Your Search | advanced moving system & transworld moving

1, Report #1319117

Jul 26 2016
Unique Moving And Storage inc CaliforniaVanLines Incompetent, disorganized, confused, dishonest, rude, deceptive,unprofessional Columbus Ohio Author: Cape Coral, Florida Moving & Storage: Unique Moving And Storage inc Columbus, Ohio

2, Report #1319053

Jul 26 2016
Drivetime Sold me a car that I was told they went through and checked everything 60 days later fuel injection system goes out transmission codes pop up and they tell me warranty they sold we doesn't cover the car. Riverside California Author: Hemet, California Auto Dealers: Drivetime Riverside, California

Jul 26 2016
Air Around The Clock I purchased a new A/C system from this company. I called for services several times because not working properly. The last time ,2 weeks ago, the Manager Dave Mann sent me an e-mail telling me that my only Option was to increase the size of the unit for $1800.00 plus cost of permitting ans plus $5200.00 for dust work. My House is 76 degrees most of the day and night and is setup on 70 degrees. I have 3 ton equipment before with no problem. My house is only 1601 SQ. The 1 year service warranty runs in september . They Manger Dave is ignoring me and when I call they do not rtransfer my to anybody else, no supervisor or company owner . DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY service instalationand response is HORRIBLE you will loose your money. Coral Springs Florida Author: Hollywood, Florida Building Services: Air Around The Clock Coral Springs,

Jul 26 2016
Best Movers Tinley Park 16543 Cranberry Ct, Tinley Park, IL 60487 Unpleasant, overpriced, rudd Tinley Park Illinois Author: mokena, Illinois Moving Companies: Best Movers Tinley Park Tinley Park, Illinois

Jul 26 2016
Good Year Motors The dealership sold me a car with a defective alarm system and now I cannot start my car properly. Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Auto & Truck Rental: Good Year Motors Houston, Texas

Jul 25 2016
A.D. Communication; Alex Delatoba; Marla Delatoba; Marla Adoracion Fimbres Be very aware of this scam artist! He walked into my company and put viruses on my computer and then charged to 'make my system work' Chula Vista California
Author: Chula Vista, California Computer Fraud: A.D. Communication Chula Vista, California

Jul 25 2016
blue jay vanlines white flower van lines inc. they stole my freight and never have they delivered anything. northridge California Author: Punta Gorda, Florida Moving Companies: blue jay vanlines northridge, California

Jul 25 2016
J&L Dist 1757 Silverado (?) BlvdReno NV 89512 My mouth is moving thus...... Hurricane Utah Author: Hurricane utah, Utah Sales People: J&L Dist Hurricane, Utah

Jul 25 2016
Steve Harmon Dean Hunt Mr. Harmon presented himself as a business owner and heating/coolling professional. And Mr. Hunt as one of his installers. They charged me $2,800 gave me an in-oprable system Lancaster Ohio Author: Lancaster, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: Steve Harmon Ohio

Jul 25 2016
Shipshapecelebration.com Damaged our property while loading into the truck. Refused to compensate for damages! Celebration Florida Author: Celebration, Florida Moving Companies: Shipshape Celebration, Florida Internet

Jul 25 2016
Fox Moving & Storage Company Fraudently Charges Nashville Tennessee Author: Memphis, Tennessee Moving Companies: Fox Moving & Storage Company Nashville , Tennessee

Jul 25 2016
Viper Moving & Storage Deceptive Moving Company Bates and Switches Prices Day of Move Sacramento - Santa Monica California Author: El Paso, Texas Moving Companies: Viper Moving & Storage Sacramento, California

Jul 23 2016
Email Processing System Jay Brown Jay Brown took $25 for email processing ad then $37 for a top affiliate website Internet Internet Author: St. louis, Missouri Work at Home Business: Email Processing System Internet

Jul 23 2016
Exclusive VanLines Worst Mover and big ripoff Hallandale Florida Author: Suwanee, Georgia Moving Companies: Exclusive VanLines Hallandale, Florida

Jul 23 2016
Green Monster solar water heating Sold me a $2000 system for $10000 saying I would get federal and state rebates to cover the cost. Phoenix Arizona Author: tucson, Arizona Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Green Monster solar water heating Phoenix, Arizona

Jul 23 2016
Global Payments charged 331/2 percent credit card processing fee? Nationwide Author: san antonio, Texas Criminal Justice System: Global Payments Nationwide

Jul 23 2016
OmniTech Support Destroyed my computer system Internet Author: ARLINGTON, Virginia Computer Service & Repair: OmniTech Support Internet

Jul 23 2016
Larry Weir New Music Weekley Spin Tracking System Reporting Spins of Music on Radio Stations That no Longer Exist Los Angeles California Author: Kingwood, Texas Modeling & Talent Agencies: Larry Weir Los Angeles, California

Jul 22 2016
Advanced Flooring inc poor workmanship and even worst customer service Portland Oregon Author: eagle creek, Oregon Carpet & Tile Installers: Advanced Flooring inc portlan, Oregon

Jul 22 2016
MOVE4LESS BEWARE MOVE4LESS BAIT and SWITCH Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, California Moving Companies: moverless Las Vegas, Nevada

Jul 22 2016
metabomatrix Fulfillment Center Advanced weight management Scottsdale Arizona Bad CS Author: Caldwell, Idaho Weightloss Programs: metabomatrix Nationwide

Jul 22 2016
Moving APT HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE! Did I say HORRIBLE?! If you value your money, you value NOT getting ripped off, deceived and lied to and you value your belongings and don't want them ALL being completely decimated, don't ever, ever, ever deal Nationwide
Author: Phoenix , Arizona Moving Companies: Moving APT Nationwide

Jul 22 2016
ACE Cash Advance Ace Incorporated Phoney and False Internet Author: Hagerstown, Maryland Criminal Justice System: ACE Cash Advance Internet

Jul 22 2016
Michelle Cummings This lady is a total rip off, I did an intent to vacant thirty days prior to moving. She agreed it was okay. Months later I received a letter in the mail for apparently not paying any rent, so she says and damages to the property.  Huntsville Alabama Author: Huntsville, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Michelle Cummings Huntsville, Alabama

Jul 21 2016
Financial crime enforcement network Acecash.us.debt collectorAaron Mcray I got emails demanding payment or else a case would be filed, and they would report to my work for garnishment. Los Angeles, ca , and payment to go Greenville nc Internet Author: Grants, New Mexico Criminal Justice System: Financial crime enforcement network Internet