Your Search | ad ventures4u

Feb 11 2016
Ali Abdulaziz Ali Alwazzan, Al-Wazzan Auto Group, Alwazzan Auto, Shaban Auto, Royal Auto Group, Aljumaily, LLC Fraud and misrepresentation in ad on Craigslist for a 2003 BMW 540I for sale. Phoenix Arizona Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Auto Dealers: Ali Abdulaziz Phoenix, Arizona

Feb 06 2016
Skin Optics Did not approve charge of $180 for this product. Not listed in ad or email Internet Author: Reynoldsburg, Ohio Eye Care: Skin Optics Internet

Feb 04 2016
Stratetig Publishing Group - CC Publishing aka and Elite Explosure Marketing all same group...look up the street address, Mike Miller and someone named Scott Miner deceptive advertising methods. I purchased an ad than called back to cancel whichI was told I could ddo within 3 days. The supposed Manager Mike Miller stated they don't do that but would be happy to give me a free ad , like why would I want a free ad I want my money back. free ad is for 2017 and how do I know I'll even get it. Don't work with these people they'll keep your money..just file a chargeback. only way to get your money back Boca RAton Florida Author: Manalapan, Florida Advertising / Deceptive: Stratetig Publishing Group Boca RAton, Florida

Jan 28 2016
Car Gurus Misleading data presentation in my ad without consultation. Internet Not a RipOff... Author: Tennessee Auto Advertising Services: Car Gurus Internet

Jan 26 2016
Dennis Dillon GMC Boise Shaundra Buffi, SalesPatric, SalesEntire sales staff and crew After I responded to an ad for a new Denali, I offered FULL ASKING PRICE and got a contract to buy the vehicle. Boise, IDAHO Author: coffman cove, Alaska Auto Dealers: Dennis Dillon GMC Boise

Jan 20 2016
encante skin internet ad for 2 bottles for 5.95 ea. charged 5.95 + 5.95 +99.00 + 91.00 on my credit card. offered me 50% off on phone. Thought it was trial we no extra charges. Santa Ana, CA California Author: Guilford, Connecticut Alternative Health: encante skin Nationwide

Jan 19 2016
`Dub Step Tour Magazine Kristen, Dub Agent Feeling Dub Stepped all over by Kristen, the supposed Dub Agent preying upon umsuspecting members of various fb groups by posting a sales ad to solicit her bogus offer using a real businesses credentials Upstate S.C: Anderson, Greenville, Spartanburg  - South Carolina
Response to scam dubmagazinepromoagent7@gmail.com Author: Easley, South Carolina Auto Advertising Services: `Dub Step Tour Magazine Internet

Jan 18 2016
Delivery-planet.com Club white smile Federisbeurg- not sure of spelling Bogus iphone 6 ad for only$ 1.99, then charges you $119.00 or more Internet Author: Winnipeg, Alabama Telephones: Delivery-planet.com Internet

Jan 17 2016
Aspkin Ebay Stealth Guide Aspkin Ebay Stealth Guide Scam Internet His rebuttal turns into a ad for his business Author: concord, North Carolina Websites: Education & Learning Centers: Aspkin Internet

Jan 16 2016
MiraVie and NuPlenish I saw an ad on Facebook pay $10 and product for free Santa Ana California Author: Mi Wuk village, California Telemarketers: MiraVie and NuPlenish Internet

Jan 14 2016
All customer service reps, mark, sara, amanda phillips@ global ad solutations SCAMMED, LIED STRAIGHT UP INTERNET I abused Global Ads Soluations Author: TOLEDO, Ohio Advertising / Deceptive: Global ad salutations Internet

Jan 14 2016
delivery-planet ianswered an ad on the internet for a iphone6 at the cost of $1.99 and they charged me this plus $119.00 which i never received anything i want my money back i now think this is a scam Nationwide Author: alliston , Ontario Cellular Phone Companies: delivery-planet Nationwide

Jan 11 2016
BRAKES 4 LESS - BRAKES FOR LESS - VALUE BRAKES, RIPPED OFF OVERCHARGED $363.66 FOR FRONT BRAKES FALSE AD SOUTHAVEN Mississippi Author: SOUTHAVEN, Mississippi Auto Repair Service: BRAKES 4 LESS - BRAKES FOR LESS - VALUE BRAKES SOUTHAVEN, Mississippi

Jan 09 2016
skinyouth enhanced cream and eye serum dr. oz there was a special on tv that said they would send 2 products and they sent 3. They ad said only cost of shipping and handling. They charged me more and now today, i come home there is a box from them. I did not reorder and the product did nothing for my fine line wrinkles etc. I will go to the bank Monday and if they charged me for this I will obtain an attorney to settle with this company. Nationwide Please tell us how the lawyer visit goes... Author: moore, Oklahoma Doctors: skinyouth enhanced cream and eye serum Nationwide

