Your Search | al hendrickson toyota, drive fin, regions bank

May 27 2016
Lewis anderson Lewis said he wanted to buy a netbook off me I said it was 150$ hr mails me a check for $990 saying to take 180$ for me and put the rest on amother check and give to someone elses, he's a bank scammer. Orlando Florida Author: MANCHESTER, New Hampshire Bad Check Writers: Lewis anderson Pocatello , Idaho

May 26 2016
C&C Market Research guy by the name of dennis sent me a $2240 check for my 1st mystery shopper assignment.said to wire $940 to money gram and western union to 2 different people. my commission was $240 of that money. on doing some research online I realize is a fake check. the check is written in a bank from a different state than where the contact person is. thats a red flag for me. I still have the check in my possession. now what do I do with it. again the contact persons last name is different from the one on the package but the 1st name is the same Jacksonville Florida Author: metairie, Louisiana Personal Services: C&C Market Research Nationwide

May 26 2016
colonia toyota Scammed by Colonial Toyota Milford Connecticut Author: Alabama Auto Dealer Repairs: colonia toyota Connecticut

May 26 2016
Robin Drive Auto This Place wasted my time for over a month, Paid cash for car 600.00 then car never passed inspection 3 times, engine light kept coming on, They so called fixed it & charged me additional 695.00 paid that, car still didnt pass inspection of course they do Robin Drive Auto BEAR Delaware Author: BEAR, Delaware Liars: Robin Drive Auto BEAR, Delaware

May 25 2016
Bank Midwest business by mistrust Kansas City Missouri Author: lawson, Missouri Banks: Bank Midwest Kansas City, Missouri

May 25 2016
Old National Bank Denied a payroll deposit, based on our weak 3rd week and using their Atm on a Sun. Portage Michigan Nationwide You jump to conclusions awfully fast! Author: Vicksburg, Michigan Banks: Old National Bank Nationwide

May 25 2016
Currency Capitol Incompetent Fraudulent Went into bank account took money without an approval Los Angeles California Author: Saint Paul, Minnesota Commerical Lending Firm: Currency Capitol Los Angeles, California

May 25 2016
One Vanilla Prepaid Gift Card I placed monry on a vanilla gift card to pay a bill online and money was taken before i could pay bill. I reported the card in February 2016 and received an answer on May 17th that i will not be given a refund because i used the card in Orlando, Florida at a 7/11 store & I stay in Georgia ,7 hour drive, Nationwide
Author: Blackshear, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: Vanilla Gift Card Nationwide

May 25 2016
SUNTRUST BANK Promotion Not Honored Washington Dist of Columbia Author: SUITLAND, Maryland Banks: SUNTRUST BANK Washington, Dist of Columbia

May 24 2016
Gracewood Enterprises / Al Phaneuf Scam Artist, Elder Abuse, Contractor Nightmare Longwood, Fl Florida Author: Los Angeles, California Builders & Contractors: Gracewood Enterprises / Al Phaneuf

Walmart Money Card..Green Dot Bank Withholding my money Online Internet
A Couple of Questions Are In Order Author: Kealakekua, Hawaii Credit & Debt Services: Walmart Money Card..Green Dot Bank Internet

May 24 2016
USAlegalresourses Over charging my bank account with out my authority I don't know Internet Author: Oakland , California Attorneys & Legal Services: USAlegalresourses Internet

May 24 2016
Hotwire.com Hotwire fraudulent charges and refused to find out where the charges came from on my card Internet
Contact your bank or credit card Author: Edmonton, Alberta Hotel: Hotwire.com Internet

May 24 2016
Global cash card Pacific western bank Failure to refund according to FDIC guidlines Irvine California Author: Claremont, North Carolina Credit & Debt Services: Global cash card Irvine, California

May 24 2016
Green dot Green Dot corporation. Green Dot Bank Green Dot Visa card won't activate Yuma Internet Author: Yuma , Arizona Banks: Green dot Internet

May 24 2016
Merrick Bank I send in a payment every month. When Merrick changed the amount from $35 to $39 with no notice then all of a sudden I am reported as missing payments Nationwide Thanks for laughing at me Author: Grand Junction, Colorado Credit & Debt Services: Merrick Bank Nationwide

May 24 2016
Inter-voucher.com +18885476407 A fraudulent charge was made to my bank card, this company is named as the payee. Internet Author: Daly City, California Credit Card Fraud: Inter-voucher.com +18885476407 Internet

May 23 2016
Synchrony bank account defender I have sent the information they need at least three times...once by certified mail and twice by fax. I have had this insurance to pay my HSN account if laid off...well I was laid off 3-16-16 and still nothing. Atlanta Georgia Author: Springfield, Ohio Miscellaneous Companies: Synchrony bank account defender Atlanta, Georgia

May 23 2016
WALMART INC. WALMART INC. sent me a check on May 9, 2016 for 1,899.75 ., And deposit in my account which I did , I took my $350 and sent $1469.00 toGreece like it said and the rest spend at Walmart , they returned the check to my bank and now I have to pay my bank $1900 *** *** **. Bentonville, Arkansas, 72716 Arkansas As you see Author: Raleigh, North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: WALMART INC. Internet

May 22 2016
IP Nation Llc Falsifying checks from my bank account Internet Author: Wapakoneta , Ohio Consumer Services: IP Nation Llc Internet

May 21 2016
PNC BANK Pnc Refused to give me my money PORT SAINT LUCIE Florida Author: Staurt, Florida Adoption Agencies: PNC BANK PORT SAINT LUCIE, Florida

May 21 2016
Key Bank KeyBank KeyBank is a spineless heartless bank charging me 30.24% interest on my card Nationwide
No THEY did NOT!!!! Author: Riverdale, Utah Banks: Key Bank Nationwide

May 21 2016
Mark O'Hazo Bank of America Mark O'Hazo Bank of America is a Racist Jerk Stamford Connecticut
Author: Darien, Connecticut Banks: Mark O'Hazo Bank of America Stamford, Connecticut

May 21 2016
Synchrony Bank Michele Martinez Said my payment was sent back when I have my statements as proof that the money was in my bank Rapid City South Dakota What is the full story here.. Author: LAS VEGAS, Nevada Miscellaneous Companies: Synchrony Bank Rapid City, South Dakota

May 21 2016
Inherent Beauty Nexacell Ignored cancellation Charged Bank Acct. $88.79 Santa Ana California Author: Kings Mountain, North Carolina Miscellaneous Companies: Inherent Beauty Santa Ana, California