ACE LIMO & TRANSPORTATION Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Ace Limo & Transportation
There may be more reports for "Ace Limo & Transportation"
For more results perform a general search for "Ace Limo & Transportation"
Showing 1-25 of 3,315 Found Reports For more specific results for "Ace Limo & Transportation"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Mar 22 2017
Ace Industrial Supply Ace tool warranty fraud Burbank California Author: PARIS, Arkansas Hardware & Tools: Ace Industrial Supply Burbank, California

Mar 18 2017
ACE Cash Express Ace Incorporation ACS Last Chance to Settle Case Internet ACE Cash Express Author: San Diego, California Loans: ACE Cash Express Internet

3, Report #1361923

Mar 15 2017
Ace loan Jonathan McNichols Sr Officer United States Federal Management Ace sent via email that they have a court order to have me arrested and my wages garnished unless I pay off a loan I know I do not have with Ace. Internet Author: Saint Petersburg , Florida Computer Marketing Companies: Ace loan Internet

Mar 15 2017
Pirates cove transportation llc Stephanie and Alex hicock/ owner operators Shattered dreams, empty bank account,homeless family. Winchester Tennessee
Author: Mount croghan, South Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: Pirates cove transportation llc Nationwide

Mar 13 2017
Phoenix Transportation Services Excessive damage upon delivery Las Vegas Nevada Author: Phoenix, Arizona Moving Companies: Phoenix Transportation Services Las Vegas, Nevada

Mar 09 2017
Aceonline Someone name Logan Brownsent a treating email to my spam about getting arrested and having a garnishment from my job.that I need to pay up as soon as possible to avoid jail time .I have a loan with ace check cashing in Memphis that I'm paying for why is h Sent threats to my email Online based Internet Author: Memphis , Tennessee Cash Services: Aceonline Internet

Mar 09 2017
Real Care Transportation Salem, MA Internet Frank Odell, Jennifer Needham Scamming driver job, Does not pay his drivers Salem New Hampshire
Author: Salem, New Hampshire Taxi & Limousine Services: Real Care Transportation Salem, MA Internet Salem, New Hampshire

Mar 07 2017
emba transportation ripoff n liers loganville Georgia Author: jonesboro, Georgia Work Place Bullies: emba transportation loganville, Georgia

Mar 06 2017
A&P Appliance Repair Ace Jones and Penney Company went out to assess the problem. He asked me to mail a check since we live in a different state. I asked him if he had a paypal account instead and he said no. I mailed the check and the guy said they would be back over the following Saturday to put in the igniter. I informed my tenant of the time he would be over. 3 hours later on that Saturday, our tenant called and said no one ever showed up. Louisville Kentucky Dishonest customer Author: Chandler, Arizona Home Improvements: A&P Appliance Repair Louisville, Kentucky

Mar 04 2017
Ace loan Logan senior exc..saying i have a loan with them and i don't Internet Author: DUNCAN, South Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: Ace loan Internet

Mar 02 2017
knight transportation TRUE KNIGHT USA KNIGHT USA Author: sulphur springs, Texas Prostitutes: knight transportation

Feb 28 2017
Alwazeer Group LLC hauled a Komatsu WA600 loader - did not pay Armstrong transportation . Not only that but i have 4 other invoices totalling over 15000.00 they did not pay . Farmington Hills,Michigan internet Author: PLEASANT GROVE, Utah Trucking Companies: Alwazeer Group LLC Farmington Hills,MI,

Feb 28 2017
Ace Cash We are from World Wide Cash AdvanceInc. company and you took loan from our payday cash Advance, Speedy Cash,citycashloans,boomcashnow,123quickcashloan,greencashnow Speedy Cash, Cash Call, Check City, Cash Net USA ,Payday One, , National Payday, Check Into Tasha....no last bame Nationwide Author: Fort Worth, Texas Cash Services: Ace Cash Nationwide

Feb 27 2017
Ace lone online I got an email stating that back on January 28th 2016 they were granted by the courts to garnish my wages from my job and or federal tax returns because as they say I owe them 750 dollars and are even offering be a one time settle mentioned of 412 I never heard of this company or took a loan from them they have my employer's name my social security number my name my bank account and my bank routing number  Internet Update Author: Marinette, Wisconsin Loans: Ace lone online Internet

Feb 27 2017
ACE INC Debt collecting Internet Author: Nortumberland, Pennsylvania Internet Fraud: ACE INC Internet

Feb 26 2017
Real Care Transportation Frank O'dell Salem, MA Internet Author: Connecticut Taxi & Limousine Services: Real Care Transportation Internet

Feb 26 2017
EMBA TRANSPORTATION Elmir Kocan-Owner CEOVejso Kocan co owner Contract Driver Lawrenceville Georgia Author: Lawrenceville, Georgia Trucking Companies: EMBA TRANSPORTATION Lawrenceville, Georgia

Feb 22 2017
Hertz Rent a Car Oklahoma City OK. Charged my card, took my money and refused a timely refund and refused to rent their cars. Beware this company must be having financial troubles when it takes over 15 days for a refund to be processed. Portland Maine Author: Scarborough, Maine Local Transportation: Hertz Car Rental Portland, Maine

Feb 21 2017
BLUE RIVER TRANSPORTATION INC Sandblasted my truck! Kingston Oklahoma
Author: , Oklahoma Liars: BLUE RIVER TRANSPORTATION INC Kingston, Oklahoma

Feb 21 2017
Central Ohio's Ace Exteriors Max ErwinMax Erwin, JrMEJR, LTD, Ace Exteriors, Central Ohio's Ace Exteriors, LLC Catch a Contractor, Took My Money Columbus Ohio Author: Columbus, Ohio Builders & Contractors: Central Ohio's Ace Exteriors Columbus, Ohio

Feb 19 2017
VAUGHN LEONARD ERIC MYERS SBA PROFESSIONAL DEBT RECOVERY MYERS FINANCIAL ACE CASH EXPRESS DBA AKA SCAM ARTIST FRUADSTER WILL ROB YOU STEAL ALL YOUR MONEY TO GET WHATEVER HE NEEDS TO STEAL MORE!!!! WEST VIRGINIA ACE Cash Express Author: Washington , Dist of Columbia Credit Reporting Agencies: VAUGHN LEONARD ERIC MYERS Nationwide

Feb 17 2017
Ace loan Internet Author: Chicago, Illinois Attorney Generals: Ace loan Internet

Feb 17 2017
Level 3, Alison Greenwood, Ernie Limo, Amy Sprague, Anthony Compiseno Beware of extesive contracts and punitive charges Seattle, Oahu Nationwide, Author: Ewa beach, Hawaii Telephone Companies: Level 3 Nationwide

Feb 16 2017
Swift Transportation Non Compliant Greer South Carolina Author: Raleigh, North Carolina Motor Vehicle Division: Swift Transportation Greer, South Carolina

Feb 16 2017
Tan Tara trans My wife broke her foot and I needed to get home for my 12 yr old daughter and when I spoke to Dave in safety about it I was terminated on the spot and left stranded in muscataine I sat in a Gas Station for 8hrs til I found a ride and he stole $77 from me what a PR#@k and companies like this wonder why they can't keep any drivers Internet TanTara's Side of the Story Author: New Cadtle, Indiana Local Transportation: Tan Tara trans Internet