Your Search | absolute internet marketers, llc

Aug 31 2016
design crowd Poor quality, worthless guarantee Internet Author: Portsmouth, Rhode Island Computer Graphics: design crowd Internet

Aug 31 2016
WhatClinic.com Dental Tourisn, Mexican Dental Tourism, Canadian Dental Tourism, Canadian Dental Tourism WhatClinic.com is a Marketing Advertising SCAM!! They are risking people's lives!! Internet Marketing SCAM Internet
Author: Texas Air Travel: WhatClinic.com Internet

Aug 31 2016
t&r rentto own i checked my debit card and they took 49.95 off my card never even heard of them no phone number nothing glendale .ca Internet Author: Niagara Falls,ny, New York Credit Card Fraud: t&r rentto own Internet

Aug 31 2016
Slotnuts Casino I've requested a withdrawal amount of $600 on the 09 August 2016. I then received an email of acknowledgment but never received any feedback whatsoever from slotnuts. I've sent numerous email through oht the month of August and still I haven't received any feedback from them .Please help. Internet Author: Johannesburg, Other Unusual Rip-Off: Slotnut Casino Internet

Aug 31 2016
Ibanned.net DO NOT WORK WITH THEM! They will leave you high and dry Lebanon Internet Author: San francisco, California Programmers: Ibanned.net Internet

Aug 31 2016
www.perfectshihtzu.com david millard we sent them 500.00 for ruby they said the shipping would be free when it was time for her to be shipped they called and said it would be 1200.00 more for insurance we told them we couldnt pay that we told them we would pay for the shipping 250.00 he said he would wire our money back we sent them the money august 6th and now he wont answer our phone calls or emails and ruby is still for sale abline Internet texas Author: hazelhurst, Georgia Liars: www.perfectshihtzu.com Internet

Aug 31 2016
Dynamic Auto Movers LLC Lies Lies Lies - Never give your vehicle to these people - Big Scam Miami Nationwide Author: Los Angeles, California Auto Shipping Companies: Dynamic Auto Movers LLC Nationwide

Aug 31 2016
Eye Noir - Skin Noir Addendum to yesterday's complaint Santa Ana, CA Internet-based Author: Littleton, Colorado Infomercials: Eye Noir - Skin Noir Internet

Aug 31 2016
Marketforce Information Dan Weil The company sent me a letter that it had two checks for deposits that do not have funds. I would have to shop at wallmart and send the value of purchases for them without and could not deposit the checks before it was done. purchases would be worth of checks. Matthews NC Author: Marietta, Georgia Computer Marketing Companies: Marketforce Information Internet

Aug 31 2016
Jeff Joliffe certified transmission and service llc Stole deposit of $600 and did no work commerce city Colorado Author: lakewood, Colorado Mechanics: Jeff Joliffe commerce city, Colorado

Aug 31 2016
Brain Eye Creative LLC John Garcia, Founder Danny Gallager, partner I paid $1500.00 by check for services which were never done Honolulu Hawaii Internet
Author: Honolulu, Hawaii Advertising Agencies: Brain Eye Creative LLC Internet

Aug 31 2016
Desktoptips Wang gang 001 Wrong boots Shanghai ,shanghai 201105 Internet Author: Lompoc, California WANTED REWARD $$$: Desktoptips Internet

Aug 31 2016
All State Van Lines Relocations/Aldo Disorbo Poor customer service, communication, and delays. Lacking empathy, compassion, and professionalism Internet
Author: Austin, Texas Moving Companies: All State Van Lines Relocations Internet

Aug 31 2016
Forex Peace Army, ForexPeacyArmy.com, Dmitri Chavkerov, Felix Homogratus, Bill K Forex Peace Army are Internet Thugs who don't care anything about the truth or hurting reputations. Internet
Author: Florida Internet Fraud: Forex Peace Army Internet

Aug 31 2016
Tress Obsession I saw this company advertising some hair online. The deal proposed was for virgin Brazilian body wave buy two bundles and get one free. I purchased two bundles and I also purchased one silk closure. The total cost was $300. I received the three bundles approximately three weeks ago but did not receive the closure. I have sent several emails and calls have gone unanswered. The cost of the silk closure is $130 . I would like them to refund my money for the goods I did not receive and I would like to see this company put out of business they just can't deceive people like this. Internet Author: Valley stream , New York Miscellaneous Companies: Tress Obsession Internet

Aug 31 2016
EyeNoir_SkinNoir Rip Off , they are scammers, they are thieves. They only returned 35% of $186.80 they stole from me. Fountain Valley California Author: Rising Sun, Maryland BBB Better Business Bureau: EyeNoir_SkinNoir Internet

Aug 31 2016
NutriMax Cookware They prey on the elderly. Nothing but a scam, even their website is not working. Internet Author: Oxnard, California Kitchens: NutriMax Cookware Internet

Aug 31 2016
Fiona Wong Benjamin Lunar Fire Tarot Fraud Thief Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Internet Fraud: Fiona Wong Benjamin Internet

Aug 31 2016
KSB Holdings-Aaron, John David, Isaac Levy KSB LLC : Greenwood Holding GroupKSB, Ltd Pompano Beach Florida Author: Columbus, Ohio Credit & Debt Services: KSB Holdings-Aaron, John David, Isaac Levy Pompano Beach, Florida

Aug 31 2016
Senior Soulmates Senior Soulmates fraud Nationwide Author: Bothell, Washington Dating Services: Senior Soulmates Internet

Aug 31 2016
Juvalux fraudulent practices Author: Austin, Texas Celebrities: Juvalux Internet

Aug 31 2016
Radiant Skin serum Luxcious youth Advertised product as eye and skin rejuvinating but the product is nothing like it is discribed. It was supposed to be a trial for 4.95 for 15 days and account was billed in 13 days. Santa Ana CA Internet Author: Independence, Missouri Eye Care: Radiant Skin serum Internet

Aug 31 2016
Topfbshop Stephen Walker Wrong item, terrible service Internet Author: Durham , Specialty Stores: Topfbshop Internet

Aug 31 2016
WeSellAc.com Sneaky, Sleazy, Crafty, Hallandale Florida Author: Nashua, New Hampshire Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: WeSellAc.com Internet

Aug 31 2016
national rercoveries promised to take student loan out of default if I sent 1040 & license & references Internet Author: Spokane Valley, Washington Colleges and Universities: national rercoveries Internet