Your Search | air parcel express, apx, shipping worldwide.com, freight calculator.com

May 03 2016
Dermafi Defend Skin, Save Skin, Skinfresh2day Scam Introductory offer results in major billing besides just the shipping charge as advertised Ashtabula Ohio Author: LaGrange, Georgia Drug Manufacturers: Dermafi Ashtabula, Ohio

May 03 2016
LIFE ON AIR BODY BEAUTY AND TRUTH RIPOFF COMPANY ST. LOUIS MO Author: Cleveland, New York Alternative Health: LIFE ON AIR BODY

May 03 2016
STAMPS.COM charge me 15.99 dollar at the begining of every month for nothing. And, they never told me they will do this. In fact, they told me (I made phone call when I try to use STAMPS.COM) here is no additional fee when use STAMPS.COM, but this is lie. Internet Author: columbus, Indiana Shipping Companies: STAMPS.COM Internet

May 02 2016
Mimotron Group Inc. Ebay Sent wrong product, charged return shipping, and a re-stock fee! Chino California Author: , Television Parts & Services: Mimotron Group Inc. Chino, California

May 02 2016
5avefashion,, ALLCO inc (shipping),Revolve Outlet I've been a victim of this person selling fake north face. I've return the product and still have not receive my funds back. I've contacted my bank and their doing an investigation on this site. Who knows . No address is listed Internet Author: Little ferry, New Jersey Unusual Rip-Off: 5avefashion Internet

May 02 2016
AR500 Armor Bad customer service, bad shipping standards, recalled products Phoenix, Arizona Nationwide Author: Henderson, Nevada Gun Shops: AR500 Armor Nationwide

May 02 2016
Iceberg Cups Ordered a 30 oz. powder coated pink yeti rambler from the site because it was on sale. I spent close to $50, with shipping included. I never received an invoice or confirmation with shipping information.  Internet Author: Indianola , Mississippi BBB Better Business Bureau: Iceberg Cups Internet

May 01 2016
RACB Enterprises LLC Dervina firming creamDervina Advanced Eye serum Was charged for 2 products that were offered as a trial product. Only charge was for separate shipping. No mention of any future charges. Sandy UT Author: Woodway, Texas Alternative Health: RACB Enterprises LLC Internet

May 01 2016
Beauty Impressions The company does not clearly and openly lets you know under what conditions they send you the product. You need to look somewhere on their website for the information; otherwise you only know that they send you a product to try for a shipping and handling fee. When you are not satisfied with the product (it caused a really severe reaction of my eyes [EyeVibe] and burning sensation with redness of my skin [Skin Element]), they ask you to send the product back. Otherwise, they will charge you a monthly fee of about $90; and it is still not clear to me if it is for one or two products. My credit cad company representative advised me to block their charges since they may still charge me after canceling. I would never recommend neither the products nor the company to anybody. Pacoima California Author: Skokie, Illinois Beauty Products: Beauty Impressions Internet

May 01 2016
American express serve This is a prepaid card that is stealing my money Nationwide Incorrect Author: Willingboro, New Jersey Banks: American express serve Nationwide

Apr 30 2016
Express Scripts No compassion for patients at all!!! Las Vegas Nevada A bit misdirected Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Pharmacies: Express Scripts Las Vegas, Nevada

Apr 30 2016
PREMIUM AUTO MOVERS low bidder beaware Miami Florida Author: Dallas, Texas Auto Shipping Companies: PREMIUM AUTO MOVERS Miami, Florida

Apr 30 2016
Citizen Shipper Jennifer Buchanan scam fake service theft cancelled shipment Longview Texas Author: Glendale, California Shipping Companies: Citizen Shipper Longview, Texas

Apr 30 2016
Vitier Eye Serum, Santa Ana, CA I ordered online afree sample of Vitier Eye Serum and paid $9.99 for shipping. I received my first sample and now for past 4 mos. Complex in Nevad Santa Ana, CA Internet Author: Congers,, New York Eye Care: Vitier Eye Serum, Santa Ana, CA Internet

Apr 30 2016
Advantage Rental Car & One-Travel CHECK BEFORE YOU GO!!! Internet Author: fmb, Alabama Air Travel: Advantage Rental Car Internet

Apr 30 2016
GARMIN Needed to update maps on our Garmin GPS. Logged on and created an account. Purchased the lifetime maps update for $89.99. Downloaded the program necessary Garmin Express. Got everything up an working and then epic failure -- There was an error installing the program. Shut it all down, started from scratch. EPIC FAILURE. Tried it on another computer. SAME EPIC FAILURE. Searched the webs for solutions only to find there are none and that people have been reporting this SAME problem since 2011. So, called the bank and launched an investigation to get my money back. We'll see what happens. Nationwide Author: Ocala, Florida Miscellaneous Electronics: GARMIN Nationwide

Apr 30 2016
TRIAD TRUCKING Leader express Driver owes me my 2pay checks.wont even call or respond CRYSTAL LAKE Illinois Author: mishawaka, Indiana Financial Services: TRIAD TRUCKING CRYSTAL LAKE, Illinois

Apr 30 2016
Portrait-Painting.com charged me 3 times of true shipping cost, paintings are from China, not from US Houston Texas Author: San Carlos, California Artist Galleries: Portrait-Painting.com Houston, Texas

Apr 29 2016
EE & P E E and P E E & P EE&P Ordered bowflex cables. Not as described. Cost $46 in shipping and their restocking fees. Gladwin Michigan
Author: Franktown, Colorado Sporting Goods: EE & P Gladwin, Michigan

Apr 29 2016
Southeastern Freight Hit by a Southeastern Freight Truck almost a month ago and still no resolution for car or personal injuries Lexington South Carolina Author: Shreveport, Louisiana Trucking Companies: Southeastern Freight Lexington, South Carolina

Apr 29 2016
Member Fulfillment LLC I signed an agreement to work from home by receiving and shipping products. I worked for a month and when the time came to get paid, never received a paycheck. Internet Author: Jacksonville, Florida Questionable Activities: Member Fulfillment LLC Internet

Apr 29 2016
Manna Freight Shipping Fraudulent and Negligent Shipping Practices Mendota Heights, MN Nationwide
Author: New York, New York Shipping & Handling: Manna Freight Shipping Nationwide

Apr 29 2016
Boost Mobile Their return policy is a JOKE. They INCLUDE THE DAYS OF SHIPPING IN THE 10 DAY RETURN PERIOD California Internet Author: Randleman, North Carolina Cellular Phone Companies: Boost Mobile Internet

Apr 28 2016
Shenzhen MageLei Electronic and Technology Co., Ltd. Stark Xu Refuses to pay Return shipping, lied multiple times, and sells trademarked merchandise ShenZhen Internet
Author: Metairie, Louisiana Miscellaneous Electronics: Shenzhen MageLei Electronic and Technology Co., Ltd. Internet

Apr 28 2016
Vita luminance DZM*original skin AFV* Derma vibrant The DZM *Original SKIN AFVA* Permavibrant There was an offer on line you got free anti wrinkle cream and an eye serum for free just had to pay shipping charges. So fifteen days after ordering the product and receiving it they charged me $92.53 & 97.81 plus over draft fees on my bank account. Internet Author: Medical lake , Washington $$ REWARDS Offered: Vita luminance Internet