ALEX VALDEZ, VALDEZ TREE TRIMMING & REMOVAL SCAM PRICING, STAY AWAY FROM THIS BUSINESS, TROUBLE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Alex Valdez, Valdez Tree Trimming & Removal Scam Pricing, Stay Away From This Business, Trouble
There may be more specific results for "Alex Valdez, Valdez Tree Trimming & Removal Scam Pricing, Stay Away From This Business, Trouble"
For more specific results for "Alex Valdez, Valdez Tree Trimming & Removal Scam Pricing, Stay Away From This Business, Trouble"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 27 2017
LIBERTY MOVING GROUP DERRICK SCAM ARTISTS!! JERSEY CITY New Jersey Author: JERSEY CITY, New Jersey Moving Companies: LIBERTY MOVING GROUP JERSEY CITY, New Jersey

Jul 27 2017
Card Member Services Possible Credit Card Scam Atlanta Georgia Author: Chicago, Illinois Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Card Member Services Atlanta, Georgia

Jul 27 2017
Len Butticci is an unethical and incompetent business man. Pickering / Toronto Ontario Author: houston, Texas Insurance Agencies: Len Butticci Internet

Jul 27 2017
UP Garcinia I ordered 14 day free trial, 30 day supply, was charged $94.19, canceled membership but won't return money. I claim false advertising on the 14 day trial, not getting 14 days from delivery time Los Amgeles California Author: Meredosia, Illinois Weightloss Programs: UP Garcinia Internet

Jul 27 2017
PS Salon I have been employed for 2 months now ever since my first paycheck I have been missing half my paycheck I have reached out to my manager her boss the region manager human resources I am owed back pay of $922 I've been told they were checking into it they were getting emails sent to them they were checking into it nothing has been done I've been told that PS Salon is not responsible for my financial stress when in actuality they're withholding have my paycheck they are responsible I have kept every sheet every document since day one I went over it for 3 hours last night and found discrepancy in all three of my last paychecks they are a rip-off and a scam and they don't care Orlando Florida Author: Orlando, Florida Liars: PS Salon Cleveland, Ohio

Jul 27 2017
End of the Line Crooked business Ellwood City Pennsylvania Author: Ellwood City, Pennsylvania Animal Services: End of the Line Ellwood City, Pennsylvania

Jul 27 2017
Sebastien Roger Aulnay Bitcoin scam, selling AsiaMiles and other airline miles Hong Kong Internet
Author: Other Airlines: Sebastien Roger Aulnay Internet

Jul 26 2017
No Title Keeping funds that were my mother's who past away last month Lancaster OHIO Who Is The Beneficiary?? Author: Bremen, Ohio Banks: Chase bank

Jul 26 2017
Karsa I ordered a face cream that I had to pay shipping only on and when I went to check out they added a serum to my order. I called them to have it removed and said I have till the 26th of July to cancel. I haven't received any email from them, but they didn't debit my account for both products. I came looking for a number to cancel and found this out that I'm not the only person they did this to. Internet Author: Plattsmouth, Nebraska Skin Care: Karsa Internet

Jul 26 2017
Amethyst Garden Inn Want to be scammed out of $600? Then this is the place for you... Savannah Georgia Author: san diego, California Bed & Breakfast: Amethyst Garden Inn Savannah, Georgia

Jul 26 2017
LUMA MATCHMAKING ***BEWARE*** This LUMA company (www.lumasearch.com) is a total SCAM!!  St Louis Park Minnesota Author: Colorado Dating Services: LUMA Matchmaking Nationwide

Jul 26 2017
Anytime Fitness Irwin Anytime Fitness gym membership scam Irwin Pennsylvania Author: Irwin, Pennsylvania Weightloss Programs: Anytime Fitness Irwin Irwin, Pennsylvania

Jul 26 2017
Feetpeace International -- Jimmy Saroka FRAUD ALERT - do not donate/contribute to this phony organization Sugarloaf, PA, Pennsylvania Internet Author: Fort Meyers, Florida Cult: Feetpeace International Internet

Jul 26 2017
usbirthcertificate.com WORST COMPANY EVER - SCAM!!! DO NOT USE THEM!!! Houston, TX, Texas Internet You went to the wrong website - go to USA.gov Author: Little Elm, Texas Consumer Services: usbirthcertificate.com Internet

