Your Search | acne free in 3 days by chris gibson, universal marketing media inc

Sep 01 2014
GCM remodeling Ltd CG and Son Construction, Bestway Construction inc, GCM remodeling ltd Paid Mariusz Gajewski aka Mark thousands of dollars for fence and deck which were never completed. Elmhurst Illinois Author: Naperville, Illinois Builders & Contractors: GCM remodeling Ltd Elmhurst, Illinois

Sep 01 2014
Auravie Skincare Auravietrialkit.com free trial just pay one time shipping Van Nuys California Author: mesa, Arizona Advertising / Deceptive: Auravie Skincare Van Nuys, California

Sep 01 2014
Global Paradise Outlet Free Cuise Offer Scam 19 Pinnacle Place, Little River, SC 29566 | Author: Aventura, Florida Travel Services: Global Paradise Outlet Nationwide

Sep 01 2014
National Auto Loan Network Brandon Teegarden-sr. loan officer I was wanting to refi my car with lower payments. I had gotten an add several times in the mail. This time I called and spoke to Brandon Teegarden or so he said was his name. He was very polite and gave me a few options. They sounded good. I spoke to my husband about it and he agreed as the car was in both names and we wanted to put it in mine so within the next year he would be able to get a new car he really needs. So via computer and fax we filled out all necessary paperwork. About a week later I received a check for $1000 dollars. A few days later I went to the bank and deposited the check. I went to get money from my account a few weeks later and the money had not deposited. We went to the bank and they could not find what happened. I found my receipt and will be going to the bank first thing in the a.m. I guess I have to file other reports and my credit reports. This really sucks. It seems like these type of people just keep pushing down the little guy so they can get richer. I hope they get caught and prosecuted. Newport Beach, California Author: Victorville, California Financial Services: National Auto Loan Network Newport Beach,, California

Sep 01 2014
HiTech Sloutions Bill KhouriHitechpro.netA division of 1884524 Ontario Inc hired for prject, never paid Mississauga, Ontario Author: Woodstock, Illinois Computer Service & Repair: HiTech Sloutions Mississauga, , Ontario

Sep 01 2014
premium garcinia extract offered free trial pay only s&h 4.95 after two weeks i got the pills then i was charged 87.95 twice. was told no refund if the bottles were open, then was disconnected tried calling back line was busy, used different phone got the same girl. she said no one high than her was working. tried to mail back no address looked up the number and there is no address for that number jackson wyoming Author: Altus, Oklahoma Supplemental Health Programs: premium garcinia extract Internet

Sep 01 2014
softwarepros.com Advertised anti-virus for less than $3 and charged $59.99 Internet Author: Wichita Falls, Texas Computer Software: softwarepros.com Internet

Sep 01 2014
Samantha $1300 / 3br-1375ft - 3 bedroom 3.5 bathroom Available now in Greenwood Village Internet Author: Greenwood Village, Colorado Realtors: Samantha Internet

Aug 31 2014
Minuteman Press International Inc How MPI franchisees are deceived and conned Farmingdale New York Author: Other Franchisors: Minuteman Press International Inc Farmingdale, New York

Aug 31 2014
CashNetUSA - James Anderson A Promise to give me $10,000.00 loan and asking 3 times to pay $500 processing fee and again 4th time I gave up Nationwide Author: River Grove, Illinois Cash Services: CashNetUSA - James Anderson Nationwide

Aug 31 2014
Jet Moving Systems, Jet Relocation Inc. Horizon Moving systems Jet Moving Systems holding my house hold goods for hostage. Price increased three times and they claim amount of house hold goods increased center valley  Pennsylvania
Author: Hampton, Georgia Moving Companies: Jet Moving Systems center valley, Select State/Province

Aug 31 2014
Zions Bank Tiberius Arms LLC Advanced Tactical Ordnance Systems LLC ATO Systems Tactical Air Games Inc. Pepperball Technologies Zions Bank provides financial services to a criminal conspiracy to defraud the government of the United States. After being notified that Tiberius Arms LLC is owned and controlled by the same people impersonating the defunct Pepperball Technologies Incorporated (PTI) Zions Bank continues to process payments. Tiberius Arms LLC makes fake PTI guns. Salt Lake City Utah
Author: Heredia, Utah ORGANIZED CRIME: Zions Bank Salt Lake City, Utah

