ALIBRIS, OWLS BOOKS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Alibris, Owls Books
There may be more specific results for "Alibris, Owls Books"
For more specific results for "Alibris, Owls Books"
Showing 1-25 of 6,660 Found Reports For more specific results for "Alibris, Owls Books"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 21 2017
primetime readers services over charged for books and wouid not let you cancel lakewood oh 44107-0067 Nationwide lakewood ohio Author: cottonport, Louisiana Book & Magazine Publishers: primetime readers services Nationwide

Oct 18 2017
AutoNation Illegal Practices I have a car with serious transmission and engine issues Timonium, MD Nationwide Coast Author: West Orange, New Jersey Auto Dealers: AutoNation Illegal Practices Nationwide

Oct 18 2017
The Neothink Society The League, Mark Hamilton, The Secret Society $1,000 paid for books which never revealed any SECRETS,nor provide membership in the Society nor answer letters. WEST VALLEY CITY Utah Author: SHOW LOW, Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: The Neothink Society WEST VALLEY CITY, Utah

Oct 16 2017
Backroadsgeneralstore.com Mike Traveler Order never received Internet Author: Layton, Utah Books, Records & Videos: Backroadsgeneralstore.com Internet

Oct 16 2017
Padre gaurdian angel readings Their website registration is: 1264735-VAT. And also to their stupid website number#: EU826410345.I paid for the two books i contacted you multiple times and the links they sent have never worked i asked for a full refund and never got one. I am also unh 100% gaurentee not upheld Padre gaurdian angel Padre - P.O. Box 9464, General Post Office, Hong K internet Author: Glasgow, Alabama Internet Fraud: Padre gaurdian angel readings Internet

Oct 09 2017
midnight express books they lie so i can send them a money order they deposit my money into their account and lie saying they never receive till i call my bank and confirmed that it was deposit after that i ask for the transcript that i paid for and they refuse to send it to me they are scammers they will scam you out your money and when i requested a refund they refuse and was very nasty about it berryville Arkansas Author: Hampton, Virginia Book Publishers: midnight express books berryville, Arkansas

Oct 09 2017
Ergode Books, Fast Media, Extremely Reliable, Carkart.com, Ergode.com, Dealtz.com, Virventures.com, SportsDealbox.com, Petocart.com, Toytooth.com, Shopshiphappy.com, Zabiva.com, Slickmedicalequipment.com, Lightsdaddy.com, Selectfurniturestore.com, Ergodebooks.com, Ergode Complete and utter failure towards upholding terms and conditions within the scope of fair trade to provide a listed item for sale by Ergode Books Richmond Texas
Author: Montigny Le Bretonneux, Internet Fraud: Ergode Books Richmond, Texas

Oct 08 2017
BRIAN GROSJEAN AT FRENCHTV.TO brian grosjean- frenchtv-frenchtv.to-brianfrenchtv.gmail.com Brian Grosjean refuses to give me my deposit back. I drove to Miami to bring back all the equipment back. The box, the machine, the remote, the cables (every item that was in the box when he sent it to me was in the box returned to him). On 3/28/2017, eveything was received by brian per his confirmation. On May 10, I still had not received my deposit, I emailed him. He replied that everything was entered in the books on April 3rd and that I would receive my deposit back 60 days after that date which to him made the 60 days on 19 June. Since June, I have been trying to get my FULL deposit refund as it was promised. Brian DOES NOT reply to my calls or emails. I want him to know that I will will pursue this all the way until I get my full refund. He does not reply to my calls, nor to my emails. yet Miami florida Author: boca raton, Florida TV News Satiations: BRIAN GROSJEAN AT FRENCHTV.TO Internet

Oct 07 2017
Peaches Record Crates Accepts order and charges card but sends nothing. Internet Author: North Port, Florida Books, Records & Videos: Peaches Record Crates Internet

Oct 05 2017
Laissez Faire Books LLC Jason Hanson Spy & Survival Breifing Scam BAIT & SWITCH Unauthorized Credit Card Charges and bad customer service. Laytonsville Maryland Author: Belleville, Illinois Credit Card Fraud: Laissez Faire Books LLC Laytonsville, Maryland

Oct 04 2017
Half Price Books Don't Be a Sucker Des Moines Iowa
The Difference... Author: Mason City, Iowa Books, Records & Videos: Half Price Books Des Moines, Iowa

Oct 04 2017
Textbookrecycling.com They Steal Your Books DO NOT USE Moscow, ID 83843-9797 Internet Author: Savannah, Georgia Cash Services: Textbookrecycling.com Internet

