Your Search | alex watson, legal affairs investigations

Aug 28 2016
Scott A. MacLeod Beware of Scott McCleod bogus Phoenix attorney. I hired Scott and paid him in full to handle the filing of a simple Quadro split for my ex husband and my 401k. I provided him with all the packets and detailed instructions to complete same day. He promised me he would attend to immediately and that he would have it completed within 30 days. Despite my countless requests for over 3 months now, Scott refuses to provide me any status updates or any proof he has done anything he promised. I have notified him that I longer need his services and to have my check ready for me to pickup since he clearly has not done anything...again with no response. After hearing about this horrible experience my ex husband took care of our Quadro within two weeks. I am now reporting Scott to the state bar and filing a lawsuit if I do not get my refund this week. Beware of this scam artist! Phoenix Arizona Author: Scottsdale , Arizona Attorneys & Legal Services: Scott MacLeod Arizona

Aug 27 2016
Lawyer ASAP AKA. KEL Refusing to refund moneys paid despite not doing any work. Orlando Florida Author: Orlando, Florida Legal Services: Lawyer ASAP Nationwide

Aug 27 2016
Linebarger Goggan Blair & Sampson, LLP Linebarger Goggan Blair & Sampson, LLP SCAM Houston Texas
Author: Sugar Land, Texas Legal Process Services: Linebarger Goggan Blair & Sampson, LLP Houston, Texas

Aug 26 2016
Kerendian & Associates, Inc. RECOMMENDED VERIFIED TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Kerendian & Associates, Inc. is dedicated to providing the best representation for its clients. Kerendian and Associates recognizes every case is unique and requires attention to detail. Each client, and his or her concerns need to be understood by the attorney handling the case. Kerendian & Associates strongly believes in keeping their clients updated about their cases, as the clients are the ultimate decision-maker for the clients' cases. Kerendian & Associates understands being involved in a lawsuit is stressful. There are risks and expenses associated with every case. Kerendian & Associates recognizes that each client has the right to know how the judicial system works, and what is the best strategy, the best way for the case to be handled.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Legal Services: Kerendian & Associates, Inc. Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Kerendian and Associates a Los Angeles based law firm hat has expanded into a multi-attorney firm due to client satisfaction and referrals. Kerendian & Associates established in 1996, focusing on centered on business litigation, real estate litigation, dental/medical litigation. Los Angeles , California

Aug 26 2016
Rancho Family Law Group Rancho Family Law Group Jonathan Zitney Rancho Family Law Group Peter Timothy Pittullo Rancho Family Law Group Michael Luther Rancho Family Law Group Sagi Schwartzberg Rancho Family Law Group Rancho Cucamonga Ca The Law Offices of Pittullo, Barker & Assoc Consumers Beware Rancho Family Law Group Is Really Pittullo Barker Associates, P. Timothy Pittullo and Schwartzberg & Luther Rancho Cucamonga, California Author: Rancho, California Attorneys & Legal Services: Rancho Family Law Group Rancho Cucamonga, , California

Aug 26 2016
MyDivorcePapers.com Divorce Place Inc Divorce Papers, MyDivorcePapers.com, Scam and Ripoff, High Pressure Sales Tactics, Deceptive Consumer Practice, Fraud Rancho Santa California Author: Indianapolis , Indiana Legal Process Services: MyDivorcePapers.com California

Aug 26 2016
Dept. of Legal Affairs Threatened Legal Action against me Unknown Unknown Author: Ventura, California Unusual Rip-Off: Dept. of Legal Affairs nationwide

Aug 26 2016
Alex Mateo Alex Mateo Paid me to sell fake items on ebay after telling me they were real Boise Idaho
Alex Mateo is about to fix the issues we had before Author: Cortland, Ohio Auctions: Alex Mateo Boise , Idaho

Aug 26 2016
ELITE LEGAL NETWORK DAVID MILLER , DAVID MILLERS , MILLERS DAVID , DAVE MILLER ELITE LEGAL NETWORK , DAVID MILLER westminister California Author: VACAVILLE , California Legal Process Services: ELITE LEGAL NETWORK westminister , California

