AFRICAN MANGO BOOST, AFRICAN MANGO ACTIVE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: African Mango Boost, African Mango Active
There may be more specific results for "African Mango Boost, African Mango Active"
For more specific results for "African Mango Boost, African Mango Active"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 24 2017
Ubuy Fulfilment House Australia forwarding dermaviva cream and active x Dermaviva and Active X Internet Author: Aitkenvale, Alabama Skin Care: Ubuy Internet

Oct 17 2017

Oct 16 2017
Bella Serata Ordered free trial of eye and skin cream; paid shipping; received product and 3 days later received two separate invoices for $89 each; Phone number of each of these entries on my bank statement are not active N/A Internet Author: O'Fallon, Missouri Eye Care: Bella Serata Internet

Oct 16 2017

Oct 13 2017
Omega Options and Grey Mountain These two companies work hand in hand--Omega Options does the contact work and trading classes and active trade recommendations/sales, but they process your money through Grey Mountain Ltd. Initially contacted by Daniel who later turned me over to another Took 4 deposits = $26k, helped me trade for several months and earn lots of $, disappeared when I tried to withdraw $200 Miami & Liverpool, England Internet Author: Orange Park, Florida Online Trading: Omega Options and Grey Mountain Internet

Oct 13 2017
Diet Wellness Plus Luminous Mango Clense Advertise for a free sample for $4.95 ,for shipping & handling. There was no mentioning about monthly subscription. But they said I agreed to a monthly subscription of $79.95. There was no mentioning of that in the order form at all. Luckily I found out about the charge after they charged me for two months and disputed the charge with my credit card company. California Author: Columbia, Missouri Weightloss Programs: Diet Wellness Plus Huntington Beach, California

Oct 11 2017
Vita-Fit Garcinia and Mango Cleanse Trial for product turns into a $79.99 a month membership. Not made clear by the advertising on the website : http://vitafitgarcinias.com Internet Author: Amherst, Massachusetts Weightloss Programs: Vita-Fit Internet

Oct 10 2017
Seek Verify I canceled my account after payin 1.00 for one day access and they charged my account 39.95 and will not give me a refund although I have the email from the company stating they would cancel this account Internet
Scammers!! Author: Greeley, Colorado Personal Services: Seek Verify Internet

Oct 07 2017
Star home care I just want some information about this company if its legit or not and what their actual phone number is. Because I've currently been employed by them and I've send out all my visa related documents to them so they can file my visa with home land security and immigration office .but now they want $377 for the visa appointment booking and I should send it via cash send to a south African number first then send the voucher number and the pin to them . before I do this I want to know it its the real company I'm dealing with and if they have me on records. Because everything sounds to good to be true. Please get me some information New york Internet
Author: 7100, New York Unusual Rip-Off: Star home care New york, New York

Oct 07 2017
Capital One Capital One Credit Cards, Capital One Business Cards Unauthorized Pull of Credit Report, Hard Inquiries Without My Consent Nationwide Credit Report Author: Chamisal, New Mexico Credit & Debt Services: Capital One Nationwide

Oct 06 2017
GunBroker GunBroker ENDED my valid legal listing with an active High Bid. I lost the SALE Internet Author: Northern, Michigan Guns & Ranges: GunBroker Internet

Oct 05 2017
Messrs. Active Plus Messrs. Active + Further to my report to your company on Salt Lake City UTAH Author: Other Cross-Border Scams: Messrs. Active Plus Salt Lake City,

Oct 05 2017
Mia (Nguyen?) Accomplice to Julia Daniels of American Cosigners Indiana Internet Mia Nguyen is Mia Sanders Author: Richland, Washington Internet: Mia Nguyen Internet

Oct 05 2017
Wounded Warriors have Families too Phyllis Wilson how can an active military civil servant run a non profit organization, fundraising, travel yet there is no vehicle for any wounded warrior or family member to benefit Fort Rutgers, AL was in DC til she was relocated Internet Author: Dist of Columbia Unusual Rip-Off: Wounded Warriors have Families too Internet

Oct 04 2017
SeekVerify $1 trial membership turned into a total charge of $66.85. Hauppauge New York Response to SeekVerify Rebuttal Author: , Virginia Private Investigators: SeekVerify Hauppauge, New York

Oct 02 2017
Garcinia Core Garcinia Core African Mango Cure Ordered an appetite suppressant online. They advertised that they would not send another bottle without authorization. They have sent 3 more bottles which I am trying to return. Huntington Beach California Author: Napa, California Supplemental Health Programs: Garcinia Core Huntington Beach, California

Oct 02 2017
Garcinia Cambogia Core/African Mango Core Garcinia Cambogia Core/African Mango Core Scammmmm Vancouver British Columbia Author: Lancaster, Ohio Weightloss Programs: Garcinia Cambogia Core vancouver, British Columbia

Everything For the Birds LIARS, RIPOFF, DECEITFUL Wilton Manors Florida
To the owners, David and Naomi Campbell of anything for the birds Author: unknown, Florida Pet Shops & Supplies: Everything For the Birds Wilton Manors , Florida

Oct 02 2017
White Forest Bulldogs Ontario Canada, Mariton Manganaan. Beware Whiteforest Bulldogs!!!
Whiteforest Bulldogs Healthy and Amazing French Bulldogs. The Breeder, Mariton Manganaan of Mono, Ontario is respectable and very professional to deal with. Author: Toronto , Ontario Dog Breeders: White Forest Bulldogs Ontario Canada Ontario, Canada

Oct 01 2017
Fifi African Hair Braiding The braider was disingenuous and had extremely poor customer service skills. Dolton Illinois
Author: Dolton , Illinois Hair Salons: Fifi African Hair Braiding Dolton , Illinois

Sep 29 2017
Active Plus , Active + , I tried their free sample wrinkle cream, and found that it was a Scam. It doesn't work as promised. So I did not want to buy anymore. Three days ago, to my shock and surprise, I receive another bottle without my asking, and I was billed US $ 107.41. Salt Lake City Author: Singapore, Other Cross-Border Scams: Active Plus Salt Lake City,

Sep 28 2017
CleverClad I never received my order. When you try and email them thru Solocost, it isn't an active site. Internet Author: La Vergne, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: CleverClad Internet

Sep 28 2017
First American Cash Advance/ Sean Martin The company said I've been approved for loan up to $5000 they sent me a check with a small amount of $950 to deposit into my account to verify that my account is active now I don't want them to give out my information to no one else I want to completely loss my information. Fort Worth Texas Author: Fort Worth, Texas Bad Check Writers: First American Cash Advance/ Sean Martin Fort Worth, Texas

Sep 25 2017
Lisa Laterza presticrediti she is asking for a lot of money Como monteolimpino Have a look.. Author: Hanoi, Vermont Brokerage Companies: Lisa Laterza Como,

25, Report #1402038

Sep 25 2017
Medical Marijuana Bud Shop the salesman kept adding costs, first was insurance @ $200, then was $1000 for customs, all the while claiming fed ex had the package so he couldnt cancel the order. i asked to see fed ex paperwork, instead i got hounded to pay $1000 for customs. he says so you want me to abandon the package? i said there never was one and you sir are a sad sad man. also, for a so-called cali man, you sound pretty african and you certainly dont still to the cali time zone. money lost, lesson learned he says california, most likely Africa Internet Author: California Pharmacies: Medical Marijuana Bud Shop Internet