Your Search | ad ventures4u

Jun 27 2016
Merchants Credit Bureau Pat Birone Brian McKinney Cursed me out literally because she did not teach me a job she ad been doing 20 years, she did not want to share commission. Augusta Georgia Author: Augusta, Georgia Credit & Debt Services: Merchants Credit Bureau Augusta, Georgia

Jun 21 2016
Deborahb Cohen Franklin Maggard usvinexpose.com Responded to ad for HD motorcycle wants me to pay for history report using usvinexpose.com on-line based on-line based Author: Huxley, Iowa Motorcycles: Deborahb Cohen Internet

Jun 21 2016
Franklin Maggard Responded to my for sale ad for a Honda Motorcycle, agreed to price and wanted me to use his website instead of carfax Internet Author: Spring Hill, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Franklin Maggard Internet

Jun 20 2016
Johnnys Towing and Recovery Oswego Il Mobile ad scam/ long waits/ wasn't allowed to pay with debit card/ swore at by manager Oswego Illinois Author: bolingbrook, Advertising / Deceptive: Johnnys Towing and Recovery Oswego, Illinois

5, Report #1312040

Jun 17 2016
Joe Cohen AKA American Ad Agency WVCORP Claims- Roanoke VAAAA Insurance- 10501 Montgomery BLVD NE RIP OFF SCAM with your banking information West Springfield Massachusetts Author: Plano, Texas Advertising Agencies: Joe Cohen AKA American Ad Agency West Springfield, Massachusetts

6, Report #1311995

Jun 17 2016
Regency Eye Cream Ad was for a free sample only. No information about auto re-order in the ad. Received two additional jars of eye cream within two days of each other after the sample.Santa Ana California Author: Reston, Virginia Supplemental Health Programs: Regency Eye Cream Santa Ana, California

Jun 11 2016
Rapid Fulfillment BLS*BELLESSENouva Fresh Skin Care False advertising and fraud. Responded to ad for Skin Element sample only. Being charged full price of$92.79. Pacoima California Author: San Diego, California Miscellaneous Companies: Rapid Fulfillment Pacoima, California

Jun 08 2016
TOP STYLING NOW MISLEADING AD FOR FREE WATCH Internet Author: SHERIDAN, Oregon Miscellaneous Electronics: TOP STYLING NOW Internet

Jun 07 2016
Google AdWords Ad Words Ripoff!! Dead End Customer Service Internet Author: San Diego, California Sales People: Google AdWords Internet

Jun 06 2016
The Talaton Group TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: The Talaton Groups team dedicated to the entire Client Experience, are confident in standard operating procedures for premium customer satisfaction. The Talaton Group partners with our clients to ensure positive results, and compensate staff on overall metrics of satisfaction. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service. The Talaton Group pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with The Talaton Group, recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
20% ALL SERVICES IF YOU MENTION THIS AD! Author: Atlanta, Georgia Credit & Debt Services: The Talaton Group TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ …businesses you can trust. The Talaton Group raising capital for the entrepreneur. The Talaton Group has over 20 years’ experience in organizational development, business consulting, and financial consultation. Raleigh, North Carolina

Jun 05 2016
Nourveau Beauty I saw an ad for two products that were suppose to be a trial offer for $4.99 each. There was nothing about a 2 week trail and then I would be charged $84.75 for one and $89.,75 for the other. Laytonville Maryland Author: STATE COLLEGE, Pennsylvania Alternative Health: Nourveau Beauty Laytonville, Maryland

May 31 2016
iceberg cups Facebook ad for Yeti Cups. Ordered 4/16/16, no delivery, no response from company email. Internet Author: Moore, Oklahoma Bed & Bath: iceberg cups Internet

May 22 2016
Inherentbeauty HR-cream Bait and switch ad on Facebook using Christie Brinkley product and Dr. Oz to get you to think it's her product you're ordering . Called to cancel and the rep was very rude and condescending Santa Ana Ca Internet Author: Saratoga , California Health Spas: Inherentbeauty Internet

