ACTION BOWLING SUPPLY (ALIAS BOWL300.COM) Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Action Bowling Supply (alias Bowl300.com)
There may be more specific results for "Action Bowling Supply (alias Bowl300.com)"
For more specific results for "Action Bowling Supply (alias Bowl300.com)"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 26 2017
This com company via social media. Teresa and kc counts insulted my race all because im a black man.They refuse to give me the 400 worth of tckets that they promised to give to winners that called into the station. las cruces New Mexico
Author: las cruces, New Mexico Advertising / Deceptive: Bravo Mic Magic 104.9 las cruces, New Mexico

May 24 2017
Uber I am a driver for uber with my own personal car which is a 2007 Mercedes E 350. . While driving on Siberia app I'm transporting rider to different drop offs. I was in a accident. The insurance uber Carries for the driver is James river insurance policy has a one thousand dollar dedducable. There was a estimate done by me sending pictures of my vehicle. The insurance adjustable access was 1112.00 dollars I don't know it's a app that I'm working off of Uber. Com Author: New Brunswick , New Jersey Unusual Rip-Off: Uber Nationwide

May 24 2017
Lombardo, Daniels & Moss LLC CHARLES RUSSELL MONTGOMERY III of 3239 Shamrock Dr # F Charlotte NC 28215 Under Investigation for threats and intimidation against hundreds of people is Lombardo, Daniels & Moss LLC CHARLES RUSSELL MONTGOMERY III of 3239 Shamrock Dr # F Charlotte NC 28215 ... by NC Attorney Generals Office ... class action and crime charges being pursued CHARLOTTE North Carolina Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Collection Agency's: Lombardo, Daniels & Moss LLC CHARLOTTE, North Carolina

May 24 2017
Atty. Ronnie Brooks John Anderson Final notice before legal action Atlanta Georgia Author: North Augusta, South Carolina Credit Services: Atty. Ronnie Brooks Atlanta, Georgia

May 23 2017
Kelsey Nichols / kelseynichols.com / Kelsey L NZ / Hosh Yoga / Metropolitan Museum of Art www.kelseynichols.com Kelsey Nichols is a Major Com Artist! Kelseynichols.com / Hosh Yoga / Metropolitan Muesuem of Art / Kelsey L NZ New York, Brooklyn, Manhattan New York
Author: New York, New York Sales People: Kelsey Nichols / www.kelseynichols.com / Kelsey L NZ / Hosh Yoga / Metropolitan Museum of Art Internet

May 23 2017
Action Propane Action Duvivan John Colby from Action Propane came to my home and stole my propane tank that I bought from him for my mother who is know dead. Ponca City Oklahoma Author: Ponca City, Oklahoma Questionable Activities: Action Propane Ponca City, Oklahoma

May 18 2017
Mezzo Groups U.S.A. Mezzo Distribution Mezzo Groups Pretended they wanted to work together and work as a team. Ended up breaching our contract, taking fraudulent action, scamming me, and pretending to be MY company and (to this day) trying to steal MY customers. Nationwide
Photos of Proof added! Author: New York Small Business Services: Mezzo Groups U.S.A. Nationwide

May 17 2017
Bureau of Defaulters Agency legal action against my name and ssn # and they email me an arrest warrant refused to give it refused to give it Nationwide Author: Phoenix, Arizona Loans: Bureau of Defaulters Agency Nationwide

May 14 2017
Amazon.in Amazon India, Amazon Fraudulent company, double standard customer service. they agree to anything the customers asks/says before purchase/order and once done refutes from any kind of promises. When enquired they don't even explain the correct issue until the action date has passed. Bangalore Internet
Author: Bangalore, Other Miscellaneous Electronics: Amazon.in Internet

May 13 2017
loveandseek,com christian singles after i paid i can;t acess my account for messages cannot find a phone # for loveandseek.com Author: Elkin, North Carolina Dating Services: loveandseek,com

May 10 2017
Home Internet Careers; also, Click-Partners Home Internet Careers gives you instructive info on how to become member, charged me $47.00 for membership and also paid $67. to obtain info on additional cos. , the instructions to sign up took me to Click-Partners . they offered five cos. available, i wrote to them several times to ask about addt com. identity as I had paid for that info, numerous emails, no response since i became member. the money was deducted from my bank on the 17th of March...today is the 26th of March and I've received no communication from them.  Internet Author: Hallandale Beach, Florida Sales People: Home Internet Careers Internet

