Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

Accountemps North Olmsted, Ohio

Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Mar 23 2017
Robert Niblock Paul Dame Lowes Frauds Liars mooresville north caralina Internet Author: lakewood, California Consumer Services: Robert Niblock Paul Dame Internet

Mar 23 2017
Asset Recovery Associates Samuel Douglas Scam artists & extortionists Lombard Illinois Author: Winchester, Ohio Credit Card Fraud: Asset Recovery Associates Lombard, Illinois

Mar 22 2017
Specialized Loan Servicing Took advantage of my financial well being Salt Lake City Utah Author: Marysville, Ohio Loan Modification: Specialized Loan Servicing Salt Lake City, Utah

Mar 21 2017
Rodeway Inn I tried to stay at one of their rooms yo find blood in my covers and to be eaten by bedbugs. When trying to speak with mangement police were called on me. Columbus Ohio
Author: Columbus, Ohio Motels: Rodeway Inn Columbus, Ohio

Mar 21 2017
Richmond Capital Group Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Richmond Capital Group was created to support and empower small businesses, they are committed to serving customers with the smartest financing solutions and world class service. Richmond Capital Group believes in complete transparency for customers so they can make prudent and informed decisions on whether the product is a correct fit for their needs. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Richmond Capital Group recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe trusted business service.
Author: charlotte , North Carolina Credit Services: Richmond Capital Group Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Richmond Capital Group a direct funder providing small business loan alternatives to small business owners who own existing businesses. Richmond Capital Group funds all types of businesses including those who do not qualify for traditional bank loans due to bad credit, limited credit history, high risk designation or any other reason. Richmond Capital Group does not require business plans. new york, New York

Mar 21 2017
Rfw software Paper wizardApa wizard Wizard for students Moorpark California Author: Bottineau , North Dakota Software: Rfw software Moorpark, California

Mar 20 2017
Alucia Skin 120 E 8th St #302Los Angeles CA 90014 Product did not work! Advertised one price and was charged for another! Los Angeles California Author: Brooklyn , Ohio BBB Better Business Bureau: Alucia Skin Los Angeles , California

Mar 20 2017
UNITED RELOCATION LLC north american relocation SAME COMPANY ROBBING PEOPLE UNDER A SECOND NAME. DOT PLEASE SHUT THEM DOWN boynton beach FLORIDA
Author: North Carolina Moving Companies: UNITED RELOCATION LLC boynton beach,

Mar 20 2017
Swimsuitsforall Store Credit/ EGiftCard Scam Internet Author: ELIZABETH CITY, North Carolina Clothing Stores: Swimsuitsforall Internet

Mar 20 2017
beauty wrinkle crean no where does it tell you this is a subscription until you get your credit card bill. edison Nationwide Author: Oxford, Ohio TV Advertisements: beauty wrinkle crean Nationwide

Mar 20 2017
Cix - Connected Investors Exchange Allows Fraudulent Scammers to Affiliate as Hard Money Lenders. Scammers are using others names and fake email addresses to get personal information and up front loan fees from unsuspecting would be investors. North Carolina Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Realtors: Cix - Connected Investors Exchange Internet

Mobiloans Beware..... Total RIP OFF! Marksville Nationwide
Author: North Miami Beach, Florida Loans: Mobiloans Nationwide

Mar 20 2017
Cardinal law firm Scam and very very rude Not sure Nationwide Author: Washington , North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: Cardinal law firm Nationwide

Mar 19 2017
Jila weimaraner puppies Martin Tita Yvan Etta I sent a money order for $700 to Martin Tita, he then said the transport company was going to be in touch with me. As my puppy was supposed to be boarding the airplane, I received an email from Yvan Etta, bolden pet air saying that they needed another 1,450 for travel insurance. Cash only and it would be refundable when the puppy arrived at my doorstep. I paid it. The next thing was, the day of delivery, they emailed me and said I had to send another $900 for shots before my puppy could fly. I called earlier in the day and they said that my puppy had left Georgia and was now in North Carolina. That was a complete lie. I told them that they were not going to get anymore money from me and then they got nasty, and would not take my calls. I let them know by text and email, that I was done with them. There was never a puppy. they ended up with $2,150.00 of my money. Atlanta Georgia Author: Hartland, Vermont Internet Fraud: Jila weimaraner puppies Internet