May 19 2016
yeasir hasnat marc francois I was looking for a LV bags on kijiji where I found a ad asking $750 for LV GM never full bag so I paid him through Interac e transfer however he cash out the money and send me a trash bag and stop answering my email so I got scammed quebec Internet
Author: toronto, Ontario On-Line Stores: yeasir hasnat Internet

May 12 2016
Yelp Yelp.com Yelp ad sales rep tells me one price but after I signed up, I paid more than twice that Internet About my contract... Author: Aberdeen, Washington Internet: Yelp Internet

May 06 2016
The Business Shop Fort Marketing Group, inversioness AnderfortFort AD Pay Rip-off my money Sunrise Florida Author: Miami, Florida Internet Marketing Companies: The Business Shop Florida

May 03 2016
Iceberg Cups Hot Pink Powder Coated Yeti Rambler (x2) == no delivery , no response facebook ad Internet Author: Evansville, Wyoming Specialty Stores: Iceberg Cups Internet

May 02 2016
Ad Astra Speedy Cash Committed fraud and violating the Fair Debt Collections Act Wichita Kansas Author: Anchorage, Alaska Sales People: Ad Astra Wichita, Kansas

May 01 2016
M.H.Mechanicals, Inc. Michael Hughes, Celtic Plumbing ON February 27, 2016, Michael Hughes responded to an ad I posted for needed help and services with Plumbing and Heating in Newburyport, MA. Beware, beware, beware ! Quincy Massachusetts Author: Rye, New Hampshire Builders & Contractors: M.H.Mechanicals, Inc Quincy, Massachusetts

Apr 30 2016
myclix.co.in, MyClix Ad Agency, SK NIZAMUDDIN, MyClix ALERT!! BAD MERCHANT! SCAM! They stole my money and provided nothing and not even any response from them.. KHURDA Orissa Still Have Not Received One single reply or response Author: Centralia, Washington Advertising / Deceptive: myclix.co.in KHURDA, Other

Apr 29 2016
Galt ventures/ Ad Astra Speedy cash Rapid cash title loans Garnishment work notified me not the garnished no idea what it's for Wichita Kansas Author: Park city, Kansas Collection Agencies: Galt ventures/ Ad Astra Speedy cash Wichita, Kansas

Apr 23 2016
Revive Derma Light Derma EyeThe billing came from different names. Artesac*Nittorch, Today Goal and Health Supplements On February 22, 2016 I saw an ad for free face and eye cream. All I had to do was pay the postage. I gave them my credit card number and in a few days I received my order. I never responded to it, I had not seen anything saying I needed to send it back to company within 10 days. On March 7, I received an email late at night saying my shipment was on the way. I had no phone number, but I emailed them back saying I did not want the order and to cancel it. They responded by saying they received my cancelation order and it had to ve revied by their staff. I never received the order, but they billed my credit card for $92.93 and $89.95. They refuse to refund my money. New York New York Author: San Diego, California Supplemental Health Programs: Revive Derma New York, New York

Apr 21 2016
Brandefined REVIEW: Brandefined’s executive team, employees dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. Brandefined’s approach to business focused on providing highest customer satisfaction in industry. *UPDATE: Brandefined pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report’s Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program benefiting consumers by increasing confidence when doing business with a member business. Brandefined recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Southold, New York Advertising Agencies: Brandefined | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Brandefined clients receive complex, customized approach to branding from team who consistently borrows strategies from large brands, adapts strategies to fit financial needs of small businesses all over the world. Brandefined one of top ad agencies assisting small businesses to create and understand branding. Beaverton, Oregon

Apr 15 2016
CCA Ad Exchange Retargeting RX I wanted to post a warning to anyone who is thinking about using the services of Retargeting RX (www.retargetingrx.com ) also known as CCA Ad Exchange (www.ccaadexchange.com) .  Ormond Beach Flordia Author: Newport Beach, California Advertising / Deceptive: CCA Ad Exchange Ormond Beach,

Apr 15 2016
lunar sleep i was thinking when i saw the ad for lunar sleep what a nice item to try...WRONG TOTAL RIP OFF Author: fairview, Montana Medical Supplies: lunar sleep