ACADEMY CRUISES & TOURS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Academy Cruises & Tours
There may be more specific results for "Academy Cruises & Tours"
For more specific results for "Academy Cruises & Tours"
Showing 1-25 of 3,388 Found Reports For more specific results for "Academy Cruises & Tours"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 23 2017
Santa Monica Fiat / National Auto Academy I was told I'd get a job at Santa Monica Fiat if I went through the training by National Auto Academy Santa Monica California Author: Wilmington, Colorado Auto Dealers: Santa Monica Fiat / National Auto Academy Santa Monica , California

May 23 2017
Senior Grad Trips Exhibit Tours Scam Tour Co. stole 40k and left students stranded! Selma Texas Author: Tucson, Arizona Travel Services: Senior Grad Trips TX

May 19 2017
Sears Vacations Deceitful fraudulant lying impostors. Charging a finance charge on your money by telling u there's no finance. Unable to get any discount on the vacation u trying to book but r able to get the same vacation else where for discount. That the concierge do not get commission just their base pay. Internet Author: Rosedale, New York Tours & Excursions: Sears Vacations Internet

May 12 2017
Island vacation cruises Refund of money raken out of my bank account was not refunded Altamonte springs Florida Author: Columbia, Maryland Cruises: Island vacation cruises Altamonte springs, Florida

May 12 2017
Blue Star Cruises Grand Bahamas 3day 2 night cruise $118 Charged me $118 for a 3day 2 night cruise then when I try to schedule the cruise I was informed I am not eligible for the cruise unless I pay for a 2 night stay in a Florida hotel. West palm Beach/Tampa Florida Author: Atlantic Beach , Florida Cruises: Blue Star Cruises Internet

May 11 2017
Blue Star Cruises Orlando Promotions This has to be a scam Orlando according to the agent Not sure Author: Arvada, Colorado Boat Cruises: Blue Star Cruises

May 09 2017
International Academy of Design & Technology Currently, Sanford-Brown College Scam, false promises, unethical recruiting Seattle Washington Author: Renton, Washington Corrupt Companies: International Academy of Design & Technology Seattle, Washington

May 07 2017
Oak Leaf Kids Academy Very poor management and lack or care from teachers and staff. Rowlett Texas Author: Texas Preschools: Oak Leaf Kids Academy Rowlett , Texas

May 07 2017
Christian Education Leadership Academy CELA Private school not accredited committing fraud and telling lies Pewaukee Wisconsin
Author: Pewaukee, Wisconsin Private Schools: Christian Education Leadership Academy Pewaukee , Wisconsin

May 06 2017
Elite Academy - Ace Reddy I would NEVER EVER EVER do business with Ace Reddy - DO NOT TRUST this guy at all. Author: Dallas, Texas Business Consulting: Elite Academy - Ace Reddy

May 06 2017
Ghost Tours of Roswell Barrington Hall Ghost Hunting Roswell Georgia Author: Atlanta, Georgia Tours & Excursions: Ghost Tours of Roswell

May 03 2017
Outward Bound Deposit not refunded Golden Colorado Author: The Woodlands, Texas Tours & Excursions: Outward Bound Golden, Colorado

Apr 29 2017
On Point Microblade Training Academy On Point Microblade Academy 2 or 3 day microblade classes are a scam and rip off! Idaho Falls Idaho
Author: freedom, Wyoming Trade Schools: On Point Microblade Training Academy Idaho Falls, Idaho

Apr 28 2017
High Traffic Academy Project Breakthrough Watch Out For This. Got Ripped off on Elite Membership and 2016 Summit Nationwide Author: Chandler, Arizona Internet Marketing Companies: High Traffic Academy Nationwide

Apr 28 2017
academy mortgage Patrick Myers LIAR and WILL RUIN YOUR CREDIT Gilbert Arizona
Author: palm springs, California Mortgage Brokers: academy mortgage Gilbert, Arizona

Apr 27 2017
Naima Singletary The Academy for WomanhoodOpulent Living I commenced couneling services with Naima Singletary in February of 2015. All was satisfactory until I participated along with three other women in her Month in Milan (Italy) program.  West Sacramento, CA Internet Author: Arizona Social Services: Naima Singletary Internet

Apr 23 2017
Always Travel with us Paid for a cruise ship trip i got very sick and fighting Acute Chronic Pancreatitis, and Acute Chronic Gastitric, and Cirrhosis of the liver stage 4, will not refund me because I was passed my 30 day cancellation period, which how do you know when you will get sick? I can not leave my state and really needed the money for hospital bills. Kissimmee Nationwide, Florida Author: STUARTS DRAFT, Virginia Cruises: Always Travel with us Internet

Apr 19 2017
Jersey Coast Academy Monwell Brown Absolute deception! Shameful practices. Predatory practices Lakehurst New Jersey Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Con Artists: Jersey Coast Academy Lakehurst, New Jersey

Apr 18 2017
Utopia Residences David Robb Taking investors funds and living off of it. No intention of building the ship. Beverly hills California Utopia Residences & David Robb Won This Dispute In Court Author: New York City, New York Boat Cruises: Utopia Residences Beverly hills, California

Apr 18 2017
International Academy of Design and Technology I graduated in 2001 with an associate degree..which my family help pay for all the loans I had to take..now my degree is useless and my life is ruined because of these loans....I want to included in the class action lawsuit..you have my full cooperation!! They even try garnishing my parents income..please help Tampa Florida Author: spring hill, Florida Computer Training & Education: Computer Graphics: International Academy of Design and Technology Tampa, Florida

Apr 12 2017
Sunset Escapes You've Got A Credit Hoax Nationwide We apologize for the inconvienience Author: Annapolis, Missouri Cruises: Sunset Escapes Nationwide

Apr 11 2017
International Academy of Design & Technology Scam, takes all your money! Chicago Illinois Author: Crown Point, Indiana Colleges and Universities: International Academy of Design & Technology Illinois

Apr 11 2017
Grand Getaways Grand Incentives cheated us out of our free cruise along with about $4000. Internet Author: Deerfield, Virginia Boat Cruises: Grand Getaways Internet

Apr 08 2017
millionaire's brain academy what a scam! Winter Vee ,the guy who talks & sells, does a super great job in selling this crappy product that will remove your blocks to money. It's BS - it's nothing but Regurgitate information we all know. He has countless amounts of reviews & testimonials. Not sure where they come from - ti's crap! Internet
Author: Boston, Massachusetts Financial Services: millionaire's brain academy Internet

Apr 04 2017
Lincoln Academy Internet Author: Carpentersville, Illinois Computer Classes: Lincoln Academy Internet