Your Search | active periodicals, international readers league, wender magazine

1, Report #1341959

Dec 07 2016
Magazine Processing Center Charged my checking acct for magazines I did not order. Salt Lake City Utah Author: Houston, Texas News Media: Magazine Processing Center Salt Lake City, Utah

2, Report #1341904

Dec 07 2016
Ourcutebabies Rip off of magazine Internet Author: Marion, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: Ourcutebabies Internet

Dec 07 2016
Viking Magazine Service WARNING! I just learned this was a scam! Viking Magazine promises you a $250 gift card but instead you have to pay monthly fees against your will without cancelation! I just started and they're forcing me to pay some money! Bloomington Nationwide Author: Columbus, Mississippi Department & Outlet Stores: Viking Magazine Service Nationwide

Dec 06 2016
Lux Style Intl Lux International Sales Scam ripoff Denmark Denmark Author: Alabama Cross-Border Scams: Lux Style Intl Internet

Dec 06 2016
International Association of Radio Telecommunications Engineers Christian Norton Did not tell truth and sold and-or solicited product under false descriptives Milwaukee Wisconsin
Author: HUNTINGTON, West Virginia Liars: International Association of Radio Telecommunications Engineers Milwaukee, Wisconsin

Dec 06 2016
Luxstyle international I'VE been charged for something that I never ordered!! Denmark Internet Author: Stoney Creek, Alabama Beauty Salons: Luxstyle international Internet

Dec 06 2016
Luxstyle international sending me a product without my knowledge and now threaten me to file a case for not paying. Denmark Internet
Author: Halifax, Nova Scotia Internet: Luxstyle international Internet

Dec 04 2016
Lux International Dale's Aps I'm just an ordinary person who happens to view the this site but didn't order the product DK-510p Odense C Denmark Author: San jose, California Unusual Rip-Off: Lux International Dale's Aps Nationwide

Dec 04 2016
Dalva Group Albert Dalva This company is a front for international fraud miami Florida Author: Los Angeles, California Banks: Dalva Group miami, Florida

Dec 04 2016
Hole in One International Hole in One International LawsuitOdds on PromotionsOdds on Promotions Lawsuit Hole in One International Lawsuit, Odds on Promotions, Odds on Promotions, HIO International, Mark Gilmartin, Trump Hole in One Reno Author: Miami, Florida Golf Courses: Hole in One International Reno,

Dec 04 2016
MAYO MCNEIL EBAY SCAMMER LIVE AUTOGRAPH MAGAZINE. MAYO MCNEIL BASEBALL EBAY SCAMMER LIVE AUTOGRAPH MAGAZINE LIZZIE. COLORADO Internet The anti-collector Author: Allston, Massachusetts Cult: MAYO MCNEIL EBAY SCAMMER LIVE AUTOGRAPH MAGAZINE. Internet

Dec 03 2016
bndwdth media Promised a band feature in their magazine. I sent $30 via PapPal to a 'Emily Smith' on 19 September 2016 and received nothing from them. They do not respond to e-mails and PayPal have yet to reply to my complaint to them! Internet Author: Holon, Alabama Advertising / Deceptive: bndwdth media Internet

Dec 03 2016
Royal Caribbean International Royal Caribbean Cruise If you complain you get the Royal finger Miami Nationwide Author: Christchurch, Cruises: Royal Caribbean International Nationwide

Dec 02 2016
Luxstyle US LuxStyle international I visited Lux Style website and browsed on their eye lash enhancer products.  Internet Author: Pittsburgh , Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: Luxstyle US Internet

Dec 02 2016
Lux Style Lux Style International Total ripoff company. All they want is your money Denmark Internet Author: New York Beauty Products: Lux Style Internet

ART PLARTFORM NYC International scam to rip off artists New New York Internet
Author: Montreal, Quebec Cultural Centers: ART PLARTFORM NYC Internet

Dec 01 2016
International Van Lines Damage, Disrespect Coral Springs, FL Nationwide, Florida
Author: Mishawaka, Indiana Moving Companies: International Van Lines Nationwide

Dec 01 2016
lux style international they send me a product i didn't purchase and want me to pay, they wont pay the return of product and receiving threatened mail and ask every time extra $10 for penalty fees, and more threats for debt collection Lux Style International Internet Same thing happened to me! Author: Leichhardt, Unusual Rip-Off: lux style international Internet

Nov 29 2016
Vskin active Age escape u fair business practices/scam Internet Author: Calgary , Alabama BBB Better Business Bureau: Vskin active Internet

Nov 29 2016
International Automobile Association Inc / Chen Cai / International-Permit.com This company is a total Rip-Off... a Bogus Entity... Hollywood Florida
Author: Miami, Florida DMV - Department of Motor Vehicle: International Automobile Association Inc Hollywood, Florida

Nov 29 2016
Winners International Elizabeth Spencer, Rev Peterson , Kenroy Rattary I was rip-off for $500.00 in cash saying that I won 2.5 Millions Dollars Marietta Georgia Author: Hartford, Connecticut BBB Better Business Bureau: Winners International Marietta, Georgia

Nov 28 2016
Lux style international the company trying charge me to a product that I didn't buy, i just visited their site, then all of a sudden they'll charged me Denmark Internet Author: Moncton, Maine Liars: Lux style international Internet

Nov 27 2016
Active Web Technologies Active Web Technologies Hosting I paid them 38000 for web designing for classified & news website they never designed my website and they are not responding any more his boss sanjay sharma is scammer and cheater. He never pick calls after payment. Noida , Uttar Pradesh Nationwide
Author: ludhiana, Other Web Hosting: Active Web Technologies Nationwide

Nov 26 2016
Lux style international Have sent me an item I did not order with an invoice demanding payment in 14 days Denmark Internet Author: Merthyr tydfil. UK, Alabama Miscellaneous Companies: Lux style international Internet

Nov 25 2016
Lux Style Lux International SalesApS - Postboks 1158 - DK-5100 Odense CDenmark I never purchased from this company, only entered my information to inquire. No prices available, so I decided not to buy. They sent the items to me in the mail without my approval and charged ridiculous prices for sample sized items. I will be returning this package. DK-5100 Odense C
Author: Conception Bay South, NL, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Lux Style DK-5100 Odense C , Delaware