Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: Advertiser 360
There may be more reports for "Advertiser 360"
For more results perform a general search for "Advertiser 360"
Approximately 679 Reports Found
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 03 2017
click dealer clickdealer spamming on the offers and stealing money from advertiser Amsterdam Internet
Author: copenhagen, Alabama Advertising Agencies: click dealer Internet

Jan 28 2017
Karis360 Karis 360 United Health Advantage Benefit Plans insurance scam RX prescription Austin Texas Author: Columbia, South Carolina Health Insurance: Karis360 TX

Jan 26 2017
Sagestream, LLC I was applying for finance at different car places in Venice Florid and they all came back with this company giving me a 360 score. My score is not good already with the other three companies but I was denied because of this company alone. I would have be Giving finance companies a very low credit score so the banks can charge more interest. San Diego California Author: Venice, Florida Credit Services: Sagestream, LLC Nationwide

Jan 26 2017
Kevin Dixon, Carson Tylor Email that they got my email for the Beats/Apple campaignwhich we sign up for another campaign on 360. Then wanted me send more pictures and a bio about myself. Then set up a conference call with me and some other girl. Nationwide Author: Dakota dunes, South Dakota Lawyers: Kevin Dixon, Carson Tylor Nationwide

5, Report #1352012

Jan 25 2017
Get med 360 Guaranteed trust life Worst, terrible, get mad Internet
Author: Calabasas, California Health Insurance: Get med 360 Internet

Jan 24 2017
ustalentsources.com carson tyler agents for commercials and tv workApple, LGusing Casting 360.com to get protective people background check, need a bond to work in New York Internet Author: miami, Florida Modeling & Talent Agencies: ustalentsources.com carson tyler Internet

Jan 23 2017
Advertisemycar.net Took my money, placed the Ddecal on my car. Called several times to The so called advertiser and they knew nothing about the Add Campaign. Utah Nationwide Author: Arlington, Texas Auto Advertising Services: Advertisemycar.net Nationwide

Jan 06 2017
Keenford LTD recall on hoverboard 360/imoto New York Internet Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Miscellaneous Companies: Keenford LTD Internet

Jan 05 2017
Jason Rodriguez/2M Controls LLC/360 Machines and Supply/Dana Rodriguez Career CON ARTIST with NO MORALS Douglasville Georgia Author: Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Jason Rodriguez or JR Douglasville, Georgia

Jan 03 2017
Eros Guide To Escorts They banned me for no good reason. I was with them for over 23 yrs as an advertiser. One girl was mad that I would not buy extra's in ads from her. USA https://www.erosads.com/ Internet Author: Toronto, Alabama Strippers & Dancers: Eros Guide To Escorts Internet

Dec 26 2016
the Deal Empire the panties 360 they took $59.95 away from me on a order #DE241358 for 3 pairs of slim panties from ad on facebook.I called the # on the same as today, they say it is not their company . Internet Author: Rose HILL, Kansas Internet Fraud: the Deal Empire Internet

Dec 21 2016
360 active owner john wheeler Marta and mariam I worked for them in the office for almost 2 months and did not get paid. I told i would get paid twice a week on the 23ed and the 9th of every month. I recieved one pay cheque and it was a NSF cheque so then i asked when it would be fixed we are now a month later and they keep saying its in the mail. Its never going to happen. How can they get away with this London Ontario 360 Active Toronto CEO John Wheeler And 360 Active VP Marta Sawala: Both Have Shady Financial Backgrounds Author: Inwood, Ontario Health Clubs & Gyms: 360 active owner john wheeler London, Ontario

Dec 17 2016
Media 360 / Sticky Media Chocolate Milk Media Bait and Switch Scam Operation Scottsdale Arizona Author: Blue Springs, Alabama Investment Brokers: Media 360 / Sticky Media Scottsdale, Arizona

Dec 14 2016
360 Active Shady Background On Owner/Operator: Useful Information For Women Interested In These Gyms Or Anyone Doing Business With Owner/Operator Thornhill Ontario Yet It's All True...? Author: Thornhill, Ontario Healthcare Centers: 360 Active Thornhill, Ontario

Oct 25 2016
Bizznet360 Bizznet Bizz Net 360 Nicolas Blanchet Discoveral ESCROQUERIE ARNAQUE FAUSSE PUBLICITÉ VOL HUSLTE NON-PROFESSIONEL Repentigny Internet Author: Internet Internet Services: Bizznet360 Internet

Oct 12 2016
Norton Symantec, Norton Security, Norton Symantec billed my credit card to renew my Norton 360 software without my approval. I attempted to contact the company to have them cancel the charge. The representative would not reverse the charge and instead tried to scare me that I would be left unprotected. When I demanded to speak to a manager, I was put on hold and after a wait, the same rep came back and offered a discount. It is impossible to get the charges reversed so I am contacting my credit card company to place a stop order on the payment. This is a scam and I will be switching to a new security software company immediately. DO NOT GET INVOLVED WITH THIS COMPANY! Internet Author: Grand Haven, Michigan Computer Software: Norton Symantec Internet

Sep 12 2016
Henry McClain said lending tree Henry said he now works for lendingntree that took over speedy cash(Jerry Fernandez) company but they still have the same number he told me that I would get a loan for $10000 pulse the $360 that was taken by Jerry for western union fees Internet
Author: Morongo valley, California Internet Fraud: Henry McClain said lending tree Internet

Sep 07 2016
Glam Beauty Now I ordered a 360 GOLD CROWN WAVE BRUSH CRIMSON RED-SOFT BRISTLE and never received anything marietta georgia Author: NORRISTOWN, Pennsylvania On-Line Business: Glam Beauty Now Internet

Sep 05 2016
SITES WORLDWIDE ONLINE SERVICES ONLINE CLIENT SERVICES.COM High Pressure Tactics and deceptive information to persuade me to switch from advertiser I was currently using. They misrepresented the entire service package and claimed to correct issues that have to date never been corrected. LAS VEGAS NEVADA Author: THE VILLAGES, Florida Search Engine Optimization: SITES WORLDWIDE ONLINE SERVICES Internet

Aug 30 2016
Background report 360 Misleading, incomplete, preliminary report shows more info than paid report Internet Author: Liberty, Texas Personal Services: Background report 360 Internet

Aug 30 2016
Madwire Media REVIEW: Comitment to Madwire’s executive team and employees are committed to customer satisfaction. Madwire’s approach to business is focused on providing the highest customer satisfaction and a 360 degree marketing program. *UPDATE: Madwire Media pledges their commitment to always improving their operations by joining Ripoff Report’s Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer by increasing their confidence when doing business with a member business. Madwire Media is recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Author: Alabama Home Improvements: Madwire LLC Desot, Texas

Jul 22 2016
Hoverboard 360 Will not return money to me Internet Let's work together Author: Parkland, Florida Electronic Manufacturers: Hoverboard 360 Internet

Jul 21 2016
Elite Test 360 Ripped Muscle Xtreem Del Mar,Ca.92014 Internet Author: Cambria, California Supplemental Health Programs: Elite Test 360 Del Mar, California

Jul 18 2016
Hover board 360 I Moto, Keenford Recall of Hoverboard offering terrible clothes instead of money that we paid for two hover boards costing 1,197.98 total Internet Still waiting Author: Mentor, Ohio Miscellaneous Electronics: Hover board 360 Internet

Jul 17 2016
Hoverboard 360 Ordered hover board via internet ad on Dec 4 2015. New York. New York Author: Saint Cloud, Florida Sporting Goods: Hoverboard 360 Internet