Your Search | ailipu trading co., ltd

1, Report #1342011

Dec 07 2016
Trade Show Travel Co. tradeshowtravelco@gmail.com Scam, not a prize West Palm Beach Florida Author: Tallahassee, Florida Lodging: Trade Show Travel Co. West Palm Beach, Florida

2, Report #1341910

Dec 07 2016
Rejuva Complex Skincare Ltd/ Skin Noir & Eye Noir/ Skin Opulent & Eye Opulent After insisting on a refund, they refunded only a small protion. Then they immediately took the money out of my account again. They did this twice, while emailing a notice that they refunded all monies Internet California and New York Author: Savannah, Tennessee BBB Better Business Bureau: Rejuva Complex Skincare Ltd Internet

3, Report #1341902

Dec 07 2016
Expo Petroleum and Gas LLC Texas and Nigeria Seers Oil and Trading Ltd Signing of contracts and not honoring agreements - no proof of products Dallas Texas Author: Bethesda, Maryland Questionable Activities: Expo Petroleum and Gas LLC Texas and Nigeria Nationwide

Dec 06 2016
H & R Block - Margaret, (Marge) Manager... BEWARE H&R Block; Preparer made significant error, costing us $1384.87. Won't honor Peace of Mind Guarantee. Keeps giving run around. Colorado Springs CO Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Income Tax Service: H & R Block Falcon, Colorado

Dec 06 2016
Bright Now Dental - Westminster CO I over paid $76.00 and Bright Now refuses to reimburse my over payment. Westminster Colorado Author: Denver, Colorado Dental Services: Bright Now Dental - Westminster CO Westminster, Colorado

Dec 06 2016
FINANCE & LAW CONSULTING LIMITED Financial fraudIn 17. November 2016, my taiwan based client spoke to Mr.Grant Wilfort of ABC 74 LIMITED .,UK Ltd. and expressed his interest in confirming an order to acquire a Bank Guarantee for EUR $ 40 million. The client was sent a contract, which he discussed in detail with his attorney and decided to go ahead with it. ENGLAND Nationwide
Author: inode, Alabama Business Consultants: FINANCE & LAW CONSULTING LIMITED Nationwide

Dec 05 2016
autoknife.com roadsideimports received misrepresented, and broken items, junk bennet CO. Author: mangum, Oklahoma Specialty Stores: autoknife.com Internet

Dec 05 2016
Online Trading Academy My Experience with Online Trading Academy at the Woodland Hills, CA location Woodland Hills, CA Nationwide Author: Woodlan Hills, California Investment Brokers: Online Trading Academy Nationwide

Dec 04 2016
EVALINA SKIN SERUMS TAKE MONEY FOR A 15 DAY TRIAL STARTING DAY OF ORDER AND NOT GET UNTIL 9 OR MORE DAYS LATER THEN TAKE FULL AMOUNT OF $98.41AURORA,CO 8000 AURORA, cOLORADO 80071 Author: WILMINGTON, North Carolina Eye Care: EVALINA SKIN SERUMS Internet

Dec 03 2016
ABC 74 LTD C/O MCCURRACH UK LIMITED 74 WATERLOO STREET GLASGOW G27DJ U.K Company Reg No : SC144755 Represented by : Grant Wilfort Nationality : BRITISH Passport No : (((REDACTED))) Telephone No : (((REDACTED))) Provider’s Email : grantwilfort@workmail.com Standby Letter of Credit Fraud BRITISH BRITISH
Author: BRITISH , Iowa Business Consultants: ABC 74 LTD Nationwide

Dec 01 2016
William ONeil + Co $50,000 worth of damages/repairs/scratches to our brand new glass Los Angeles California Author: Los Angeles, California Cleaning Services: Fish Window Cleaning Internet

Dec 01 2016
Cabins of Gatlinburg - DO NOT RENT FROM THIS CO. - FRAUDULENT/UNPROFESSIONAL RIP OFF/ LOW LIFES Gatlinburg Tennessee Author: Alabama Lodging: Cabins of Gatlinburg Gatlinburg, Tennessee

