Your Search | acai berry, nature cleanse

Feb 09 2016
Beauty By Nature Onsen -product- I was ripped off by scam. He quoted one price and over charged me on receipt. Said he was giving me a free gift i PAID FOR IT. Arcadia California
Author: Altadena, California Beauty Products: Beauty By Nature Arcadia, California

Feb 05 2016
Nurta Prime Cleanse Nutra Life Brands LLCNutraPrime Cleansecleansedetoxify.info Didn't cancel my order. Canceled only after I called them many times. Didn't follow thru on sending email. Played games when calling. Tampa Florida Author: Tooele, Utah Supplemental Health Programs: Nurta Prime Cleanse Florida

Feb 02 2016
UltraGarcinia Cheyenne Wyoming Aloe cleanse Didn't order this product and neither did I receive the product Cheyenne Wyoming Author: Jennings, Louisiana $$ REWARDS Offered: UltraGarcinia Cheyenne Wyoming Cheyenne, Wyoming

Jan 18 2016
collection pros For some pure Garcia Cambodia and some green coffee pue cleanse. collect pros sent me a letter about this Garcia Nia I order and the green coffee .I never even ordered this or even heard about it until now. wolburn Maine Author: Edwardsville, Kansas Sales People: collection pros wolburn, Maine

Dec 28 2015
Wesley Berry Flowers and/or Flowerdeliveryexpress.com fraud! do not order for Wesleyberryflowers.com or flowerdeliveryexpress.com Internet Flower delivery express.com Author: San Clemente, California Specialty Stores: Wesley Berry Flowers Internet

Dec 14 2015
slimming garcinia and slimming cleanse cust rep renecia this company robbed me of almost 200.00 two weeks after my order was placed. a two week trial should start when i get the pills to TRY. Nationwide Author: altoona, Pennsylvania Weightloss Programs: slimming garcinia Nationwide

Dec 11 2015
Flower Delivery Express aka Wesley Berry Flowers False advertising i.e. free shipping, added sales cost, no customer advocate service, no delivery, no flowers came to my funeral. Scam operation commerce township  Michigan Author: Oak Grove, Minnesota Funeral Services: Flower Delivery Express

Dec 08 2015
trysupremegarcinia.com trypureslimcleanse.com Garcinia Cambogia, and Pure Slim Cleanse weight loss supplements North York Ontario Author: Sainte-Anne-Des-Lacs, Quebec Weightloss Programs: trysupremegarcinia.com North York, Ontario

Dec 05 2015
Garcinia Lean Xtremes Nature Renew; Protect Package 82 YEAR OLD ORDERED IN ERROR WITHOUT READING FINE PRINT. NO MERCY WITH REFUND Taunton Internet Author: Taunton, Massachusetts Weightloss Programs: Garcinia Lean Xtremes Internet

Dec 02 2015
FlowerDeliveryExpress.com Wesley Berry Flowers SCAM - Don't Buy - High Fees Added After Purchase Internet Author: Newburgh, New York Florists: FlowerDeliveryExpress.com Internet

Nov 25 2015
Nature View formally known as custom patio Rooms scam artist, total rip off, pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
YOU WENT TO JAIL MR. EDWARDS Author: pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Home Improvements: Nature View pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Nov 19 2015
Flower Delivery Express Dba Wesley Berry Paid $138 for a flower arrangement upgraded to delux with 2 mylar balloons. What was delivered was a Lowes version of a hanging basket - no balloons no upgrades Michigan
Author: Houston, Texas Bait-and-Switch: Flower Delivery Express Internet

Nov 17 2015
Pure slim cleanse Supreme Garcinia Cambogia Did not ship product. advised us that the account was cancelled. did not credit credit card. kept billing! Internet Author: venice, Florida Supplemental Health Programs: Pure slim cleanse Internet

Nov 15 2015
Wesley Berry Flowers.com 800wesleys.com flowers-nationwide.com flowerdeliveryexpress.com americanfloraldelivery.com wesleyberryflowers.com www.wesleyberryflowers.net wesleyberryflowers.net Wesley Berry Flowers: Scam, fraud and a 20% discount. Internet Author: parkview, Iowa Funeral Services: Wesley Berry Flowers.com Internet

