AIR PARCEL EXPRESS, APX, SHIPPING WORLDWIDE.COM, FREIGHT CALCULATOR.COM Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Air Parcel Express, APX, shipping worldwide.com, freight calculator.com
There may be more reports for "Air Parcel Express, APX, shipping worldwide.com, freight calculator.com"
For more results perform a general search for "Air Parcel Express, APX, shipping worldwide.com, freight calculator.com"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Mar 27 2017
Healthey They sent me a 14 day trial of their product at the shipping cost and then proceeded to charge me $169.25 on the 14th day No information on where to call or how to contact them before the 14 day period expired until the 14th day Internet
Author: Toms River, New Jersey Weightloss Programs: Healthey Internet

Mar 27 2017
UPS420.com Clone Queen Genetics inc. Brendon Kennedy aka Jay @ googleweed. Complete and total scam! These company's pretend to provide goods and services none of which are legitimate. Rancho Cucamonga, California Internet
Author: Westminster , Colorado Shipping & Handling: UPS420.com Internet

Mar 27 2017
glamzelle.com online boutique.order never arrives.take money from credit card plus shipping which is supposed to be free says canada i think china Internet Author: thiva, Alabama Clothing Stores: glamzelle.com Internet

Mar 25 2017
Amazing Pet Expos TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Amazing Pet Expos™ receives highest rating for their commitment to the Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program, has excellent ratings with BBBs across the country and Dun & Bradstreet. Customers feel safe, confident, and secure when they choose to do business with Amazing Pet Expos. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Amazing Pet Expos recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Ohio Air Dogs/Marie Goodwin known scammer and con-artist trying to scam Cleveland Pet Expo Author: Cleveland, Ohio Festivals & Event Services: Amazing Pet Expos TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Amazing Pet EXPOS produces consumer pet events, similar to home shows but for the pet world. Amazing Pet Expos have had 133 shows since 2009, and have hosted over 1.5 million attendees. Amazing Pet Expos is the leading national pet event company. Cleveland, Ohio

Mar 25 2017
Coal Cosmetics Double shipping and handling charges for FREE moisturizer/eye serum in same unlabeled box with no return address. Then get a charge for almost $90.00 on credit card bill. Called credit card issuer and was told all about scam and was given numbers to call. Got same speil about the discount offered to another victim. California California Author: Fort Walton Beach, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Coak California,

Mar 24 2017
Edreams Stole money Barcelona Spain Nationwide Author: Geraldine , Alabama Air Travel: Edreams Nationwide

Mar 23 2017
TOM TOP TECHNOLOGY antiquechina2009 on Ebay Where do I start? Let's see, first I purchase a Android cable box for $25.00 not bad right?. Then I waited for ever for it to arrive. Finally when it does arrive it doesn't even work Turn On When I tried to reach TOMTOP for assistance I am told that all of their items are tested before shipping them out. Sure! Just like the 1000 & 1 other items you sold to hardworking customers that did not work. I was ensured I would get a new item, tic toc it never came. I asked for a refund and they gave me the run around. YES! Finally I get a message that they refunded me my money.. Oh so I thought, because here I sit still checking and guess what? NO REFUND.... SCAM SCAM SCAM.... Their merchandise is TRASH! Stay away from TOMTOP and antiquechina2009 on Ebay....They are one in the same.... China Internet Author: Yonkers , New York Miscellaneous Electronics: TOM TOP TECHNOLOGY Internet

Mar 22 2017
Shopfans (Fashion Cute) Shopfans Folcroft Pennsylvania Author: Recife, Alabama Shipping & Handling: Shopfans (Fashion Cute) fOLCROFT, Pennsylvania

Mar 21 2017
Parisian Skin Glow Signed up for $4.99 sample/charged $11.99 on 3/6. Received no additional prods but my acct was changed $89.92 on 3/18 and 84.95 on 3/20.. called # on shipping list from sample and it was no good.  Author: Wilkes Barre , Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: Parisian Skin Glow Internet

Mar 21 2017
American Express Bank, FSB Lloyd & McDaniel, PLC American Express engages in predatory lending and hires Lloyd & McDaniel, PLC to garnish pensions against Federa Law New York, New York, Louisville, Kentucky Internet American Express Relies on the Gullibility of People Author: Michigan City, Indiana Collection Agency's: American Express Bank, FSB Internet

