ADVANCE LOCK & KEY Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Advance Lock & Key
There may be more specific results for "Advance Lock & Key"
For more specific results for "Advance Lock & Key"
Showing 1-25 of 6,488 Found Reports For more specific results for "Advance Lock & Key"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Apr 23 2017
Tresor Rare KEY WEST , FL Victoria FRAUD!!! BAIT AND SWITCH!!! Key West Florida Author: Marysville , Michigan Beauty Products: Tresor Rare KEY WEST , FL Key West, Florida

Apr 23 2017
Advance america cash advance Threatening emails Internet Author: DECATUR, Illinois Cash Services: Advance america cash advance Internet

Apr 23 2017
Cash Advance Inc, Company; Officer Joseph Brown Kevin Nash, Mark Smith Fraud Officer Los Angeles California Author: Upland, California Collection Agency's: Cash Advance Inc, Company; Officer Joseph Brown Los Angeles , California

Apr 18 2017
ACS Incorp Cash Advance USA Final Legal Notice Corvallis Oregon Author: Florida Miscellaneous Companies: ACS Incorp Corvallis, Oregon

Apr 18 2017
Empire Exotic Motors Greg Foster Rick, General ManagerRaul, Partner and Finance Officer Total misrepresntaion of purchased BMW, said no accidents, untrue, body damage evident and delivered with 1000 mor miles that on contract, broken gear shift lever, 1 key Addison Texas Problems solved Author: Boca Raton, Florida Auto Dealers: Empire Exotic Motors Addison , Florida

Apr 18 2017
cash advance usa Sent an email stating i owe 4991.67 and will receive notice from court if i don't pay up. Internet Author: Little Neck, New York Credit Card Fraud: cash advance usa Internet

Apr 17 2017
northwest hill apartments CWS apartment homes charged $7002.17 despite giving them 3 month additional rent and 2 months advance notice to vacate. austin Texas Author: pflugerville, Texas Property Management: northwest hill apartments austin , Texas

Apr 17 2017
Lock and Key - Locksmith (Irvine) They couldn't unlock my house door and charged me $200 for opening the garage for my apartment. Internet
Author: Irvine, California Locksmiths: Lock and Key - Locksmith (Irvine) Internet

Apr 16 2017
Advance Auto Sales I bought a car 4/8/17 I had issues as soon as i drove off the lot called they were closed, waitin until monday 4/10/2017, took it to bill estes dealership to get a recall done they proceed to tell me how the car needed timing chains and it would cost me 2200$, I contacted them they told me the dealership was giving me the wrong information, I got the vehicle checked at oReillys jiffy lube and auto zoone, they all gave me the same codes or similar, on 4/13/2017 i called the owner Garnet Cook to come get the vehicle from CarX where it had broke down completetly, it needs an engine, air pumps,catylc converter, timing chains, OIL LEAKAGE, feul pumps, it has alot going on and I personally read reviews after the fact and this man has a bad reputation, when people do business with you, you should at least show some type of respect and assist them REGARDLESS of the warranties. Indianapolis Indiana You did the inspection at the wrong time Author: Westfield, Indiana Junk Dealers: Advance Auto Sales Indianapolis, Indiana

Apr 15 2017
AT&T Installation manager They called me a stupid uneducated n*r, and said I need to go back to the jungle! Key west Florida Author: Key west, Florida Telephone Companies: AT&T Key west, Florida

Apr 14 2017
First Cash Advance Charlie and Steve Scammed New York New York Author: Cleveland , Oklahoma Unusual Rip-Off: First Cash Advance New York

Apr 14 2017
Gateway Classic cars, detroit Mike Weitz Flat out lied and misinformed me. Told me a car was a turn key that wold never pass a road inspection Dearborn Michigan additioal problems found Author: Cygnet, Ohio Auto Dealers: Gateway Classic cars, detroit Dearborn, Michigan

Apr 13 2017
Marigold World Inc Skin care products Rip offs Las Vegas Nevada Nationwide Author: LOCK HAVEN, Pennsylvania Adult Care Facilities: Marigold World Inc Nationwide

Apr 13 2017
ACE Cash Express Mark Smith ACE Cash Advance Having checked your Social Security Number through our National Checking Database System, and finding out that you have been never charged for a fraud activity, ACE has decided to give you a chance to take care of this issue outside of the Court without you having a report on your Credit History and SSN. In order to avoid a lawsuit of $5873.81 against you, we request you to kindly pay the Court Restitution Amount which is $964.52. Internet ACE Cash Express Author: Victorville, California Unusual Rip-Off: ACE Cash Express Internet