Nov 13 2015
Healthy Garcinia and Green Cleanse P.O Box 25380Santa Ana CA 92799-5380 I only was to pay for the trial. ONE TIME PAY ONLY of $9.99 They started taking money off my credict cards and sending me more Garcinia and Green Cleanse that i didn`t ask for. So i called them and told them that i didn`t wont it and i didn`t sign nothing stating that i wanted them to send me more and take money off of my cards. Nationwide Author: Northport, Alabama Credit Card Fraud: Healthy Garcinia and Green Cleanse Nationwide

Nov 13 2015
Revolution Laboratories Slimming GarciniaSlimming Cleanse Overpriced Dangerous Products with No Money Back!!! Solana Beach California Author: Renton, Washington Supplemental Health Programs: Revolution Laboratories Solana Beach, California

Nov 11 2015
Flower Delivery Express Wesley Berry Flowers Do NOT order from them! North Port Nationwide Author: New Canaan, Connecticut Florists: Flower Delivery Express Nationwide

Nov 10 2015
Wesley Berry Florist wesleyberryflowers.com SCAM Rip off Scam Wesley Berry Florists Michigan Nationwide Author: Kansas Florists: Wesley Berry Florist Nationwide

Nov 09 2015
Supreme Garcinia Cambogia & Pure Cleanse PO Box 500, RPO Steeles WestNorth York, ON, M3J0J8CanadaUK Toll Free: 0-808-101-3444Outside of the UK: 866-915-9351 Supreme Garcinia Cambogia & Pure Cleanse - RIPOFF NOTHING ELSE STAY AWAY Internet
Author: Toronto, Ontario Weightloss Programs: Supreme Garcinia Cambogia & Pure Cleanse Internet

Nov 01 2015
Chi in nature mak jo si, lau jo si, chiinnature.com Beware do not buy anything from them Markham Ontario Author: Los Angeles, California Religion: Chi in nature Markham, Ontario

Oct 31 2015
Healthey Ordered Garcinia and Green Cleanse and they said it would only cost would be mailing charges. Also, I had 14 days to try and if I want can cancel the order . I have only had the pills 7days and they already charged my credit card $169.25 and when I called to cancel the order they said this was the charge for what they sent me. I haven't even opened the bottle and I was made to understand that for these bottles I was only being charged the shippng and handling, which came to about $10 and now I get this charge of almost $170 and the only money will give me back is not even half of that and there is nothing I can do???!!! How can companies do this. I know I should never have ordered from them. PLEASE INFORM OTHER STUPID, NO NOT STUPID, GULABLE PEOPLE LIKE MYSELF NOT TO ORDER THIS. PLEASE!!!! My husband tried to warn me :( Valrico Nationwide Author: Valrico, Florida Weightloss Programs: Healthey Nationwide

Oct 24 2015
MHI Products Garcia Cambogia Extract, Ultra Cleanse Garcinia Cambogia, Ultra Cleanse Nationwide Author: Clarendon, Texas Weightloss Programs: MHI Products Nationwide

Oct 14 2015
F-1 Enterprise Affiliated with Cromex Inc Claims to be a marketing expertise company advertising fictious jobs. Real nature of business is door to door selling of Verizon cable no base pay all commission New York New York Author: Queens, New York Door to Door Sales: F-1 Enterprise New York, New York

Oct 13 2015
Shelf Talk Brands LLC Garcinia Cambogia HCATrue Cleanse Complete 9/13/15 suppose to get refund for $92.98 account closed double charged today my account $97.90 & $97.94 salt lake city ut Internet Author: mundelein, Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: Shelf Talk Brands LLC Internet

Oct 05 2015
4 Nature Finland 4N Helsinki4 Nature modular homes HelsinkiModular Homes Helsinki 4Nature will cheat you out of your commisson and customer support is suspect Helsinki Finland Author: houston, Texas Builders & Contractors: 4 Nature Finland Nationwide