Your Search | alex cass, alex becker, source wave.com

Jul 30 2014
alex smith colesmithshop@yahoo.com hearing impaired scam credit cards nigeria Internet Author: Wyandotte, Michigan Alternative Health: alex smith colesmithshop@yahoo.com Internet

Jul 28 2014
psychic source psychics there are frauds, two psychics predict the same outcome for today and both were wrong. how would the other psychic know what mazie told me, they must of share info/ Nationwide Author: Youngstown, Ohio Psychic Fortune Tellers: psychic source Nationwide

Jul 28 2014
Free The Chamber, Names: Steve, Alex, Mark. I want to make everyone aware that this site is a ripoff. And not to believe anything that is on this site. Internet Author: Rio Rico, Arizona Websites: Free The Chamber Internet

Jul 16 2014
*NOTICE: July 13, 2014: Ripoff Report Launches Full Investigation!!!  Sac County Iowa Prosecutor’sAllegations Warrant Unprecedented Action from Ripoffreport.com regarding Darren Meade Posts.....Michael Roberts, Rexxfield, Progenex Managers Adam Zuckerman and Ryan Page negotiate contract with Rexxfield online reputation management Michael Roberts in attempt to commercialize injection source code. The code purportedly offered consumers negative report removal from Ripoff Report and Google online property Blogspot. Recent Fox News exclusive has also exposed a plan called Googlecide -- a campaign designed to scare parents of children defamed online into purchasing the services offered by the new online reputation enterprise. Experts cited by Fox News have said altering websites by injecting source code is illegal. Costa Mesa, California
Author: Atlantic Mine, Michigan Business Consultants: *NOTICE: July 13, 2014: RIPOFF REPORT LAUNCHES FULL INVESTIGATION!!! Sac County Iowa Prosecutor’s Allegations Warrant Unprecedented Action from Ripoffreport.com regarding Darren Meade Posts....Michael Roberts, Rexxfield, Google-cide: The Full Story Progenex leaders Adam Stuart Zuckerman, Ryan Page Costa Mesa, California

Jul 15 2014
Source One Designs Lisa Waller Vallesha Waller I was recently victimized by Valeesha Waller. I wished I had checked the internet before paying her in full. She was paid and never came back to do the job. I have filed a complaint against her. She's a liar. She was hired to paint my home and disappeared Duluth Georgia
Author: Atlanta , Georgia Paint & Wallpaper: Source One Designs Duluth, Georgia

6, Report #1161995

Jul 14 2014
Interface Modeling Agency and Staff (Alex) scam artists - Mall recruiters introduces us to Interface main Office in Boca, sold us a dream, coherce us into large financial obligations ...no contracts or update Boca Raton Florida Author: port St. Lucie, Florida Modeling & Talent Agencies: Interface Modeling Boca Raton, Florida

7, Report #1161962

Jul 14 2014
Private Health Care UK Received initial e-mail from Billy Salmon & had 'interview' today (07/14/14) with 'Rose Alex'. Received congratulatory e-mail from 'David Walker'Vital Health Care Ltd E-mail was sent to me intially from one of job postings. Description of job was very different than what was in interview Berhamsted Hertfordshire HP 4 2 UB Hertfordshire Internet Author: Coatesville, Pennsylvania On-Line Business: Private Health Care UK Berhamsted Hertforshire HP 4 2 UB, Other

8, Report #1161929

Jul 14 2014
IYOGI = Alex Smith, salesman and Surender Gupta in India to receive the $500.00. SCAM of $500.00 for computer services forever, no yearly fee's. CALIFORNIA, AND INDIA California Author: DANBURY, North Carolina Consumer Services: IYOGI NEW YORK, New York

Jul 14 2014
Student loan hekp direct SCAM SCAM SCAM TOBEY WEST ALEX WEST ALEX DECKER ERIC DECKER SCAM SCAM SCAM JOHN HALL SCAM SCAM SCAM BEN SUMMERS SCAM SCAM SCAM cA Author: SAN FRANSICO, California Attorneys & Legal Services: Student loan hekp direct Select State/Province

Jul 12 2014
cashnetusa PETER WILSON ALEX SMITH MARK WILSON JOHNATHON WHITE these people are good at doing this dont fall for it you wont get anywhere chicago Illinois Author: Havelock, North Carolina BBB Better Business Bureau: cashnetusa ch, Illinois

Jul 11 2014
Tripple Quality Pain James Alex Caldwell Took our $1100.00 deposit, didn't hear from him, come to find out he was arrested Again!! for drugs. Lake Worth Florida Author: Stuart, Florida Paint & Wallpaper: Tripple Quality Pain Lake Worth, Florida

Jul 10 2014
Louisanas Best Seafood ... Alex Dishonest Unprofessional Bussiness Practices Kenner Louisiana Author: fayetteville, Arkansas Mail Order Services: Louisanas Best Seafood Kenner, Louisiana

