT Woodland California Author: Modesto, California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Lease Finance Associates Woodland, California

Aug 21 2016
Tickets-Center.com Deceptive Thieves! Internet Author: Medford, New Jersey Ticket Sales: tickets-center Internet

Aug 20 2016
'genesis satelite Direct tv cable sales Early cancelatiion fee was never refunded Kennewick Washington Author: emmett, Idaho Satellite Dish Companies: 'genesis satelite Kennewick, Washington

Aug 20 2016
Lou Bachrodt Cherolet of Coconut Creek Scam Sales Practice Author: Boca Raton, Florida Auto Dealers: Lou Bachrodt Cherolet of Coconut Creek Florida

Aug 20 2016
Autoplex2000 Craig turtle I was having doubts about buying a car so the sales dude lied to me saying I have a 7 day grace period on buying a car so I tried to return it a few days later and the lady told me it was all a lie Lake charles Louisiana Author: Lake charles, Louisiana Auto & Truck Rental: Autoplex2000 Lake charles, Louisiana

Aug 20 2016
A&S Auto Sales Unreliable, Junk Cars Sold Charlotte North Carolina Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Auto Dealers: A&S Auto Sales Charlotte, North Carolina

Aug 19 2016
Emma Cimino Refused to satisfy promises made at beginning of lease. Ceiling Fan, Curtains/Blinds, Repair and Paint Decking. When attempting to request attention to property she will either ignore emails or monopolize phone conversations with her multitude of problems so you then become focused on ending the call. Lake Arrowhead California Author: Lake Arrowhead, California Housing Rentals: Emma Cimino Lake Arrowhead, California

Aug 19 2016
CIT/Lease Finance Group Credit Card MAchine Fraud Ripoff Woodland Hills California Attorney General of Illinois Author: Tucson, Arizona Attorneys General: CIT/Lease Finance Group Woodland Hills, California

Aug 19 2016
Lease Financial Group¬†Settled account then demanded more money Woodland Hills California Author: Longmont, Colorado Collection Agencies: Lease Financial Group Woodland Hills, California

Aug 19 2016
Lease Finance Group Forged my name on a contract!! Stole $3500 from me!! Chicago Illinois Author: phoenix, Arizona Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Lease Finance Group Chicago, Illinois

Aug 19 2016
Lease Finance Group wouldnt let me return the equipment, or out of the lease in 2003.still paying. not using it Glendale California Author: Canon City, Colorado Collection Agencies: Lease Finance Group Canon City, Colorado

EXPERIENCE CARS RAUEL SHADY SALES PRACTICES Carson City Nevada
One Question Author: Carson City, Nevada Auto Dealers: EXPERIENCE CARS Carson City, Nevada

Aug 18 2016
Glendale Nissan of Glendale Heights Illinois Let me see sales manager and general manager by shop salesman you want the names I'll give them to you I don't care phone number  Illinois
Author: Lagrange, Illinois Auto Dealer Repairs: Glendale Nissan of Glendale Heights Illinois Illinois

Aug 18 2016
Findlay Toyota Findlay Auto Group Findlay Toyota accepted my check in the amount of $17,000 to purchase my vehicle after my lease expired, then failed to send the title paperwork to the State of Nevada. I am 78 years old. I believe they were hoping I wouldn't notice, due to my age. Henderson Nevada This isn't a blog site... Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Auto Dealers: Findlay Toyota Henderson, Nevada

Aug 18 2016
(John Solberg and any affiliated dealerships and employees)Standard Pre-owned Auto Sales Suamico Investments Group LLC dba: Bella Investments Group Inc. LLC, Backyard Bargains Auto Standard Pre-Owned Stole My 2008 Mercedes C300 Kaukauna Wisconsin Author: Mosinee, Wisconsin Auto Dealers: Standard Pre-owned Auto Sales Kaukauna, Wisconsin