Jul 26 2017
GBS International, Inc / Unlimited Vacation Club Club De Descuentos Vacacionales DR, LLCGBS International, IncUVC Lifestyle CollectionsRCI Scam Miami Florida Author: San Antonio, Texas Resorts: GBS International, Inc / Unlimited Vacation Club Nationwide

Jul 26 2017
Beaute Wrinkle Reducer Beautewrinklecreme.com My 71 year old wife ordered from her smart phone a free sample and only paid postage. Then was charged 99.95 15 days lateron credit card. North Las Vegas Nevada Author: Tallahassee, Florida Skin Care: Beaute Wrinkle Reducer North Las Vegas, Nevada

Jul 26 2017
Vision property management Got behind on payment and tried to catch up..every time I sent money the amount owed doubled.. They tried suing me but thank God our county judge smelled the scam! South carolina Internet Author: MITCHELL, Indiana Financial Services: Vision property management Internet

Jul 26 2017
National Arbitration Group Eva Tyler told me I had an outstanding payday advance from 2013 from Chase Bank and that charges were going to be filed if I didn't pay this debt Atlanta, Georgia Author: Yakima, Washington Bad Check Writers: National Arbitration Group Nationwide

Jul 26 2017
GEEK SQUAD, Best Buy Never, ever think Geek Squad is there to help you, called at 4 o'clock told it would be 20 minutes to an hr 2 and 1/2 hrs later disconnected and had to start all over and was told it would be at least 2 hours before they could get to me and I would still need to be at my computer. Its now 4 1/2 hours into this journey and still no support. WHAT A WASTE OF TIME AND MONEY NEW PORT RICHEY FLORIDA Nationwide Author: Holiday, Florida Computer Help Desk: GEEK SQUAD, Best Buy Nationwide

Jul 26 2017
Nu Lift Purchased rejuvenating cream for $9.95 on 6/7/17. My bank acount was charged $94.97 on 7/18/17 unathorized. Im on a fixd income and this caused an overdraft to my account Internet Author: Ambridge, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: Nu Lift Internet

Jul 26 2017
support@birthcertificatestate.com I ordered a birth certificate online paying expedited fees of $124.95 then paid $47 for government state fees an I never received or heard back from them through my emails...I've been waiting almost 2 weeks for Order which I suppose to received it in over night shipping....I keep emailing this company an not a response from this site anymore....I needed my birth certificate due to my marriage lisence an it had to be postponed due to not receiving...I need this company checked into due to taking my money and having my credit card personal use....Thank you! Internet Call your credit card co and dispute the transaction Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin Credit Card Fraud: support@birthcertificatestate.com Internet

Jul 26 2017
Tax Group Center Lilly This company NEVER WILL RESOLVE ANY TAX ISSUE. THEY ARE SCAMMERS, LIE, AND DECEPTIVE!!! Calabasas California Author: atlanta, Georgia Income tax: Tax Group Center Calabasas, California

Jul 26 2017
Luxerious Skin Luxerious Eyes I spoke with Mattie around 6/26/17 to discuss return & refund. They nornally don't do, but she checked with her manager to get permission this time. Then she gave me 2 RA#s for the serum and cream. San Diego Author: Los Angeles, Alabama Skin Care: Luxerious Skin Internet

Jul 26 2017
DAR Waterfront & Associates Asking for amount due of $103.00 for the purchase of Allegro. I ordered a sample for $5 - paying shipping cost only. That was it! I never reorderd additional Cream so I don't feel that I should have to pay for amount I am being billed. I am afraid that this will affect my credit. I have excellent credit and don't want this obvious sham to change my credit score. Sherman Oaks California Author: WEST HILLS, California Skin Care: DAR Waterfront & Associates Sherman Oaks, California

Jul 26 2017
Cannabis Online Connect cannabisonlineconnect.com Only accept COD payments and DO NOT ship packages. TOTAL SCAM. Address on web site doesn't even exist. supposedly - Delaware, but website domain - Panama Internet Author: Virginia Miscellaneous Companies: Cannabis Online Connect Internet