ACTION OIL & SEPTIC Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Action Oil & Septic
There may be more specific results for "Action Oil & Septic"
For more specific results for "Action Oil & Septic"
Showing 1-25 of 34,674 Found Reports For more specific results for "Action Oil & Septic"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 21 2017
Bipedd LLC I ordered a trial shipment of Endo Oil. Have not received anything. The charge was supposed to be only $5.97 for shipping and handling and after the 30 day trial, if you wanted to continue Using the product they would automatically charge $79.99 monthly. However they charged my credit card $ 79.99 and $5.97 immediately when I placed the order. This was contrary to what the instructions said. I have tried to call the number listed that we should call (515-207-4977) numerous times with no answers, I emailed them at their web cite that they gave me in their instructions which was cs@bipedd.com, this is a total scam, I'm assuming. Is there any way I can get my money back? Nationwide Author: Terry, Mississippi Questionable Activities: Bipedd LLC Nationwide

Aug 21 2017
Bipedd LLC I had ordered some CBD oil from them a free trial only pay shipping which was $5.97 and I never received the product I tried calling got no answer and their web address keeps coming back no such address Internet Author: Saint Helen, Michigan Medical Laboratories: Bipedd LLC Internet

Aug 19 2017
Kevin Olinger - Play Action Customs You will only have a lot of disappointments and frustrations Hudson, North Carolina Internet Author: Haiterbach, Alabama Sports Teams & Clubs: Kevin Olinger - Play Action Customs Internet

Aug 18 2017
Whitecollaradvice.com Justin Paperny, ETIKALLC, Michael Santos, Justin Paperny is a thief! Calabassas California Notice of Lawsuit and Request for Discovery Author: Bloomington , Indiana Questionable Activities: Whitecollaradvice.com Internet

Aug 18 2017
Beachside Recovery Center LLC Overcharge Insurance Billing - Insurance Fraud Irvine California Notice of Subpoena Author: Irvine, California Healthcare Centers: Beachside Recovery Center LLC Irvine, California

Aug 18 2017
EmblhaLLC I ordered e oil for chronic oain.it hadnt come,ive been charged and the email and phone number doesnt exist. I got ripped off.im on a fixed income,i cant sfford this.. Internet Author: Nevada, Iowa Unusual Rip-Off: EmblhaLLC Internet

Aug 18 2017
Oil Painitng Reproductions oilpaintingreproductions.nl not happy with my painting it is not exactly like the tiny photo I gave Nationwide Author: Brattleboro, Vermont Art Gallery: Oil Painitng Reproductions Nationwide

Oil Painting 2000 oilpainting2000.com Not recommended! Internet
Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Art Gallery: Oil Painting 2000 Internet

Aug 18 2017
Oil Painting Factory oilpaintingfactory.com The painting I wanted was not reproduced as requested! Nationwide Author: Boston, Massachusetts Art Gallery: Oil Painting Factory Nationwide

Aug 18 2017
Oil Paintings Gallery oilpaintingsgallery.com Prints not handmade Poor customer support! Georgia, USA Nationwide
Author: Chicago, Illinois Art Gallery: Oil Paintings Gallery Nationwide

Aug 17 2017
Action air conditioning Inc. David Russell Tampa Florida Author: Tampa, Florida Consumer Services: Action air conditioning Inc. Tampa, Florida

Aug 17 2017
SRC Perfect Solution Pure CBD Oil free trial turn into a big rip off Las vegas Nevada Author: Columbus Grove, Ohio Supplemental Health Programs: SRC Perfect Solution Las vegas, Nevada

Aug 17 2017
Oil Paintings Supplier oilpaintings-supplier.com Paypal payment completed but seller did not ship Scam Alert! Nationwide Author: Midland, Texas Art Gallery: Oil Paintings Supplier Nationwide

Aug 17 2017
Handmade Piece handmadepiece.com Low quality oil painting Internet Author: Louisville, Kentucky Printing & Copy Services: Handmade Piece Internet

