Your Search | acra,inc. a.k.a. jason wills,jennifer wilson,fake charter one bank,michael jacobson
There may be more reports for "acra,inc. a.k.a. jason wills,jennifer wilson,fake charter one bank,michael jacobson"
Follow this link to perform an advanced search of the complete text of all reports for "acra,inc. a.k.a. jason wills,jennifer wilson,fake charter one bank,michael jacobson"

Apr 20 2014
Dealfind.com Ordered swimsuit online. They took my money BUT did not give receipt or provide proof of purchase. One month later, still no swimsuit. Internet Author: Portland, Oregon Clothing Stores: Dealfind.com Internet

Apr 20 2014
AutoLook inc. Robin Simard Damaged my vehicle, discriminated against English/military people Chicoutimi Quebec Canada Author: chicoutimi, Quebec Auto Repair Service: AutoLook inc. Chicoutimi, Quebec

Apr 20 2014
Howells Angels Wildlife Rehabilitation & Rescue, Inc. John Howell, Marie Howell conartists that use your sympathy for wild animals to further their greed and lies.conned me out of thousands of dollars. Ft.White Florida
Author: Gulfport, Florida Animal Shelters: Howells Angels Wildlife Rehabilitation & Rescue, Inc. Ft.White, Florida

Apr 20 2014
BBW Desire Site has scammed me with fake bot run profiles. Internet Author: Cookeville, Tennessee Dating Services: BBW Desire Internet

Apr 20 2014
CAR HOP; UAC: Universal Acceptance Corporation; Insterstate Auto Group Inc Car Hop Criminals and racists repossers Ednia, Minnesota Author: Puyallup, Washington CAR HOP; UAC: Universal Acceptance Corporation; Insterstate Auto Group Inc Ednia, Minnesota

Apr 20 2014
Fingerhut I opened an account around dec 11 2013 and to this day have not received any product but there trying to say I owe them my account on under legal investigation and no one will respond to my emails or calls I'm sooo fed up this situation is going nowhere and it's messing up my credit which I just paid over 2000 to fix it!! I'm so fed up with getting no where with fingerhut I should not have to pay a penny if I never received my order Internet
Author: Hartford, Connecticut Credit & Debt Services: Fingerhut Internet

Apr 20 2014
Freelancer.com I Used Freelancer.com for services and when I requested to transer $2,000 from my bank to the site for payment to my freelancer they charged me an additional $46.00. No biggy I figure hey, they are entitiled to a fee how else would they make money. shortly after I paid my freelancer, I was sent an email from Freelancer to pay my outstanding balance of $60. I asked what is was for no reply to date. Today I noticed from my paypal and bank statement they have automatically went in and paid themselves. I will be filing a report for fraud as I did not authorize this transaction. Do NOT use freelancer.com Australia Internet Author: Kansas Advertising Agencies: Freelancer.com Internet

Apr 20 2014
Bluegreen Vacation Club Bluegreen Resorts Management, Inc. Purchased Bluegreen timeshare hours in Gatlinburg, TN. Was told it could be sold back to Bluegreen if not used. A lie! Cinncinati Ohio Author: Hamilton, Georgia Liars: Bluegreen Vacation Club Cincinnati, Ohio

Apr 20 2014
Zip Nada Zilch is a SCAM! zipnadazilch.com or ZNZ One or ZNZ Big Cash EXPOSED! ZNZ One is a SCAM Zip Nada Zilch is a scam! Learn the truth before it's too late, don't lose your money to this scam! Wichita Falls, Texas
Author: Los Angeles, California Internet Marketing Companies: Zip Nada Zilch, zipnadazilch.com or ZNZ One or ZNZ Big Cash Wichita Falls, Texas

Apr 20 2014
carcameradirect.com/ Car Camera Direct A.K.A. Evolution World Wide They exploit the return-shipping costs (and PayPal goes by this also) Miami Florida
Author: Abbotsford, British Columbia Cameras & Video: http://www.carcameradirect.com/ Select State/Province

Apr 20 2014
C. Michael Magruder He took my $5000 dollars cash and forced me to plead guity knowing that I was inosent and distroyd my life Kissimmee, Florida Author: orlando, Florida Lawyers: C. Michael Magruder Kissimmee, Florida