May 10 2017
 192.com is a very well know and RIP OFF. SCUM. 192 Nationwide Author: Glasgow , Attorneys General: 192.com Nationwide

May 08 2017
Alarm Monitoring Services Cen Com Inc Ruined my System and Kept Refund Kirkland Washington
Author: Destin, Florida Security Services: Alarm Monitoring Services Kirkland, Washington

May 08 2017
Pool Supply World old outdated equipment Rocklin Internet Author: San Jose, California Pools & Saunas: Pool Supply World Internet

15, Report #1372080

May 08 2017
Premier Rental Solutions I Paid quite a sum to this ripoff company and they will not return my emails or phone calls. No their phone number is a non working number. My Client ID: 10028I can provide exact dollar amounts if a class action lawsuit is filed. They never fulfilled They are a total ripoff stay away Orlando Florida Author: Fort Oglethorpe, Georgia Adoption Agencies: Premier Rental Solutions Orlando, Florida

May 05 2017
Core Cream I saw a facebook add sayin Joanna Gains the HGTV star was going to be leaving her fixer upper show to sell face cream. I love her and what she stands for so I ordered it. A trial size for $4.95. Says a month supply. I then decided to do reviews..dumb mistake not doing it prior to the order. Reviews say its a scam that they charge your credit card montly if not cancelled in 14 days to the tune of $95.00. What really is wrong is they are using Joanna Gains name and saying its her product and never mentioning thatbitbwas a subscrition... I literally callwd 5.min after I ordered ro cancell and the very rude lady on the phone said she can't cancell the shipment. I said is this Joanna Gains product, low and behold she had no clue who she was. Online Internet Author: La Quinta , California Skin Care: Core Cream Internet

May 04 2017
Realty Bargains .com RealtyBargains.com Unauthorized Billing, False sales tactics New Hyde Park New York
Author: Gainesville, Florida Realtors: Realty Bargains .com New Hyde Park, New York

May 04 2017
Your Cannabis Now, Your Cannabis Orders, Fairfield Marketing, Chris French Complete Ripoff, Took My Money and Refused to Supply Products or Refund Internet, California Author: Budd Lake, New Jersey Miscellaneous Companies: Your Cannabis Now Internet

May 03 2017
Soft Technology, Rick Harrison (alias) Computer security product scam Author: Columbia Falls, Montana Software: Soft Technology

May 02 2017
Letoile Illustra Thus comoanyis a complete scam. The claim to be sending you one product and you receive another. Pkease watch for their littke 25 day warning or you will be charged $150 for not even a rhirty day supply. They gave me cancellation numbers but tefused s refund. I am reporting thus scan to the Bettet Business Bureau. If you have experienced this, I believe a class action suit is in order. Los Angeles, California Letoile.com Author: Columbus, Ohio Attorney Generals: Letoile Nationwide

May 02 2017
healthylife.com luxadermaWhite,com Asteria media limited Cambogia scam unauthorised credit card drawings London Author: Gympie, Home HealthCare: healthylife.com London,

Apr 30 2017
BuyCC247.com  Internet Author: Renton, Washington Online Trading: BuyCC247.com Internet

Apr 28 2017
TOP TRADELINES . COM of newyork scammer stole 9,000 from me on business corp build and never produced one tradeline Author: California Financial Services: TOP TRADELINES . COM of newyork

Apr 28 2017
Foster Air Supply & Technology FASTACFastACSWFL FT MYERS AC COMPANY SCAMS EMPLOYEES FT MYERS Florida Author: Ft Myers, Florida Consumer Services: Foster Air Supply & Technology FT MYERS, Florida

Apr 26 2017
LuxStyle International They after they sent me a letter for a package I never received I was very upset. I never heard of them or ordered such a product. They after sent me multiple letter threatening to take legal action. Meanwhile any respectable company has a contact number Manager Internet Author: toronto, Alabama Skin Care: LuxStyle International Internet