Your Search | al hendrickson toyota, drive fin, regions bank

Sep 04 2015
MyGiftCardSite.com U.S. Bank Buy a Gift Card and Your Recipient Gets Charged a Fee! Nationwide Author: Washington Credit & Debt Services: MyGiftCardSite.com Nationwide

Sep 04 2015
Ace Kevin Weaver contacted work E-mail Threatened to co ntact employer , Threatened to wipe out my accounts @ the bank Author: Burbank, California Collection Agencies: Ace Payday Corp.

Sep 04 2015
Lunate Skin Scam said free trail offer for just shipping costs , have charge me for 2 months worth of products I did not order. I am talking about almost$400.00 charged to my bank account. Called them and they were very rude had to cancel my AtM card to make sure no other charges are made by them bank is investigating now Internet Author: Brooksville, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Lunate Skin Internet

Sep 04 2015
Toyota Motor Credit Corp Toyota Financial Services TFS NO REFINANCING, NO LOYALTY TO EXISTING CUSTOMERS, STUCK WITH HIGH RATES Nationwide Author: Fitchburg, Massachusetts Car Financing: Toyota Motor Credit Corp Nationwide

Sep 04 2015
Citi Bank NRI Failed to close an account and refund balance money for 2 yrs Edison Nationwide Author: port orange, Florida Banks: Citi Bank NRI Nationwide

Sep 04 2015
U.S.A Auto Sales Brent i traded in my 2014 dodge charger , i only owed 10,000 dollars, i recieved a 2007 lincoln with 118,000 on it which i was under the impression that , the car was a little under 15,000 , i was running late for work so i wasnt able to go over paper work and signed i had to leave i ask them can i get my orginal plates to my dodge charger because i was sitting a little over 6 hours just to look at cars , i did indeed pick the lincoln car , but wasnt aware about the price , my husband stayed over while i left out and went to work, they told him since he was my husband that it was fine for him to sign my paper for me , they let me drive off the lot , with no paper work nor insurance, just so they could keep my dodge charger lawrencville Georgia Author: snellville , Georgia Auto Dealers: U.S.A Auto Sales lawrencville , Georgia

Sep 04 2015
Platinum Benefit Group Private Voice Collection Theft from bank account / Fraudulent representation / credit card fraud / phone scam Clearwater Florida Author: St. Louis, Missouri Credit Card Processing Companies: Platinum Benefit Group Clearwater, Florida

Sep 03 2015
Sword Construction Marty SpearsOffice Manager 1422B Stonehollow Drive Kingwood TX 77339Office 281-312-4200 x 118Fax 281-312-1094mspears@swordconstruction.com fraud PreTense Kingwood Texas Author: fort lauderdale , Florida Employees: Sword Construction Kingwood , Texas

Sep 03 2015
Holiday Cruise I received a sales call from my home and i thought it was bill collector from Synchrony Bank. I called back so i could take care of the matter and was redirected to Holiday Cruise Line in Florida. Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Cabazon, California Cruise Ships: Holiday Cruise Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Sep 03 2015
Toyota of Dallas Toyota of Dallas Poor Customer Service and Heavy Deceptive Sales Tacticts On Extended Warranty Dallas Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Auto Dealers: Toyota of Dallas Dallas,

Sep 03 2015
Logic Skin Care stole money from my bank account, will not refund all SanAnna Internet Author: Asheboro, North Carolina Beauty Salons: Logic Skin Care Internet

Sep 03 2015
Automotive Scientific Lynn tried to tell me the computer I got was for my vehicle. Toyota mechanic said it was not right one. I sent it back asking for a full refund after that it has been 50 days and counting . I have filed a report with better business bureau. Has not refunded my money in 50 days after he recived the product back and if I call he pertends taht he can't understand why the accounting department hasn't done so rip off company. Rogersville Tennessee Author: Henryetta, Oklahoma Auto Parts: Automotive Scientific Rogersville, Tennessee

Sep 03 2015
Saving Makes Money I recently checked my bank account and noticed $87.00 missing from my account, taken out by Saving Makes Money. Internet
Author: North Brookfield, Massachusetts Banks: Saving Makes Money Internet

Sep 02 2015
Nationwide Funding, LLC American Capital Group/US Bank/Manifest Funding Fraudulent Equipment Lease Irvine California Author: Raleigh, North Carolina Financial Services: Nationwide Funding, LLC Irvine, California

15, Report #1252004

Sep 02 2015
Keith Pierson Toyota DAILY CALLS to my MOBILE # After complaining about their sales staff to Toyota.com~~ Jacksonville Florida
Author: Jacksonville, Florida Auto Dealers: Keith Pierson Toyota Jacksonville, Florida

