Your Search | action bowling supply (alias bowl300.com)

May 29 2016
Scoresense For the past 5 yrs, scoresense has been charging $29.99 to my account monthly. I called and demanded a refund, two days later, I received an email saying that I was approved for a $1. I worked hard for my money and will do whatever it takes to get my money back. This company is a scam. I would like to participate in any class action law suit against them Nationwide Author: brooklyn, New York Credit Reporting Agencies: Scoresense Nationwide

May 28 2016
I Fix PC 247 Techers247.com Fix PC Connect Fix PC 160527 Warning Your Computer has been Infected Cleveland Ohio Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Hackers: I Fix PC 247 Cleveland, Ohio

May 27 2016
Katom Restaurant Supply Buyer Beware!!! Internet Author: Buffalo, New York Abusive Children: Katom Restaurant Supply Internet

May 26 2016
Jewish Marketing Solutions Nelia Casin Ineffective Service hence my decision not to renew. They refuse to supply email for cancellation as stated in their contract; They refuse to accept timely verbal cancellation. They continue steady telephone harassment, including threats of court actions. Kew Gardens New York Author: New York, New York Advertising Agencies: Jewish Marketing Solutions Kew Gardens, New York

May 25 2016
Bang Good banggood.com Selling Counterfit Bootleg Knock Off Products New York Internet
Author: City of Industry, California Beauty Salons: Bang Good Com Internet

May 25 2016
 Chimistry .com account compromised Internet Author: Camden, New Jersey Dating Services: Concerned Woman Internet

May 24 2016
Rhema Medical Supply RotechSleep Central Uncaring, incompetent, fraudulent, rude, deceptive, slow, always out to lunch, never returns calls FORT WORTH Texas Author: Fort Worth, Texas Medical Supplies: Rhema Medical Supply fort worth,

May 24 2016
Josh Kahn tax group Total ripoff. They had me keep detailed records of my monthly expenses for 3 months . Then sent back to me totally different numbers as if they never even looked at all me paper work. Meanwhile Josh Kahn ,this name must be an alias I.e. Joshing you and conning you, told me this is such an easy car. Only to receive what looks like a 5th graders handwriting and absolutely no spell check. Total total joke! Josh assured me it will all be taken care of. -Just joshing you!- to be conned into paying a total of $2800 for absolutely nothingCalabasas Los Angeles Nationwide Author: San Rafael , California Income Tax Service: Josh Kahn tax group Nationwide

May 23 2016
Transunion transunion locked me out of credit monitoring service for life and by no action of my own chester PA
Author: Magnolia, Texas Credit Services: Transunion Credit Monitor Nationwide

May 23 2016
Olivia Belle Olivia Belle, Olivia belle, Olivia Belle escort, vipolivia.com, olivia elite, twitter.com/oliviaelite , p411.com/p131128 , theeroticreview.com/oliviabelle ripped me off completely in every way. Los Angeles Nationwide
LEGAL NOTICE Author: Tarzana, California Unusual Rip-Off: Olivia Belle Nationwide

May 23 2016
DSM Supply Never delivered product ordered Dallas Texas Author: Spicewood, Texas Medical Supplies: DSM Supply Dallas, Texas

May 23 2016
tradeinfo365.com Tend Business Systems Ltd unclear,unfair explanation,misleading china Internet Author: konya, Alabama Surplus Buyers & Sellers: tradeinfo365.com Internet

May 20 2016
internet local listings .com another fraud company making false promises by a bunch of kids that know how to work the system and seperate you from your money. do your research and stay away from them. This should not be legal but it is. Internet Author: Columbia, South Carolina Computer Marketing Companies: internet local listings .com Internet

May 19 2016
WQN I purchased $100.00 worth minutes and as of May 15,2016 approximately 800 minutes were left per message played at time of last call. On May 17,2016 played a message that my account was low and must purchase minutes. The customer service told me that due to inactivity in my account the remaining minutes were deleted. I vehemently opposed and told her to check my account and used few minutes in last week . Then I was told because I did not recharge my account so the balance is purged. I requested to reinstate my account as I am actively using it. The response was that as within last one year I did not purchase more minutes so my minutes expired. I was told to review the policy stated online as Terms & Condition. I did and and it does not say so. Now option is find more ripped off customers and file a class action against them to stop them scamming money. Email me at krishnagulaya@gmail.com. Let's go after them. Florida Nationwide Author: SANTA ANA, California Internet: WQN Nationwide

May 18 2016
Investors Financial LLC Dynamic Values Corp. Financial Offense, LLC Dave Toledo (alias-fake name) Debt Collection Fraudulent Co. Violating FDCPA & FCRA San Marino California Author: Mesa, Arizona Collection Agencies: Investors Financial LLC San Marino, California

May 18 2016
UPS Supply Chain Solutions UPS Custom Brokerage UPS Supply Chain Solutions Ripping People Off On Shipping Charges, Tarrifs, Etc. Bensenville Illinois Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Shipping Companies: UPS Supply Chain Solutions Bensenville ,

May 18 2016
 Product is unsafe, I have the power controller literally explode and the power supply died,the company charged me $60 to replace rather than apologize and send a replacement, talk about rip off Collingwood Ontario Author: Tallahassee, Florida Medical Supplies: Kingbrand Collingwood, Ontario

May 17 2016
Multiloan source I received $400 from multiloan source and I paid over $600 back but there saying I owe them more and now there harassing me calling my Job and saying there taking action never do business with them what they charge people I believe is illegal they did not loan me anything with all that I paid back stay away from these people Internet Author: New Jersey, Ohio Personal Services: Multiloan source Internet

May 17 2016
Expedia,com fraud Bellevue WA Re: Robert Author: Fort Washington, Maryland Travel Agencies: Expedia,com Maryland

May 16 2016
Dell Inc DELL .COM ROUND ROCK Texas
Author: Midvale, Utah Customer: Dell Inc roundrock, Texas

May 15 2016
Action Auto Painting/ Anchor General Insurance From what i know you post to provide great customer service and not argue with people and not be so inconvenient Sacramento California Author: Sacramento, California Auto Mechanics: Action Auto Painting/ Anchor General Insurance Sacramento, California

May 15 2016
Peanut Labs Ripoff, False Advertising, Class Action Lawsuit Started Nationwide Author: Plano, Texas Bait-and-Switch: Peanut Labs Nationwide

May 15 2016
Made in China. Com/ Susan Chen: Xiao Watch Co LTD Xiao Watch Company Made in China.COM SCAMMERS SHENZHEN CHINA Internet
Author: Pensacola, Florida Miscellaneous Electronics: Made in China. Com/ Susan Chen: Xiao Watch Co LTD Internet

May 12 2016
dealdash,com Bouncers 1 kinda funny everybody bids but they come on line then all off a sudden wins I want my money back all $75 Internet Author: Vivian, Louisiana Miscellaneous Companies: dealdash,com Internet

May 12 2016
Cen Com Alarm Monitoring Services Deceptive billing and marketing Kirkland Washington Author: Ontario, California Employment Services: Cen Com Internet