ACTION BOWLING SUPPLY (ALIAS BOWL300.COM) Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Action Bowling Supply (alias Bowl300.com)
There may be more specific results for "Action Bowling Supply (alias Bowl300.com)"
For more specific results for "Action Bowling Supply (alias Bowl300.com)"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 22 2017
TRS LIMITED LLC CCB Credit Services Inc Just like many others, I have receieved a letter from CCB Credit Services Inc. saying they are collecting $139.97 on behalf of TRS LIMITED LLC. I never heard of either of these two, nor revceived any invoices/bills from TRS or CCB in the past. I have responded advising I dispute this debt and asking to provide information on whom and why they think I owe money, amount and age of the debt, and CCB authority to collect debt from me ,I am not sure they have a nationwide license to do so. With so many people reporting this scam, shall a class action against both CCB and TRS be started? TRS - for false debt claim and CCB for not performing due due diligence on debts they are collecting? Springfield Illinois Author: SEATTLE, Washington Collection Agency's: TRS LIMITED LLC Springfield, Illinois

Jul 20 2017
Mate1.com Illegal billing to my ccard after I cancelled my subscription, no email answers Mate1.com Internet Author: Pensacola, Florida Attorney Generals: Mate1.com Internet

Jul 19 2017
Kristi Granberry ALIAS English Car Theft? Crack Addict? Prostitute? Buyer Beware See Links Kristi Granberry Arrested Unlawful Possession of a Controlled Substance & Car Theft Dothan Alabama
Author: Orlando, Florida Con Artists: Kristi Granberry Alabama

Jul 19 2017
easyjobs101.com Prateek;s mac book airLaura GalvanAriannaAwesomePaul all the computer logon names under Teamviewer that displayed plus names given in emails. Uses your facebook ads account under a program called Teamviewer and runs up huge ad account bills without paying for them scam operation Wenatchee Washington Internet This scam website also runs under the name jobsfromhome101.com Author: Michigan Computer Fraud: easyjobs101.com Internet

Jul 19 2017
Blue cloud sauna. Com Come across thus website on Facebook and it state get the Wright trainer now for 24.99, I order since June the 17 and still did receive it yet ,I try calling them no answer, I leave a message I never get any return call back from them, they collect the money out of my bank account but I never get what I order from them. California Nationwide Author: Irving, Texas Adult Care Facilities: Blue cloud sauna. Com Nationwide

Jul 19 2017
Secret Allure I signed up for a 4.99 and 4.97 trial product with a free month trial--within 14 days my bank account was debited an additional 84.95 and 89.92 charge without my permission--or without receiving additional product Aurora CO 80012 Author: Bowling Green, Kentucky Skin Care: Secret Allure Internet

Jul 18 2017
HOME WAREHOUSE SUPPLY INC ( owner : sky tam) sky tam ordered one container bathroom vanity, and did pay the balance, cheat SACRAMENTO,CA 95828 8225 SIENA AVENUE,SACRAMENTO,CA 95828 Author: Hangzhou, Alabama Bed & Bath: Xinda Bathroom Cabinet Co.,LTD Internet

Jul 17 2017
No name, just says automatic payment They contact me everyday to say that my payment of several hundred dollars has been received, but when u go to review it says the site cannot be reached. They are impersonating a bank. I told them I was taking action and now they have blocked me. San Pedro California supposedly, it's on internet Internet
Author: Morganton, North Carolina Financial Services: Internet

Jul 17 2017
FTC Corporation Threatened action to take me to court for unpaid debt Nationwide It is a scam Author: Marshfield, Wisconsin Unusual Rip-Off: FTC Corporation Nationwide

Jul 16 2017
Action Lane Furniture Heritage Home Service I bought an Action Lane recliner years ago. One of the biggest reasons was that the mechanism had a free lifetime warranty. When I tried to order a replacement it took 6 weeks for a response. In dealing with them I had 5 business days to reply or the request was cancelled.I supplied all of the information required and was told a repalcement would cost me $57.00. When I replied that I had a free lifetime warranty I was told that the part is not available and that they had picked the wrong part. Either they tried to ship me something that wouldn't work and charge me $57.00 or they have the part available and won't honor their warranty. Either way this is unethical. 1925 Eastchester Drive | High Point, North Carolina
Author: Starbuck, Minnesota Unusual Rip-Off: Action Lane Furniture Nationwide

Jul 15 2017
Somal Watches Clocks Parts & Tools Supply LTD bob, harvey, Somal Watches Clocks parts & Tools Supply# 48-30 Intermodal Drive, Brampton, Ontario- L6T 5K1 CANADA. CHEAP CHINESE/ REPLICA PRODUCTS RIPPED ME OFF MANY TIMES AND RIPPED OFF OTHERS brampton Ontario Author: brampton, Ontario Clock Repair: Somal Watches Clocks Parts & Tools Supply LTD bramton, Ontario

