AIR 7 SEAS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Air 7 Seas
There may be more specific results for "Air 7 Seas"
For more specific results for "Air 7 Seas"
Showing 1-25 of 38,623 Found Reports For more specific results for "Air 7 Seas"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 21 2017
Perennial Care UGA, CHUBBS, Multi-Plan The rep's name was Danny Schoenberg, he told me from the get to, THIS IS HEALTH INSURANCE. His # is 844-263-8685 X-677. I was supposed to get a membership packet in the mail 7 days after I enrolled, NEVER RECEIVED IT. Nationwide Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin Health Insurance: Perennial Care Nationwide

Aug 21 2017
GR&Bloom Diet Supplement They took 79.95, out of my account, before I got the product. I returned the product on 7/12/17, and still no refund. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Richmond, California Liars: GR&Bloom Las Vegas, Nevada

Aug 21 2017
utherverse- redlight center, Brian Shuster owner of the game they banned me for no reason from the game after i have been in the game 7 years and will not tell me why.  British Columbia Added news about there own rules there breaking they didnt comply with Author: rockford, Illinois Adult Web Site: utherverse-red light center ancouver,, British Columbia

Aug 21 2017
Elly's World I purchased Ellys professional hair steamer online after i saw an ad on Facebook that sent me to Ellys world for $49.97. I received confirmation email but when I go to check on my order it says the URL is no longer available. I made this purchase on Aug 7  Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Beauty Products: Elly's World Internet

Aug 21 2017
Full House Movers (in Washington), Triple 7 Movers (in Nevada), Full House Movers (in California) Worst moving company I've ever seen!! Kent Washington Author: Auburn, Washington Moving Companies: Full House Movers Kent, Washington

Aug 20 2017
STRATXMARKETS STRATXMARKETS WILL SCAM YOU! Marshall Islands Internet Stratmarkets-Scam-Fight-Back Author: Birmingham, Kentucky Online Trading: STRATXMARKETS Internet

Aug 20 2017
Johnny londoff chevrolet I bought a 2013 Chevy sonic with just over 20k they had a faulty hose that cause repair shops to miss diagnosed issue after I get it repaired I receive a notice advising me of the issue I take my receipts to them they wouldn't pay for the misdiagnosed parts which cost me &900 they have me $113 for the hose I've only had this car for a little over a year 20 k miles now 6 months later the check engine lights on again and my air conditioner is out they won't lift a finger to helpings never heard of a air conditioning unit going out on a 3 year old car they are a bunch of scams you might be alright if you buy a new car bit dont buy a used car they are sleazy Florissant missiuri Missouri Author: Hazelwood, Missouri Auto Dealers: Johnny londoff chevrolet Florissant , Missouri

Aug 19 2017
allumiderm I order a sample off the internet for skin remedy formula and qci eyelastic for $4.95 shipping and was billed $10.90 (which i pd. I never rec'd the samples except a .50oz rejuvenating eye cream and .5 oz of luxurious moisturizing anti-aging serum. I then was bill on my visa billed for $89.95 for the skin remedy formula and $86.95 for the qci eyelastic. when i called the co, the lady stated that that was the samples. I was to call co and cn after 7 or 10 days or i would be billed for it. I went on the web and couldn't find that in writing and it wasn't in with my shippment. she stated that i could get 50% off my bill. but that was the only thing i could get back. and if i saw a lawyer, i would not get the 50%off. so i still owe them $86.95. what a rip off and i told her thAT they were ripping people off. thank you for your help allumiderm 1175 baker st ste E19228 costa mesa ca costa mesa ca 92626-1169* California Author: taylorville, Illinois Skin Care: allumiderm Internet

Aug 19 2017
Myatt and Bates Heating and Air Installed A/C unit incorrectly, mold in house, very sick, did not respond for help. Water damage from unit Charleston South Carolina
Author: Sullivan's Island, South Carolina Electrical Services: Myatt and Bates Heating and Air Charleston,

Aug 18 2017
woww fashion Elly's World I order the Elly's professional steam hair straightener, received a confirmation email on 7/25/17@2:36pm, but never received any tracking information. When I replied to the link in the email, and also sent a separate email to them, they never responded Internet Author: Jennings, Louisiana Miscellaneous Electronics: woww fashion Internet

Aug 18 2017
Elly's World Steam hair straightener I ordered their steam straightener online and was charged $49.99 from my checking account on 7/31/2017. I have not received my product and cannot contact the company. Internet Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Hair Salons: Elly's World Internet