Mar 18 2017
Pay pal and Limkshe I returned items that were damaged and looked nothing like the images on internet. I purchased these items on linkshe.com thru my PayPal account. Linkshe is based in China and I was asked to return items to china and I paid 50.00 usd to ship items back and China doesn't use tracking numbers and PayPal said they have no record of the items being received from link she and denied my appeal. PayPal says they protect the. Just from fraudulent unethical places of business and I was. under the protection with PayPal. Linkshe-Shanghai China PayPal Omaha Nebraska Internet Author: North pole, Alaska Consumer Services: Pay pal and Limkshe Internet

Mar 18 2017
Mark Brown at Cash Advance Debt Solution San Diego California Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Attorney Generals: Mark Brown at Cash Advance Debt Solution San Diego, California

Mar 18 2017
Brother Rahman 2764 Pleasant Rd #10308Fort Mill, SC 29708 Sent me taped Arabic letters that were copied saying Do NOT open Fort Mill Internet
Author: Canton, Ohio Internet Fraud: Brother Rahman Internet

Mar 18 2017
Good Housekeeping Refuses to cancel subscription I dont want and keeps billing me with threatening notices Harlan Iowa Author: Stow, Ohio News Media: Good Housekeeping Harlan, Iowa

Mar 18 2017
Rama Deals-ELECTRIC HEATING BLANKETS 3200 North America Drive, West Seneca, New York USA https://ramadeals.zendesk.com/hc/en-us Promised to reship to wrong address & refused refund despite 5 requests. West Seneca, New York Author: Florissant, Colorado Auto Audio Electronics: Rama Deals-ELECTRIC HEATING BLANKETS 3200 North America Drive, West Seneca, New York USA West Seneca, , New York

Mar 18 2017
Bank of America B of A unwilling to subordinate my loan request Greensboro North Carolina Author: Tualatin, Oregon Banks: Bank of America Nationwide

Mar 17 2017
Sandra Torres AKA Sandra Ruvalcaba She and her colleague promised to get my loan funded if I pay an advance fee of $645 sent to her directly to her banking details Turlock California
Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Financial Services: Sandra Torres Turlock, California

Mar 17 2017
P A AUTO BODY & REPAIRS LLC P A AUTO BODY PERTH AMBOY New Jersey Author: navarre, Ohio Auto Repair Service: P A AUTO BODY & REPAIRS LLC PERTH AMBOY, New Jersey

Mar 17 2017
AOL aol charging me Nationwide Author: North Walpole, New Hampshire Unusual Rip-Off: AOL Nationwide

Mar 17 2017
Amazing Pet Expos TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Amazing Pet Expos™ receives highest rating for their commitment to the Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program, has excellent ratings with BBBs across the country and Dun & Bradstreet. Customers feel safe, confident, and secure when they choose to do business with Amazing Pet Expos. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Amazing Pet Expos recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Ohio Air Dogs/Marie Goodwin known scammer and con-artist trying to scam Cleveland Pet Expo Author: Cleveland, Ohio Festivals & Event Services: Amazing Pet Expos TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Amazing Pet EXPOS produces consumer pet events, similar to home shows but for the pet world. Amazing Pet Expos have had 133 shows since 2009, and have hosted over 1.5 million attendees. Amazing Pet Expos is the leading national pet event company. Cleveland, Ohio

Mar 17 2017
North hills auto sale and lsg I paid off my car more than 2 years ago and i got the title but i lost it i tried getting a copy of my tittle to the DMV but it appears that it has a lienhold by the dealer . My car completely broke down im trying to sell it or junk it but i can't cause of the lienhold it has. Is there away to get a copy of the tittle . North hills California Author: Newhall, California Auto Dealers: North hills auto sale and lsg North hills, California