Jul 14 2017
Trademasters Pro John Gold, Ian Grant Lost more than $150,000 on pump/dump transactions, now they're gone. Anyone willing to join in class action suit? New York? New York? Author: Greenbrae, California Business Consultants: Trademasters Pro Internet

Jul 14 2017
The Home Club Darren Bolger, Darren Thomas Bolger, LEGAL SERVICES & SUPPLIES LTD ,08567388, BOLGER DATA COM LTD ,08480805, FF&E LTD ,06094583, CUT ABOVE THE REST LTD ,06361314, PEOPLE PEAR LTD ,08567279, ECOCARE DEVELOPMENTS LTD ,08297475, MULBROOK DEVELOPMENT SERVI Darren Bolger, the home club. darren thomas bolger London Internet
Author: london, Alabama On-Line Business: The Home Club Internet

Jul 12 2017
Matt Donnelly Bumble Bee Construction and Handyman services Asked for supply money up front failed to finish job or return money Loveland Colorado Author: Timnath, Colorado Builders & Contractors: Matt Donnelly Loveland , Colorado

Jul 12 2017
Wor(l)d World Global Network Class Action Lawsuit Miami Florida Author: Kelowna, British Columbia Lawyers: Wor(l)d Miami, Florida

Jul 12 2017
Ashton & Weinberg, Inc Threatening phone calls of legal action to my workplace and asking for my boss' name, when they call, anonymous appears on the caller id. Lincoln Rhode Island Author: Lakeland, Florida Furniture & Furnishings: Ashton & Weinberg, Inc Nationwide

Jul 12 2017
CITI CARDS & BROADSTREET PERFORMANCE RICHMOND VA. ON MY MONTHLY CITI CARD STATEMENT EMAIL, CITI SAYS THEY ARE WITH ME BEFOR DURING AND AFTER ALL TRANACTIONS, AND THE ALLOW ME TO DISPUTE CHARGES, AND THY ARE THERE WITH YOU AND GET MONEY BACK AS LONG AS ONE YOU DISPUTE AGAINST DOES NOT CHALLENGE THE DISPU CITI IS A CREDIT CARD COMPANY, BROADSTREET PERFORMANCE IS A SHOP IN RICHMAND VA THAT CLAIMS TO SREBUILD AND SUPPLY AUTOMOTIVE TRANSMISSION, THEY DO THIS BUT THEY USE DECEPTION TO GET PEOPLE TO BUY THE TRANSMISSIONS THEN AFTER THE FACT THEY WILL NOT FOLLOW UP THEIR STATEMENT OF GIVE WARRANTY ETC ETC. . CITI CARD BASED IN SIOUX FALLS SD. BROADSTREET PE Nationwide reply to,, you are incorrect, Author: Hickory, Pennsylvania Auto Parts: CITI CARDS & BROADSTREET PERFORMANCE RICHMOND VA. Nationwide

Jul 11 2017
phoenix media, supply chain world, Adam Neidhardt 99% a SCAM Chicago IL, Illinois Author: Atlanta, Georgia Book & Magazine Publishers: phoenix media

Jul 10 2017
Alpha Knife Supply Chuck Bybee and Jessica worst experience horrible service refused payment demanded wire transfers doubled prices when they saw my interest Cedar City Utah
Author: Tolleson, Arizona Customer: Alpha Knife Supply Cedar City, Utah

Jul 10 2017
Hewlett Packard I bought a new HP printer (HP OFFICEJET PRO 6790) that was described as being compatiable with my HP Pavilion computer to only learn that I must buy more drivers and firewall protections from them in order to have something successfully print from my computer. What a ripoff. Internet Recheck that model number Author: Bowling Green, Kentucky Unusual Rip-Off: Hewlett Packard Internet

Jul 10 2017
American Power and Gas Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: American Power and Gas is 100% committed to customer satisfaction and prides themselves in providing low cost energy solutions. *UPDATE: American Power and Gas pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. American Power and Gas recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Highland park, New Jersey Utility Companies: American Power and Gas TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. American Power and Gas is a Florida based company that sells energy, power and gas services to businesses and homeowners in the northeastern United States in the states, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, and Illinois. American Power and Gas has affordable plans that put the power back in customer’s hands. Seminole, Florida

Jul 10 2017
rok7.com they keep charging my credit card and receiving nothing florida Author: placerville, California Electronic Manufacturers: rok7.com Nationwide

Jul 09 2017
Confederate Superstore dot com I visited the site, not purchasing anything. Then my bank statement came in and there was a charge for $29.96. For what, I have no idea! Texas Author: Cedar Creek, Texas Credit Card Fraud: Confederate Superstore dot com Internet

Jul 09 2017
WEB*.COM 8003112707 FL web.com DBT CRD Florida Author: Alabama Wanted Criminals: WEB*.COM 8003112707 Florida

Jul 08 2017
Rebel Crate .com I ordered two flags, I now receive junk stickers and flags, they now take $20.000per month from my checking account. Conroe Texas Author: Waverly, Ohio City Employees: Rebel Crate .com Conroe , Texas