ADAMS 12 SCHOOL DISTRICT Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Adams 12 School District
There may be more specific results for "Adams 12 School District"
For more specific results for "Adams 12 School District"
Showing 1-25 of 41,502 Found Reports For more specific results for "Adams 12 School District"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 19 2017
The Sale Guru, Andrew Adams, Sale Guru Support I never received my order! Fake company! Internet
Author: Barton St. David, BBB Better Business Bureau: The Sale Guru Internet

2, Report #1162015

Oct 18 2017

Oct 17 2017
kevin Cruz Drving Instructor Kevin Cruz he has no respect for any one who is a paying customer and only does 2 hours of driving instead of the recommended 6 and not only did he never return my calls to make another appointment he also only answered my calls AFTER i had to lie saying i was interested in buying driving school and was giving attitude the entire time we were discussing as my son washed his permit on accident and needed another slip saying he completed drivers training and was never able to get a hold of him but answered my call in minutes after i had to lie and wasnt williing to give my son another slip or to complete the other 4 hours ON WHICH I PAID FOR HIM TO DO , and was giving attitude the entire time we were discussing how his actions were very rude sylmar California Author: sylmar, California Driving instruction: kevin Cruz Drving Instructor sylmar, California

Oct 16 2017
TechZone 247 Receive daily phone calls from locations throughout the United States and other countries claiming to be from TechZone. Paid $199.99, 9 Jul 17, 12:39 for two years technical computer service Bloomington, MN 55431 Internet Author: Virginia Beach, Virginia Computer Fraud: TechZone 247 Internet

Oct 13 2017
HOGAN/ MANDALABALI YU_guanliu I ORDERED A PAIR OF SHOES FROM HOGAN.COM, BUT BEHIND THIS WEBSITE PAGE STAYS A FRAUDULENT WEBSITE MANDALABALI.COM WHO SEND ME A DIFFERENT PAIR OF SHOES MADE FROM PAPER , VERY CHEAP MATERIAL, NOTHING LIKE I ORDERED AND RECEIVED THE PACHAGE FROM YU_GUANLIU SHANGHAI. NO CHANCE FOR RETURN . I CONTACT THEM THROUGH EMAIL: AMEI@GREATMALL.COM AND THEY ASK ME TO PAY THEM ANOTHER PAIR FOR 30% OFF BY SEING TRUST US, TRUST US AND KEEP THE CHEAP ONES. Shanghai MINGHANG DISTRICT For clear understanding Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Department & Outlet Stores: HOGAN/ MANDALABALI Shanghai,

Oct 12 2017
ARA Inc Mark Farmer truck driving school/diesel trucking Villa Park Illinois Author: BEMIDJI, Minnesota Bait-and-Switch: ARA Inc Villa Park, Illinois

Oct 12 2017
Berichi Aviation This is a very immoral flight school AVOID AT ALL COSTS Fort Lauderdale FLORIDA Author: fort lauderdale, Florida Aviation Schools: Berichi Aviation Internet

Oct 12 2017
Luxury Vacations in Paradise, Inc. Mr. Blake Adams, CEO Ms. Sabra Adams, COO Mr. Scott Gagnon, CFO This membership has been misrepresented at the Fort Lauderdale location. Deerfield Beach Florida Author: Miami, Florida Travel Services: Luxury Vacations in Paradise, Inc. Deerfield Beach, Florida

Oct 11 2017
Goodfellas Auto Decatur, Georgia. Eugene Eugene Good fellas auto... Decatur Georgia STILL lying Author: Tucker, Georgia Auto Dealers: Goodfellas Auto Decatur, Georgia. Eugene Decatur , Georgia

Oct 10 2017
Thompson Middle School, St. Charles , IL STEVE MORRILL... Principal RUTHLESS, NO COMPASSION FOR HIS STUDENTS, DISGUSTING! St. Charles, IL Illinois Nationwide
Author: St. Charles, Illinois Teachers: Thompson Middle School, St. Charles , IL Nationwide

