Customer satisfaction commitment: apx | Ripoff Report

Your Search | air parcel express, apx, shipping worldwide.com, freight calculator.com

Sep 04 2015
Lunate Skin Scam said free trail offer for just shipping costs , have charge me for 2 months worth of products I did not order. I am talking about almost$400.00 charged to my bank account. Called them and they were very rude had to cancel my AtM card to make sure no other charges are made by them bank is investigating now Internet Author: Brooksville, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Lunate Skin Internet

Sep 04 2015
epromove.com Express Product Mover.qmsships.com, FRAUD.... Fraud epromove company, dont pay after completed JOB.... lithuania Internet Author: weston, Florida Computer Fraud: epromove.com Internet

Sep 04 2015
Miravie Skin Care Miravie Eye Cream Credit Card charged $174.90 plus $10.90 shipping Casper Wyoming Author: evansville, Indiana Bait-and-Switch: Miravie Skin Care Casper, Wyoming

Sep 04 2015
Realestateexpress American School of Real Estate Express Very Poor Customer Service - Do not use this site Nationwide Author: New York Adult Career & Continuing Education: Realestateexpress Nationwide

Sep 03 2015
Shaffer & Sons Heating & Cooling \ Air Conditioning Contractor Left my family and I with no AC for almost two weeks due to their unprofessionala work and services Scottsdale Arizona Author: Arizona Electrical Services: Shaffer & Sons Heating & Cooling \ Scottsdale, Arizona

Sep 03 2015
Samba Express Inc They took a $20.00 deposit for a road test then took another $20.00 for the test which wasn't taken because my friend had forgot his permit. So they kept the other $20.00 saying it was part of the test which was never taken. So they took the whole $40.00 for a test that was never taken. I understand that they could keep the deposit but they took the other 20.00 just for us to be told that he couldn't take the test because he forgot his permit and to make another appointment and it would cost another $35.00 to retake a test that was never taken in the first place. How can they get away with something like this they are ripping people off money. Especially when we live like 20 minutes to get there. Warren Michigan Author: Roseville , Michigan Unusual Rip-Off: Samba Express Inc Warren, Michigan

Sep 02 2015
waynedaltonparts.com, EDG INC, Express Garage Doors Inc Do not use this company they will take your money and not send you the parts idaho Author: glendale, Arizona Garage Door Companies: waynedaltonparts.com Nationwide

Sep 02 2015
Nolan Transportation Group, Inc. NTG Scam artists that don't pay their carriers. Scam Trucking companies, Short pay invoices. In Collection Marietta Georgia
NOLAN / NTG are liars Author: Columbus, Ohio Trucking Companies: Nolan Transportation Group, Inc. Marietta, Georgia

Sep 02 2015
(((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) | RIPOFF REPORT POST-PUBLICATION CONTENT REVIEW: EDITORIAL REDACTIONS | - Primary School teacher (((REDACTED))) Inappropriate sexual behaviour Cobden, Other
bs and (((REDACTED)))head trips Author: Sandvika, Public Schools: (((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) Nationwide

Sep 02 2015
Natural Beauty Hair Salon / ES Hair / Qingdao ES Hair Hair vendor will convince you to buy hair using Paypal, charge extra fees and lie about shipping Qingdao Shandong
Author: Chicago, Illinois Beauty Products: Natural Beauty Hair Internet

Sep 01 2015
house of beauty world I ordered a product on August 20, 2015 they charged my visa card on August 20, 2015 they told me I would receive it within 5-7 business days. I called customer service they told me they don't know. what happened and it was shipped out on Aug 31st and I would get an e-mail with shipping info. I never received anything or my order. Internet Author: Oak Park, Michigan Beauty Products: house of beauty world Internet

Sep 01 2015
JustFly Innefficient bait and switch Unknown Internet Author: San Antonio, Texas Air Travel: JustFly Internet

Sep 01 2015
Cellularoutfitters Bidding shipping cost Internet Author: Grand Rapids, Michigan Unusual Rip-Off: Cellularoutfitters Internet

Sep 01 2015
k&b transportation Western livestock express South Sioux City Nebraska Author: Coweta, Oklahoma Trucking Companies: k&b transportation South Sioux City, Nebraska

Sep 01 2015
BOOST MOBILE Express wireless, Peter Lied to me being deceptive to make sale then called me liar and refused refund Stuart Florida Author: Stuart, Florida Specialty Stores: BOOST MOBILE Stuart, Florida

Sep 01 2015
Yasuko Garlington Affiliated US Army agent with City Sprint Courier Services Diplomatic shipping scam artist scammed $45K Sarasota Florida
Author: Houston, Texas Shipping Companies: Yasuko Garlington Sarasota, Florida

Sep 01 2015
Expresso Shipping Lines threaten, lie, steal California is where they said who knows though Internet Author: Bluffton, South Carolina Computer Fraud: Expresso Shipping Lines Internet

Sep 01 2015
K.K. Nash, Planet Metals FRAUDULENT COMPANY & INDIVIDUAL, SIGNED A LEGAL CONTRACT, TOOK MONEY, SENT NO SHIPPING DOCUMENTS, KEPT DELAYING RESPONSE AND STOPPED COMMUNICATION AFTER Stamford Connecticut Author: Mumbai, Alabama Scrap Yard: K.K. Nash, Planet Metals Stamford, Connecticut

Aug 31 2015
Ares Product Management Pegasus Fullfillment LLC I ordered two free bottles of diet pills paid the shipping of $4.95 my daughter ordered the same was charged $8.00 for shipping. I did not order any more bottles three weeks later was charged $89.96 and $89.92 I did not auth. them to charge my card for any thing else. can not get a hold of anyone phone number does not work. These companies that charge without authorization should be shut down. Dallas Texas Author: Sevierville, Tennessee Alternative Health: Ares Product Management Dallas, Texas

Aug 31 2015
Clean Air Lawn Care Charged extra for months when no care was provided.  Corvallis Oregon Author: Eugene, Oregon Landscaping: Clean Air Lawn Care Corvallis, Oregon

21, Report #1252070

Aug 31 2015
Freight Center Fraud Palm Harbor Florida Author: California Shipping Companies: Freight Center Nationwide

Aug 31 2015
PARCEL GROUP DANIEL EMERSON/LINDA I responded to an old junk mail I received concerning a work at home job Atlanta Georgia
Author: Atlanta, Georgia Work at Home Business: PARCEL GROUP Atlanta, Georgia

23, Report #1251910

Aug 30 2015
concerige construction concerige air dauphneearnestalex proferes bad people winterhaven Florida Author: bartow, Florida Home Improvements: concerige construction winterhaven, Florida

Aug 30 2015
GLSWITCHES GLOBAL EXPRESS SHIPPING Fake delivering service - Will pick up but will never deliver! New Jersey - Seattle Internet Author: Preston, Courier Services: GLSWITCHES Internet

Aug 30 2015
Amass International Freight Group Jinan Yaobang CNC Equipment Co., Ltd, Shanghai Amass International Freight Group, Jimmy Guan, Frank s**+ Amass International Group Inc. is holding my imported goods hostage trying to extort more money from me. Jamica (NY) New York Author: North Royalton, Ohio Shipping Companies: Amass International Freight Group Jamaica, New York