Your Search | action immigration bonds & insurance services inc

May 04 2016
Thompson Dental Rakhi Palta Dr Palta recharged my insurance for a work that was not done. I changed dental offices and I was unable to benefit from my insurance as Dr Palta took my insurance money for a work she did not do Thompson Manitoba Author: Winnipeg, Alabama Dental Services: Thompson Dental Thompson, Manitoba

May 04 2016
Geico Insurance co. Unapproved insurance upgrades to scam the consumer Nationwide Author: St Clair, Pennsylvania Car Insurance: Geico Insurance co. Nationwide

May 04 2016
Texas Singles Scam for dating service Austin Texas Author: Austin, Texas Dating Services: Texas Singles Austin, Texas

May 04 2016
Dallas Morning News Dallas news com Can't send confirmation email for cancellation....... They subscribe you but won't unsubscribe you Dallas Texas Author: DeSoto, Texas Family Services: Dallas Morning News Dallas, Texas

May 04 2016
Raquel Silva law davis i want my money back! davis California FAKE PERSON AND FALSE REPORT - RIPOFF REPORT NEEDS TO REMOVE THIS! Author: davis, California Legal Services: Raquel Silva law davis, California

May 04 2016
Rentandownlistings.com Feeling scammed never showed me any listings. Untrustworthy Internet Author: Boise, Idaho Real Estate Services: Rentandownlistings.com Internet

May 04 2016
StopIRSdebt Aaron Quinn Tel: 800-409-2307 Fax: 213-261-9838 They lied about helping me just to get my money. Warning, they are a Scam, Rip Off. Do not use them! California Author: Butte, Montana Attorneys & Legal Services: StopIRSdebt Internet

May 04 2016
Millennium Travel and Promotions, Inc. We went to one of your pressure seminars, decided to take just the free flight promotion, handed over $50, received a flight date form, which we returned, and never heard from you again. New Smyrna Beach Florida Author: San Jose, California Travel Agencies: Millennium Travel and Promotions, Inc. New Smyrna Beach, Florida

May 04 2016
Urgent Care Middlesex Hospital Division of Middlesex Hospital, Middletown Connecticut RIP OFF of Consumer who thought they were part of Middlesex Hospital, but they do not share information Middletown Connecticut Basically.... Author: Old Saybrook, Connecticut Emergency Medical Services: Urgent Care Middlesex Hospital Middletown , Connecticut

May 04 2016
Action Pro white bellaathome.com Scammers Henderson Nevada Author: Ottawa, Ontario Dental Services: Action Pro white Henderson, Nevada

May 04 2016
Golden retriever oasis Puppy mill Henderson, Nevada Author: Las vegas, Nevada Animal Services: Golden retriever oasis Internet

May 04 2016
Bar None Builders, Inc. Jim Tacker, President Constructions Contractor who is asking for more money after project is completed Lakewood Colorado Author: Castle Rock, Colorado Home Improvements: Bar None Builders, Inc. Lakewood, Colorado

May 04 2016
Factory Transports Inc. Factory Motorhomes, Inc.Ted Moody Funds Wire Transferred, Trailer ordered - 10 months and still no trailer Terrell Texas Author: Naples, Florida Trailers: Factory Transports Inc. Terrell, Texas

May 04 2016
Wholesale Properties International Carl Ferrell In September of 2015, I gave WPI $1820 to obtain financing for my restaraunt. I was trying to get extra cash out of my business and Carl Ferrell information me that his company could assist me with this.Charlotte North Carolina, Nationwide Author: Irvington, New Jersey Small Business Services: Wholesale Properties International Nationwide

May 04 2016
Kenneth W. Szalonek Uncooperative, poor advice, West Covina California Author: San Dimas, California Attorneys & Legal Services: Kenneth W. Szalonek West Covina, California

May 04 2016
VitaKem Nutraceutical Inc. Vitakem Wholesale Private LabelVitakem SupplementsVitakem New YorkAaron BerkmenDarrin Lang VitaKem looped me into a bait and switch scam stealing thousands from me. Smithtown New York
Author: Internet, Drug Manufacturers: VitaKem Nutraceutical Inc. Smithtown, New York

May 03 2016
Ace Corp Telling me I have to buy a prepaid card and five them the numbers on the back to pay a pay day loan that I never took out has been threatening since January to take me to court and garnish wages but refuse to tell me when and what company supposedly the loan was taken out Nationwide Internet Scam Author: Lovington, Illinois Cash Services: Ace Corp Internet

May 03 2016
Great Vacs DO NOT TRUST West Joran, UTAH Utah Author: Morrilton, Arkansas Cleaning Services: Great Vacs Internet

May 03 2016
GTL Global Tel Inc. Worst Company and ripoff. Nothing but Charges, Charges,Charges Get a google line local to inmate. Newark Nationwide Author: Toms River, New Jersey Telephone Companies: GTL Global Tel Inc. Nationwide

charter financial Charter Financial Corp. sent bill for services Internet
Author: perryville, Missouri Financial Services: charter financial Internet

May 03 2016
vivint Beware when signing first contract . I had thought I signed up for a 2 yr promotion, but when I wanted to cancel my service pulled the contract was drawn for 4yrs. Horrible deception Then downgraded service should have paid 10.00 less a month , they never corrected either. Horrible business. Do not use!!! provo, Utah Nationwide Avoid Any Company.... Author: BAYONNE, New Jersey Security Services: vivint Nationwide

May 03 2016
Conquer Worldwide, Robert Watkins Offered a service and did not provide it. Once paid did not respond. Never paid me referral fee for another company. Atlanta, Douglasville Nationwide Author: Atlanta, Georgia Loan Brokers: Elite Legacy Enterprises, Inc Nationwide

May 03 2016
John Nattin Needed a down payment to buy Hotel Cala B&B in Alejuela Costa Rica. Sheridan Arkansas Author: Miami, Florida Small Business Services: John Nattin Sheridan, Arkansas

May 03 2016
Peachtree Settlement Funding J.G. Wentworth False advertising, took all of structured settlement instead of partial Atlanta GEORGIA Author: Atlanta, Georgia Cash Services: Peachtree Settlement Funding

May 03 2016
ARA Inc. Mark Farmer Fraud panic shock anger Villa Park IL Author: Grapevine, Texas Collection Agencies: ARA Inc.