ACRA,INC,JASON WILLS,JENNIFER WILSON,CHARTER ONE BANK,MICHAEL JACOBSON Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Acra,Inc,Jason Wills,Jennifer Wilson,Charter One Bank,Michael Jacobson
There may be more specific results for "Acra,Inc,Jason Wills,Jennifer Wilson,Charter One Bank,Michael Jacobson"
For more specific results for "Acra,Inc,Jason Wills,Jennifer Wilson,Charter One Bank,Michael Jacobson"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 23 2017
Paul Comingore dba (a)Waterside Family Community with Jennifer as manager, and(b)Grandview MHP with Shannon as manager, and(c)Town & Country MHP with Carolyn as manager, and(d)Countryside/RiverRun MHP, and(e)Glenwood/J & L MHP mobile home park scams, take hold deposit and never provide living space and NEVER returns deposits. Tampa,Brandon, Riverview, Gibsonton Florida Author: Tampa, Florida Mobile Home Parks: Paul Comingore Brandon, Florida

Jun 23 2017
Unosis IT Solution. Inc Microsoft Support They want a person to contact them every 30 days to make sure computer is running fine. Charged me $399.99 for computer tech support. I feel was not needed. West Babylon New York Author: Concord, California Internet Services: Unosis IT Solution. Inc West Babylon, New York

Jun 22 2017
Aamco transmission Ngs inc Con artist employer Atlanta Georgia Author: Atlanta, Georgia Auto Repair Service: Aamco transmission Atlanta, Georgia

Metasense Inc Cheated West Berlin New Jersey
Author: Tampa, Florida Corrupt Companies: Metasense Inc West Berlin, New Jersey

Jun 22 2017
Ensworth apartments now desert Meadows las vegas I lived here in a three month lease.They said no one bed or studios.Made me take a two bedroom..The microwave didn't work.Nor did the stove knobs kept coming off.After a month I said I'm given you 60 days advance notice. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas NV, Nevada Neighborhood Services: Ensworth apartments now desert Meadows las vegas Nevada

Jun 22 2017
LMFX FOREX BROKERE It's for me a pure scam they never pay me , never give me my money back waiting for so long never have my money on my bank account but i did the witdraw like long time ago. I m sure they scam me , and i just want to let traders dont have same issue like i had. Internet
Author: montreal, Texas Brokerage Companies On-line: LMFX FOREX BROKERE Internet

Jun 22 2017
Pacific Western Transportation, Inc. DOT# 1443018 Rude, unprofessional, deceptive drivers to waste your companies time Moreno Valley, CA Nationwide Author: Reno , Nevada Trucking Companies: Pacific Western Transportation, Inc. Nationwide

Jun 22 2017
Allumiderm skin cream trial period on the internet After reading one of your fraud reports I called lubiderm. And confronted them about future obligations. The rep Jason extended my free trial to 30 days. And if I cancel between July 15th and 22nd there will be no further obligation. Otherwise if did not call I would have been hooked with them. I will also be calling the better business bureau. Internet Author: Staten island, New York Skin Care: Allumiderm skin cream Internet

Jun 22 2017
Old Republic Home Protection Company, Inc Liars and Theives they collect money but don't provide repairs that work! San Ramon, California STOP WHINING AND GET BACK AT OLD REPUBLIC! Author: sarasota, Florida Consumer Services: Old Republic Home Protection Company, Inc San Ramon, California

Jun 22 2017
Cash Advance, Inc. Creditors Cash USADebtrecoverytribunal@gmail.comBureau of Defaulter's Agency Debt Collection ManagementAngela Williams Attorney at Law Financial Crime Enforcement Department Legal Procedings Docket # EVR 38924, for the amount 498.68, you really owe 4300.00, but you can pay out of court 989.68 Los Angeles California Author: Lawrenceburg, Tennessee Collection Agency's: Cash Advance, Inc. Los Angeles , California

Jun 22 2017
Ecom Solution Outsourced Lifestyle Jason O'Neil Unstoppable Leverage Dropship Hacks olscustomerhub.netMichelle Fierle Gerard DeJoseph The company signed a contract of one year for their software and support for which they took $10000 but on the third month they asked me for $300 as monthly service to which I refused and they disconnected my service and refused to return the rest of my unused funds. The software they claimed did not work and they did similar ripoff to other members who I know. Jacksonville Florida Author: Lethbridge, Alberta On-Line Business: Ecom Solution Jacksonville, Florida