Jul 10 2014
Psychic source Ask now Fake psychic readers using scripts Worldwide Nationwide Author: Las Vegas , Nevada Psychic: Psychic source Nationwide

Jul 09 2014
www.realestatetutor.ca Alex Quazi scam lies contract under false pretense Toronto Ontario Author: Toronto, Ontario Liars: www.realestatetutor.ca Toronto, Ontario

Jul 09 2014
thevacationgetaway.com Abner Betech goes by Alex Villas Marlin condo rental Unit 705 and 707 San Diego California
Author: Cochrane, Alberta Internet Fraud: thevacationgetaway.com San Diego, California

Jul 09 2014
Alex Tsiring Attorney At Law  Stupid Incompetent Retarded Broken English Malpractice  Overpriced Overcharges Fraudulent Billing Liar Thief Brooklyn New York Author: Brooklyn, New York Attorneys & Legal Services: Alex Tsiring Attorney At Law Brooklyn, New York

Jul 08 2014
Vivid Seats World Ticket Source The charge an Extra $ 100 on my concert tickets Phoenix Arizona Author: mesa, Arizona Festivals & Event Services: Vivid Seats Phoenix, Arizona

Jul 07 2014
swift source capital tells you that thay can give no interest loan for two year but dont tell you they want 10% of loan which is really credit card. ft. lauderdale Florida Author: houston, Texas Financial Services: swift source capital ft. lauderdale, Florida

Jul 07 2014
MINI of SF MINI of San Francisco; Alex Do & Celeste Marquez Fraudulent advertising AKA 'Bait & Switch' San Francisco California
Author: Petaluma, California Auto Dealers: MINI of SF San Francisco, California

Jul 06 2014
Alex Holmquist Alexander Holmquist, Alexander Paul Holmquist Con Artist, Steals Cash, Check, Credit and Bank Cards, Forges Signatures Los Angeles, Williston, Glenwood City Nationwide,
Author: Los Angeles, California Bad Check Writers: Alex Holmquist Nationwide

Jul 05 2014
MidCity Automotive Travis, the tow truck driver, and Alex, the office manager, was no help when I came to defend that I did pay for parking. Travis has the photographs is the money slots and will not send them to Alex. Alex is not making Travis send the photos so I an prove I paid for parking. Also, when Alex called Travis, Travis told me to pay the fine and I'll get my photos on Monday. My license plate is a GA license plate and he is banking on me not being here on Monday which would force me to pay the fine. New Orleans Louisiana Author: Snellville, Georgia Auto Towing: MidCity Automotive New Orleans , Louisiana

Jul 04 2014
Woodnboom.com Alex shpetniy He is a scammer. Will take your money and never deliver product. See for yourself the 100s he ripped off on facebook. Internet Author: Edmonton, California Guns & Ranges: Woodnboom.com Internet

Jul 03 2014
60 Minutes Australia, Mi9. NineMsn, Michael Roberts, Hannah Boocock, Danny Keens, Michael Usher, Hal Crawford, Matt James, Alex Parsons, Mark Britt, Krista Parcell, Tracey Richter Fake News Stories \ Paying For Story Ideas Made to look like reporting \ Video News Release's Made To Look Like actual Reporting, journalistic integrity at its worst. Australia
Author: Laguna Beach, California Media Outlets: 60 Minutes Australia, Mi9. NineMsn, poor journalistic integrity Internet

Jul 03 2014
westwood college The individuals from this school are in on everything as well. Especially a Jim Pavlik, and a Bernard Alex. I am a combat veteran attending this school and using my G.I. Bill at the moment. I was diagnosed with combat ptsd back in 2010, which i thought was a joke. However i started at westwood college back in august of 2012 and was doing great at first. Then one day around December 2013 i started having flashbacks to the events from when i was in Afghanistan, i would have nightmares as well. This started to affect me pretty bad. I did what i knew was right and informed my instructors of this as well as my program chair. I was then scheduled to take a class on terrorism being that it is a required course for the Criminal Justice program. I attempted to talk to my program chair and explain to him that i did not feel comfortable with the class and that it was very difficult for me to be in there. He pretended to care as i told him the class project that determined whether you pass is an essay where you have to pretend to be a terrorist group planning an attack on a major U.S. City. The instructor did work with me, however i was not able to pass the course due to some minor details along with this. The following term which is the one i am attending now i was placed in an online version of the terrorism class. I attempted to talk to my program chair to inform him that i did not want to take the class but he did not care and did not withdraw me from the class. I am most likely going to fail the class for the second time in a row and will be stripped of my G.I. Bill if i do so, and it is all thanks to the program chair for the Criminal Justice program Bernard Alex sr. upland California Author: Hemet, California Corrupt Companies: westwood college upland, California

Jul 01 2014
HSUS Humane Society of The United States HSUS, TV Ad Claiming Support and care for animals, Internet
Author: Miller, Missouri Unusual Rip-Off: HSUS Humane Society of The United States Internet