Apr 13 2017
Bryan William Court Draft ID: - NID 30/BHA/1190 which is going to be released on Thursday 3PM. Attention: This would be the last and final warning for you! This Legal Proceedings issued on your Docket Number EVR-38224 with one of Cash Advance Inc. Company in order to notify you that after making calls to you on your phone number we were not able to get hold of you. So the accounts department of Cash Advance has decided to mark this case as a flat refusal and press legal charges against you. Nationwide Author: Joliet , Illinois Collection Agency's: Bryan William Nationwide

Apr 13 2017
Personal Cash Advance Trying to get 1,189.45 that I never had Wilmington Delaware Author: Siler City, North Carolina Cash Services: Personal Cash Advance Wilmington, Delaware

Apr 12 2017
Ace Cash Services 500 Cash Advance,Cash America,Cash Net USA I received this notice in my E-Mail and have no idea what they are talking about Spokane Internet Author: Newport, Washington Questionable Activities: Ace Cash Services Internet

Apr 12 2017
Gregory Smith Officer Joseph Brown Attention Dear sir/madam This is the last and final chance for   amanda This Legal Proceedings issued on your Docket Number EVR 38924 with one of Cash Advance Inc. Company in order to notify you that after making calls to you on your phone number we were not able to get hold of you.  Los Angele California Author: rutland, Illinois Cash Services: Gregory Smith Los Angele, California

Apr 11 2017
Key Tax Group Breach of Contract Jacksonville Nationwide Author: Sebastopol, California Income tax: Key Tax Group Nationwide

Apr 10 2017
H&R block emerald advance Bofi bank They over charged us for taxes . The taxes were filed Jan 20th 2017 and the co irs accepted returns on Jan 23rd . Our state tax return was not transmitted until the 15 th of Feb over a month later. During The almost a month we were lied to by receptionist , the supposed tax pro and the office manager about it being filed . Then to top it off we were ripped off for a emerald advance year round line of credit. This is after we opted to pay our anticipation loan with Our tax return . So we had them put money out of our return in a savings. account and some how it didn't show up in an savings account . It went to a line if credit. We contacted them several times to fix and explain our issue. We did not get any help or solution . Westminster Colorado
Author: Arvada, Colorado Income tax: H&R block emerald advance

Apr 10 2017
EBay Ebay.in They have sent me a fake product for which they have taken the money in advance. And later asked me to return it to the seller so i did, And now they are refusing to refund my money plus they have even blocked my account on their site. The total amount i have to get is Rs.1170/-. And i also demand a penalty in addition for harassing me this way for over two months. Please please help me soon. Thank you for listening to my problem. Mumbai Maharashtra, India Author: Hyderabad, Other On-Line Stores: EBay Nationwide

Apr 09 2017
locksmith pro.net i lost my key they told me 120 i left came back he told me that he made 2 keys i tried it car turned on then shut off after i had paid him he told me he was not able to program it in he took 430 of my money called office in they told me they was not giving me my money back locksmith pro.net North Carolina Author: Monroe, North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: locksmith pros.net North Carolina

Apr 03 2017
Thomas Quarcoo dropshipping.express, simplydropshipping.comhttp://stratixdigitalmedia.com/ drop shipping turn key amazon business Philadelphia Internet Author: Oakland County, Michigan On-Line Business: Thomas Quarcoo Internet

Mar 28 2017
Movavi Golden Software, Inc. I purchase download software. When I try to run the program it stops and asks whether I want to purchase the key to run it. Atlanta Georgia Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Cameras & Video: Movavi Internet

Mar 27 2017
Best Drug Rehab Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Best Drug Rehabilitation in Michigan's goal is to help clients to feel safe and secure during the recovery process. BDR feels that positive client experience is key to beating addiction issues. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business*UPDATE: Best Drug Rehab recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe trusted business service.
Author: Van Wert, Ohio Mental Health: Best Drug Rehab Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Best Drug Rehab offers a unique approach to addiction treatment that encompasses all aspects of the physical, emotional and spiritual issues involved in addiction. Best Drug Rehab’s clients can be assured of a more lasting recovery. Mainistee, Michigan