Sep 25 2017
Gary Toushek Author, Writer -Vancouver B.C Canada Gary Toushek-Vancouver B.C Canada Gary Toushek-Coauthor violated terms and conditions of our business contract and ripped me off Vancouver B.C Canada Nationwide What's Happened to Paul Priore is Very Sad Author: Flushing, New York Unusual Rip-Off: Gary Toushek -Vancouver B.C Canada Nationwide

Sep 25 2017
Lisa Laterza presticrediti she is asking for a lot of money Como monteolimpino Have a look.. Author: Hanoi, Vermont Brokerage Companies: Lisa Laterza Como,

Sep 25 2017
Better Planet Books Sends Previous Editions But Isn't Obvious About It Nationwide Author: Virginia Colleges and Universities: Better Planet Books Internet

16, Report #1401924

Sep 23 2017
Silver Ridge Movie Night DVD Took my money for DVD, I never received! Internet Author: Downingtown, Pennsylvania Books, Records & Videos: Silver Ridge Internet

Sep 22 2017
Santo Daime Church UK, Portugal, Netherlands, Brazil Adrian Freedman, Free Santo Daime movement, Santo Daime Portugal Questionable Importation of DMT containing substances through airports and borders, threats and vilification of whistleblowers, cannabis arrests in Santo Daime Church Portugal Internet
I was subjected to death threats and other virile disturbances by members of Adrian Freedman 's Santo Daime Church. Here is the proof that some of them are in police trouble. Author: Alabama Questionable Activities: Santo Daime Church UK, Portugal, Netherlands, Brazil Internet

Sep 17 2017
Better Planet Books Textbook Rentals Sent wrong edition, would not provide address to return rented book, charged credit card for book Renton, Washington Internet Author: Irvine, California Internet Fraud: Better Planet Books Internet

Sep 13 2017
ADRIAN FREEDMAN Eternal Heart Centre, Santo Daime Church UK, Europe, Portugal. Ayahuasca in Europe. Importing Santo Daime (Ayahuasca tea) across borders, underground operations in other countries, his followers in police trouble for cannabis, ethics issues DARTINGTON Internet
Three Ayahuasca Retreat Centres in Portugal were destroyed by fire in 2017 - The Warnings about the Dangers of Abusing the Medicine was Ignored by Adrian Freedman Author: Alabama Questionable Activities: ADRIAN FREEDMAN Internet

20, Report #1197741

Sep 08 2017
DAN ANTON: BACKLINKSVAULT and BrandlinksRank NJANTONANTON MARKETING Dand Anton is a Fraud Internet
Daniel Anton: Dan Anton, SEO: KICKED OFF WIKIPEDIA FOR THE FIFTH TIME Since 2014: Correction Author: Internet Internet Fraud: DAN ANTON: BACKLINKSVAULT and BrandlinksRank Internet

Sep 07 2017
Anthony DiClementi and BiohackingSecrets.com Anthony DiClementiBioHackingSecrets.com Took money, provided no product. I opened a helpdesk ticket and the man himself closes it without response everytime I inquire, a month later, where my book is. Internet
The Anthony DiClementi I've only got 1000 books scam Author: Other Alternative Health: Anthony DiClementi and BiohackingSecrets.com Internet

Sep 01 2017
Ables Books Chattanooga Internet Author: Fair Haven, Vermont Colleges and Universities: Ables Books Internet

Aug 30 2017
SWADVANTAGE SWADVANTAGE SECRETLY STOLE FUNDS FROM MY BANK ACCOUNT Nashville Tennessee **Author of this Report is NOT CONFIRMED**   swadvantage stole money from my bank account Author: Salt Lake city, Utah Questionable Activities: SWADVANTAGE Nashville, Tennessee

Aug 27 2017
More 4 less tree service Shawn Exposito, ex-wife answers phones and does books (((REDACTED))) Did crack while taking done trees. Found crack bags all over our yard at the end of each day. Cursed at each other in front of my kids while working. Urinated in my front yard with daughter outside. Stole things from my shed and property. Had me pay them in advance to take equipment out of pawn shop to finish the job and never came back after they were pay. Then had the nerve to come back and extort $ from us saying we paid the wrong partner. Insurance isn't even their's once I did a little research it was borrowed from another company. Terrible unprofessional people. Hudson Florida Author: St Petersburg, Florida Landscape Companies: More 4 less tree service Hudson, Florida

Aug 22 2017
exbooks.com scam exbooks.com scam , scam book selling website.exbooks scams exbooks.com is scam website beware students Internet
exbooks.com scams Author: New York, Iowa E-trade: exbooks.com scam Internet