ACTION CAMERA & CAMCORDER REPAIR Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Action Camera & Camcorder Repair
There may be more specific results for "Action Camera & Camcorder Repair"
For more specific results for "Action Camera & Camcorder Repair"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Apr 27 2017
Vehicle Services Department Every 2-3 months I receive a letter about my 2013 Ford Explorer warranty, states I must get a contract from them Plano Texas Author: Novi, Michigan Auto Repair Service: Vehicle Services Department Plano, Texas

Apr 26 2017
American Water Resources Refused to honor a homeowners water line program repair contract and agreement CHICAGO ILLINOIS Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Business Consulting: American Water Resources CHICAGO IL,

Apr 26 2017
Beaumont - Royal Oak - Valet Parking Universal Parking, Beaumont Medical Center Valet Company is a Scam, Damaged Brand New Mercedes and Unprofessional Conduct to Repair Damage Royal Oak Michigan Author: Anywhere, Michigan Healthcare Centers: Beaumont - Royal Oak - Valet Parking Royal Oak, Michigan

Apr 26 2017
LuxStyle International They after they sent me a letter for a package I never received I was very upset. I never heard of them or ordered such a product. They after sent me multiple letter threatening to take legal action. Meanwhile any respectable company has a contact number Manager Internet Author: toronto, Alabama Skin Care: LuxStyle International Internet

Apr 25 2017
Garmin Display on Vivosmart too large to read. Call to Garmin ended with a discovery of a virus on my computer they could fix or $250-$350 and no, cold not fix the fitness tracker display. Internet Author: Flagstaff, Arizona Computer Service & Repair: Garmin Internet

Apr 25 2017
Roland of WDJ Auto Sales inc Made non authorized repair deal on the side and screwed us over Hialeah Florida Sounds like fraud to me Author: Palm Springs , Florida Auto Dealers: Roland of WDJ Auto Sales inc Hialeah , Florida

Apr 25 2017
PublicitéINTERNET part of Air Arena Pty Ltd Air Arena they say they'll run an Adwords account for you but just take money each month. No action done by them. ? internet only - but must be in France somewhere Internet Author: MARSEILLE, British Columbia Work at Home: PublicitéINTERNET part of Air Arena Pty Ltd Internet

Apr 25 2017
Source 1 Automotive Maineville Ohio Does not warranty their repairs. Creates non existent problems to get your $$ Maineville Ohio Author: Maineville, Ohio Auto Repair Service: Source 1 Automotive Maineville Ohio Maineville, Ohio

Apr 25 2017
FIRESTONE COMPLETE AUTO CARE BLEW UP MY ENGINE CANOGA PARK CALIFORNIA High and Dry Author: TARZANA , California Auto Repair Service: FIRESTONE COMPLETE AUTO CARE CANOGA PARK, CA

Apr 25 2017
Certified Transmission and Services of Denver CTS Jeff Jolliffe Transmission scam alert Commerce City Colorado Author: SCIO, Oregon Auto Repair Service: Certified Transmission and Services of Denver CTS Commerce City, Colorado

Apr 24 2017
Homewise Improvement Solutions Inc. 04/20/2017They caused damage to my ventilation system while trying to repair it. My electric bill went through the roof after 1 year and the ventilation unit burned out! I would NOT recommend this company to anyone!!! I'm still paying on this crap at an Exponentially Overpriced, Deceptive to Unconscionable level and Incompetent work with Errors. Longwood Florida Author: Wesley Chapel, Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: Homewise Improvement Solutions Inc. Longwood, Florida

Apr 24 2017
Luis Cruz Danny Auto Acceosories I have better deals that pays me more money, wait until I have time for you. SAN BERNARDINO California
Author: RANCHO CUCAMONGA, California Body Work & Repair: Luis Cruz SAN BERNARDINO, California

Apr 23 2017
Nationstar, Holding my insurance funds to repair my home. Vernon New Jersey Author: Vernon, New Jersey Cleaning Services: Nationstar Vernon, New Jersey

Apr 23 2017
All-New Tub & Tile Refinishing & Repair Breach of Lifetime Warranty Toms River New Jersey
Author: medford, New Jersey Home Improvements: All-New Tub & Tile Refinishing & Repair Toms River, New Jersey

Apr 23 2017
Caltex Protective Coatings Caltex a.k.a ResistAll CALTEX RESISTALL says in all. RESIST CLAIMS AT ALL COST Schertz Texas Author: Burlington, Wisconsin Auto Repair Service: Caltex Protective Coatings Schertz, Wisconsin

Author: Montreal, Florida Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Mania electronics

Walmart Walmart 2yr Repl Plan Worthless Stafford Texas
Author: Missouri City, Texas Computer Service & Repair: Walmart Stafford, Texas

Apr 22 2017
Tire Works Pahrump NV I'm having a bad experience at Tire Works in Pahrump Nv. In Feb I paid them 187.00 for work to be done on my car. The work wasn't completed and now here on April 22. Pahrump Author: Pahrump, Nevada Auto Repair Service: Tire Works Pahrump NV

Apr 22 2017
Merkel Racing Engines Scott Merkel NEGLIGENT DYNO TUNER HAS TURNED INTO DISHONESTY WHEN EXPOSED Hauppauge New York Author: Ridgefield, Connecticut Auto Repair Service: Merkel Racing Engines Hauppauge, New York

Apr 21 2017
The Auto Warranty dba AWA Services Grp REDUCED REIMBURSEMENT ON MY EXTENDED WARRANTY SERVICE CONTRACT Salisbury Maryland Author: Clinton, Maryland Auto Repair Service: The Auto Warranty dba AWA Services Grp Salisbury, Maryland

Apr 20 2017
TCP Logistics Rod Larson, North and South Express, NSE Trucking TCP Logisitics is the NEW North and South Express Benbrook Texas Civil court action Author: , Texas Trucking Companies: TCP Logistics Benbrook, Texas

Apr 20 2017
Precision Tune Bad Service Columbus Georgia Author: Columbus, Georgia Auto Repair Service: Precision Tune

Apr 20 2017
Allstate Charged me an early termination fee when they stated that they would not San Diego Nationwide Author: Murrieta, California Auto Repair Service: Allstate Nationwide

Apr 20 2017
microwavecontrol.com William E Miller Microwave Oven Control Panel Repair Nationwide Still cheating people La Fayette Georgia Author: New York Appliances: microwavecontrol.com La Fayette, Georgia

Apr 20 2017
Talaton Group Herb Trotter Michelle Trotter wife credit repair company. raleigh North Carolina Author: Raleigh, North Carolina Business Consultants: Talaton Group Herb Trotter raleigh, North Carolina