Your Search | alex cass, alex becker, source wave.com

Aug 25 2016
Alex Mateo Alex Mateo Paid me to sell fake items on ebay after telling me they were real Boise Idaho
Alex Frost is about to fix the issues we had before Author: Cortland, Ohio Auctions: Alex Mateo Boise , Idaho

Aug 22 2016
Psychic Source Psychic Source- A scam Internet Author: Faridabad, Hawaii Psychic: Psychic Source Internet

Aug 21 2016
TriWestUSA Alex Roth Jonathan Taylor (424)777-8905 Took $2867.00 for loan modification and did nothing. Beverly Hills 90210 California Author: Riverbank, California Tenants: TriWestUSA Beverly Hills, California

Aug 20 2016
Shlomosmiles Alex Shlomo I booked a trip for me and my young daughters and had to change the dates. Alex Shlomo said, no problem, we can do this. He had almost $13,000 of my money as we were traveling business class as my one daughter has special needs and needed a bed to travel the 14 hours. Alex just strung me along for over a year and now has stopped responding to me completely. He has taken my money (which took me 3 years to save to go see my family) and makes his living scamming people. Located out of New York Internet Author: Calgary, Alberta Air Travel: Shlomosmiles Internet

Aug 20 2016
First Cash Advance Michael Boyd Alex  Chicago Illinois Author: New Orleans, Louisiana Cross-Border Scams: First Cash Advance Chicago , Illinois

Aug 19 2016
199 creative Alex Elbanna Website Developer and CEO Alex Elbanna Breach of Contract Tampa Florida Author: Tampa, Florida Websites: 199 creative Tampa, Florida

Aug 18 2016
AMU financial aid department First time problem West Virginia Nationwide Author: Cass city , Michigan Financial Services: AMU financial aid department Nationwide

Aug 18 2016
Direct Funding Source llc Joohan Kim, David Ginter, David Burkhalter, George D Young Scam: They will call you out of the blue. We know your deal and have the ability to finance you. Then I was suspicous and asked what the fees were. Joohan Kim(Alias) says no fees and you ask what about appraisals, 3rd party etc. He says no need he does this in house. I said ok. Then he wants your SS#, DOB, Bank accounts etc. I said that was premature. He said he needed the info to do a background check. He said he has completed the background check and all was good. Problem is I gave him a ficticous SS#. He said no cost or fees....then he says I need to pay a $50,000 Surety for the money. I said no, he then says he will pay the fee.....but the fee has to come from me. He then trys to get all my info, SS#, Passport, DL, Bank acct's etc. Dallas Texas Author: San Antonio, Texas Commerical Lending Firm: Direct Funding Source llc Dallas, Texas

Aug 12 2016
Real Social Dynamics ripoff false advertising frauds scam artists West Hollywood California The truth about RSD Author: Encino, California Dating Services: Real Social Dynamics West Hollywood, California

Aug 10 2016
Alexander Alex Marmolejo; Marmolejo Group Ventures Company; Marmolejo Group Ventures; Quantum Dynamics, LLC Investment Scam Artists! Don't believe anything this guy says or sells. He has not scientific degree or scientific proof what he sells works. Rancho Cucamonga, California Author: Los Angeles, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Alexander Marmolejo California

Aug 08 2016
Loan Source Mark Smith Mark got me to send $350usd twice and $320usd and told everything is fine u will receive ur Loan now it's ur file is to old send $220usd to cancel and get ur refund after they said u don't have to pay anything u will get ur refund Mineral Wells Teaxes Internet
Author: Hamilton , Ontario Cash Services: Loan Source Internet

Aug 06 2016
Loan Source llc We needed help! We just had a baby and we have a son in college as well as two more children at home! We contacted them for a Loan not a handout !! They told my husband to pay them in order to establish a payment promise of sorts.( ok, we fell for it) and no money, no loan, no explaination!!! However, they did have the nerve to ask for MORE money!! Are you crazy? We borrowed money to pay you the first time!! This is Not right and something needs to happen!!! BEWARE , THIS IS A SCAM!!! Mineral Wells, TX Author: Nevada Financial Services: Loan Source llc Texas

13, Report #1320506

Aug 03 2016
Auto Module Source Richard the Salesman lied about product being refurbished, Steve the manager also lied on several occasions Davie Florida Update Author: Aurora, Colorado Auto Parts: Auto Module Source Davie, Florida

14, Report #1320215

Aug 02 2016
Source Receivebles Management Hanging up on customers is acceptable Greensboro North Carolina Author: Southfield , Michigan Collection Agencies: Source Receivebles Management Greensboro, North Carolina