Sep 02 2015
MetaBank TM Member of FDICMoney Network Card member Services A minor was given a pay card without any contract, when the card was lost they refused to send another one. The money is being held hostage on the card with no way to remove they have been chaging the following per month: Withdraw fees (5.90) (no withdrawns have been made other then Meta Bank withdrwns when they are taking their own money) Monthly Paper Statement Fee (2.95) Account Maintenance Fee (2.95) These fees are removed per month. cordova Tennessee Author: Des Moines , Iowa Abusive Children: MetaBank TM cordova, Tennessee

Sep 02 2015
BALDERAS'S JALAPENOS KITCHEN AND GRILL, INC. JALAPENOS GRILL AND KITCHEN, JALAPENOS BALDERAS KITCHEN AND GRILL, MEXICAN, LA PARILLA, EL DIAMANT FRAUD, U-VISA, IMMIGRATION, ABUSE, TAX EVASION, HEALTHCARE FRAUD, FALSE IMPRISONMENT, ALIAS, THEFT, CONVERSION OF PROPERTY, REFUGE, BANK OF AMERICA, BANAMEX, MONEY LAUNDERING, ARGENTA, SAN FRANCISCO, STONESTOWN GALLERIA, SAN FRANCISCO STATE UNIVERSITY, DAN BLDRBSTS, MEXICO, JALAPENOS MEXICAN KITCHEN AND GRILL, BALDERAS DANIEL RENE, SARA LOURDES BALDERAS BARRIENTOS VALLEJO, LA PARILLA, XALAPA VERACRUZ, DANIEL BALDERAS, PARK MERCED, GRIJALVA DR., GARCES DR. MAQUARIE AUSTRALIA, CITY CLINIC OF SAN FRANCISCO, BERKELEY, 2020 KITTREDGE, 680 MISSION STREET, 1 POLK ST 1708, 1905, TOYOTA VENZA SILVER, San Francisco California
DUTY OF CARE Author: san jose, California Credit Card Fraud: BALDERAS'S JALAPENOS KITCHEN AND GRILL, INC. San Francisco, California

Sep 02 2015
Healthey This company is a bunch of con-artists and thieves! Watch your bank accounts!! Clearwater, Florida Internet Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Weightloss Programs: Healthey Internet

Sep 01 2015
Howey Industries Bank Wire Fraud for Products not Delivered Orland Park Illinois
Author: Pompano Beach, Florida Auto Parts: Howey Industries Orland Park, Illinois

Sep 01 2015
Love, Beal, & Nixon, P.C. they garnished my daughter's bank account. tried to explain to them that my name is on the account for emergency purposes only. I am currently un-employed and cannot pay this amount (3,064.65) in one lump sum. Asked for a settlement and they still wanted 2,634.55 in one lump sum, asked for monthly payments and denied. Oklahoma city Oklahoma Suggestion on adding names to account... Author: Oklahoma city, Oklahoma Collection Agencies: Love, Beal, & Nixon, P.C. Oklahoma city, Oklahoma

21, Report #1252034

Sep 01 2015
Gander Mountain Defective Rossi rifle wont fire never fired florence, Alabama Author: Iron City, Tennessee Sporting Goods: Gander Mountain florence, AL,

Sep 01 2015
Ace Estates Santora Equipment Corp. Classic Trucking Frank Santora Katherine Santora Sanford Cohen Fraud perpetrated again by Santora 646 Lorimer St Brooklyn and partner Sandy Cohen brooklyn, New York Lou Durante facing 80 counts of fraud in construction industry Millie Parisi check kiting Genovese crime family facing 20 years in prison Author: New York, New York ORGANIZED CRIME: Ace Estates Santora Equipment Corp. brooklyn, New York

Sep 01 2015
Peaklife Somnapure Rip-Off Scam caused me to have a overdraft at my bank Aston PA Author: Peoria, Illinois Supplemental Health Programs: Peaklife Internet

24, Report #1252022

Aug 31 2015
Hollywood Toyota I have them all I was told by my salesman, finance mgr, & sales mgr if I make every payment on time for 12 months I will 100% be able to refi at 1.9% with the Toyota of Hollywood Rewards program. Finance mgr asked me to sign blank papers & said the computer would fill in #'s. I was told by the salesman the price was $11,400. When they found out I had bad credit (up almost 200 points since) they told me I would get a car that day. They knew how much I wanted my car & the end #'s after I signed were over $16,000. I reported it to the GM. Hollywood Florida Author: Pompano Beach, Florida Auto Dealers: Hollywood Toyota Hollywood, Florida

Aug 31 2015
ge capital bank Eric thompson using ge capital bank told me to get a green dot card load 100 on it and then guywithin 1 hour and 15 mins. would call back then I would have my loan of 10,000 dollars in my bank acct. then I call back sag didn't have the funds Nationwide Author: columbia, Kentucky Loans: ge capital bank Nationwide,