Aug 16 2017
Thrive Market I CANCELLED my membership during free trial period, confirmed by email & phonecall, they CHARGED ME $60 ANYWAY, CANNOT GET A REFUND, NEED A LAWYER TO START A CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT AGAINST THE$E BEA$T$! I AM ELDERLY AND SURVIVE ON $300 A MONTH S.SECURITY- I CANNOT AFFORD EVEN A $5 MEMBERSHIP, LET ALONE $60 THEY JUST STOLE FROM ME! THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE IS BEYOND NASTY AND THEY ARE VERY DISRESPECTFUL!! PLEASE, SOMEONE HELP ME! I DON'T KNOW Nationwide Author: Bethlehem, Pennsylvania Questionable Activities: Thrive Market Nationwide

Aug 16 2017
Assure CBD OIL Assure CBD SLEEP vague, ambiguous, ineffective, scam, probably legal, immoral, in hiding, stealing, questionable products Internet Author: Cathlamet, Washington Misc. Health Specialists: Assure CBD OIL Internet

Aug 15 2017
Septic Max Cold call. Told I could try product.made to believe if I was not satisfied, no payment necessary. Del Rey Beach Florida Author: Camas, Washington Cleaning Services: Septic Max Del Rey Beach, Florida

Aug 14 2017
assure CBD OIL Charged me for an ongoing delivery that I did not ask for Internet Author: Wayne, West Virginia Alternative Health: assure CBD OIL Internet

Aug 14 2017
Emblha LLC Charged as 5999 get garcinia now az phoenix, gave phone number to cancel as 321-430-2989 phone number is a fraud number. is not a working number.email cs@emblha.com bogus email address.ordered e-oil and balm. Trying to cancel before 10 day trial which I Non working customer service number. Bogus email. Charged on debit acct. as get garcinia now az phoenix.Staes you must contact before 10 days to cancel but all contact info is bogus. Not sure?Maybe florida or arizona Internet Author: Ashland City, Tennessee Drug Manufacturers: Emblha LLC Internet

Aug 13 2017
Supplement warehouse.com I ordered 1 bottles of CLA SAFFLOWER OIL FROM WELLNESS VICTIMS ON AUG 4 2017 ,they used supplements warehouse that change my order to 5 bottles with a automatic refull Pleasant Grove Utah
Author: Wilmington, Delaware Bait-and-Switch: Supplement warehouse.com Pleasant Grove, Utah

Aug 13 2017
CyberScrub LLC CyberScrub Not Honoring Lifetime Upgrade Insurance Smyrna Georgia Cyberscrub Update Author: Elk Grove Village, Illinois Computer Software: CyberScrub LLC Smyrna, Georgia

Aug 12 2017
Decorators Office Furniture and Supply Michael and Laura Sunquist Our company paid for office furniture in excess of $75,000 to be installed in May, 2017. We paid electrical contractors and ran cables for delivery and installation of the new office cubicles. . Then the lies began from Michael Sunquist, the owner. He lied the order was in his warehouse but he had tons of excuses why he couldn't install, his truck broke down, he had a funeral to attend, he was waiting on parts. It went on and on disrupting our business with his delays. never. We learned he never paid the manufacturer so after months of delays we found out he never took delivery of our furniture and we reported this fraudulent business practice to the FL State Attorneys Office for criminal investigation. Our attorney is now pursuing legal action to recover damages. Tampa Florida Author: Tampa, Florida Attorneys General: Decorators Office Furniture and Supply Tampa, Florida

Aug 11 2017
United Acceptance Inc. Refusing to mark paid Smyrna Georgia On your side Author: Arizona Financial Services: United Acceptance Inc. Smyrna, Georgia

24, Report #1392090

Aug 11 2017
X-Drive Complete Nutrition CBD Oil Overcharge Las Vegas Nevada Author: White House, Tennessee Supplemental Health Programs: X-Drive Las Vegas, Nevada

25, Report #1392045

Aug 11 2017
Assure CBD oil Offer for cheap price then charge your bank account for the full price that you did NOT agree to Nationwide Author: Anniston, Alabama Internet Fraud: Assure CBD oil Nationwide