15, Report #1320092

Aug 01 2016
poome sales inc Car parts source inc This guy is a crook and a liar Miami Florida comment Author: largo, Florida Auto Parts: poome sales inc Miami, Florida

Jul 25 2016
Credico, Source Marketing Direct, Citipeak, AJG Direct, IXL, Skyline Promotions, Pinnacle Promotions etc Lied, manipulation, brainwash London Internet Author: Muffakim, Advertising / Deceptive: Credico Internet

Jul 25 2016
A.D. Communication; Alex Delatoba; Marla Delatoba; Marla Adoracion Fimbres Be very aware of this scam artist! He walked into my company and put viruses on my computer and then charged to 'make my system work' Chula Vista California
You need to Tag the right person Author: Chula Vista, California Computer Fraud: A.D. Communication Chula Vista, California

Jul 25 2016
***Update June 1, 2015: INVESTIGATION UPDATE – Charges against Darren Meade dropped!!!*NOTICE: July 13, 2014: Ripoff Report Launches Full Investigation!!!  Sac County Iowa Prosecutor’sAllegations Warrant Unprecedented Action from Ripoffreport.com regarding Darren Meade Posts.....Michael Roberts, Rexxfield, Progenex Managers Adam Zuckerman and Ryan Page negotiate contract with Rexxfield online reputation management Michael Roberts in attempt to commercialize injection source code. The code purportedly offered consumers negative report removal from Ripoff Report and Google online property Blogspot. Recent Fox News exclusive has also exposed a plan called Googlecide -- a campaign designed to scare parents of children defamed online into purchasing the services offered by the new online reputation enterprise. Experts cited by Fox News have said altering websites by injecting source code is illegal. Costa Mesa, California
Authorized Statement, Scam Group, Michael Roberts Rexxfield, Ripoff to Kill the Messenger Ed Magedson Ripoff Report. Author: Atlantic Mine, Michigan Business Consultants: Update June 1, 2015: INVESTIGATION UPDATE – Ben Smith Sac County Iowa Attorney; Charges against Darren Meade dropped! Sac County Attorney Ben Smith dismisses all criminal charges against Darren Meade related to his posts on Ripoff Report. | Sac County Iowa Attorney Ben Smith fails to identify false statements, fails to support his accusations with clarifications. Costa Mesa, California

Jul 25 2016
Premier source roffing Eric Harsell and Roger hatthey roof my house 2014 and now it leaks and they dont want to fix there mess, it did not before they put it on now i have 2 rooms messed up from rain, they will not fixlt Albemarle NC North Carolina Author: Jacksonsprins nc, North Carolina Better Business Bureau: premier source roffing A, North Carolina

Jul 25 2016
Adorablebulldogs.com .google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://m.facebook.com/Adorable-Bulldogs-231867300167690/&ved=0ahUKEwi8ga6U5I7OAhUl5IMKHVY_DKc4ChAWCBowAA&usg=AFQjCNGmic-HisKDTuHDoe8Rcua1hr_TZg I purchased an expensive rare supposedly akc registered english bulldog puppy from them in september of 2015 and still have not received akc papers for my puppy. I have contacted them via text and they keep making excuse after excuse and i have still not received akc papers. Florida Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Unusual Rip-Off: Adorablebulldogs.com Internet

Jul 23 2016
Sonitek International Sonitek Refused to Release my Source Code, Grossly late in completing projects, All they care about is Money richmond hill Ontario Author: Maple, Ontario Computer Software: Sonitek International richmond hill, Ontario

Jul 21 2016
Alex Hairston Hairston Law pllc Retirement Plan mesa Arizona Author: Higley, Arizona Financial Services: Alex Hairston mesa, Arizona

Jul 19 2016
Capital One Fast Cash Mark BrownFunding ManagerCapital One Fast CashConsultant: Alex WhiteContact no. 1-312-253-4885 Ext. 121 Sent Fraud letter approving me for $5000 personal loan but wanted me to wire transfer $80 first buy purchasing a Wal-Mart Money card Chicago, Illinois Author: Detroit, Michigan Loans: Capital One Fast Cash Chicago,, Illinois

Jul 19 2016
CASHNETUSA...ALEX COOPER SCAM..WANTS YOU TO BUY A 150.00 ACTIVATION CARD UNKNOWN Nationwide Author: philadelphia, Pennsylvania ORGANIZED CRIME: cashnetusa Nationwide

Jul 18 2016
Domain Monkeys, LLC Aim High!, Inc.Get Yer Name!Lunar Domains1 Domain Source, Ltd.Consolidated Domain ManagementVincent Hamm domain name registration registrar scam transfer ICANN violation Golden Colorado Author: New York, New York Websites: Domain Monkeys, LLC Golden, Colorado