Your Search | action bowling supply (alias bowl300.com)

Dec 09 2016
MyPix2.com never received my canvas Internet Author: Oregon Computer Mail Order: MyPix2.com Internet

Dec 09 2016
CD Diet & Health It was a trial offer for Doc oz new skin cream ,not only did they charge me shopping bot also 100$ for the samplethat was the month supple after I canceled the order when i recieved it ,because it was not what they were promoting .Then they charged me 100 $ received no month supply just the sample. SanDiego California Author: EASTPOINTE, Michigan Internet Fraud: CD Diet &Health SanDiego, California

3, Report #1341918

Dec 07 2016
mypix2 Groupon mypix2.com never delivered Apex North Carolina Author: Tampa, Florida Computer Fraud: mypix2 Apex, North Carolina

Dec 06 2016
USA AUTO BREACH OF CONTRACT & ILLEGAL ACTION BY OVERCHARGING CREDIT CARDS 4PAYMENTS LAWRENCEVILLE Nationwide Author: stone , Georgia Auto Dealers: USA AUTO Nationwide

Dec 03 2016
AnastasiaDate.com AnastasiaDate.com Russianbrides.com FAKE GIRLS ! PRE-RECORDED VIDEOS ! Models sale there pictures do 3 videos! Owner out of Moscow! starting class action lawsuite New York New York
Author: Alabama Dating Services: AnastasiaDate.com New York, New York

Dec 02 2016
SkyVault360.com Company offers free trial with Credit Card information, then refuses to cancel the Trial Account when requested Internet Internet Author: Atlanta, Georgia Internet: SkyVault360.com Internet

Dec 02 2016
Action Packaged, Inc. sears.com sears market place none of the phone numbers or emails are ligament to contact stay far away from 3rd party sellers or make sure they are legit when buying from sears make sure it is Internet Author: reddick, Florida On-Line Business: Action Packaged, Inc. Internet

Nov 30 2016
SW Auto 59 new.swauto59.com faulty trucks being sold/ selling car that requires complete engine change/ hidden car issues so costumers won't be able to identify problem when buying/ will not work with costumer to mitigate issue/ very bad business practice to sell cars that have major problems/ beware from getting ripoff!! Houston Texas Author: Alabama Truck Dealers: Auto Dealers: SW Auto 59 Houston, Texas

Nov 29 2016
Bobsoutlets .com SCAM !!!!!!!! Jersey city Nationwide Author: Landowne , Pennsylvania Clothing Stores: Bobsoutlets.com Nationwide

Nov 27 2016
Aluminum Composites, Cleveland, TN Nancy Blackwell, secretaryRick Blackwell, president Affirmative Action in selective employees violated, pays employees below minimum wages.  Cleveland Nationwide Obamas Executive Order 13603 Author: Marietta, Georgia Attorneys General: Aluminum Composites, Cleveland, TN Nationwide

Nov 26 2016
Scoresense took out two $39.95 payments from my account..not ordered...called twice..no action to date.. Internet Cancellation Author: Marietta,, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: Scoresense Internet

Nov 26 2016
Bridgecrest DriveTime Everyone's approved to be SCREWED Nationwide Class action lawsuit for what? Author: Carrollton, Texas Auto Dealers: Bridgecrest Nationwide

Nov 26 2016
SVCRT. Com I was on a site that required your credit score and I came across free scores.com and it was supposed to be free. But when I filled the information out it required a $1 so I paid it through my debit card and I had 7 Days but I called before the 7 days was up and the operator said I had until the 14th of November and I had paid$1on the 7th Of November. So I noticed my account was in overdraft on November 15th and it shouldn't have because I called to cancel the transaction from free score's.com but they still charged my card for $39.90 on November 15th without my authorization or approval. Internet Not Free! Call and get a refund Author: Bastrop, Louisiana Advertising / Deceptive: SVCRT. Com Internet

