Your Search | affordable garage door service aaa all state overhead door service, asap overhead door
There may be more reports for "affordable garage door service aaa all state overhead door service, asap overhead door"
Follow this link to perform an advanced search of the complete text of all reports for "affordable garage door service aaa all state overhead door service, asap overhead door"

Dec 09 2016
Unstoppable Vision llc High Class gifts I ordered 4 pen shaped fishing rods for a total of 79.88 . I have tried to contact them to see when they would be shipped 4 different times and still have not heard from them . I have tried to call the number 318-321-8499 and the phone recording stated that number is not in service. They charged my credit card the same day that it was ordered on 11/14/16 Internet Author: Hendersonville , North Carolina Fishing: Unstoppable Vision llc Internet

Dec 09 2016
651-303-1846 < Bad John caller Wanted all my info location and room number then was a total no show Mall of America , MN Internet Author: Saint cloud, Minnesota Liars: 651-303-1846 < Bad John caller Internet

Dec 09 2016
Focus Nutra Free Sample was not free at all! Internet Author: London, Ontario Weightloss Programs: Focus Nutra Internet

Dec 09 2016
Birmingham Water Works BWWB Customer Service is a JOKE Birmingham Alabama Author: Pinson, Alabama Utility Companies: Birmingham Water Works Birmingham , Alabama

Dec 09 2016
A & E Factory Service Sears wont show up to repair, it's been 2 months. Sterling Heights Michigan Nationwide
Author: Gibraltar, Michigan Consumer Services: A & E Factory Service Nationwide

Dec 09 2016
The Notary Spot Does not pay notaries, all mailboxes full. PasadenaTX. per website. Seabrook Tx per SnapDocs Texas Author: Magnolia, Texas Financial Services: The Notary Spot Nationwide

Dec 09 2016
Pet air way Door to door service I paid 220 for a pup to be shipped. Then 3 hours later emails me that I have to pay a $850 refundable pet insurance fee before the pup can get back on board. New castle Delaware
Author: Albuquerque , New Mexico Courier Services: Pet air way Internet

Dec 08 2016
Florida State Disbursement Unit Child Support Always lost in the mail Pensacola Florida Author: Pensacola , Florida Legal Services: Florida State Disbursement Unit Pensacola, Florida

Dec 08 2016
justxhookup.com Averagepeopledate.comAverage People Date SCAM!! This company goes under the guise of a FREE personal verification service but reroutes to a dating site at $40 a month. SCAM!! Internet Author: Marietta, Georgia Dating Services: justxhookup.com Internet

Dec 08 2016
Car Registration Advisors jumper on MVD Website, redirects you to their web host - which is all they are. A domain. Period. RIPOFF Scottsdale - web host only Internet (AZ) for web host Author: Rio Rancho, New Mexico Bait-and-Switch: Car Registration Advisors Internet

Dec 08 2016
Daniels Transport Service Gilbert W. Daniels Worst Auto Transport Trucking Company EVER! Avoid at all cost! Woodsville New Hamshire Author: Ruskin, Florida Auto Shipping Companies: Daniels Transport Service Nationwide

Dec 08 2016
Pool Spa Supplies Buyer BEWARE - significant re-stocking fee and poor customer service order error from their website houston texas Author: Wheaton, Illinois Pools & Saunas: Pool Spa Supplies Internet

Dec 08 2016
Software Pros Popped up as a special offer when I was downloading the Overcharge of $60 for $2.95 per month service! Sheffield Ohio Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Computer Help Desk: Software Pros Sheffield, Ohio

Dec 08 2016
KESTER APTS. LLC ANCHOR PACIFICA treated unfairly to my 82 year old mom & i...never painted or replaced carpet for 16 years?? ripped us off for not having renters in july 2014-bill came 2016? charged us $604.00 & now they moved the ash trays and state it is a not smoking.. i have lived here 20 years. i have over 300 emails.. lies pasadena California Author: SHERMAN OAKS, California Disability Services: KESTER APTS. LLC pasadena, California

Dec 08 2016
National Shopping Servicve NSS sent fictitious cashier's check to perform shoppings with Rocklin California Author: Sherman Oaks, California Unusual Rip-Off: National Shopping Service Nationwide

Dec 08 2016
American Standard Auto Protection ASAP It's too late for me, save yourself. Wilmington Delaware Author: delray beach, Florida Auto Warranty: American Standard Auto Protection Internet

17, Report #1342096

Dec 08 2016
Technology Business Solutions John S Meyer, John Meyer Hired technicians to complete multiple projects and never paid us! New Jersey Nationwide Author: Denver, Colorado Computer Service & Repair: Technology Business Solutions Nationwide

Dec 08 2016
Tony Brummer Anthony Brummer, Anthony Joseph Brummer, Anthony J Brummer, Tony Brummer, B Square Roofing, Inc., Brummer Construction, Inc., Brummer Development, Rollmasters Manufacturing, BCI USA scam, fraud, theft Tony Brummer is my next door neighbor and I loaned him 7000.00 and he didnt pay me back ocala Florida Author: Ocala, Florida Loans: Tony Brummer ocala, Florida

Dec 08 2016
The Deal Empire Horrible customer service Internet Author: Anchorage, Alaska Specialty Stores: The Deal Empire Internet

Dec 08 2016
Harmon wood stoves This company has no clue to customer service, they sell a inferior product and are unwilling to honor their warranty. I have made many attemps to get help from them and their dealers here locally to no avail. The stove leaks fumes into our home, it has two warped doors and the damper lever is loose inside the stove. Laramie Wyoming
Author: Laramie, Wyoming Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Harmon wood stoves Nationwide

Dec 08 2016
mutal saving life insurance kemper home service companies will not send the money for cashing in my policy st. louis Missouri Author: Rogersville, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: mutal saving life insurance st. louis, Missouri

22, Report #1342087

Dec 08 2016
Ivor Wilson - Horse Trailer Restoration in Florida BEWARE!!! Bushnell Florida Author: Florida Auto Repair Service: Unusual Rip-Off: Ivor Wilson Bushnell, Florida

23, Report #1342080

Dec 08 2016
Stripe Signed up for stripe and haven't used it but have received daily email SPAM from various domain names trying to get me to log into Stripe. Internet Author: East Moriches, New York Internet Service Providers: Stripe Internet

24, Report #1342069

Dec 08 2016
Adara Skincare They took money from my account;They lied to me; They screamed at me; They spoke to me like a child; They hung up on me; They did it all a second time even after they assured me I had successfully cancelled everything with them. Internet (CA) Author: Franklin, Pennsylvania Attorney Generals: Adara Skincare Internet

25, Report #1342068

Dec 08 2016
Optics fast/eyeglasses depot Eyeglasses depot I placed a order some some eyeglasses off the eyeglasses depot website , so two days after I received an email stating that the frames I ordered was defected and that pair of glasses was discontinued. So I called about refund and what could be done about order. First let me say this rude lady has no customer service skills at all , can barely speak English. She answers the phone very aggressively has not patient and then tries to talk crazy . All I want is my refund and I will never order from this company again. Brooklyn New york
Author: Corodva, Tennessee Liars: Optics fast/eyeglasses depot internet