ADULT FRIEND FINDER, FRIENDFINDER Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Adult Friend Finder, FriendFinder
There may be more specific results for "Adult Friend Finder, FriendFinder"
For more specific results for "Adult Friend Finder, FriendFinder"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Laurence N. Girard Laurence Girard Welliko Laurence Girard Internet

Oct 20 2017
Prime trucking academy springfield missouri They kept my dot card and my 100 dollars.plus sent me home saying they had other qualities candidates..my recruiter wouldn't help me either recruitor Derrick Stevenson..it was discination due to me being a white women and my size..im 5.4 96 pds Springfield Missouri Author: Evansville, Indiana Adult Career & Continuing Education: Prime trucking academy springfield missouri Springfield , Missouri

Oct 20 2017
Julie woll Free trial my a*s. Tried to cancel by e mail. Got back a message the e mail didnt excist No free trial they just keep draining my bank account without my permision. Author: Florida Adult Care Facilities: Julie woll ,

Amazon Internet Author: kent, Washington Adult Web Site: Amazon Internet

Oct 19 2017
Atoosa Nikaeen We went to their office initially but then realize this was not the right place for us. Ever since then we’ve been harassed by the staff and their office. I tried to put an end to this by telling them we moved away. She demanded for the entire money upfront even know service was rendered. At the end when she realize she couldn’t get any money she reported me to a collection agency will calls every single day Los Angeles California
Author: Inglewood, California Adult Care Facilities: Atoosa Nikaeen Los Angeles, California

Oct 19 2017
Slim cleanse Weight loss Scottsdale Arizona Author: Dutton, Alabama Adult Care Facilities: Slim cleanse Scottsdale , Arizona

Oct 19 2017
Avanti skin renewal Internet Author: Sioux City, Iowa Adult Care Facilities: Avanti skin renewal Internet

Oct 19 2017
FCC Florida Career College TOXIC Orlando Florida Author: Orlando, Florida Adult Career & Continuing Education: FCC Florida Career College , FL

Oct 19 2017
Complete aqr/rt fulfillment They are billing my credit card monthly for a product i dont want Internet Author: allegany, New York Adult Care Facilities: Complete aqr/rt fulfillment Internet

Oct 18 2017
AutoNation Illegal Practices I have a car with serious transmission and engine issues Timonium, MD Nationwide Critical Thinking done yesterday Author: West Orange, New Jersey Auto Dealers: AutoNation Illegal Practices Nationwide

Oct 18 2017
Emblha Gave bogus phone number to call to cancel account associated with free product offered on Facebook advertising. Scottsdale AZ Internet Author: Village Mills, Texas Adult Care Facilities: Emblha Internet

Oct 18 2017
Fashion product support Internet Author: Brooklyn, New York Adult Web Site: Fashion product support Internet

Oct 17 2017
Fix monthly income Someone sent me a link and asked to sign up because it's easy money and I did but I did research on the website and I keep reading how it's a scam I wanted to see how you guys can help me Internet Author: Hialeah, Florida Adult Web Site: Fix monthly income Internet

Oct 16 2017
Sorry Author: Bridgewater, Massachusetts Psychic: Lauren Bortolami Robbins Mansfield, Massachusetts

Oct 16 2017
ITT Specialists ITT Career used reverse psychology to get me to sign with their ridiculous scheme. St. George Utah Author: Savannah, Texas Adult Career & Continuing Education: ITT Specialists St. George, Utah

Oct 16 2017
The sale guru Ordered a 2-1 curling straightener iron and never received it . No phone no to contact them only an email that they won’t respond back too. Do not order from them I wished I would have read the complaints on them first ! Internet Author: Shelocta, Pennsylvania Adult Care Facilities: The sale guru Internet

Oct 16 2017
Training For Me Pty Ltd Training For Me Coffee Training For MeGillian Robb Droyt Robb Con Artist Training Company Clarkson Western Australia
Author: Other Adult Career & Continuing Education: Training For Me Pty Ltd Internet

Oct 14 2017
The Adult Hub People Scam dating site Internet Author: Houston, Texas Adult Web Site: The Adult Hub People Internet

Oct 13 2017
Advanceable Technology LLC Serenity Oil Fraud Scottsdale Arizona Author: Gulfport, Mississippi Adult Care Facilities: Advanceable Technology LLC Scottsdale , Arizona

Oct 13 2017
Ivanka Green (aka IV) Ivanka Green stole the rent money of young men. She took the money via Walmart to Walmart and has since disappeared with the money. All attempts to reach her have failed and the young men were served a warrant to leave the premises for which they rent. Ivanka is a scam artist who gets into people's lives with the purpose of stealing their money. Ivanka agreed to collect the money of the boys who at the time were out of State for health and personal reasons. She was trusted with about $1500 (the rent money) which she was supposed to give it over. She has since refused to give the money and all attempts to reach her yielded insults and she hangs up almost instantly. We're now homeless. Ivanka has ruined our lives and we're asking for help to try and recover our rent money. She came into our lives as a friend willing to help but now we see she was only scheming this whole time to steal something valuable and disappear. Please help us track her down as we've already reported to the authorities. All we want is the rent money and we would take down this report and forget about her. We're now homeless. Tucker Georgia
Author: Lawrenceville, Georgia Cash Services: Ivanka Green Tucker, Georgia

Oct 13 2017
Chelsea Vowel White woman, Fraud, Ethnic Fraud, Stole my work Edomonton Nationwide Author: Edmonton, California Adult Career & Continuing Education: Chelsea Vowel Nationwide

Oct 12 2017
Heritage college las vegas I was a student in 2001 & they issued a diploma without me completing the courses my training was inadequate to be successful in the field. Las vegas Author: Santer, California Adult Career & Continuing Education: Heritage college las vegas , NV

Oct 11 2017
fixmonthlyincome.com Admin@fixmonthlyincome.com It says make money to send traffic to there site, i did exactly what the site says to earn money, i reached over 600.00 but when it came time to get my cash the site wants you to fill out surveys and will not send you a check or issue you hour cash as they promise to. Internet
Author: Bridgeton, New Jersey Adult Web Site: fixmonthlyincome.com Internet

Oct 11 2017
Testclear.com 10 day Toxin Rid, 7 day Toxin Rid, 5 day Toxin Rid, 3 day Toxin Rid Ordered Toxin Rid 10 day (they guaranteed after 10 days you will be clean) they GUARANTEE IT! Followed program to the letter, failed drug test and lost out on a job. Washington Nationwide Author: Marco Island, Florida Adult Care Facilities: Testclear.com Nationwide