Aug 26 2016
Drive time and Bridgecrest Ripped Off, Crappy Repairs, Horrible Customer Service and Worse Consumer Affairs at Corporate Mesa, Arizona Nationwide
Typical Author: Alabama Auto Dealers: Drive time and Bridgecrest Nationwide

Aug 25 2016
LegalShield Pre-Paid Legal Continue to charge fees from a closed American Express account Ada Oklahoma Author: DELRAY BEACH, Florida Attorneys & Legal Services: LegalShield Ada, Ohio

Aug 25 2016
SELECT LEGAL NETWORK/ DARREN BROWN LOAN MODIFICATION RIP OFF Westminster California Author: VACAVILLE , California Unusual Rip-Off: SELECT LEGAL NETWORK Westminster, California

Aug 25 2016
Seldon Bofinger & Associates, Molly Elizabeth BuieLauren E MarshCharlene BofingerBob Seldon No Win For The Client Washington, DC Dist of Columbia
Author: Washington DC, Dist of Columbia Attorneys & Legal Services: Seldon Bofinger & Associates, Washington, DC , Dist of Columbia

Aug 25 2016
All Props Investment Mark Nathwani All Props Investment Mark Nathan SCAM SACAM STAY AWAY Florida Nationwide APOLOGIES TO MARK NATHWANI Author: orlando, Florida Real Estate Services: All Props Investment Nationwide

Aug 25 2016
In & Out Moving and Storage company- Chicago/ Airiel H./Manager This company has just ripped me off. They have not delivered my goods. Over 20 days -past agreement. Double charged me, lied to me on the phone and bullied me. The same manager today as the other reviews complaints from 2011 and 2009. Chicago Illinois I'm a Moving Agent/ Legal Pro Se Author: Kansas City, Missouri Attorneys General: In & Out Moving and Storage company- Chicago Chicago, Illinois

Aug 24 2016
MyLLC.com Incorp services Incorp services online Online Nationwide Author: Prospect, Maine Legal Services: MyLLC.com Nationwide

Aug 21 2016
TriWestUSA Alex Roth Jonathan Taylor (424)777-8905 Took $2867.00 for loan modification and did nothing. Beverly Hills 90210 California Author: Riverbank, California Tenants: TriWestUSA Beverly Hills, California

Aug 21 2016
Carlos Lassiter and Associates Failed to prepare correct probate paperwork for Dekalb County, Ga Tempe AZ Author: San Pedro, California Attorneys & Legal Services: Carlos Lassiter and Associates Internet

Aug 21 2016
We Stop Evictions .com Chris Clegg Scam rip off beware scumbag sleazeball crook thief Florida Internet Author: Louisville , Kentucky Attorneys & Legal Services: We Stop Evictions .com Internet

Aug 21 2016
Prince Law, LLC Rip off, bankruptcy Plantation Florida Author: New Ulm, Minnesota Attorneys & Legal Services: Prince Law, LLC Plantation, Florida

Aug 20 2016
Shlomosmiles Alex Shlomo I booked a trip for me and my young daughters and had to change the dates. Alex Shlomo said, no problem, we can do this. He had almost $13,000 of my money as we were traveling business class as my one daughter has special needs and needed a bed to travel the 14 hours. Alex just strung me along for over a year and now has stopped responding to me completely. He has taken my money (which took me 3 years to save to go see my family) and makes his living scamming people. Located out of New York Internet Author: Calgary, Alberta Air Travel: Shlomosmiles Internet

Aug 20 2016
First Cash Advance Michael Boyd Alex  Chicago Illinois Author: New Orleans, Louisiana Cross-Border Scams: First Cash Advance Chicago , Illinois

Aug 19 2016
199 creative Alex Elbanna Website Developer and CEO Alex Elbanna Breach of Contract Tampa Florida
199 Creative Response Author: Tampa, Florida Websites: 199 creative Tampa, Florida

Aug 18 2016
Shook and Stone Injured in a wreck and they put me deep in dept! Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas , Nevada Attorneys & Legal Services: Shook and Stone Las Vegas, Nevada

Aug 18 2016
TVC Located throughout truck stops everywhere, main of All / Main OK Author: Wilkes- Barre, Pennsylvania Attorneys & Legal Services: TVC Nationwide