Aug 18 2017
Whitecollaradvice.com Justin Paperny, ETIKALLC, Michael Santos, Justin Paperny is a thief! Calabassas California Notice of Lawsuit and Request for Discovery Author: Bloomington , Indiana Questionable Activities: Whitecollaradvice.com Internet

Aug 18 2017
Matt hagberg Blue Cloud Deals I ordered a Sauna Shape and Sauna Pants from this company. I emailed them and asked where my products were and received an email 2 weeks later stating it takes them 3-5 weeks to process the order and ship. They also gave me a tracking number. I purchased my items on July 3rd, 2018 and it is now been almost 7 weeks since my order. Internet
Author: Ripon, Wisconsin Weightloss Programs: Matt hagberg Internet

Aug 18 2017
Jones Junction Kia Gives outrageous quotes on minor repairs Bel Air Maryland Dealership Author: edgewood, Maryland Auto Mechanics: Jones Junction Kia Bel Air, Maryland

Aug 17 2017
Action air conditioning Inc. David Russell Tampa Florida Author: Tampa, Florida Consumer Services: Action air conditioning Inc. Tampa, Florida

Aug 17 2017
alpine direct living air cleaner deceptive springfield Oregon Need to apoligize.... Author: Yulee, Florida Personal Services: alpine direct living air cleaner springfield, Oregon

Aug 17 2017
HouseDataOnline.com TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: HomeDataOnline.com | RIPOFF REPORT VERIFIED SAFE ™ …businesses you can trust. HouseDataOnline.com provides high quality property history reports to help you make an informed decision before purchasing a property. We're dedicated to providing the most updated and accurate information possible as well as a strong commitment to customer satisfaction. HouseDataOnline.com provides 24/7 phone support, live chat and email support to help you with any questions you may have. HouseDataOnline.com receives a positive rating for their commitment to the Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. HouseDataOnline.com made a serious commitment to a 100% customer satisfaction money back guarantee & 30 day warranty lets customers feel safe confident and secure when they choose HouseDataOnline.com.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Real Estate Services: HouseDataOnline.com TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. HouseDataOnline.com is a US based, Property History Record Provider offering premium property history records and reports as well as customer support 24/7 via phone, email and live chat. HomeReportStore.com has the data that a real estate agent won't tell you. HouseDataOnline.com’s system allows you to quickly access all publicly available information about a property before you buy. Montgomery, Alabama

Aug 17 2017
Terminix 7/8/17 signed contract and as of 8/17/17 the work has not been completed. Continue to have evidence of mice inside my home. Johnson city Tennessee Author: Kingsport, Tennessee Exterminating: Terminix Johnson city, Tennessee

Aug 16 2017
Multiplan AKA Unified plus/NCE Unfortunately, I fell for another insurance scam. I am a vulnerable widow on disability. I lost my son to brain cancer 7 months after disconnecting my husband of 32 yrs from life support. I called begging and crying and they sent me an e-mail claiming the Another company who does not care if they rip-off a grieving widow who lost a child 7 months later. They are pure evil. Avoid them like the plague. Wisconsin Author: Henderson, Nevada Health Insurance: Multiplan AKA Unified plus/NCE Internet

Aug 16 2017
New Start Media LLC charged twice for a 3.75 x 7 double business card ad that was never even published Davenport Iowa New Start Media Scam Author: Katonah, New York Advertising / Deceptive: New Start Media LLC Davenport, Iowa

Aug 16 2017
ONLINERESOLVE.COM Mr. Adrian Clayborn/completed all the initial plan/sale. Alena Cook initial contact person, she transferred me to Adrian, at phone #18883897614 on 7/3/2016 I was sold a Computer Protection Plan for 3 years for a total of $199.99 to cover from 7/3/2016 to 7/3/2019, that would provide full coverage protection for my computer that I could call anytime 24hours a day for assistance with my computer issues/problems. Internet  Author: Ogden, Utah Internet Fraud: ONLINERESOLVE.COM Internet

Aug 16 2017
Kenmark Air Replaced Coils but did not install the TXV valve. Fort Myers Florida Author: Naples, Florida Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Kenmark Air Fort Myers, Florida

Aug 16 2017
choice home warranrty https://choicehomewarranty.com we had been with Choice home warranty a long time and rarely used them, but about 7 months ago we called because our refrigerator stopped cooling. . National Nationwide Author: HEMPHILL, Texas Attorney Generals: Miscellaneous Companies: choice home warranrty Nationwide