Nov 30 2016
Gunther vw of Fort lauderdale On November 17, 2016, I Adrian Oriolo arrived to Gunther Fort Lauderdale looking for a Vw GTI 4 doors, I has previously talked to Daniel Guzman. I have found the car I was looking for and We started negotiating . I did explain my wife was the purchaser but I was making the deal and after offer was accepted I was going to ask her to come and sign paperwork, the only reason is because we have children's and she couldn't be here, Also they knew I was trading in a 2014 Fort Explorer witch was left over 4 payments of $378. Today November 29, 2016 my wife Flavia Abarca called Ford asking for the final bill and they don't have the Explorer yet. We want some answer from you, before we start contacting VW corporate and hiring a lawyer. Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Hollywood, Florida Auto Dealers: Gunther vw of Fort lauderdale Florida

Nov 30 2016
Tradorax Tradorax Binary Option trading platformTradorax Option tradingTradorax Binary trading options Tradorax took all of my account and locked me out from logging on to their site! London United Kingdom Author: Springville, Utah Investment Brokers: Tradorax London ,

Nov 30 2016
CTVCOM (Cartronics) ... 7eleven, Mastercard, PSCU, Denver CO... I'm a victim of fraudulent skimming which occurred just yesterday, Tuesday, Nov. 29, 2016. The theft took place on two separate occasions. Its occurrence happened at your ATM inside of a 7eleven, located on Wadsworth Blvd., in Westminster CO. My card has been cancelled . The card company had no resolve except reporting it to my bank and that my bank would contact me. My questions to your company, is, how in this world can you allow such to happen? Concerned and angry ... Lakewood Colorado Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Credit Card Processing Companies: CTVCOM (Cartronics) ... Lakewood, Colorado

Nov 29 2016
Aeterek Jason laschenzen elite-tech technologies Shenzen aterek technology co China Nationwide
Author: Richboro, Pennsylvania Miscellaneous Electronics: Aeterek Nationwide

Nov 28 2016
Best Service CO Annoying calls, False promises, Culver City California Author: Davis, California Collection Agency's: Best Service CO Culver City, California

Nov 28 2016
Event Resources Co folding chairs and tables Scammed me of my money Culver City, CA Internet Author: Marabella, Nebraska Event Planners & Sites: Event Resources Co Internet

Nov 28 2016
J.R. WOODWORKS REMODELING CO., INC. James Baugher Took my money and didnt complete the Remodel work. Atlanta Georgia Author: Atlanta, Georgia Building Services: J.R. WOODWORKS REMODELING CO., INC. Atlanta, Georgia

Nov 27 2016
Fineline Fence Company Shane Davis Fineline Fence Co Threats of physical violence after no replies or communication Commerce Texas Date Corrections Author: Caddo Mills, Texas Builders & Contractors: Fineline Fence Company Commerce, Texas

Nov 25 2016
Linas Barauskas - lb eurocraft, ltd Be careful doing business with people you know! Palos Hills Illinois Author: Tinley Park, Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: Linas Barauskas Palos Hills, Illinois

Nov 23 2016
Nick's Meat Co' Meat Truck Scam Phoenix Arizona Author: Sun City West, Arizona Food Stores: Nick's Meat Co' Phoenix, Arizona

Nov 23 2016
Mercury Leads PLEASE RUN!! NEVER WORK FOR THIS COMPANY!! Denver Co Author: East Point, Georgia Telemarketing Companies: Mercury Leads Denver, Georgia

Nov 23 2016
Lighthouse Chomchuma Scam from - Hua Yite Industrial Co.,Limited Germiston Nationwide
Author: Germiston, Alabama Drug Manufacturers: Lighthouse Nationwide

Nov 22 2016
Plastics and Co-Packs L.L.C. Bottles 4 You Inferior and unusable plastic PET bottles and refused to refund or return. Lost THOUSANDS San Diego California Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Manufacturers: Plastics and Co-Packs L.L.C. San Diego, California