Nov 25 2016
ADIDynaweb,com (dynaweb,com) Contracted to make website - received $800++ - never completed or delivered work - disappeared Chandigarh, India Internet Author: Cuautla Morelos, Other Websites: ADIDynaweb,com Internet

Nov 23 2016
Action pro white Blizzard white payed for shipping on free sample then they charged my account for 93.00 Henderson nv Author: Millville , Massachusetts Dental Services: Action pro white NV

Nov 23 2016
dealempire,com order placed on 11/11/16 and confirmation email received. It is now 11/23/16 and order.charged but not received.no response from company by phone or email Internet Author: Fairview, North Carolina On-Line Business: dealempire,com Internet

Nov 22 2016
BLAZERAY,COM I received a charge on my credit card for product that I did not order. The number given to call lends you to a auto voice message that says for any issues go to support@blazeray.com. there is no support there at all it is a site for hiring customer service representative. you can click on anything there which says blazerray andnothing comes up. I had to notify my credit card provider and destroy card. they are using amazon it seems to ship their product. I never ordered such a thing . the site is a fraud and scam. FLORIDA Internet Author: RENO, Nevada TV Advertisements: BLAZERAY Internet

Nov 22 2016
Ironbound Fitness Newarks Ironbound Fitness Collection FRAUD - Possible Class Action Lawsuit Newark New Jersey Author: Newark, New Jersey Health Clubs & Gyms: Ironbound Fitness Newark, New Jersey

Nov 22 2016
First Premier Bank Security Deposit Action - Slow Sioux Falls South Dakota Author: Pasadena, Maryland Banks: First Premier Bank Sioux Falls , South Dakota

Nov 22 2016
JK Squared LLC Kenny Brunel Kristi Lee Brunel Rocket Software JK Squared Owner Kenny Brunel Attacks Competitor With Illegal Online Harassment In Golden Colorado Golden Colorado Rocket Software has nothing to do with this action. Author: Bailey, Colorado Questionable Activities: JK Squared LLC Golden, Colorado

Nov 21 2016
yellow pages YP LLCAttn: DMCA Complaints611 N. Brand Blvd. Floor 5Glendale, California 9120 Illegal Automated Renewals, overseas call centers that can do nothing, They send you an involuntary renewal notice disguised as junk mail. It probably says renew your yellow page ad now! When you trash it, you lose, as they have contrived a system -illegal- to have the letter tell you it will auto renew if you dont contact them. They do everything to delay you from cancelling and use the 'printing' of the YP as a means to prove they have provided the service. These people are open to a class action suit, so obiviously illegal. ATT says they cannot remove their biling on the ATT statment because it's not their company ,right, the usuall Catch 22. So ridiculously transparten!!! glendale Nationwide Author: monterey, California Internet Service Providers: yellow pages Nationwide

Nov 21 2016
CPNandCREDITREPAIR,COM JEANNIE KERNS, KERNS AND ASSOCIATE SCAM Internet EMAIL ME SO I CAN TAKE CARE OF YOU Author: Marietta, Georgia Credit & Debt Services: CPNandCREDITREPAIR,COM Internet

Nov 21 2016
1&1.com would not honor free domain with purchase Internet Author: Whittier, California Web Hosting: 1&1.com Internet

Nov 21 2016
JomaShop Joma watches Defective watch, less tahn 40 days old, Joma would not take any action for repair/replace. Watch was in $1000. range and they said tough luck! Brooklyn New York Internet Author: vienna, Virginia Jewelry Stores: JomaShop Internet

Nov 20 2016
The deal empire I ordered a pair of bodyshaper panties and received a confirmation that it would be arriving soon and when I didn't receive it I sent an email inquiring when I could expect to. It wasn't until I didn't receive a response that I went on google to find a contact number as the email that was provided didn't get me anywhere, that I realized the company was a scam and there was a class action lawsuit against them. Internet Author: Largo, Maryland Clothing Stores: The deal empire Internet