AFFORDABLE GARAGE DOOR SERVICE AKA AAA ALL STATE OVERHEAD DOOR SERVICE, ASAP OVERHEAD DOOR Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Affordable Garage Door Service Aka AAA All state Overhead Door Service, ASAP Overhead Door
There may be more specific results for "Affordable Garage Door Service Aka AAA All state Overhead Door Service, ASAP Overhead Door"
For more specific results for "Affordable Garage Door Service Aka AAA All state Overhead Door Service, ASAP Overhead Door"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Apr 24 2017
Rocky Mountain Films 2006 or 2008 i sent 5 supper 8 films with a $300 Plus check. Flims were my deceased wife and son growing up. I have emailed many times over the years during and after the law sute the company had goin on. All i asked sent the flims back they are all i have. Aurora Massachusetts Author: Billerica, Massachusetts Liars: Rocky Mountain Films Aurora, Massachusetts

Apr 24 2017
Directv I canceled their service about 2 months ago and had filed a complaint of why I cancelled service early. I was not happy with their service and the way they handles their billing issues and the representatives that I had to contact MONTHLY to fix my billing issues. I noticed on my bank account today that they used my debit card from paying online in the past to deduct $393.58 out of my account WITHOUT my authorization. This has now hurt my bills that will be coming out and cost me more money in the long run. I called to set up payments but they said they couldnt help me because the amount was already authorized through my bank. How is it legal to deduct money without the authorization of a user? atlanta Nationwide Author: commerce, Georgia Cable TV: Directv Nationwide

Apr 23 2017
Design Home Game This game allows you to purchase virtual furniture for the use of designing rooms. Each item has 5 uses. Unfortunately, if you don't pay attention, you don't get all 5 uses. The items disappear from the inventory, and when you contact them, they completed blow you off. This game is a joke! A total ripoff. Do not use real in app purchasing!!! Internet Internet
Author: California Computer Training & Education: Design Home Game Internet

Apr 23 2017
Emerald Room Emerald Room Marijuana Dispensary Complete False Advertising on Prices & Horrible Customer Service Los Angeles California Author: Los Angeles, California Alternative Health: Emerald Room Los Angeles, California

Rise Broadband Failure to deliver service Garden Prairie Illinois
Author: Garden Prairie, Illinois Internet: Rise Broadband Internet

Apr 23 2017
newegg.com newegg Worst customer service bad, vile, wrong, awful Industry Internet Author: castle rock, Colorado Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: newegg.com Internet

Apr 23 2017
Total Business Solutions, LLC Shannon Total Business Solutions is a con game by Shannon. She takes peoples credit and ruins it. She does not fund anyone. All she does is get them credit cards and then uses those cards to give others credit. She is a con artist dont believe a word she tells you. She'll tell you she can get funding and she'll waste your time as she has no contacts and is giving funding one customer gets to another. It is fraud. Jackson, Mississippi Nationwide Author: Aberdeen, Maryland Financial Services: Total Business Solutions, LLC Nationwide

Apr 23 2017
STEVENS CONSTRUCTION & DESIGNS INC STEVENS CONSTRUCTION, The shower Pan Company Robert, AKA Tony Stevens, is a complete hack and should be held criminally responsible. I hired him to to do a front yard project which required tearing out old grass, preparing the ground for artificial turf, digging some holes for trees, then adding a concrete patio.  Chula Vista California Author: Chula Vista, California Home Improvements: STEVENS CONSTRUCTION & DESIGNS INC Chula Vista, California

Apr 23 2017
Bessemer Utilities I recieved a check from the salvation army and the utility company credited my check to another woman. All I know is her name was Tameka and they had no problem even telling me they commited this felony. Bessemer Alabama Author: Bessemer,Al.35022, Alabama City Employees: Bessemer Utilities Bessemer, Alabama

Apr 23 2017
ZOOSK.com Zoosk Online Dating Service Scammed me with deceptive practices after giving cc number then locked me out of features while demanding auto-pay unknown Internet Author: Seattle, Washington Bait-and-Switch: ZOOSK.com Internet

Apr 23 2017
Always Travel with us Paid for a cruise ship trip i got very sick and fighting Acute Chronic Pancreatitis, and Acute Chronic Gastitric, and Cirrhosis of the liver stage 4, will not refund me because I was passed my 30 day cancellation period, which how do you know when you will get sick? I can not leave my state and really needed the money for hospital bills. Kissimmee Nationwide, Florida Author: STUARTS DRAFT, Virginia Cruises: Always Travel with us Internet