Jan 08 2016
Neutratone Skincare Products I ordered a free sample of the Neutratone product and the ad mentioned I will only be responsible to pay $4.95 Shipping and handling. The product arrived, I never opened it next thing you know my husband got charged $98 without our knowledge. I called customer service today and the rep was rude and refused to give me an address to where to return the product because she said I was out of my 30 day money back guarantee. I told her I will gladly dispute with my bank the authorized charge for $98.00. They do false advertisement and it is very misleading. Uniondale New York Author: McDonough, Georgia Alternative Health: Neutratone Skincare Products Internet

Jan 06 2016
Elizabeth Anderson Ralph Martins Manufacturers Steel, Springville, California Fake Purchase thru Craigslist Ad Internet Author: Honolulu, Hawaii Appliances: Elizabeth Anderson Internet

Jan 05 2016
MAVIS DISCOUNT TIRE MAVIS FALSE ADVERTSING, BAIT AND SWITCH, REFUSED TO HONOR AD THEY RAN FOR FREE WHEEL ALIGNMENT MILLWOOD New York Mavis Customer Care Author: COMMACK, New York Auto Repair Service: MAVIS DISCOUNT TIRE MILLWOOD, New York

Jan 01 2016
SkinLogic. DMX Dermalogix ad stated SAMPLE for $4.95 then charged me for trial $89.95(pop up on other website internet Author: Waller, Texas Websites: SkinLogic. Internet

Dec 31 2015
(((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) | RIPOFF REPORT POST-PUBLICATION CONTENT REVIEW: EDITORIAL REDACTIONS |  California Internet Fraud, Personal Ad Frauds, Liars, Thives, Addicts (((REDACTED))), California Not Associated With (((REDACTED))) Author: San Francisco, California Sex Offenders: (((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) (((REDACTED))), California

Dec 29 2015
Valerie Furey, Valerie Hawk Hoffman, Zach Furey, Garden of Eatin' Plants Garden of Eatin' Plants illegally used a Williams and Sonoma VegTrug image in their ad, then charged me $670 for a planter box my kids could have made. St Augustine Florida
I'll defend her again! Author: Ponte Vedra, Florida Landscaping: Valerie Furey St Augustine, Florida

Dec 22 2015
Your Healthy Lifestyle Magazine/Advertising Services/EntertainmentSpotlight/lifestyles Magazines/National Headquarters Robert Mahanes, Steve Davis, 310-779-0572 Brad Engle 951-553-0229 Fake Advertising Services, Robbed Me for 200.00 initial Deposit , Promised Ad would be emailed immediately, Fake Ad appeared 1 month later. RIP OFF BEWARE Chatsworth California Author: Temecula, California Advertising / Deceptive: Your Healthy Lifestyle Magazine/Advertising Services/EntertainmentSpotlight/lifestyles Magazines/National Headquarters Chatsworth , California

Dec 21 2015
Modern Promos Jonathon Nelson I replied to a ad for a marketing promo. The owner, Jonathon Nelson, contacted me and set up the work. I kept calling, texting and e-mailing him so I could fill out paperwork so I would be paid! I started the marketing event on Friday, October 23rd and finished the marketing event on Friday, October 30th 2015. After calling and emailing repeatedly, Mr. Nelson finally sent me my new hire paperwork 9 days after the marketing was completed!!! Now he will not return my phone calls and states that I knew that I would not be paid for up to 60 days! WRONG!! I took the job in good faith and was told I would be paid in a few weeks!! NO ONE WORKS BEFORE HALLOWEEN AND THINKS THAT THEY WILL NOT BE PAID BEFORE CHRISTMAS! I have the e-mails and text messages from Jonathon Nelson and I WILL BE TAKING IT TO COURT!! I have worked for a lot of marketing companies and I have NEVER seen one that expects you to wait 60 days at their convienence to pay you!! Maybe when he is broke and working for nothing, after everyone has sued him, he will remember that he wouldn't have had any money before if we weren't all out there doing his work for him!!! South Bloomington Minnesota 60 Days is Standard Author: Benton, Arkansas Advertising Agencies: Modern Promos Nationwide

Dec 21 2015
PHA Eye Cream Painted Horse Ad Ventures LLCMohammed MoosaLavish Skin CareMicah QuejaMalia QuejaAdamas Validus LLC Credit Card Information Sold to other companies PO Box 25380 Santa Ana, CA (Drop shipping) Nationwide Author: Westville, New Jersey Bait-and-Switch: PHA Eye Cream Nationwide

Dec 08 2015
ACE CASH EXPRESS Ace cash express Ace cash express said I owed them 832.63 for a loan and if I didn't pay them back they would make me pay 4.516.07 when they took me to court.InternetSettelment services(Case file # AD/831589/N) Sorry your case file submitted in Ace cash express Ace cash express said I owed them 832.63 for a loan and if I didn't pay them back they would make me pay 4.516.07 when they took me to court. Internet ACE Cash Express Author: Kissimmee, Florida Collection Agencies: ACE CASH EXPRESS Internet

Dec 07 2015
Neutratone Anti-Aging Rejuvenating Skincare;Neutratone Products LLC I saw a banner ad online, The pictures were outstanding and, as pictures speak louder than any words, I responded to their trial offer, Uniondale New York Author: Los Angeles, California Internet Fraud: Neutratone Uniondale, NY , New York