Your Search | acai berry, nature cleanse

Apr 22 2016
Max Nutra , Garcia Active Slim, and Premium Cleanse Warehouse Fulfillment**** * ***********Pleasant Grove UT 84062Shopping DepartmentSupplements**** * *********** UT 84604 14 Day Trail only had pills for 8days , canceled my order on 4/18/2016 ask for refund didn't receive Tampa FL Author: York, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: Max Nutra , Garcia Active Slim, and Premium Cleanse Utah

Apr 18 2016
Metabo Green Coffee Cleanse Metabo Green Coffee Cleanse and Metabo Garcinia Cambogia Do not order from Metabo Green Coffee Cleanse or Metabo Garcinia Cambogia Websites Scottsdale AZ Author: Iowa City, Iowa Weightloss Programs: Metabo Green Coffee Cleanse Internet

Apr 14 2016
Colo Cleanse Pro completebeautysupport.com Nationwide Author: DANVILLE, Virginia Liars: Colo Cleanse Pro Nationwide

Apr 12 2016
CA GARCINA PRO FOCUS NUTRACA VEN CLEANSE PRO Gave me a one month free trial , for the cost of shipping only whicj was supposed to be $4.95 which was automatically withdrawn from my Visa Credit card to find out next day two withdrawels of $6.95 were made consecutively , Then 30 days later to the day an amount of $125.00 was made to my credt card Internet
Author: East Angus , Quebec, Alabama Weightloss Programs: CA GARCINA PRO Internet

Apr 01 2016
Download expert.com I was looking for a download when I searched this site it stated it had loads of downloads of nature I wanted but said had to join it offered a one off payment of 3 dollars but once I joined the files were not available Not sure Internet Author: Wrexham, Computer Fraud: Download expert.com Internet

Mar 31 2016
Shape Plan Nutrashift I ordered the 14 day trial for the garcinia cambogia weight loss pills and cleanse. It's been 17 days and my product hasn't come. I checked my bank account and I saw that I have been charged $86.00. I'm convinced the product won't even come and I'm concerned my card is just going to keep getting charged. Salt Lake City Nationwide Author: Henderson , Nevada Alternative Health: Shape Plan Nationwide

Mar 15 2016
Pure Cleanse Pro sent me bottles of cleanse for dieting cost of 144.92 plus chipping and handling - does not work Tampa Florida Author: Lockport, Illinois Weightloss Programs: Pure Cleanse Pro Tampa, Florida

Mar 04 2016
Wesley Berry Flowers ordered flowers by phone, credit card charged but no flowers delivered Santa Ana, Ca Internet California Author: Lakewood, California Credit Services: Wesley Berry Flowers Internet

Feb 24 2016
North Georgia Services ripping people off Georgia Internet Author: Berry , Alabama Property Management: North Georgia Services Internet

Feb 20 2016
Wesley Berry Flowers Took money, delivered wrong product, horrid costumer service West Bloomfeild Internet Author: Anacortes, Washington Florists: Wesley Berry Flowers Internet

Feb 20 2016
NEUTRON HEALTH, aka Garçinia Cambogia, aka Premium Mango Cleanse .comGarcinia Cambogia Pure ExtractEPIC DIET 855-203-8316 UTNEUTRON HEALTH 844-251-4530,U Garcinia Cambogia Ripp Off - Mango Cleanse Ripp Off Internet
Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Weightloss Programs: NEUTRON HEALTH 844-251-4530 Internet

Feb 15 2016
Publix Super Market Grocery Store Charged me for RL First Cleanse $20.99, although, the product was not in my bags went I got home, this third time and they would not give me my money back said camera show bag boy put it in bag, said it must of fell out of bag, and 45 minutes later all of that product was remove from shelf. Panama CitY Florida Author: Lynn Haven , Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Publix Super Market

Feb 09 2016
Beauty By Nature Onsen -product- I was ripped off by scam. He quoted one price and over charged me on receipt. Said he was giving me a free gift i PAID FOR IT. Arcadia California
Author: Altadena, California Beauty Products: Beauty By Nature Arcadia, California

Feb 05 2016
Nurta Prime Cleanse Nutra Life Brands LLCNutraPrime Cleansecleansedetoxify.info Didn't cancel my order. Canceled only after I called them many times. Didn't follow thru on sending email. Played games when calling. Tampa Florida Author: Tooele, Utah Supplemental Health Programs: Nurta Prime Cleanse Florida

Feb 02 2016
UltraGarcinia Cheyenne Wyoming Aloe cleanse Didn't order this product and neither did I receive the product Cheyenne Wyoming Author: Jennings, Louisiana $$ REWARDS Offered: UltraGarcinia Cheyenne Wyoming Cheyenne, Wyoming

Jan 18 2016
collection pros For some pure Garcia Cambodia and some green coffee pue cleanse. collect pros sent me a letter about this Garcia Nia I order and the green coffee .I never even ordered this or even heard about it until now. wolburn Maine Author: Edwardsville, Kansas Sales People: collection pros wolburn, Maine

Dec 28 2015
Wesley Berry Flowers and/or Flowerdeliveryexpress.com fraud! do not order for Wesleyberryflowers.com or flowerdeliveryexpress.com Internet Flower delivery express.com Author: San Clemente, California Specialty Stores: Wesley Berry Flowers Internet

Dec 14 2015
slimming garcinia and slimming cleanse cust rep renecia this company robbed me of almost 200.00 two weeks after my order was placed. a two week trial should start when i get the pills to TRY. Nationwide Author: altoona, Pennsylvania Weightloss Programs: slimming garcinia Nationwide

Dec 11 2015
Flower Delivery Express aka Wesley Berry Flowers False advertising i.e. free shipping, added sales cost, no customer advocate service, no delivery, no flowers came to my funeral. Scam operation commerce township  Michigan Author: Oak Grove, Minnesota Funeral Services: Flower Delivery Express

Dec 08 2015
trysupremegarcinia.com trypureslimcleanse.com Garcinia Cambogia, and Pure Slim Cleanse weight loss supplements North York Ontario Author: Sainte-Anne-Des-Lacs, Quebec Weightloss Programs: trysupremegarcinia.com North York, Ontario

Dec 05 2015
Garcinia Lean Xtremes Nature Renew; Protect Package 82 YEAR OLD ORDERED IN ERROR WITHOUT READING FINE PRINT. NO MERCY WITH REFUND Taunton Internet Author: Taunton, Massachusetts Weightloss Programs: Garcinia Lean Xtremes Internet

Dec 02 2015
FlowerDeliveryExpress.com Wesley Berry Flowers SCAM - Don't Buy - High Fees Added After Purchase Internet Author: Newburgh, New York Florists: FlowerDeliveryExpress.com Internet

Nov 25 2015
Nature View formally known as custom patio Rooms scam artist, total rip off, pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
YOU WENT TO JAIL MR. EDWARDS Author: pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Home Improvements: Nature View pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Nov 19 2015
Flower Delivery Express Dba Wesley Berry Paid $138 for a flower arrangement upgraded to delux with 2 mylar balloons. What was delivered was a Lowes version of a hanging basket - no balloons no upgrades Michigan
Author: Houston, Texas Bait-and-Switch: Flower Delivery Express Internet

Nov 17 2015
Pure slim cleanse Supreme Garcinia Cambogia Did not ship product. advised us that the account was cancelled. did not credit credit card. kept billing! Internet Author: venice, Florida Supplemental Health Programs: Pure slim cleanse Internet