Apr 23 2017
All-New Tub & Tile Refinishing & Repair Breach of Lifetime Warranty Toms River New Jersey
Author: medford, New Jersey Home Improvements: All-New Tub & Tile Refinishing & Repair Toms River, New Jersey

Apr 23 2017
Centurion Technology Group aka; geekdeal Geekdeal@everyonecollects.comCenturion Technology Group Lied Martinsville New Jersey Author: Cape Coral , Florida Miscellaneous Electronics: Centurion Technology Group aka; geekdeal Martinsville, New Jersey

Apr 23 2017
Caltex Protective Coatings Caltex a.k.a ResistAll CALTEX RESISTALL says in all. RESIST CLAIMS AT ALL COST Schertz Texas Author: Burlington, Wisconsin Auto Repair Service: Caltex Protective Coatings Schertz, Wisconsin

Apr 23 2017
ihonre peter Fidelity Bank Account number: (((REDACTED))) Phone number: xx476, his moniker online is Step dad, especially on telegram He scammed me of over #150,000 sent to him to purchase bitcoin Internet Author: ogun state, Online Trading: ihonre peter Internet

Apr 23 2017
K styles all day (clothing) on Facebook Seen there ad on Facebook- I ordered 2 paid $50 never received the merchandise after emailing and messaging on Facebook they have continued to send me emails and messages stating their system is down however when I message shop now they respond by sending links to purchase items! Internet
Author: Greenville, South Carolina Clothing Stores: K styles all day (clothing) on Facebook Internet

Apr 23 2017
ITunes None Macon Internet Author: Macon, Georgia Income Tax Service: ITunes Internet

Author: Montreal, Florida Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Mania electronics

Walmart Walmart 2yr Repl Plan Worthless Stafford Texas
Author: Missouri City, Texas Computer Service & Repair: Walmart Stafford, Texas

Apr 22 2017
Tire Works Pahrump NV I'm having a bad experience at Tire Works in Pahrump Nv. In Feb I paid them 187.00 for work to be done on my car. The work wasn't completed and now here on April 22. Pahrump Author: Pahrump, Nevada Auto Repair Service: Tire Works Pahrump NV

Apr 22 2017
M&M Sales Worldwide Products, Inc. Don't get taken in.... Internet Author: Sherwood, Oregon Door to Door Sales: M&M Sales Internet

Apr 22 2017
Blickshopper Refuse to take my information Name, address, city ,state very dangerous plus identify theft hv call, e mail they simply refuse seen several complaints on them Hv on google search my Name , address, city, state , what I paid for my home  Illinois outscam.com/contact-us Author: Illinois Consulting: Blockshopper Illinois

Apr 22 2017
M&M Salea, Inc. Sales reps. Shalanda January and Suncerae B. Two sales reps came to my door yesterday afternoon, April 21, 17 selling cleaning supplies. They said they were from Louisiana and Texas and if I bought the product it would help them and other young people. They demonstrated the effectiveness of the product. Once before when I lived in Minneapolis two young people came by who were also from Louisiana and were selling cleaning products which I bought and liked the product. I decided to but it again this time. The girls said they preferred cash. I only had 2 $20s. So I paid half in cash and wrote a check for $39.95 for the other half. Instead of giving me the product they said they d IU don't have it with them but would be back at 7pm. They left and did not come back. I called the telephone number on the receipt and it was disconnected. LaHabra California Author: Eugene, Oregon Cleaning Services: M&M Salea, Inc. LaHabra, California

Apr 22 2017
Premium Youthfountain 800-714-2106 NCO Dermawrinkleblast 800-801-6230 offered me two Derma products on tria for $9.37l. Told them that is all I wonted. Billed my credit card for $189.51 on internet. advertised on facebook Internet Author: Yuma, Arizona Alternative Health: Premium Youthfountain 800-714-2106 Internet

Apr 22 2017
Merkel Racing Engines Scott Merkel NEGLIGENT DYNO TUNER HAS TURNED INTO DISHONESTY WHEN EXPOSED Hauppauge New York Author: Ridgefield, Connecticut Auto Repair Service: Merkel Racing Engines Hauppauge, New York