Aug 31 2014
James Melvrick Zenith Industries Services Inc Frustrating. Confusing. Scam. Deceiving. Waiting for nothing. Internet Author: cincinnati, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: James Melvrick Internet

Aug 31 2014
Victor Alfonso Respond Communications Plus Incorporated Inc. Liar Theif Cheat Fraud Low MF Credit Thief Alcoholic Satan Evil Lucifer Benedict Arnold Bad Business Santa Fe Springs California
Author: Lynwood, California Telephone Companies: Victor Alfonso Santa Fe Springs, California

Aug 31 2014
SH Inc ( plus various sending numerous emails under various aliases and in many of the emails they claim I have money ready to be deposited to my account ect. I have unsubscribed from all their emails and they are persistent and they stop at nothing to find a way to hook me so to speak. I have warned them to also stop by bringing in the authorities and they still persist. Miami, Florida Author: Windsor, Ontario, Ontario Questionable Activities: SH Inc ( plus various Internet

Aug 31 2014
Charles A Thompson Travel Deal Aggregators Resort Stay Vouchers Resort Stays Marketing ASuiteWeek Sold vouchers for 3 prepaid weeks, then began charging for each week a year later Internet Author: Zeeland, Michigan Resorts: ASuiteWeek Internet

Aug 31 2014
Crisis Education.com Sam McCoy I ordered a survial kit and a survial blanket. I paid $7.00 for one and $19.95 for nthe other. I was suppose to receive this in 7-10 days from May 28. To date I have received nothing except total I needed to buy a knife before this could be shipped. Nationwide Author: Spokane, Washington Credit Card Fraud: Crisis Education.com Nationwide

Aug 31 2014
Ravenix Inc. Fastandroidunlocks Claim to unlock cellphones within 15 mins if you donate $10.00 via PayPal. I did, never received my unlock code as promised. US  Internet Author: San Juan Capistrano, California Internet: Ravenix Inc. Internet

Aug 30 2014
metro mobile auto repair tim I asked him to change out the crankshaft sensor. he lied and say theres no error code on his diagnostic machine - he took 7 days, he took all my money $345.00 , he walked away from the job - he demanded $500 more to drop the tranny in order to gain access to the bolt he broke using the wrong tool - i am still without a car - Avondale Internet
Author: queen creek, Arizona Auto Repair Service: metro mobile auto repair Internet

Aug 30 2014
ultimate unity Urban Development Solutions I gave in to this young man's sob story and ordered Readers' Digest for $120 on 3/26/14. They cashed my check, but as of 8/30/14, still no magazine! Michigan City Indiana Author: EUGENE, Oregon Door to Door Sales: ultimate unity Michigan City, Indiana

Aug 30 2014
Simply Garcinia read the small print! before 14 days are up Internet Author: Redondo Beach, California Weightloss Programs: Simply Garcinia Internet

Aug 30 2014
ScoreSense, One Technologies LP 4447 refused to refund my money, lied to, said I had access for trial membership 7 days, charged after only 6 days Dallas Texas Author: Forest Hill, Maryland Credit Services: ScoreSense Dallas , Texas

Aug 30 2014
absolute mango cleanse refused to cancel so called free trial for 4.95 right after placing order on internet Author: SCOTTSDALE, Arizona Weightloss Programs: absolute mango cleanse Internet

Aug 30 2014
True Cleanse Complete Don't fall for risk free trial offer you will end up paying triple that in the end even if you cancel. nationwide Author: Dallas, Texas Alternative Health: True Cleanse Complete Nationwide

Aug 30 2014
Inovic, Inc. No Payment Received. 60 Days+ During Contract VALRICO Florida Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida Advertising / Deceptive: Inovic, Inc. VALRICO, Florida