occasions

Your Search | air 7 seas

Jul 30 2014
Rev. Jasjit Singh pastor Punjabi Christian Fellowship ChurchPunjabi Masihi Sat Sang Jasjit Singh borrowed the sum of $2023.00 for air fare for his family from India to USA and other accommodation expenses in Sacramento. CA. He denied to pay me back after his family well settled. I filed lawsuit after all remedies failed to collect money from him. The small claims division of Superior Court of CA ordered him to pay me the lump sum money amount of $2500.00 plus interest twice in 2013 but he denied to pay judgment. He is willfully not paying judgment and contempt of court. He has committed frauds with several individuals and organizations since his arrival in the US with R1 visa and sought asylum fraudulently. Rancho Cordova California Author: sacramento, California Civil Rights Violators: Rev. Jasjit Singh pastor Rancho Cordova, California

Jul 30 2014
Precision Air and Heating Precision Air & Heating Don't trust this company! They took $2,700 of my money with nothing to show for it. Chandler Arizona Author: Arizona Utility Companies: Precision Air and Heating Chandler , Arizona

Jul 30 2014
dunkin donuts bp on erie ave. trace #00005543 acct/card;1864 7/29/14 19:04:23 philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Credit Card Processing Companies: dunkin donuts bp on erie ave. philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Jul 30 2014
7 Min Loan Cash loan Nationwide Author: Raleigh, North Carolina Cash Services: 7 Min Loan Nationwide

Jul 30 2014
Ausmausco Pharma, Co., Ltd www.metal-pro.net/Rare-Metals, Aileen Company Scam, do not send money by wire or western Union over seas Shanghai China Author: Pinellas Park, Florida Liars: Ausmausco Pharma, Co., Ltd Shanghai, Select State/Province

Jul 29 2014
Blue Sky Duct Cleaning and Indoor Quality Air BEWARE OF THIS DEAL ON LIVING SOCIAL! Denver, CO Nationwide Author: Centennial, Colorado Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Blue Sky Duct Cleaning Nationwide

Jul 29 2014
Insta Loan Sandy Springs, GA Equity Auto Loan Stalked,called 6-7 times per day, Georgia Author: Atlanta, Georgia BBB Better Business Bureau: Insta Loan Sandy Springs, GA Select State/Province

Jul 29 2014
Air Care Service& Duct cleaning Atlanta Deceptive advertising and shoddy service and outrageously overcharge customers Atlanta Georgia Author: Marietta, Georgia Dry Cleaners: Air Care Service& Duct cleaning Atlanta Nationwide

Jul 29 2014
CDL Rental TX Weatherford aka CDL Rental TX, SCAM Beware of CDL Rental TX Weatherford aka CDL Rental TX. Total Joke & Horrible Service CDL Rental TX. Failed the air brake test. I had to reschedule & it put me past my 90 days. I was told their equipment was up to date but it was old, falling apart & worn out. Weatherford Texas
Author: Springtown, Texas Truck Rentals: CDL Rental TX Weatherford Weatherford, Texas

Jul 28 2014
auravie They suckered me! It was supposed to be a free trial offer of a 30 day supply. Only pay shipping and handling. What they DON'T tell you is that the trial is only 10 days long. It took 7 for me to get my order, so by the time I got my package, it was almost too late to complain. Also, I didn't get charged the 97.88 (putting me into overdraft) until 12 days had passed. So, I had NO IDEA about the nearly 100 dollar charge! Shame on you AuraVie! You blood-sucking con artists!!! Van Nuys California Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Miscellaneous Companies: auravie Van Nuys, California

Jul 28 2014
Air Pets Services VPI Pet Life Insurance Puppy Scam Colorado Springs, Colorado Internet Author: Riverview, Florida Animal Abuse: Air Pets Services Internet

Jul 28 2014
Macey & Aleman/ Legal Helpers Long Beach Ca. I too am A vicitim of this company. After paying all the necessary fees to file Chapter 7 bankruptcy, I find out the company has went out of business. Long Beach California Author: Compton, California Credit & Debt Services: Macey & Aleman/ Legal Helpers Long Beach Ca. Long Beach, California