Jun 22 2017
1952 Dishonest Landlord Atlanta, GA 30308 Georgia Author: atlanta, Georgia Property Management: Carol Reynolds Province Consulting Group, Inc. Internet

Jun 22 2017
Water Works, Inc Worst Customer Service Ever Johnsburg Illinois Author: Hoffman Estates, Illinois Landscape Companies: Water Works, Inc Johnsburg, Illinois

Jun 22 2017
Nuluxe skin care JVI skinfresheye stimulate sienicki inc fraudulently represented their company claiming Joanna Gaines developed the product, then offered a free sample for shipping price only and then charged my card for almost $200. Internet Author: Dover, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: Nuluxe skin care Internet

Jun 22 2017
Ben Hunter / Ben Nino Hunter / Ben Halifi / Dr. Jennifer Mather Fraudulent Lawsuit, Unlicensed Contractor, Criminal Ben Nino Hunter, Jennifer Mather Camarillo California Author: Camarillo, California ORGANIZED CRIME: Ben Hunter Camarillo, California

Jun 22 2017
Ultra health- absolute fit Pure natural GarciNia cambogia Ordered trial offer for 5.95 and 4.95 I had done 2 different ones and hadn't received one.  Norcross Internet, GA. Author: Pasco, Washington Miscellaneous Companies: Ultra health- absolute fit Internet

Jun 21 2017
Avast Internet Security The ticket ID for your record is: 845147-This concerns Ticket #838596,The amt. of $79.99 withdrew from my bank acct. on 5/26/2017, Serial #454384155 & another charge of $83.19 on 6/2/2017, Serial #440844287. I want the refunds returned back to me! Pisgah Alabama
Author: Pisgah, Alabama Computer Software: Avast Internet Security Alabama

Jun 21 2017
Channing Armstrong Sold me 5 donkeys and represented as mammoth donkeys, he gave me heights from 54 tall to 57 tall. The donkeys are not mammoths, they are large standards and heights are 46 to 53. All donkeys but one had foot problems, lice and worm infestation. Channing Armstrong scammed me out of $3,000 for the donkeys, $553 for health papers and vet services, and $100 for a lie he told about transport distance. I tried numerous times to get him refund my money and He refused. Grimesland North Carolina
Author: Theodore, Alabama Abusive Parents: Channing Armstrong Grimesland , North Carolina

Jun 21 2017
ADI MOVING AND STORAGE LLC NATIONALWIDEMOVERS, RESITERSTOWN MD THOUGH ALSO GO UNDER BALTIMORE MD DISGUSTING THIEVES! GIVE YOU ONE QUOTE THEN INFLATE THE PRICE 3X'S AS MUCH! RESITERESTOWN /BALTIMORE Maryland Author: MONTGOMERY VILLAGE, Maryland Moving Companies: ADI MOVING AND STORAGE LLC RESITERESTOWN, Maryland

Jun 21 2017
JD Byrider Cassat Ave Jacksonville, FL Mike-(Finance Manager)Roland-(Finance Manager)Tom-(Regional Manager) Unauthorized charges to my debit card that over drafted my bank account and they will not refund the money back. Jacksonville Florida
Author: Jacksonville, Florida Auto Dealers: JD Byrider Cassat Ave Jacksonville, FL Jacksonville, Florida

Jun 21 2017
Sunrise Banks, N.A., St. Paul, MN 55103 Visa U.S.A. Inc.; Blackhawk Network California, Inc.; giftcardmall.com/mygift Card Spending Restriction Nationwide Author: Duncanville, Texas Fast Food Restaurants: Sunrise Banks, N.A., St. Paul, MN 55103 Nationwide

Jun 21 2017
Westlake Financial Contract is over with them. I still have to pay another $2000.00 +, or they will take my car. No one is able to explain to me why. Los Angeles California Author: Virginia Beach, Virginia Car Financing: Westlake Financial Los Angeles, California

Jun 21 2017
Marcello Seiple Marcellos Landscaping & Hardscaping inc. Marcello Seiple used Facebook marketplace to scam me into purchasing a $200 s****.
Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Sporting Goods: Marcello Seiple Ridley Park, Pennsylvania

Jun 21 2017
Safe Home Security Inc Deceptive Crooks Cromwell Connecticut Author: Walpole, Massachusetts Advertising / Deceptive: Safe Home Security Inc Cromwell, Connecticut

Jun 21 2017
Cash Advance USA My bank account went into the negative $700 after I sent the $700 back to them which supposedly went to the credit department. Chicago Illinois
Author: San jose, California Bait-and-Switch: Cash Advance USA Chicago , Illinois