ADVANCED MEDIA CORP, PSCI, PHIL PARKER Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Advanced Media Corp, PSCI, Phil Parker
There may be more specific results for "Advanced Media Corp, PSCI, Phil Parker"
For more specific results for "Advanced Media Corp, PSCI, Phil Parker"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 20 2017
Advanced Car Shipping Andres Vivas Damaged my car - acted like a*hole about it... wouldn't pay claim... fought me every step of the way. Miami Florida Author: Miami, Florida Auto Transporters: Advanced Car Shipping Nationwide

Aug 19 2017
erie county pa corruption contempt of court,child abduction,aggravated perjury,malicious intent for emotional distress,conspiracy,illegal investigations,forged and altered documents,operating out of jurisdiction,false diagnosis's help with stolen probate,discrimination,slander,misrepresentation,illegal investigations. these are only some of what is going on in erie county.due to parental alienation and parental kidnapping our children need help we need help. and desperatly need to be heard. how many children and parents are needed to commit suicide and acquiring disorders they never had! their are more than many of us know uniting together we know have some media attention the radio not enough some of us have gag orders witch infringe on our amendment right,civil rights constitution rights etc ect.what the blank is going on this county has involved other agency,s to help with this conspiracy. next already planned is washing, ralleys,viral posts, please someone listen to this it is real! erie Pennsylvania Author: Erie, Pennsylvania Family Services: erie county pa corruption erie, Pennsylvania

Aug 17 2017
Alpha Monster Advanced AKA WELLNESS SUPREME HEALT SUPPORT@WELLNNY Free Trial will cost you $97.97 and recurring charge of $89.99 New York Internet or New York Author: N. Chesterfield, Virginia Alternative Health: Alpha Monster Enhanced Internet

Aug 17 2017
Allure RX and Skin Fresh MD- Advanced Skin Renewal ...My perfect skin Cheated our of nearly $200.00!! San Diego California Author: Raleigh, North Carolina Beauty Salons: Allure RX and Skin Fresh MD San Diego, California

Aug 16 2017
Delta Management Associates Contacted a social media contact without consent and didn't identify themselves Chelsea Massachusetts Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Collection Agencies: Delta Management Associates Chelsea, Massachusetts

Aug 16 2017
Empire Electric Equipment Corp. Scam Theif Fraud Sacramento California UPDATE Author: Renfrew, Pennsylvania Electrical Services: Empire Electric Equipment Corp. Sacramento, California

Aug 16 2017
soocial.media soocial.mediasoocial mediabeppromotionsbepromotions soocial.media aka beppromotions is a kickstarter marketing scam internet Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Media: soocial.media Internet

Aug 16 2017
Healthy Habit Health Foods Theft of Service Phoenix Arizona Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Media: Healthy Habit Health Foods Phoenix, Arizona

Aug 16 2017
New Start Media LLC charged twice for a 3.75 x 7 double business card ad that was never even published Davenport Iowa New Start Media Scam Author: Katonah, New York Advertising / Deceptive: New Start Media LLC Davenport, Iowa

Aug 16 2017
NW3 Media NW3Media Bait and Switch, Fake Contract, No Payment for Services Rendered, Fake Company Orlando Florida Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Advertising Agencies: NW3 Media Orlando, Florida

Aug 16 2017
Jonathon Cole/Media crowd/Mediacrowd.com/Delux ads Jonathon Cole/Media crowd/Mediacrowd.com/Delux ads Do not do any business with this company. Total scam ran out of the basement. Run the other way. Do not walk. Run fast!  fort lauderdale Florida Author: fort lauderdale, Florida Internet Marketing Companies: Jonathon Cole/Media crowd/Mediacrowd.com/Delux ads fort lauderdale, Florida

Aug 15 2017
A & R Complete Service, Corp AR Bogus $250 Charge for disposing my AC Compressor Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: A & R Complete Service, Corp Las Vegas, Nevada

Aug 15 2017
Coinmach, coinmach corp, csc serviceworks, coinmach corporation WORST COMPANY EVER! beware the ripoff! City of Industry, coachella valley California Author: desert hot springs, California Laundry Services: Coinmach City of Industry, California

Aug 12 2017
Great Wolf Lodge I stayed at the Great Wolf Lodge in Garden Grove and got my wedding ring stolen by cleaning lady. BEWARE OF THIS PLACE! . Not only did I end up being sick from the nasty inside air that doesnt get recycled properly, I also got my wedding ring stolen by their un-trustworthy employee. The customer service support center in charge of this matter was no help at all and showed no support or help. All they said was that we have no evidence that she took it, No sorry, No sort of complimentary offer or anything to try to make the situation better, Nothing .. Do Not take your kids here. Not Worth it. You are much better off going to Knotts Soak City. Much better . Keep a look out for more postings regarding this matter on other social media sites coming soon.. Thank you for your time. Garden Grove California Can your suspicion be confirmed? Author: Garden Grove, California Amusement & Theme Parks: Great Wolf Lodge Garden Grove, California

