Your Search | ali ghazvini and manijeh javaheri, m.d

Oct 20 2016
Pogoplug Cloud Engines Promised lifetime account for Cloud Storage. They stopped service and deleted all files with little notice. San Francisco California Author: Casselberry, Florida Internet: Pogoplug San Francisco, California

Oct 20 2016
Swiss Wrist Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Swiss Wrist is the premier online destination for discount, 100% genuine, used Rolex watches, Swiss Wrist offers an extensive timepiece inventory you won’t find anywhere else on the web. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Swiss Wrist recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe trusted business service.
Swiss Wrist - Good Product & Service Author: Los Angeles, California Jewelry Stores: Swiss Wrist Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Swiss Wrist Inc. has been in the online luxury watch business for the last decade. Swiss Wrist has a long list of personal, bank and business references throughout the United States as well as internationally. Swiss Wrist stands by all the products sold on their website 100%. Miami, Florida

Oct 20 2016
COOLFRAMES.COM Sells bent and used frames, terrible return policy BROOKLYN Internet Author: YORK, Pennsylvania Eye Care: COOLFRAMES.COM Internet

Oct 20 2016
Citizens Disability Lied and manipulated took advantage of clients Wortham Massachusetts Author: cathedral city, California Security Services: Citizens Disability Nationwide

Oct 20 2016
GLAM BEAUTY NOW STOLE MY MONEY AND NEVER SENT ME MY ORDER Marietta Georgia Author: Woodbridge, Virginia Beauty Salons: GLAM BEAUTY NOW Marietta , Georgia

Oct 20 2016
Texas Trucks Dallas TX This company finds the worst of the worst semi's and sell them as good used trucks. Dallas Texas Author: Fort Worth, Texas Auto Dealers: Texas Trucks Dallas, Texas

Oct 20 2016
Savannah Van Lines Fender Moving and Storage, llc Have been fighting with them for 2 months to get my $300 deposit back. Author: New Bern, North Carolina Moving Companies: Savannah Van Lines

Oct 20 2016
Web Developer at Freelancer Bradley Allen Snider Offered to build a website for me he started on it and never completed it Lancaster California California
Author: Fort worth , Texas Websites: Web Developer at Freelancer Internet

Oct 20 2016
JOHNSON MARK LLC Attorney at Law These people are rude when I tried calling, spoke to a Virginia Parks. I tried emailing and texting also with no results.I cannot find a legitmate mailing address to contact these people either. Sandy Utah Author: West Valley, Utah Collection Agencies: JOHNSON MARK LLCAttorney Sandy, Utah

Oct 20 2016
seller networks I received a call this morning in regards to my ad on Craigslist about getting my car sold from a financing/ad company. The lady told me that my car was in high demand (which off rip I thought was not true, because in my area, my car is not in high demand) and that they could get my car sold within 30-45 days. Nationwide Author: Florida Auto Advertising Services: seller networks Nationwide

Schoola Deceptive and Terrible Customer Service San Fransisco Internet
Author: Pueblo, Colorado Consignment Stores: Schoola Internet

Oct 20 2016
Protect America Did Not honor their contract with me and tried to unilaterialy modify the contract: Breech of Contract Austin Texas
Author: N. Chesterfield, Virginia Security Services: Protect America Austin, Texas

Oct 20 2016
Stack'd Digital - App & Web Design - Allan Kiezel This company and Allan is a complete ripoff. NY New York Author: , Texas Websites: Stack'd Digital - App & Web Design NY, New York

Oct 20 2016
Wealth Partners Publishing aka Partners In Profit Major SCAM - Against my better judgement I believed the hype and my money was just given away! Chicago Illinois Author: Spring Hill, Tennessee Work at Home: Wealth Partners Publishing Chicago, Illinois

Oct 20 2016
PayPro Global Extended support I did not want and will not pay for. Internet Author: CRITZ, Virginia Computer Manufactures: PayPro Global Internet

Oct 20 2016
Gen Salvacion Virtual works, locksmiths answering Rip Off lead Company working in the Philipenes Takes money and runs Nationwide
Author: Illinois Customer Leads: Gen Salvacion Nationwide

Oct 20 2016
Metro PCS Telephones and service Temple Hills Nationwide Author: Clinton, Maryland Cellular Phone Companies: Metro PCS Nationwide

Oct 20 2016
Autozone Forced a re-charge to my Credit/Debit card after I returned an Item and left the store Macon Georgia Resolved Author: Macon, Georgia Credit & Debt Services: Autozone Macon, Georgia

Oct 20 2016
Attorney Lori Palmieri Palmieri Law , Lori Palmieri Attorney, Tampa Criminal Defense Lawyer Uncaring and unprepared Tampa Florida Author: Tampa, Florida Attorneys & Legal Services: Attorney Lori Palmieri Tampa, Florida

Oct 20 2016
Bobs discount furniture mybobs Scum bag Bobs discount furniture failed to meet expectations. Paid for extended warranty and goof proof protection. When 5 legs broke off of 2 pieces of furniture a technician came out and told me it was defective manufacturing. He also told me I would hear from Bobs in a couple days. After 2 weeks I called Bob's back. They told me no ma'am it won't be covered technician reported furniture not deemed a manufacturer defect. WTF? Really? BS? I'd like to talk to the little puke that came to my house and talk to him again face to face. Seabrook New Hampshire Author: Kingston, New Hampshire Advertising / Deceptive: Bobs discount furniture Seabrook, New Hampshire

Oct 20 2016
I am unable to buy a house because Conrad Collection has put a lean on my Credit report for Evolution Management Systems. I was told that I borrowed $3825.00 in Jan. 2012 and I now owe $4713. I have never been contacted by this company either by phone or mail. South Jordan Utah Author: South Jordan, Utah ORGANIZED CRIME: Conrad Collection South Jordan, Utah

Oct 20 2016
The Global Beauty Group Beware. Buy cheap equipment for under $ 4000 and sell for $ 30 000 Melbourne Victoria Author: Unusual Rip-Off: The Global Beauty Group

Oct 20 2016
06:09 AM He calls himself Amil Sahib.But his real name on the banc account and pasport name is Mubbashar Hassan BokhariThat's because i payed a lot of money to his bank account. After he recieve ure money he wil block you or remove you from his mail or viber or He calls himself Amil Sahib.Norway country. Norway
Author: Alabama Psychic: Internet

Oct 19 2016
Dwyrin wyrin's match against Crazy Stone Deep Learning was rigged, he is a proven liar and a cheat Internet
Author: Alabama Computer Fraud: Dwyrin Internet

Oct 19 2016
Fieldworks I registered to vote through this company and it never registered me . Its been over a month now and I just checked and I'm not registered. I looked on their web site and found out it works for the DNC and I put down I'm a Republican. So I think they proably haven't registered any Republicans Nationwide Author: Macon, Georgia Politicians: Fieldworks Nationwide