Apr 20 2014
Post The Link, LLC Internet Service Providers, EBusiness Solutions, The Coaching Department, Net Solutions, Business Development Center, Daeus Financial, EBiz, YES(Your Entity Solutions),Emblem Instructors,Broadway Consultants, A whole host of other names I can't remember . You can put this on your Credit card(s) then get a new one in the business name and you'll have 18 mon at 0 % intrest. Anyways you will make all your money plus a good profit back in less then 6 months. We will do everything it takes to make sure that your business makes it. We will be there to set up your LLC, Your WEB page, your Drop shippers, we will get you the right drop shipper for your product. All you have to do is pick the product and put in apx. 5-15 hours a week. Lies. GOOD CON. STAY AWAY From them. Orem Utah Author: Dennard, Arkansas Home Based Business: Post The Link, LLC Orem , Utah

Apr 20 2014
Quality Relocation Services, Inc. QRS scam, broken items, lost items during move, never compensated Nationwide Author: California Moving Companies: Quality Relocation Services, Inc. Nationwide

Apr 20 2014
Coffee Vending Business, Inc. coffee vending business bait and switch. Edison New Jersey Author: Great Falls, Montana Bait-and-Switch: Coffee Vending Business, Inc. Edison, New Jersey

Apr 20 2014
Jason Ripley Garage Floor Coating of MN Joleen Marston, Minnesota, gfcmn.com SCAMMERs, Ripoffs, fraudsters, dont pay their bills, liars, stay away New Hope Minnesota Author: new hope, Minnesota Garage Door Companies: Jason Ripley Garage Floor Coating of MN New Hope, Minnesota

Apr 20 2014
60 Minutes Australia Ninemsn Michael Roberts Authorized Statement Ripoff Fathers Fight Check Book Journalism AKA Michael Usher, Danny Keens, Mark Britt, Matt James, Sydney Morning Herald, Media Watch pay-for-play, checkbook journalism, blind stupidity, Entertainment at all costs, lies for money, pays to remove witness so he could not testify at trial Internet
Author: Laguna Beach, California News Media: 60 Minutes Australia Ninemsn Michael Roberts Authorized Statement Ripoff Fathers Fight Check Book Journalism Internet

BANK OF AMERICA Brian Moynihan CEO Shame Charlotte, North Carolina
Author: Pawtucket, Rhode Island Banks: BANK OF AMERICA Charlotte, North Carolina

Apr 20 2014
IOLO TECHNOLOGIES IOLO REFUSES TO REPAIR COMPUTER WHICH IT INFECTED BY ONE OF IT'S OWN TECHNICIANS. LOS ANGELES CALIFORNIA Author: Rahway, New Jersey Computer Service & Repair: IOLO TECHNOLOGIES LOS ANGELES, California

Apr 20 2014
IPOP JRP ripoff scam auditions not real fake ipop jrp south bend indiana in april 25 2014 South Bend, Indiana Nationwide Author: Mishawaka, Indiana Modeling & Talent Agencies: IPOP Nationwide

Apr 20 2014
Royal Palm Beach Panthers, Inc Audley Works and Morris McDaniel Pay $475 to play or let us practice at your school gym and your son's will be stars Royal Palm Beach Florida Author: West Palm Beach, Florida Sports Teams & Clubs: Royal Palm Beach Panthers, Inc Royal Palm Beach, Florida

Apr 20 2014
Bank of America Bank of America Home Loan Modification Bank of America uses DECEPTIVE tatics to take your home!! Fort Worth Texas Author: Mont Alto, Pennsylvania Loan Modification: Bank of America Fort Worth, Texas

Apr 20 2014
T-Mobile USA, Inc. Bait and switch Internet Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Cellular Phone Companies: T-Mobile USA, Inc. Internet

Apr 20 2014
Michael Robinson Paramount Holdings Real Estate Salt Lake City Utah Internet Author: Bountiful, Utah Unusual Rip-Off: Michael Robinson Internet

Apr 20 2014
Creative Concept Inc, Suzie Maria Artists, beware of Creative Concept Inc Suzie Maria New York  New York
Author: Montfermeil, Book Publishers: Ronnie Jiang Internet

Apr 20 2014
Colorado Technical University Financial Aid Department and Higher One commit fraud against students making interest off of stipend payments to students, hold money hostage for 2 week periods or longer. Rockford illinois Author: Lewiston, Idaho Colleges and Universities: Colorado t Select State/Province