Jul 28 2014
George W. Bush ripoff Bush is a repulsive president who lied to invade a sovereign nation for OIL and hikes the gas prices for Americans! Washington District of Columbia Author: Tupper Lake, New York Federal Government: George W. Bush Nationwide

Jul 28 2014
Allegiant Air Greyhound Bus of the Sky Threatened to have me arrested if I would not give up my paid for seat to severely obese woman Cedar Rapids Iowa Author: Cedar Falls, Iowa Airlines: Allegiant Air Cedar Rapids, Iowa

Jul 28 2014
Broward Factory Service we have the gold contract for our air conditioner and they can't seem to fix it and we have the gold contract which is states they are supposed to replace when they can't fix but its seems always to be our fault why its not working and they refuse to replace like the contract states. Hollywood Florida Author: Davie, Florida Appliances: Broward Factory Service Hollywood , Florida

Jul 28 2014
All My Sons Moving and Storage - Doug Faggiani, Kurt, Kenya Showed up 7 hours late w/ an exhausted crew that was pulled off another job, pack for 4 hours but charged us for 2 days, refused to give us an inventory, have yet to give us a claim form for our insurance company, lost 20% of our property and delivered someone elses mattress ,nice, have ignored calls and emails. We are a military family we have moved often, we know how it should go, but this company after bragging about the pro atheletes they have moved treated a veteran with utter disrespect. Stay tuned, as we don't have our bed to sleep in yet we seem to be getting more and more angry as time tics by and we won't be going away quietly. Which is what this company seems to be hoping for. Stratford, Connecticut Nationwide Author: Denver, Colorado Moving Companies: All My Sons Moving and Storage Nationwide

Jul 28 2014
inside global yster shopper Derius Hadley They sent me a check that i deposited to the bank. I pulled out that same amount to perform the myster shop. Three days later the bank called and said that was a fraudgelent check. So the money i used to do the secret shop was mine. This happend on 7/12/14. They have been giving me the run around on when i would get my money back. Houston Nationwide Author: Houston, Texas Customer: inside global yster shopper Nationwide

Jul 24 2014
National Notary Network Florida Notary Network/123 Plus Notary LLC More hot air and empty promises of repayment Internet Author: Sarasota, Florida Seminar Programs: National Notary Network Internet

Jul 23 2014
linda ankney charged me 180.00 for 7 small books that i believed were .99 each edmond ok Author: edmond, Oklahoma Book Publishers: linda ankney Internet

Jul 21 2014
Pharmacy-Network.com Email response = Slow, Accepted $ = Yes, Product delivery to date = None, 24/7 Order track +/or Live customer service = Unavailable Internet Author: MCKINNEY, Texas Pharmacies: Pharmacy Network Internet

Jul 19 2014
All American auto I canceled this policy within the 30 day period allowed. I was told refund would take 7-10 days. That was 22 days ago I called on 6/30 and was told that the person handling my refund was no longer with the company and they would have to start the process all over. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Foxborough , Massachusetts Car Insurance: All American auto Las Vegas, Nevada

Jul 18 2014
7 minute loan loans of america scammed me out of $300 florida Author: Newport, New Hampshire Unusual Rip-Off: 7 minute loan Florida

Jul 17 2014
Serenity 7 Styles Ulrica Bailey Fraud, Liar, Scam Artist, Broke McDonough Georgia Author: mobile, Alabama Modeling & Talent Agencies: Serenity 7 Styles McDonough, Georgia

Jul 15 2014
Pet air Carrier Ripped off in July 2014 Roswell Georgia Author: Atlanta, Georgia Animal Services: Pet air Carrier Select State/Province

Jul 15 2014
Cox Communications Cox Cable fraud, slander, extortion,credit card fraud, fraudulent business accounting,theft,bait and switch, misrepresentation,lack of security over customers private data, releasing private data to questionable over seas interest without customer's consent or concern to safety and well being of Cox Communications customers Phoenix, Arizona Author: Phoenix AZ, Arizona Media: Cox Communications Phoenix, Arizona

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC