AIR PARCEL EXPRESS, APX, SHIPPING WORLDWIDE.COM, FREIGHT CALCULATOR.COM Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Air Parcel Express, APX, shipping worldwide.com, freight calculator.com
There may be more specific results for "Air Parcel Express, APX, shipping worldwide.com, freight calculator.com"
For more specific results for "Air Parcel Express, APX, shipping worldwide.com, freight calculator.com"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 21 2017
Rick at insense express Rick or mikayla I ordered product and spent $187.50 3 weeks ago and received nothing so I asked for a refund and still do not have it.was told by Rick it would be on my green dot card and it's still not refunded California Author: Coatsburg, Illinois Credit Card Fraud: Rick at insense express Internet

Jul 21 2017
givenbabies.us/Home.html http://givenbabies.us/avapupps.html Promised to deliver to my home puppy named Reese for $400.00 which included up-to-date shots, shipping, service to deliver Reese to my door next day. Jacksonville, Florida Author: CAMBRIDGE, Wisconsin Unusual Rip-Off: givenbabies.us/Home.html Nationwide

Jul 21 2017
argo air carla paid them 684.00 then didn't do anything right fort mohave Arizona Author: Fort Mohave, Arizona Consumer Services: argo air fort mohave, Arizona

Jul 21 2017
advanced cash express emailed me telling me they were filing an arrest warrent against me for a loan Nationwide Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Loans: advanced cash express

Jul 21 2017
Mountain Air Organic Beds Fraud Deceptive Poor Products Unsatisfied Customers Scam Dropship Liars Springdale Arkansas
Author: Springdale, Arkansas Bed & Bath: Mountain Air Organic Beds Springdale, Arkansas

Jul 21 2017
Luxia SKITTLE*AISTYSKINCARERENU FACE CREAM I never agreed to auto shipping and now my account has been charged 2 times once $98.41 & another for $97.41 Internet Author: Moscow Mills, Missouri Skin Care: Luxia Internet

Jul 21 2017
MTB Mechanical The company over charge me and did not fix my air-conditioner Matthews North Carolina Author: Concord, North Carolina Electrical Services: Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: MTB Mechanical Matthews, North Carolina

Jul 21 2017
encante eye cream I ordedr encante eye cream sample only.I learned later they will continue shipping&cancelled credit card sherman oaks California Author: los angeles, California Skin Care: encante eye cream sherman oaks, California

Jul 21 2017
Color by Pascal Color by Pascale had a sale for free makeup and you past for shipping and handling. I ordered products from them back in April 2017 and never received them. I attempted to contact them and noticed the website no longer exists. All of the conversations that were exchanged between Color by Pascale and myself via Facebook messenger are no longer available and they're Facebook page is no longer available. Internet Author: Baltimore, Maryland Beauty Products: Color Pascal Internet

Jul 21 2017
Pure body elite Garnocia cambogia They offered me a free trial ,just have to pay for the shipping, and they charged me $90 for no reason at all Internet Internet Author: Havertown, Pennsylvania Internet Services: Pure body elite Internet

Jul 21 2017
Sussie Cream-Sussie Serum scam, signed up for a free trail and only pay $1.99 for shipping, next month sent me cream and charged my acct $150 and bribed me before they would give me a cancellation number California Internet Author: Cranston, Rhode Island Sales People: Sussie Cream-Sussie Serum Internet

Jul 20 2017
World wide travels I bought 5 airline tickets & paid him full cash money of $5000.00 US dollars , he gave the print out of the ticket but didn't issue the ticket & it's not only my family there was hundreds of other people involved with that & he disappeared Jackson height New York Author: Ozone park, New York Air Travel: World wide travels Jackson height, New York

Jul 20 2017
Western Express liars all the way Nazareth Pennsylvania Author: shamokin, Pennsylvania Better Business Bureau: Western Express Nazareth, Pennsylvania

Jul 20 2017
DermiFi Just right beauty internet says you only pay shipping---then they charge 89.31 to credit card internet Internet Author: Painesville twp, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: DermiFi Internet

Jul 20 2017
DAR WATERFRONT & ASSOCIATES Belle Epoque I only received the sample and paid the shipping fee I do not owe anything this is a rip off a scam I wouldn't order anything that expense I dont have that kind of money . Charging me for something i didnt receive. I only receive a sample and paid the shipping haven't receive anything since Internet Author: Perkinsville, Vermont Consumer Services: DAR WATERFRONT & ASSOCIATES Internet

Jul 20 2017
Gentlemen's Jogger's We saw an ad on Facebook for sunglasses just pay shipping so we did; huge mistake!! They still have not come and it's been 3 months! After going back and reading the comments on the link, there are Thousands of people are having the exact same problem! These people are scammers and are taking a lot of money from people! We have tried several times to contact them but they do not get back to people's emails, all we receive is a message saying that our ticket has been created and then no response after that. I believe as though they may be mimicking the actual companies website which appears to actually be real but it's hard to tell. Internet
Author: Grand Isle, Vermont BBB Better Business Bureau: Gentlemen's Jogger's Internet

Jul 20 2017
Color by Pascale Pascal had free Matte moisture lipstick, and you pay for the shipping. I ordered this June 12th and I haven't receive anything yet and it's now July 20th. They advertised that it will be ten business days, that was a lie!!!! Plus I have emailed them too and no response. I have inform my bank of this situation. FRAUD STAY AWAY!!!!!! There is no street address initiated. Only email!! No state
Author: Jacksonville, Florida Cross-Border Scams: Color by Pascale Internet

Jul 20 2017
SkinfreshMD and Allurex-Offer GETFRESHHEALTHYLOOK and IMPROVEYOUTHFULLNESS offers a trial product , charged twice for shipping , after I canceled I was charged for a full size product . when called they said I accepted the terms .  Internet Author: LAS VEGAS, Nevada Skin Care: SkinfreshMD and Allurex-Offer Internet

Jul 20 2017
Total Skin Driecot Fitactive BRT Healthtrail Brother's Health Ordered free trial Derma Folia for shipping cost. Received another unordered shipment for $94.00. When you call them they hang up This happened twice. San Ysidro California
Author: Bridgewater, Massachusetts Skin Care: Total Skin San Ysidro, California

Jul 20 2017
Ryland Homes CalAtlantic Homes We bought a new Ryland home in Orlando FL in 2006. The AC system was improperly designed as they used a 2-ton cooling system to service a single 280 sq ft room. HVAC experts puzzled over this design. The poor design led to continual dampness and rampant mold growth in that room's air handling system. Orlando FL Nationwide Author: Orlando, Florida Builders & Contractors: Ryland Homes Nationwide

Finance Express LLC David L Huber Loan Fee Scam California Coto De Caza
This has been resolved Author: Saltburn-by-theSea, Other Loans: Finance Express LLC Nationwide

Jul 19 2017
American Express, American Express Credit Cards Continuing Illegal Scheme increasing interest rate and balance New York Nationwide Author: Kapolei, Hawaii Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: American Express Nationwide

Jul 19 2017
Truderm Agelesseyes Nubod 800-998-3446, Hydroskin 877-982-7446,Truderm Agelesseyes 800-995-7145Luminary skin careLumidaire Anti-aging face cream trylumidairefacecream.com SCAM Fraudulent charges to Visa, Ordered samples and paid only for shipping. then charges kept coming in Visa for $95+ each. Internet Author: Escondido, California Skin Care: Truderm Agelesseyes Internet

Jul 19 2017
enchanteyeserum andTDE*feelpleasant skin enchanteyeserum and TDE E*feelpleasant skin Joanna Gaines eye cream offered frere sample to pay shipping then told me there was no free sample that the charge was shipping for the next drop ship they sent Michigan 48047 Author: Gilbert, Arizona Skin Care: enchanteyeserum andTDE*feelpleasant skin Internet

Jul 19 2017
Express Scripts poor customer service Nationwide Author: exeter, Rhode Island Pharmacies: Express Scripts Nationwide