Your Search | action oil & septic

May 23 2016
Transunion transunion locked me out of credit monitoring service for life and by no action of my own chester PA
Author: Magnolia, Texas Credit Services: Transunion Credit Monitor Nationwide

May 23 2016
Lon Olen Friedrichsen Lon the Trader / Olen Kummer Claims to be an oil trader with great numbers then hedges your account against another clients account making himself rich win or lose. Alton Iowa Author: New York, New York Financial Services: Lon Olen Friedrichsen Alton , Iowa

May 20 2016
national gun owners of america NGOA CLAIM 1 OUNCE OF PREMIUM WOLF OIL St Peters Missouri Author: GALT, California Guns & Ranges: national gun owners of america St Peters, Missouri

May 19 2016
PATRIOT ENERGY, MICHAEL MILLER, CHARLES LEBLANC In November 2015 I was contacted by phone by Charles Leblanc a staff of Patriot energy to invest in oil & Gas with benefit of tax write off. Dallas, Texas Author: allen, Texas Oil Companies: PATRIOT ENERGY Dallas,, Texas

May 19 2016
WQN I purchased $100.00 worth minutes and as of May 15,2016 approximately 800 minutes were left per message played at time of last call. On May 17,2016 played a message that my account was low and must purchase minutes. The customer service told me that due to inactivity in my account the remaining minutes were deleted. I vehemently opposed and told her to check my account and used few minutes in last week . Then I was told because I did not recharge my account so the balance is purged. I requested to reinstate my account as I am actively using it. The response was that as within last one year I did not purchase more minutes so my minutes expired. I was told to review the policy stated online as Terms & Condition. I did and and it does not say so. Now option is find more ripped off customers and file a class action against them to stop them scamming money. Email me at krishnagulaya@gmail.com. Let's go after them. Florida Nationwide Author: SANTA ANA, California Internet: WQN Nationwide

May 18 2016
Wal-mart After oil change Damges Yulee Florida Author: kingsland , Georgia Auto Service Stations: Wal-mart Yulee , Florida

May 17 2016
Multiloan source I received $400 from multiloan source and I paid over $600 back but there saying I owe them more and now there harassing me calling my Job and saying there taking action never do business with them what they charge people I believe is illegal they did not loan me anything with all that I paid back stay away from these people Internet Author: New Jersey, Ohio Personal Services: Multiloan source Internet

May 16 2016
Troy Goodall In bought a used truck they told me the truck was went through and pm was done it was not went through and checked at all I have not had the truck 2 weeks and already in shop the shop showed me the oil filter and fuel filter and they were not even change when they said it was nothing they said they did was done. they are total frauds. Converse Texas Author: SAN ANTONIO, Texas Truck Dealers: Troy Goodall Converse, Texas

May 15 2016
Action Auto Painting/ Anchor General Insurance From what i know you post to provide great customer service and not argue with people and not be so inconvenient Sacramento California Author: Sacramento, California Auto Mechanics: Action Auto Painting/ Anchor General Insurance Sacramento, California

May 15 2016
Peanut Labs Ripoff, False Advertising, Class Action Lawsuit Started Nationwide Author: Plano, Texas Bait-and-Switch: Peanut Labs Nationwide

May 13 2016
Will Robonette Paul Fox, Guy ,Paving Foreman, WOW, what a group of lieingscrooked indivuals poor quality of work please anyone do not hire this Fuller Paving Group from Kingsport Tennessee, they will brak and destroy more than they are willing to repair, I had new pavement added to my original paved driveway they left a flipping mess all of their equipment leak oil and fuel everywhere i sent them pic with no response if any one has any doubt please request and i will show up pics. kingsport Tennessee Author: unicoi, Tennessee Infomercial Rip-offs: Will Robonette kingsport, Tennessee

May 10 2016
Patriot Energy Michael Miller Oil Royalty Sham Dallas Texas Author: MESQUITE, Nevada Financial Services: Patriot Energy Dallas , Texas

May 10 2016
Easy Auto Sales Replaced oil leaking parts with salvaged oil leaking parts Boise Idaho Author: Boise, Idaho Auto Dealers: Easy Auto Sales Boise, Idaho

