Your Search | acra,inc. a.k.a. jason wills,jennifer wilson,fake charter one bank,michael jacobson
There may be more reports for "acra,inc. a.k.a. jason wills,jennifer wilson,fake charter one bank,michael jacobson"
Follow this link to perform an advanced search of the complete text of all reports for "acra,inc. a.k.a. jason wills,jennifer wilson,fake charter one bank,michael jacobson"

1, Report #1191771

Nov 28 2014
Adam Michael Sachs esq. adam sachs the gay rights lawyer mean rude liar a****** Calabasas California Author: Los Angeles, California Lawyers: Adam Michael Sachs esq. Calabasas, California

2, Report #1191764

Nov 28 2014
Astro Spy Technology Said they would do the marketing for me; that I would make money every month; Never received one cent Canoga Park, California Author: Tacoma, Washington Miscellaneous Electronics: Astro Spy Technology Canoga Park, CA, California

3, Report #1191762

Nov 28 2014
Cellan diet pills and coleanse I order a trial sample of both products for 4.95 each for postage and the following week they went into my account and took 79 euro from it without my permission so I called my bank to say I didn't want anymore money taken from my account and was told by them I had signed up to a subscription service which I was not aware of. the bank said that there was nothing they could do this time but to send them an email cancelling the subscription and if they take any further money from my account the bank can get it back for me. I sent them email cancelling subscription and never got an answer back but the bank said that is ok Hollywood Internet Author: Lucan co.dublin ireland, Alabama Computer Fraud: Cellan diet pills Internet

4, Report #1191757

Nov 28 2014
Dr. Jimmy Huffman on Match.com @ musclemiche Said he was a surgeon from Homer Alaska, that he works with other sergeons through contracts abroad. Has a way of wooing a women into trying to help him with a money situation. He is a REAL FAKE>>>BEWARE TO ALL WOMEN WHO MEET THIS NUT JOB
Author: Anchorage, Alaska Dating Services: Match.com Internet

5, Report #1191756

Nov 28 2014
JOSHUA SCHUMANN IS FAKE, Broke Scam Artist Joshua Schumann, Schumann Family Trust, JSS Hotels, Joshua Family Trust Corp, Fake Investor, RUN New York New York Author: New York , New York Questionable Activities: JOSHUA SCHUMANN New York , New York

6, Report #1191743

Nov 27 2014
andersonlawgroup rebecca ,Dear Jeanne Nelson,i am sending you a notice that you owe 300.00 that has gone to 968.75 and they are under 14 companys and they have all my info with ss and bank accounts deposited.and and a contract to prove.and that they can reduce this payment and close out the account.also a case no and saying i need to contact her immediately.she leaves no phone number and no other contact except emails..the issue is we dont owe many to anyone weve never taken out with this company whoever they are. Internet Author: salem, Oregon Collection Agencies: andersonlawgroup Internet

7, Report #1191734

Nov 27 2014
CBS Autobodyshop in Lankershim is FAUD! Watch Out Red Flag! CBS Auto body shop is a FRAUD! All their testimonials are made up. They are all fake produced by their computer guys! They rip off people everyday by taking advantage of innocent customers and insurances. I had the worst experience including other witness CBS Auto body shop is FRAUD! Watch out! Big red Flag. They destroy your car North Hollywood California
Author: Alabama Auto Mechanics: CBS Autobodyshop in Lankershim is FAUD! Watch Out Red Flag! North Hollywood,

8, Report #1191728

Nov 27 2014
Catherine Ferrier Smith a psychic is A FRAUD 757- 714-1712 ahealingtouch Catherine Ferrier Smith a psychic is A FRAUD. This old woman does psychic reading over the phone who pretends she is a lifecoach or a healer! Every one watch out, she is a scam and she pretends that she is another person. She She rips off innocent people! Virginia beach Nationwide Author: Alabama Alternative Health: Catherine Ferrier Smith a psychic is A FRAUD (757) 714-1712 ahealingtouch Nationwide

9, Report #1191722

Nov 27 2014
saferwholesale.com Great Sports inc. Sold me a damaged Golf Cart, with Dead Battery's faulty wires, overcharged for shipping Internet nation Author: coquitlam, Alabama Sporting Goods: saferwholesale.com Internet

10, Report #1191720

Nov 27 2014
COMMERCIAL AUTO / RALPH STRITMATTER Ralph will steal from you. Expectantly likes the elderly. So take his a$$ to court. Defendant by owner and partner Ralph Stritmatter. Mr. Stritmatter states that Commercial Auto, Inc. is no longer incorporated. He states that it is a partnership between him and his son. Cause submitted. Evidence heard.  FORT WAYNE Indiana Author: Fort Wayne, Indiana Auto Mechanics: COMMERCIAL AUTO FORT WAYNE, Indiana