15, Report #1392070

Aug 11 2017
get me on media card they took money with authorization from me only on line base n/a Author: Brooklyn, New York Internet Marketing Companies: get me on media card Delaware

16, Report #1391951

Aug 11 2017
AirServ Corp.. Calista...works in D terminal day shift manager who called me a run away Nigerian and refused to pay me after I reported them...for me being attacked and sent out on deck without clearance 3 times... Victoria in payroll..Saundra HR Management.. The female trainer who didn't train well and yelled at me with serious issues ..Nick Cater .supervisor whom sexually harrased us on first day.. American Airlines staff that mocked us in B terminal for geting paid to not do anything they said in other harsh words.. MaryAnn Dispater whom discriminated ..over worked me and refused to give me a. Break along with Sarah.. Dispatcher and management.. Ralph..supervisor whom played both sides... Discrimination..refused to pay..sexual harrasment..retaliation Irving Texas Author: DALLAS, Texas Civil Rights Violators: AirServ Corp Irving , Texas

17, Report #1391900

Aug 10 2017
Derma Genetix AGAYA FACE CREAM I ordered a free sample of the face cream and paid the shipping and handling charges of $4.97.  I thought they were legit because of the media coverage given through Shark Tank. Napierville Illinois Author: Hernando, Mississippi News Media: Derma Genetix Napierville, Illinois

Aug 10 2017
Andrea Jarova & Frantisek Minarovic Frank Mina Frank Minavorits I've known Frank for years he has bought cars for me previously. I money wired him and andrea 20k for a car Frank said he has an issue and had to spend the money since both frank and andrea will not respond to my calls or emails. The money has not been returned either. But I see on social media andrea bought herself a new car. I can't help to think that's where my money went to. Frank and Andrea are married and both from Slovak. SCAM ARTISTS Naples, Florida Nationwide
Author: naples, Florida Auto Advertising Services: Andrea Jarova & Frantisek Minarovic Nationwide

Aug 10 2017
National Sevices Corp. Magazines They called me and offered this great deal that I would get 4-5 magazines for free for the frist month and I got to pick the magazines, they wouldn't charge me until after my my free month was done and in the mean time I could cancel at any time. Virgina Beach Virginia Author: Port Orchard, Washington Bed & Bath: National Sevices Corp. Magazines Virgina Beach, Virginia

Aug 09 2017
Game Day Media Refusing to cancel my ad and withholding my money when I asked for a refund Portland Oregon Author: Portland, Oregon Telemarketers: Game Day Media Portland, Oregon

Aug 09 2017
Oldsmar Media Corporation Oldsmar Media Corporation, Glenn Ashley Is a scam they out source all there marketing. Internet Author: Hawthorne, California Computer Marketing Companies: Oldsmar Media Corporation Internet

Aug 09 2017
Bad Girl Media badgirlmedia.com/ Bad Girl Media does not deliver on services paid. Just excuses. North Las Vegas Internet
Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Websites: Bad Girl Media Internet

Aug 09 2017
Great Western Building Systems Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Great Western Buildings Systems, LLC customers know they can depend on a project being done right the first time. Great Western Building Systems stands by their products and customers, will always work to support them. Great Western Building Systems is committed to exceptional client service and satisfaction. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Great Western Building Systems recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe trusted business service.
Competitor Attempt To Hurt Our Reputation Author: Parker, Colorado Storage & Self Storage: Great Western Building Systems TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Great Western specializes in providing pre-engineered steel building systems and metal building components to do-it-yourselfers, business owners and construction professionals across the country. With Great Western, you will receive the highest quality steel structure, the best service in the industry and a building designed for a lifetime. Denver, Colorado

Aug 09 2017
Insurance Marketplace Natick Media Threatening salespeople demanding signup now or prices increase by 50% Natick Massachusetts
Author: Pegram, Tennessee Health Insurance: Insurance Marketplace Natick, Massachusetts

Aug 09 2017
Movie Houses Unknown LLC Sean Patrick Kennedy, Sean Hill Unreceived merchandise paid for two motors 302 351 on May 31st still have not recieved. Have proof of deposit! Hollywood Florida
It's time to get serious about your incident Author: Murrieta, California Auto Parts: Movie Houses Unknown LLC