ACRA,INC,JASON WILLS,JENNIFER WILSON,CHARTER ONE BANK,MICHAEL JACOBSON Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Acra,Inc,Jason Wills,Jennifer Wilson,Charter One Bank,Michael Jacobson
There may be more specific results for "Acra,Inc,Jason Wills,Jennifer Wilson,Charter One Bank,Michael Jacobson"
For more specific results for "Acra,Inc,Jason Wills,Jennifer Wilson,Charter One Bank,Michael Jacobson"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 23 2017
LandSafe Landsafe mortgage company stole money from Bank of America account holder is/wasAnita C Sumter til this day I have been trying to prove that someone from the Bank stole my money or from Land Safe Mortgage company 11,000.00 and 2,000.00 from Wells Fargo W Stolen Identity Columbia South Carolina Author: Alabama Credit Services: LandSafe ,

Oct 23 2017
SlimCleaners Plus Slimware Utilities Holdings, Inc Bank evidence of double charging for same faulty scanner service. Partial list of damages New York, NY New York Author: Deltona, Florida Computer Service & Repair: SlimCleaners Plus New York, NY,

Oct 23 2017
Storsch Purchased the worlds smallest drone online. 4 mos. later I got it parts missing . Notified by email. Sent new one neither one work. Rip off. Unknown Internet
Author: Oregon City, Oregon Bait-and-Switch: Storsch Internet

Oct 23 2017
Lima Technology Inc Lima, Lima device, Lima cloud Company admitted the Lima device was damaged. Asked me to ship it back to them. Promised to replace with a new one. Never did and stopped responding to my emails. Internet Author: Chapel Hill, North Carolina Electronic Manufacturers: Miscellaneous Electronics: Lima Technology Inc Internet

Oct 23 2017
Direct Express,Comerica,Conduent They go by many names however its one big fraud - be careful they took 3900 of my disability settlement. I reported fraud as soon as i found out it was one of their employees when i got thru one day on their 800 number that told me my card was cloned i n Direct Express aka Comerica Bank aka Conduent ARE A COMPLETE RIP OFF - TO THE DISABLED AND UNITED STATES FEDERAL MONEY Austin Texas Author: miami, Florida Civil Rights Violators: Direct Express,Comerica,Conduent Austin, Texas

Oct 23 2017
Pre Property Solutions Pre Holdings LLC, Chew Publishing, Inc., Smart Real Estate Coach Lease Purchase, Owner Financing, Real Estate Investor Newport Rhode Island His next scam Author: Boulder, Colorado Multi-Level Marketing: Pre Property Solutions Nationwide

Oct 23 2017
AsusTek Computer Inc. Asus Asus throws out rebate Nationwide Author: Utah Electronic Manufacturers: AsusTek Computer Inc. Nationwide

Prescription Hope Rip Off Westerville Ohio
Author: Castle Rock, Colorado Pharmacies: Prescription Hope INC Westerville, Ohio

Oct 23 2017
Aptive Enviromental Didn't do work promised and took money out of my account at bank Nashville Tennessee Author: Brentwood, Tennessee Pest Control: Aptive Enviromental Nashville, Tennessee

Oct 23 2017
Bank of Internet BOFI Hold on Account Rip-Off Internet Author: Waco, Georgia Banks: Bank of Internet Internet

Oct 23 2017
ACS Inc Kevin Park LOAN THEFT CLAUSE 5A Internet Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Loans: ACS Inc Internet

Oct 23 2017
Power Chrysler Jeep Dodge Power Chrysler won't stand by their work. Phoenix Arizona  I'm concerned Author: Phoenix, Arizona Auto Dealer Repairs: Power Chrysler Jeep Dodge Nationwide

Oct 23 2017
Kirchner Construction Inc. Kirchner Contracting Inc.Matt K Contracting BEWARE- DISHONEST CONTRACTOR- PLEASE READ Sanibel Florida Author: Sanibel, Florida Builders & Contractors: Kirchner Construction Inc. Sanibel, Florida

Oct 23 2017
Southern Management Systems Inc Collecting past due rent at a place I never occupied. Orlando Florida Author: St Petersburg, Florida Landlords: Southern Management Systems Inc Orlando, Florida

Oct 23 2017
Moneygram inc. moneyorder ripp off Minneapolis Mn. Author: Glens Falls, New York Unusual Rip-Off: Moneygram inc. Nationwide

Oct 23 2017
ASUS ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. Didn't honor warranty on repair for Chromebook Fremont California Author: Orchard Park, New York Computer Manufactures: ASUS Fremont, California

Oct 23 2017
intelelectronic.com or Ms Angela Li i ordered a mobile phone more than three months ago. the full payment was wire transfered up front and did not received the phone. also, no one is replying back 802, Bldg. xilian road,nanshang district,Shenzhen, Internet Author: safi, Alabama Cellular Phone Companies: intelelectronic.com Internet

Oct 23 2017
BeauteLift UNAUTHORIZED CHARGES TO MY BANK Internet Author: Phoenix, Arizona Skin Care: BeauteLift Internet

Oct 23 2017
Lifestyles inc bad staff Fayetteville Arkansas Author: Sun prarie, Wisconsin Social Services: Lifestyles inc Fayetteville, Arkansas

Oct 23 2017
Geek Backer LLC I received a warning indicating that my computer had a virus and I was in high rish of identity theft. The warning indicated that is was from Microsoft so I called the number that was given. They told me that they would remove the virus for me at a cost of over $500. When I told them I was a retired senior citizen living on a fixed income, the fee was reduced to $199.99. I did get a bank check but have not mailed it yet. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Rensselaer, New York Computer Fraud: Geek Backer LLC Las Vegas, Nevada

Psychic Love Expert Jennifer Jennifer George Psychic Scam Miami Florida
Author: Miami, Florida Psychic Fortune Tellers: Psychic Love Expert Jennifer Miami, Florida

Oct 22 2017
Trends Auto Ordered shocks based on conversation with David in sales. My mechanic told me immediately that they were too stiff. I requested cancellation of the order immediately within one hour of ordering. David told me it was too late and the shocks had shipped. They did not ship fir 14 more hours. This company is extorting people on an onerous restocking fee and shipping reimbursement and makes no effort to satisfy the customer. David is patronizing and intentionally tries to get an overreaction from the customer. These are expensive shocks, the restocking fee is about $70 plus reimbursed postage l will lose over $100 on the transaction. Apple WI Internet Author: Friendswood, Texas Auto Parts: Trends Auto Internet

Oct 22 2017
Orian Barzilay Hairline ink So here it goes,when I say how rude people are and disrespectful someone is,I did not expect to find it in a little man that goes by the name Orian Barzilay of Hairline ink .My experience at Hairline ink was supposed to be one that was rewarding and hopefull.That is not the case. New York Author: Connecticut , Alabama Tattoo Shops: Orian Barzilay from Hairline ink New York , New York

Oct 22 2017
beautiful skin serums eyes wide open, haute beauty cream,Perfect skin serums, beautiful skin serums llc scam, ripoff california california Spoke to escalation Department Author: rolling prairie, Indiana Skin Care: beautiful skin serums Internet

Oct 22 2017
InSol Leads I have asked for my money back. They are horrible! I needed to get some relief from making calls as my duties changed. Three weeks later I have not gotten one appointment set where they are there. Riley Martin is a thief and lies. She will seem perky and InSol leads are a SCAM. They took my money and did not even make one appointment. 599 Custer Rd. Frisco, Texas 75035 Internet Author: Austin, Texas Insurance Companies: InSol Leads Internet