Mar 20 2017
American Auto Transport Chris CarterJames Carter Liars, cheats, and straight up con artists. Internet Author: Hialeah Park, Florida Auto Shipping Companies: American Auto Transport Internet

Mar 20 2017
Skin endearing Thought I was getting a trial for just shipping and was charged a enormous amount on my credit card. Very deseptive Internet Author: Sacramento, California Skin Care: Skin endearing Internet

Mar 20 2017
bella serata I ordered a free trial per their advertisement and paid for shipping and handling. I was charged full price and am upset Internet Author: Port St Lucie, Florida Skin Care: bella serata Internet

Mar 20 2017
18 Shakes Purchased 18 Shakes product and never a comfirmation email or shipping information. Called and the person said my product will arrived on March 17. It never arrived. Calling my credit card company for reimbursement. Phoney company working out of Los Angles, CA. Los Angles, CA California Author: Gaithersburg, Maryland Weightloss Programs: 18 Shakes Internet

Mar 20 2017
Cellular Outfitters Fraudulent shipping charges Internet Internet Addendum Author: Port aransas, Texas On-Line Stores: Cellular Outfitters Internet

Mar 19 2017
Essential Retail Services Pacific Air Conditioning They'll bury you in work and never pay you Roseville California Author: California Maintenance Companies: Essential Retail Services Roseville , California

Mar 19 2017
Jila weimaraner puppies Martin Tita Yvan Etta I sent a money order for $700 to Martin Tita, he then said the transport company was going to be in touch with me. As my puppy was supposed to be boarding the airplane, I received an email from Yvan Etta, bolden pet air saying that they needed another 1,450 for travel insurance. Cash only and it would be refundable when the puppy arrived at my doorstep. I paid it. The next thing was, the day of delivery, they emailed me and said I had to send another $900 for shots before my puppy could fly. I called earlier in the day and they said that my puppy had left Georgia and was now in North Carolina. That was a complete lie. I told them that they were not going to get anymore money from me and then they got nasty, and would not take my calls. I let them know by text and email, that I was done with them. There was never a puppy. they ended up with $2,150.00 of my money. Atlanta Georgia Author: Hartland, Vermont Internet Fraud: Jila weimaraner puppies Internet

Mar 18 2017
IC Freeshiping.com Ref No. 2406417038035590911999 & 24906417068036850607734 charging my credit card 12.97 fee. Never authorized such charges, never seeked out service from this company. Internet Author: Whittier, California Shipping Companies: IC Freeshiping.com Internet

Mar 18 2017
Revive face cream Amway clear Tallanstown I was asked 2 try sample for free just pay shipping around 8.00 now my account charged 154.00 Internet Internet Author: Glenwood, New Brunswick Skin Care: Revive face cream Internet

Mar 18 2017
ACE Cash Express Ace Incorporation ACS Last Chance to Settle Case Internet ACE Cash Express Author: San Diego, California Loans: ACE Cash Express Internet

Incognito Express Kevin Fox STAY FAR AWAY - SCAMMERS!!! Copperas Cove  Texas
Author: Tenafly, New Jersey Trucking Companies: Incognito Express Copperas Cove , Texas

Mar 17 2017
LightningCreme Lightning Lemon Creme Hi, I purchased two-2- products from this website on March 1st with confirmation #1465 & it's been at least well over 16 days & I still haven't received what I purchased. I reviewed the shipping details which stated the average time to receive it. Very odd...I think this is a scam because it shouldn't take this long for a product to arrive. It didn't have a tracking on it. So, that let's me know this is a fake page someone created to scam & steal. I spent a total of $38.00 USD, plus the shipping & handling that I want back. Fort Worth Internet Author: Vicksburg , Mississippi Credit Card Fraud: LightningCreme Internet

Mar 16 2017
JumpJet and Will Ashcroft Indiegogo Campaign Fraud by JumpJet Las Vegas (purportedly) Nationwide
Author: Carmichael, California Air Travel: JumpJet Nationwide

Mar 16 2017
Isaac Walden Grassroots Marketing express I contracted with Isaac Walden for lead generation on the internet. He insisted on me sending him a check instead of a credit card. I questioned that method but sent the check anyway.  Jacksonville Florida Author: Sandy, Utah Internet Marketing Companies: Isaac Walden Grassroots Marketing express Jacksonville, Florida

Mar 16 2017
Cheapo Air Appropriately named - desrcibes customer service as well New York New York Follow up Author: Vincent, Alabama Air Travel: Cheapo Air Nationwide