May 10 2016
DermaFi Makers of DefendSkin RejuVen8 NewDayDiet The Snake Oil Salesmen of the Internet Akron Ohio Author: Sewanee, Tennessee Misc. Health Specialists: DermaFi Akron, Ohio

May 09 2016
Jiffy Lube Okeechobee Blvd Took my car for oil change AC was working perfectly at time of oil change, the tech suggest freon he went ahead and added the freon and came back 2 hrs after to tell me that the compressor brake and will cost me almost $600.00. How come when my AC was working PERFECTLY. I took my car only for an oil change not for them to put extra freon and brake my AC, plus wanting to charge me for what they brake. I will even call the news if I have to. Okeechobee Blvd West Palm Beach Florida Author: West Palm Beach, Florida Oil Companies: Jiffy Lube West Palm Beach, Florida

May 09 2016
Action pro tools Action pro white Money scam Internet Author: Fairfax, Virginia Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Action pro tools Internet

May 08 2016
Action Plumbing Dishonest company... SO disappointed...now that I have a second option I AM PISSED west jordan Utah Author: cedar hills, Utah Plumbing: Action Plumbing west jordan, Utah

May 06 2016
Kevin Doyle Kevin Doyle Artist Sells FAKE Basquiat Artwork and Claims That It's Authentic Chatham Massachusetts
REPORT THIS THIEF TO EBAY AND BASQUAIT FOUNDATION Author: New York Liars: Kevin Doyle Chatham, Massachusetts

May 06 2016
SALISHEALTH I ordered of a small bottle (essential oil) called Salis Immunity (immunity boosting propriety blend) for $4.99. I thought it was weird that I received a 2nd bottle in the mail although I ordered only one. Then about a month later I was charged $69.95 from this company, Salishealth for no reason. When I went on the site Salishealth.com there is no contact information whatsoever. I will report this company as soon as possible!! Internet
Author: rockaway, New Jersey Alternative Health: SALISHEALTH Internet

May 06 2016
Linebarger Goggan blair & sampson llp You have failed to pay your court cost for Multnomah County pay the amount due or legal action will be taken State of incident occurrence Oregon Colorado Author: Portland, Oregon Correctional Facilities: Linebarger Goggan blair & sampson llp Denver , Colorado

May 06 2016
Civil court action Author: , Texas Trucking Companies: TCP Logistics TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. TCP Logistics LLC is a Ft Worth, TX based privately held dedicated transportation and logistics provider serving the United States. TCP Logistics strategy is to rapidly grow their capabilities & services, to offer shippers best-in-class service through their new company platform. Benbrook, Texas

May 06 2016
Nugenix Snake oil!!! Charged twice my card after I canceled!!! Salt Lake City Nationwide Author: Anywhere, Alabama Supplemental Health Programs: Nugenix Nationwide

May 05 2016
Leisure Tech pools , sunrooms and oil depivery MikeKarl We placed a deposit on a pool last summer in hopes of a fall groundbreaking. It was moved to spring but we were not able to come up with the financial resources to put the pool in. My haunts and I appealed to the manager ,Karl, and tried to contact the owner but he won't take our calls or call us back. Mike, we were asking if they could please refund out $1700 dollars. They said no and tough luck. They were disrespectful and condescending to say the least. What happen to good honest business people.? Nothing was ordered yet so no money was lost by them. I'd like to warn everyone that they are immoral business people and oh the price of the pool went up too after the contract was signed!! Hude Park New York Author: Cold Spring , New York Pools & Saunas: Leisure Tech pools , sunrooms and oil depivery Nationwide

May 04 2016
Action Pro white bellaathome.com Scammers Henderson Nevada Author: Ottawa, Ontario Dental Services: Action Pro white Henderson, Nevada

May 03 2016
Sweepstakes Clearinghouse Official prize award directive I ordered a digital camcorder for $99.95 and never got it and I want action and justice served I want my money or camcorder one Arlington Texas Author: Clintwood, Virginia Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Sweepstakes Clearinghouse Arlington , Texas