AFRICAN MANGO BOOST, AFRICAN MANGO ACTIVE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: African Mango Boost, African Mango Active
There may be more specific results for "African Mango Boost, African Mango Active"
For more specific results for "African Mango Boost, African Mango Active"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 18 2017
Bitstarz.com Bitstars bitsarz casino Bitstarz stole my money and disabled my account Malta Internet
Bitstarz lies and steals beware Author: Northridge, California Casinos & Cardrooms: Bitstarz.com Internet

Aug 17 2017
Groman McCracken they sold me a car, with a lot of defects, at a price such that when i tried to get it refinanced at a lower rate i was told that i was upside down in the car. i believe they took advangtage of me being an older african american female Longview Texas Upside down in your vehicle loan Author: longivew, Texas Auto Dealers: Groman McCracken Longview, Texas

Aug 16 2017
Woww Fashion Elly's world. com On July 23, 2017 I purchased a hair steamer straightener for $49.99 from this company on Facebook and I went to check on my order and the place is no longer active. The whole page is gone and I've been debited the money out of my bank but still have not received the item. I plan to contact my bank in the morning and dispute the charge on my account and also plan to file with the BBB against the company also. Internet Author: Horseshoe Bay, Texas Beauty Salons: Woww Fashion Internet

Aug 15 2017
Alpha X Boost Muscle X boost SCAM ALERT Nationwide (Based out of Florida) Author: Shreveport, Louisiana Supplemental Health Programs: Alpha X Boost Nationwide

Aug 14 2017
ic freeshipping.com every month they take $12.97 out of my credit card. i don't know them. their phone number is discontinued CT Connecticut RE: IC FreeShipping.com Author: niagara falls, New York Credit Card Fraud: ic freeshipping.com Connecticut

Aug 12 2017
Opti loss Garcinia Luminous Mango CleanseActive Fit Nationwide Author: Middleton, Idaho Health Insurance: Weightloss Programs: Opti loss Garcinia

Aug 09 2017
Karen Marten design graphic designer Asked for logo for active wear company. Created something that resembles doodle scribbling or princess cruises logo. Portland Internet
Author: Palmdale, California Small Business Services: Karen Marten design Internet

Aug 08 2017
Active Brightening Face Serum & Adaptive Eye Complex Anti Aging Eye Cream These People Will Screw You Big Time Costa Mesa California Author: Tucson, Arizona Eye Care: Adaptive Eye Complex Costa Mesa, California

Opes Financial Solutions, LLC McKinney Texas
DETAILED REPORT: Opes Financial Solutions & Rake Murray Author: Tempe, Arizona Insurance Agencies: Opes Financial Solutions, LLC McKinney, Texas

Aug 08 2017
Rev Boost / Nitric Rush Rev Boost and Nitric Rush Ripped me off for a free samples plus a shipping fee of $5.95 and $1.95 for the additional bottle. And now I am getting a bill for $94.67 and $92.67, 14 Days later Savanah Georgia Author: Glendora, California Unusual Rip-Off: Rev Boost / Nitric Rush Savanah, Georgia

Aug 07 2017
Boost Moblie Wireless World took money off my card Bryan Tx Nationwide
Author: Bryan, Texas Internet: Boost Moblie Nationwide

Aug 07 2017
Boost Mobile Basically the last three years Boost Mobile and their insurance has been taking my money. I tried to use my insurance they told me I don't have the last two years. I was given proof that I've been paying insurance and they refused to give me back my money or new phone. I just want my money back so I can buy a new phone New York New York Author: New York, New York Internet: Boost Mobile New York, New York

Aug 06 2017
Diamond maas Sold me a african grey parrot insisted on cash walmart to walmart money transfer and then the shipping company sent me emails insisting on large amounts of cash also for insurance and special crates Cedar park Texas Author: Mt bethel, Pennsylvania Miscellaneous Companies: Diamond maas Cedar park, Texas

