Your Search | advanced moving system, aka: transworldmoving

Jul 10 2014
MEDIACOM Subcontracted Broadband Co Day one: Install day, they send a sub contractor here to do install. They had specific directions to contact landlord when they got here to gain access to roof. Sub contractor had already jimmied the roof door(breaking it) when he knocked at our door. Was hooking up our box and broke the picture auxillary in the back of my tv, then rigged the box so we would have a picture. But now our tv is no longer capable to hook up DVD player or game system. Then the installer refused to do the install in our bedroom, while openly giving us information about his criminal background as if we cared. Once he left we called Mediacom every 2 hours trying to get a hold of a supervisor. Over the last week I would say over 100 calls have been made to try to get someone in charge on the line to fix their mistakes, and are yet to have any resolution.  More and more and more unsuccessful calls to Mediacom. Met face to face with a Mediacom supervisor and hr is basically standing behind these crooks he has subcontracted, instead of acknowledging the paying customer who has been mistreated and have technically been vandalized. That's the short version so far Cedar Rapids Iowa Author: Cedar Rapids, Iowa Cable TV: MEDIACOM Cedar Rapids, Iowa

Jul 10 2014
Department of Corrections probation office Brent Wood The Laws and charges have been served? 52 pages of Felony Crime charges were handed to my PO as served Friday the 20th Fairbanks Alaska
Author: fairbanks,ak, Alaska Criminal Justice System: Department of Corrections probation office Fairbanks, Select State/Province

Jul 10 2014
Silverback Moving FALSE LOCATION, LIARS, FRAUD, THIEVES, BEYOND DISRESPECTFUL NEEDS TO BE SHUT DOWN Birmingham Michigan Author: Michigan Moving Companies: Silverback Moving Birmingham, Select State/Province

Jul 10 2014
R&L Remodeling/ R&L Cleaning Rodolfo Tenemas/ Lilian, Michael Tenemas. Has been doing construction, cleaning, moving,carpeting businesses under different company names Stated to be a B Class contractor licensed with DPOR, forged county license and signed a business contract. Does not know anything about construction,state laws, no permits. Removed a retaining wall in my basement without county permits, broke a gas line on property Woodbridge Virginia Author: Woodbridge, Virginia Home Improvements: R&L Remodeling/ R&L Cleaning Woodbridge, Virginia

Jul 10 2014
Food Lovers fat Loss System Bad customer service and overcharged Internet Author: Toronto, Ontario Weightloss Programs: Food Lovers fat Loss System Internet

Jul 10 2014
advanced marketing group I was also under the impression that envelopes would be sent to me to stuff and bring to the post office.There is no way I can find to get a refund.I feel I have been scamed. Nationwide Author: williamsburg , Kentucky Unusual Rip-Off: advanced marketing group Nationwide

TASHEEN PICKETT CLYDE Mcclelland, Brenda Mack THIEVES Sumter South Carolina
Author: Daphne, Alabama Moving Companies: TASHEEN PICKETT Sumter, South Carolina

Jul 10 2014
Smith Station High School lied during court defamation & slander judge ruled unfairly allowed me to be harassed & bullied for 3 years commited perjury Smiths Station Alabama Author: Phenix city, Alabama Public Schools: Smith Station High School Smiths Station, Alabama

Jul 10 2014
PODS, P.O.D.S, Portable On Demand Storage PODS moving and storage is a scam! Holding my personal belongings hostage. Nationwide Author: Hemet, California Moving Companies: PODS Nationwide

Jul 10 2014
Hygienitech Mattress Cleaning Florida Sold me system for $10,000, it is a Kirby vacuum with a light on it, Doug the owner, couldnt wait to take my money, when I needed help to get stared , as promised, he would not take my calls, I called for 3 straight months, what a piece of garbage, i dont know how he sleeps at night. This is the biggest scam on the web. Save your money. Beware of this company, they are scam artists. $10,000, wow. Nationwide
Author: chicago, Illinois Cleaning Services: Hygienitech Mattress Cleaning Florida Nationwide

Jul 09 2014
Rolls Moving And Storage Laurel Held my furniture hostage for payment before unloading Laurel Maryland Author: Huntingtown, Maryland Moving Companies: Rolls Moving And Storage Laurel Laurel, Maryland

Jul 09 2014
Cox Concessions in ohio destroyed my system and claiming no responsibility cinncinattie Nationwide Author: shepherdsville, Kentucky Customer: The 502 concessions Nationwide

Jul 09 2014
American Moving Group Inc DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY Boca Raton Florida Author: lewiston, Minnesota Moving & Storage: American Moving Group Inc Boca Raton, Florida

