Your Search | acra,inc. a.k.a. jason wills,jennifer wilson,fake charter one bank,michael jacobson
There may be more reports for "acra,inc. a.k.a. jason wills,jennifer wilson,fake charter one bank,michael jacobson"
Follow this link to perform an advanced search of the complete text of all reports for "acra,inc. a.k.a. jason wills,jennifer wilson,fake charter one bank,michael jacobson"

Jan 21 2017
Samsung Electronics America Inc. Samsung Washing Machines Samsung Dryers Selling Faulty Washers and Dryers Ridgefield Park New Jersey Author: Fairfax, Virginia Electronic Manufacturers: Samsung Electronics America Inc. Nationwide

Jan 21 2017
Rock Martin Custom Jewelry Rock Martin Fine Jewelry, Rock Martin Jewelry, Michael McFadden, Michael McFadden jewelry A BUSINESS THAT DOESN'T KEEP IT'S WORD, LOSES MY BUSINESS Laguna Beach California Author: Laguna Beach, California Jewelers: Rock Martin Custom Jewelry Laguna Beach, California

Jan 21 2017
officialnflshop.us Dosomebiz.com bought a jersey and got a mesh one instead of real jersey as it was shown and described! DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY! They state they offer no hassle return and refund, I've been fighting for 2 months to get refund on crappy jersey that wasn't what was described! China Internet Author: Mesa, Arizona Sporting Goods: officialnflshop.us Internet

Jan 21 2017
Gmail Customer Support Help Desk No one should ever be charged to delete an email account!!! Internet Author: Chicago, Illinois Internet Fraud: Gmail Customer Support Help Desk Internet

Jan 20 2017
ContinuingEdCourses.net Inc SocialWorkCoursesOnline.com will not remove me from their mailing list no matter what I ask Internet Author: Waterford, Connecticut Unusual Rip-Off: ContinuingEdCourses.net Inc Internet

Jan 20 2017
Traveler on the Backroads Michael Sieger Michael Sieger claims to be an author and a publisher. I ordered his book, which I never received. I also paid him $3400 for a publishing project that never happened, and although he assured me that he would refund my money, he has not done so. This happened 3 years ago, and he is still marketing his books and services. Long Island New York Author: League City, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Traveler on the Backroads Internet

Jan 20 2017
Gould Mobile Fleet Service Michael Scammer doesn't have a shop and go out just for the Road Service fee Decatur Georgia
Author: RANCHO CORDOVA, California Mechanics: Gould Mobile Fleet Service Decatur, Georgia

Jan 20 2017
Thomas Lambert, Amour1477 sur match.com canada using a fake identity to pssibly scam St Eustache, Quebec,Canada Internet Author: laval, quebec, Alabama Liars: Thomas Lambert Internet

Jan 20 2017
Straight Talk Straight Talk/Verizon They activated my phone it worked for one day then I could not receive calls nor make calls spent 2 hours on the phone with customer service for them to deternine that the phone was defective I purchased at walmart I was told by straight talk that I could take it back for a full refund. Walmart will not refund me for the $45 calling card I purchased with the phone and did not get to use. Now I am out the $45. Straight Talk is stealing from everyone. Miami Florida Reply to last comment Author: Phoenix, Arizona Cellular Phone Companies: Straight Talk Internet

Jan 20 2017
iSunglasses.com, Inc Don't buy from them. I shipped my glasses to get them repaired they first claimed that they received the glasses and then 2 months later after i contact them to know the status they asked me for the tracking number. then i knew they had lost the glasses. they never returned my glasses and they did not wanted to do nothing about it and asked me to place a claim with the postal service. oi did the usps showed me proof that the glasses had been delivered and even with the proof they decided not to take responsibility of their action. I lost $ 307.00 and out of glasses. i would not recommend anyone to buy from this company they are a rip off Brooklyn New York Author: monrovia, California Sunglasses: isunglasses.com Brooklyn, New York

Jan 20 2017
A-1 Remods Inc Justin B Hare, Gary Hare, A1 Remods Horrible Experience With A1 Remods Gary Hare and Justin Hare Wampum Pennsylvania
Author: New Castle, Pennsylvania Home Improvements: A-1 Remods Inc Wampum, Pennsylvania