14, Report #219217

Aug 04 2017
Liberty National Life Insurance Company REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment. Liberty National Life Insurance Company has been offering affordable life and supplemental health insurance through in-home and workplace sales. Providing local, one-on-one service to customers since 1900. While automation is the way of the today's world, it won't replace our individual attention to Liberty National policyholders. *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service Liberty National Life Insurance Company pledges to always resolve any issues, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Liberty National Life Insurance Company.
Ex Employee Author: Birmingham, Alabama Insurance Companies: Liberty National Life Insurance Company REVIEW: Commitment to customer satisfaction. Affordable life and supplemental health insurance through in-home and workplace sales. Birmingham, Alabama

Aug 04 2017
Jody's Adjustable Sports Bra My order confirmation number from June 19 is 20155. Said to allow 4 - 6 weeks for delivery and it is now 6 weeks. Website, order confirmation, and all contact information are no longer active. Internet
Author: Neotsu, Oregon Clothing Stores: Jody's Adjustable Sports Bra Internet

Aug 04 2017
Boost mobile Blood pressure was extrmely high heart rate high disappointed and near death Plainfield Indiana Author: Chicago, Illinois Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Boost mobile Illinois

Aug 04 2017
Boost Mobile Boost Mobile has been taking my money for over 2 years.. I have my service for over 5 years with boost mobile... my iphone was stolen... I end up buying a new phone I did not use the insurance for that phone either I didn't get anything. I had to buy a n New York Author: New York, New York Adult Web Site: Boost Mobile New York

Aug 01 2017
American Income Life TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified...businesses you can trust: Feel safe confident & secure doing business with American Income Life / National Income Life - AIL pledges its commitment to customer satisfaction and Affiliate support. American Income Life / National Income Life join Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation Customer Satisfaction Program and submit to independent investigation. American Income Life / National Income Life pledges to resolve all legitimate complaints and address any issues from the past, present and in the future. Waco Texas, Nationwide*UPDATE: American Income Life recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Torchmark Companies: United American Insurance Company, ALTIG, National Income, American Income, United American, et. are all SCAM employmenr offers! Author: San Juan, Other Employers: United American Insurance - Torchmark Florida

Aug 01 2017
Ultra-Fst Garcinia/Excel Mango Cleanse ripped off 95.00 for 14 day trial!!! this is a scam! santa ana california? Internet!! Author: Silver Spring, Maryland Weightloss Programs: Ultra-Fst Garcinia/Excel Mango Cleanse Internet

Aug 01 2017
Boost Mobile Boost doesn't care about their clients or privacy & security Nationwide Author: Arizona Cellular Phone Companies: Boost Mobile Nationwide

21, Report #1202315

Jul 31 2017
Windsor University School of Medicine TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Alumni are part of Windsor University School of Medicine’s present and future. It is important to maintain that connection, no matter where life takes us. By maintaining connections, taking advantage of opportunities to learn, and by keeping our memories close to our hearts, alumni are the most important asset of the university. Many graduates of Windsor University are either successful practicing physicians or are currently in residency in various specialties and at various reputable teaching hospitals across the United States and Canada.*UPDATE: Windsor University School of Medicine pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report's Corporate Advocacy Program, Windsor University School of Medicine recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Why didn't I listen to the bad reviews? Author: Frigate Bay, New York Colleges and Universities: Windsor University School of Medicine TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses students can trust. Windsor continues to stand out due to its affordability and an academic environment designed to welcome international students of diverse cultures. Windsor successfully achieved and maintained this multicultural environment for more than a decade. Founded in 1998 on the island of St. Kitts, Windsor University School of Medicine provides broad medical education and academic support.

Jul 31 2017
Donald E Wilson Don Wilson, General Counsel Fraudulent Contracts Atlanta Georgia Nationwide
Don E. Wilson...A Scammer!! Author: Pine Hill , New Jersey Brokerage Companies: Donald E Wilson Nationwide

Jul 29 2017
Garcinia Cambogia Core and African Mango Core Scam Vancouver, Britich Columbia Canada Internet Author: Pleasantville, Iowa Weightloss Programs: Garcinia Cambogia Core and African Mango Core Internet

Jul 28 2017
African Mango Core Garcinia Cambogia Core This is an internet scam, luring someone in with a free trial and then automatically charging monthly charges Vancouver, Canada Internet Author: Ooltewah, Tennessee Weightloss Programs: African Mango Core Internet

Jul 27 2017
Rev boost Lie about being free Internet Author: ashville, Alabama Misc. Health Specialists: Rev boost Internet