Your Search | afni, inc. scam artist bloomington illinois

May 30 2016
Proven Data Recovery, Congi Enterprises Inc, Victor Congionti I am a small level computer technician and brought a bad hard drive for data recovery purposes to one of their so called “local location” where I came to know they are only internet based company and use mail boxes or drop off boxes services to get local business from the different cities of the United states and once a customer agrees to pay the price for data recovery, they then ship the drives to their sole location somewhere in Connecticut I believe. My issue with them is they are not local and lied to me and kept my hard drives for days until I got it back. NEW YORK Internet Proven Data Recovery Or Congi Enterprises Inc Or Victor Congionti Author: Alabama Work at Home Business: Proven Data Recovery, CONGI ENTERPRISES INC. Internet

May 30 2016
Silver State Carpet Cleaning United Carpet Complete scam, they do the bait and switch when they get to your house and say they won't clean anything unless you pay the $200.00 after quoting $79.00 on the phone. I looked them up with the Secretary of State and none of the name they give out are even filed to legally do business in Nevada or Las Vegas. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Cleaning Services: Silver State Carpet Cleaning

May 30 2016
Plaza Health, Volcan Health Praza Health Scam on free samples of Testropin & Maxtropin company said only pay shipping and received over $114 charge that is reoccurring monthly. When called to dispute they claimed that you have 14 days to return to get money back. Very deceptive!!! Also volcano health same scam!!!! Do not buy anything Testadrox, Megadrox, Postdrox Scottsdale Arizona Author: Killeen, Texas Supplemental Health Programs: Praza Health Internet

May 30 2016
Adorna The company is misleading and they are a scam. They charged for shipping at $1.95, and they have charged $89.99 without my knowledge. I would never agree to pay that type of money for that small amount of fragrant cream. Sacramento California Author: Sacramento, California Supplemental Health Programs: Adorna Sacramento, California

May 30 2016
Fibromyalgia-Arthritis Centers of America FACA Fibromyalgia Centers of America - SCAM Mesa Arizona
Author: Glendale, Arizona Alternative Health: Fibromyalgia-Arthritis Centers of America Mesa, Arizona

May 30 2016
Gerry Lee; G. Lee Sales, Inc Gerry Lee of G. Lee Sales is incompetent shower door installer Tuxedo Park New York Author: Riverside, Connecticut Builders & Contractors: Gerry Lee Tuxedo Park, New York

May 30 2016
Ibotta Ripped out of my earnings with no valid reason Denver Colorado Author: Oak Park, Illinois On-Line Stores: Ibotta Denver, Colorado

May 30 2016
Stubaus Transport Chris/ Christina Stubaus Ripped me off.. Will not pay me for my last week working for the company, or pay me the $2,000 dollar Escrow I had made when I was there. Elk Grove Village Illinois Author: Champlain , New York Accounting: Stubaus Transport Elk Grove Village, Illinois

May 30 2016
Elite Pet Relocators Elite Pet Relocator; Jason Delivery of a Puppy promised on May 28, 2016 Still Has Not Arrived but $600 has been taken Maryland Hagerstown Maryland ELITE PET RELOCATORS PET TRAVEL SCAM PET SCAM SCAM SCAM MD Internet Author: New York, New York Travel Agents: Elite Pet Relocators Hagerstown, Maryland

May 30 2016
Hensley Enterprises Inc Mr. Alexandru Lungo Fraudulent Bank Guarantee, Fraudulent bank Letters, Fraudulent Corporate Letters Victoria, Mahe Belarus Author: Sandymount, Alabama Banks: Hensley Enterprises Inc Victoria, Mahe,

May 30 2016
Charlotte Lopez Charlotte Ayanna Lopez Charlotte Lopez, RIP OFF! Beverly Hills,Ca, , California
After 4 Years Star Charlotte Ayanna Lopez Breaks Her Silence And Speaks Out About Defamation Of Character Scam By ORLY The Matchmaker. Author: Beverly Hills, California Dating Services: Charlotte Lopez Beverly Hills,Ca,, California

1&1 Internet Inc. STEAL MY MONEY!!! Chesterbrook Pennsylvania
Author: GASTONIA, North Carolina Customer: 1&1 Internet Inc. Chesterbrook, Pennsylvania

May 30 2016
toplevelpr toplevelpr, toplevel pr, top level pr, crowdprguru, turnkeypr Toplevelpr delivers bad template pitches and zero results. They are a scam! santa monica Internet
Author: California Advertising Agencies: toplevelpr Internet

May 30 2016
NNAMDI OKONKWO, MANAGING DIRECTOR, FIDELITY BANK PLC, LAGOS, NIGERIA The same scam as the others, just recently had a friend on facebook by the name Mrs. Debra Lynn Dixon, widowed with a stage 4 breast cancer. Hoping to have me as her kin and that she want me to be the beneficiary of 5 million us dollars. Ask for my personal information except my bank account number. I thank my brother that he check this Mr. Okonkwo and found out that this is a scam. c/o FIDELITY BANK PLC, LAGOS NIGERIA Internet
Author: CEBU CITY, Bait-and-Switch: DEBRA LYNN DIXON Internet

May 30 2016
MICHAEL MARTIN cash usa Trying to say I own 875.75 to cash USA and I don't I know what I own and they had my social security number and talking bout I have to pay 1500 today or all my social security number will be put on hold but I don't own cash USA I never had a loan from their that's how I know it's a scam plus I had people trying to scam me before California Internet I know Author: HEATHSVILLE, Virginia Loans: MICHAEL MARTIN cash usa Internet

May 30 2016
REMEX Revenue Management Excellence Health Diagnostic Laboratories Medical Collection Scam Wixom Michigan
Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Medical Laboratories: REMEX Wixom, Michigan

May 30 2016
Regal Wealth Michael King Options Trading Scam Internet Author: LA, California Brokerage Companies: Regal Wealth Internet

May 29 2016
Ace Cash Services Internet Author: Cicero, Illinois Attorneys & Legal Services: Ace Cash Services Internet

May 29 2016
Grandview Timeshore Resorts Scam on promotional items for presentation Las Vegas Nevada Author: Overland Park, Kansas Timeshare Rentals: Grandview Timeshore Resorts Las Vegas , Nevada

May 29 2016
Skrill Holdings Limited scam, liars, dishonest, deceiving, gameplayers, mindgames, fake, bulls***, conartists, fake, horrible customer NO service department, control freaks, uncaring, unreliable, illegitimate, piece of s*** London
Author: Los Angeles, California Credit & Debt Services: Skrill Holdings Limited London,

May 29 2016
Iwin.com Stole my remaining icoins San Francisco California Author: Hazel Crest, Illinois Internet Services: Iwin.com San Francisco, California

May 29 2016
Classic Yorkies Home Danali Robinson scam artist rochester minnesota Author: mars hill , North Carolina Internet Fraud: Classic Yorkies Home Internet

May 29 2016
eBay Inc Stole my money to refund buyer outside policy! Double standards Internet Author: BROOKLYN, New York Medical Supplies: eBay Inc Internet

May 29 2016
Coastel Dental Inc my smile dental plan Pacific Dental services CDI Group Smile Generation Financial Dental management organization DECIET, MISLEAD, UNINFORMED scam on consumers Camarillo Nationwide Author: Long Beach, California Dental Services: Coastel Dental Inc Nationwide

May 29 2016
Shahvand Aryana American Colonial Capital Another Scam by Shahvand Aryana Palm Desert California Author: van nuys, California Real Estate Investing: Shahvand Aryana Palm Desert, California