Jul 09 2014
Better Business Bureau or Buyer Better Beware? BBB .. Nationwide Alert! .. THE FOX GUARDING THE HEN HOUSE. *UPDATE: December 2010 .. The Better Business Bureau current grading system inaccurate, bias, faulty, fraud to consumers, FTC should be investigating. - BBB is a non-profit / Franchise that should be closed down by the Federal Trade Commission for defrauding consumers run by CBBB / Council of Better Business Bureaus containing more than 100 privately owned franchises loosely controlled by the Council of the Better Business Bureau (CBBB). Nationwide Internet Canada *UPDATE: April 2011.. abc 20/20 eposes the BBB, Terror Group Gets 'A' Rating From Better Business Bureau, business owners nationwide say BBB is running a pay for play scheme in which A plus ratings are awarded to those who pay membership fees, and F ratings used to punish those who don't. Nationwide Internet Canada
Author: Tempe, Arizona Better Business Bureau: Better Business Bureau BBB & CBBB Arlington, Select State/Province

Jul 09 2014
Owens Corning Basement Finishing System BEWARE, Customers and Prospective Sales People, of the Lies and Deceptive Selling Tactics of Owens Corning - an Insiders View Columbus Ohio Author: Lisle, Illinois Builders & Contractors: Owens Corning Basement Finishing System Columbus, Ohio

Jul 09 2014
Annie Hopper Annie James Ambella and Dynamic Neural Retraining System @ www.dnrsystem.com. Another addres: 501 Tyee Rd., Victoria BC, Canada V9A 0A9 She sold me a Brain Training Cours, and when I addressed her friends same sex marriage she was abusive Victoria, British Columbia Author: Huntington Beach, California Seminar Programs: Annie Hopper Victoria, British Columbia

Jul 09 2014
Advanced Lamps, LLC Unresponsive and Neglectful Meriden Connecticut Author: Winter Garden, Florida Television Parts & Services: Advanced Lamps, LLC Meriden, Connecticut

Jul 09 2014
Hanna Kubyshkina Anya KubyshkinaAnya KubyHanna Kuby Ukrainian Dating Scam, Government Services Scammer, Court System Scammer, Father Scammer Garland Texas
Author: Dallas, Texas Ex- Girlfriends: Hanna Kubyshkina Garland, Texas

Jul 09 2014
Nationwide Carriage Lines LBD Worldwide Mover Major Moving Company Scam on the Internet Hallandale, Florida Author: Wewahitchka, Florida Moving Companies: Nationwide Carriage Lines Hallandale, Florida

Jul 08 2014
Sadia Niazi Did not return my security depost due to me per our rental agreement for an apartment share Long Island City New York Author: New York, New York Moving & Storage: Sadia Niazi Long Island City, New York

Jul 08 2014
Brook Butler Brooke Butler THIEF - PROSTITUE St. Petersburg Florida Author: Clearwater, Florida Criminal Justice System: Brook Butler St. Petersburg, Florida

Jul 08 2014
Advanced Mentor Group, LLC Pro Mentor Group collection agency unauthorized withdrawal Ogden Utah Author: Yelm, Washington Home Based Business: Advanced Mentor Group, LLC Internet

Jul 07 2014
Worldwide Transport BobbyMonoj Motwani Move scheduled on line through broker, American discount movers, obviously another scam. After they cut deal for set # boxes with set weight limit, we were turfed to bobby for logistics of actual move. Driver produces weigh scale ticket for load already on truck and we follow him to weigh station for post load weigh in for our items.....which were inexplicably about 3 times the weight limit previously quoted?! We were told our belongings would arrive within the next 7-10 days. Three weeks later, we were calling to determine their whereabouts. They finally arrived looking as of they had been loaded and unloaded numerous times clearly without care or concern for their contents. The boxes were literally thrown all over the truck, smashed, and some completely ripped and smashed open with contents escaping the boxes?! Had small urboxed table frames thAt were destroyed Sanford Florida Author: Naples, Florida Moving Companies: Worldwide Transport Sanford, Florida

Jul 07 2014
All My Son's Moving Minneapolis Manager Yash Horrible, Long, Expensive Move! Minneapolis Minnesota Author: Woodbury, Minnesota BBB Better Business Bureau: All My Son's Moving MN Minneapolis, Minnesota

Jul 07 2014
LD MOving & Storage Ben Driver Neely Customer Service and even the owenr damaged items caused great fear and stole items Californe Nationwide Author: Fort Myers, Florida Bait-and-Switch: LD MOving & Storage Nationwide