11, Report #1191708

Nov 27 2014
SUDDATH VAN LINES, INC. Worst Furniture Move and property damage I have experienced Nationwide Author: Vancouver, Washington Moving Companies: SUDDATH VAN LINES, INC. Nationwide

12, Report #1191702

Nov 27 2014
AG Services Maintenance & Repair, Inc. Abel Garza Abel Garza of AG Services is a con artist. Do not work with him or you'll be sorry. West palm beach Florida Author: Wellington, Florida Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: AG Services Maintenance & Repair, Inc. Abel Garza West palm beach, Florida

Nov 27 2014
Merchant Choice Cards Services WoodForest National Bank Automatic ripoff ,sign up after contract expires without notice,and charges you $495.00 to terminate the woodlands Texas Author: Miami, Florida Dental Services: Merchant Choice Cards Services the woodlands, Texas

14, Report #1191677

Nov 27 2014
U.S Bank Incompetent People Playing With My Money Crossville Nationwide Author: Crossville, Tennessee Mortgage Companies: U.S Bank Nationwide

15, Report #1191656

Nov 26 2014
John White - Boca Financial Group - Creative Funding - 506(c) Funding ServicesARI Financial Services, Inc., John White is running an investment broker Ponzi....Lots of promises until he gets paid, then hes gone. Chicago Illinois
Author: SF, California Investment Brokers: Boca Financial Group Chicago, Illinois

16, Report #1191657

Nov 26 2014
Michael Capaldi Mike Capaldi Transactional Real estate lawyer poor service Newport Beach CA Author: Newport Beach, California Government Corruption: Michael Capaldi Newport Beach,

17, Report #1191644

Nov 26 2014
strike it rich ix sweepstakes none that I know them under mailed me one of there famous rip off letters USA Largo, FL Author: Grangeville, Idaho Questionable Activities: strike it rich ix sweepstakes NY, NY

18, Report #1191642

Nov 26 2014
Cashnet kenny spencer I received a call today November 26 2014 at 8 o'clock from a man named Kenny Spencer saying he was from cash net USA and he wanted to tell me that I was approved for a $10,000 loan long he asked for my name phone number address account number routing number social security number bank name and then he told me they will send me one hundred and sixty two dollars and then I will have to send them back a hundred fifty five dollars and he also asked him to buy a green dot card to send it back to him but I did not know that when I gave him all of that information he caught my chase bank and told them that I did not recognize a transaction so they put the money back into my account I thought the money came from him I went to my bank and put out the money I went to Rite Aid and bought a green dot and put the money on there and then sent the money to him now my bank is telling me that I am - money I am a disabled single mother and I only get paid once a month from SSI I don't have that much money to give away I don't have any money to give away for free this has really hurt my heart and stressed me out I feel used whoever Kenny Spencer is he's the devil because you should not take advantage of people only demons do that He said that they are located everywhere Nationwide Author: bakersfield, California Federal Government: Cashnet kenny spencer Nationwide

Nov 26 2014
Mantrans, LLC Unethical Business Practices and lack of follow through Columbus Ohio
Author: Columbus, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: Mantrans, LLC & Global Re-manufacturing owner Darrell B. Moore Tallahassee, FL

Nov 26 2014
C&F Movers, Inc. Frank Palermo Mover broke our furniture, blew us off, and then threatened us North Port Florida
Author: Punta Gorda, Florida Moving Companies: C&F Movers, Inc. North Port, Florida

21, Report #1191641

Nov 26 2014
LenCred Hawkeye Management They taught me to lie and lied about the way they got bank loans for me Bentonville Arizona
Author: Indiana Loan Brokers: LenCred Bentonville, Arizona

22, Report #1191624

Nov 26 2014
Jennifer Lillian Makahusz public defender scam, unethical, idiotic, untrustworthy, stole my money, rude, aggressive new Hampshire Nationwide Author: fullerton, California Liars: Jennifer Lillian Makahusz public defender Nationwide

23, Report #1191600

Nov 26 2014
Rising sun beauty outlet Kim leeCindyFhama ya One 30 minute break for full time days, no w2 forms, got paid under the table, no checks, minors worked here full time, got fired for something i didn't do, got my money stolen by one of the workers, Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Employers: Rising sun beauty outlet Philadelphia , Pennsylvania

24, Report #1191594

Nov 26 2014
ShopRTACabinets cabinetsdirectrta.com, Frank Lamark Fraud, stole money from bank account, scam, supposedly sells kitchen rta cabinets Elk Grove, IL Illinois Author: Somerville, Massachusetts Internet Fraud: ShopRTACabinets Internet

25, Report #1191583

Nov 26 2014
Ruben Lara Freedom Guitar Inc Ruben Lara scams people for money claiming he will repair electronics. San Diego California Author: San diego, California Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Ruben Lara San Diego , Ca