Oct 10 2017
Sale Guru - Andrew Adams shopsalesgurus.com I ordered a curling iron on August 30, 2017 and have still not received it. The tracking number is and error and the email response says some orders have been delayed and allow 4 weeks. IT's BEEN 6 WEEKS! No further response to my emails asking for a refund of my money.  Internet Author: San Clemente, California Sales People: Sale Guru - Andrew Adams Internet

Oct 10 2017
minutedownload.com charged credit card and did not give download or product keys Washington District of Columbia Author: Shawnee, Oklahoma Computer Software: minutedownload.com Washington, Dist of Columbia

Oct 10 2017
Windsor Place home care in Lawrence ks. I started the company out having 12 clients by the 2-3 day after calling all these people I ended up with 6. Ok no big deal but when I randomly got ill and had no way of calling my boss but got hold of him as soon as I could get out of the hospital all to find out my job had been terminated. Yea I was like hmm ok this company gives you no leeway at all. So I've been calling this guy for the past 3-4 weeks to get the run around on my pay to top it off today was payday and I've still yet to get a check so I'm asking about it and he starts yelling at me so of course like anyone else I raised my voice!! Then alls he had to say while yelling at me that our conversation was over and proceeded to hang up on me. This company in Lawrence is no kind of professional. Don't work for them. Lawrence Kansas Author: Ottawa, Kansas Home Based Business: Windsor Place home care in Lawrence ks. , Kansas

Oct 10 2017
America Home Shield Did not honor service contract Memphis Tennessee Update Author: Willis, Texas Home Improvements: America Home Shield Memphis, Tennessee

Oct 09 2017
Surplus Diabetic Supplies, LLC I sold my One Touch Ultra Test Strips to them. They sent me a check in the mail for 158 dollars but when I deposited the check I received a notice of insufficient funds. I have tried to call them and they have not returned my call. My bank charged me $12 for their bad check and I was never paid my $158 for the test strips. Don’t use this company. Chicago Illinois Author: Kapolei, Hawaii Bad Check Writers: Surplus Diabetic Supplies, LLC Chicago , Illinois

Oct 08 2017
The Northern Trust Company, Julie Benson, Kristian Weaver Trust RipOff of 12 Million Dollar Estate Chicago Illinois Author: Matteson, Illinois Investment Brokers: The Northern Trust Company Chicago, Illinois

Oct 08 2017
Wells Fargo and Gary Johnson Bryan Davis is the online hacker with different names, phone numbers and IEP address and different locations too in different countries too online hackers tacoma, washington Nationwide Wells fargo was agreeing with ashley hawthorne that I was harassing her it was down right dirty what those felon employees did to me because they was starring at me because she was calling the police Author: Tacoma, Washington Civil Rights Violators: Wells Fargo and Gary Johnson Nationwide

Oct 08 2017
Sale Guru, Andrew Adams, Vina, Catherine Johnson Company scammed me, took my money, never sent item I ordered and paid for. Internet
Author: Whitestone, New York Beauty Products: Sale Guru Internet

Oct 06 2017
Comlete AQP/RT fulfillment aka comp!ete oil trial They advertised free oil trial online with $5.99 sbipping. did not order anything e!se. at 12:50 am debited $79.99 from my account. Order # 107590 called 18449021371 but get busy signal. Doral Fla33222 MAILING ADDRESS Internet
Author: Lakehills, Texas Alternative Health: Comlete AQP/RT fulfillment Internet

Oct 06 2017
SUNSET SHUTTERS LLC BAIT & SWITCH , STOLE DEPOSIT MONEY AND DID NOT PERFORM ON CONTRACT SCOTTSDALE Arizona Alvaro is a Liar! Author: PARADISE VALLEY, Arizona Blinds / Shutters / Window Care: SUNSET SHUTTERS SCOTTSDALE, Arizona

Oct 06 2017
pdfiller I got online because I needed to type a contractor's proposal. Upon finishing and getting ready to submit my payment information it told me it would only be $6 a month instead they took out $72 which equals $6 a month for 12 months now I'm asking for $68 back cuz it's only supposed to be $6 a month online at pdfiller. com Nationwide Author: manitou beach, Michigan Internet Services: pdfiller Nationwide