Jan 20 2017
ACS, Inc. Legal action your account number 021C we are in a process to inform the ,Social Security Administration & Major Credit Bureaus, Internet Author: Chicago, Illinois Loans: ACS, Inc. Internet

Jan 20 2017
Autobahn AutoWorks Inc Autobahn AutoWorks Incompetence at its best! Mesa Arizona
Author: Queen Creek, Arizona Auto Repair Service: Autobahn AutoWorks Inc Mesa, Arizona

Jan 20 2017
uBuiltit Timber Ridge Custom Homes Owner Michael Maldonado Timber Ridge Custom Homes Houston Texas Author: Hockley, Texas Builders & Contractors: uBuiltit Houston, Texas

Jan 20 2017
High Class Universe On 12/2/2016, I purchased 1 The World's cutest dog coin bank money box that I saw on facebook. My credit card was charged for $43.98. I received an email that they were getting ready to ship my order and that I would receive an email when that happened. It never came. I sent 2 emails with no response. I tried calling the phone number associated with the charge on my credit card statement, but it is not a working phone number. Author: Lakeland, Florida Credit Card Fraud: High Class Universe

Jan 19 2017
Michael Twentyfive failed to return over $25,000 in rents and security deposits Rochester New York
Author: Rochester, New York Realtors: Michael Twentyfive Rochester, New York

Jan 19 2017
Splash Pad USA, Inc Mr. Don Edwards They took the money and ran Salt Lake City Utah Author: Grove city, Ohio Small Business Services: Splash Pad USA, Inc Salt Lake City , Utah

Jan 19 2017
Lakeview Loan Servicing LLC Jason SuttleJason Lee SuttleThaimy Del Prado Inept and Unresponsive Lakeview Loan Servicing Fort Washington Pennsylvania Author: Farmingdale, New Jersey Mortgage Companies: Lakeview Loan Servicing LLC Fort Washington, Pennsylvania

Jan 19 2017
dodge enterprises inc they put a lean on my truck and i have moved to missouri and i cant sell my truck with this lean on it this has been going on since 1996 so i need trade this truck in.  jacksonville Florida Right to Offset Author: licking , Missouri Unusual Rip-Off: dodge enterprises inc jacksonville, Florida

Jan 19 2017
UHAUL International, Inc. Company refuses to return calls after doing my wrong PHOENIX, Arizona U-Haul Cares Author: brooklyn, New York Auto & Truck Rental: UHAUL International, Inc. PHOENIX, Arizona

Jan 19 2017
Magic Kream lots - see other reportsMAGIC KREAM, INC. is corporation filed with the New York State Department of State (NYSDOS). The DOS ID is 4902316. The entity type is DOMESTIC Charged my bank account $99.95 for supposedly two free samples at $4.95 only for shipping. Brooklyn New York Author: Foothill Ranch, California Bait-and-Switch: Magic Kream Nationwide

Jan 19 2017
EDreams booked fake Alaska Air flight AS4000; didn't book later flight in China after Thailand flight changed to 11 hours later Barcelona Spain Fake Flight? Author: TUCSON, Arizona Air Travel: EDreams Internet

Jan 19 2017
Preeminent Pet Travel Preeminent Pet Travel Preeminent Pet Travel are fake this is a complete scam. Luckily we figured it out before we paid for the dog at a western union. Don't trust craigslist and definitely don't pay for a dog you haven't seen. Stay local. The phone number to call them at is a fake made number. Fake. No real positive reviews. Mentioned in several scams. Website is a wix site? I mean come on. Arlington Virginia
Author: Alabama Travel Agencies: Preeminent Pet Travel Arlington, Virginia

Jan 18 2017
Tabeer Tours Scam of complaints on www.tabeertours.com, D Scam of complaints on www.tabeertours.com, Dubai. Check Rate you were quoted? a number of complaints — the second-highest number of online travel complaints, behind the sketchy return and refund policies — among consumers who booked a room at one price but when they arrived they were charged a higher price.  Dubai Nationwide
Author: Dubai, Other Travel Agencies: Tabeer Tours Nationwide