Your Search | alienware, dell computers

Oct 05 2015
10:57 AM Softonic Inc & amsterdam@bierensgroup.comBierens False installs, spam, virus spreading software , adware , hijacked computers, fraud san francisco ca Author: , California Software: Softonic Inc & barcelona,

Sep 30 2015
Bargain House LLC Nick Nicholes, Bargain House, Pete Sold me 8 cameras &dell lap top. never showed up to install. no one ever gets back to me RIP OFF Wisconsin Dells Wisconsin Author: Wisconsin Dells, Wisconsin Cameras & Video: Bargain House LLC

Sep 30 2015
Bliss Computers Has Misleading Warranty...doesn't support Screens it sells Union City New Jersey Author: Wilmington, New York Computer Service & Repair: Bliss Computers Union City, New Jersey

Sep 29 2015
FanDuel FanDuel so called big sport winnings site! FanDuel so called big sport winnings site is a big rip-off ....the site changes players,points,from accts that have already been in the system and soon as your numbers get highers they change them players and numbers higher on these so called real bid players from home! That way you can never really win ant money thats you so call can win for these contests! They changing it the computers are rig for you to not reach these high amount of points! You can have you won small amount of profit and the very next day no winnings its removed by their computer system! Fanduel is a big rip off and scam! New York City Internet Author: California Unusual Rip-Off: FanDuel Internet

Sep 21 2015
Ecyclebest Changed quote for dell computer from 86 to 32 then to $10 with no support feedback Nationwide Author: Chatsworth, California Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Ecyclebest Nationwide

Sep 20 2015

Sep 17 2015
Larry Bell - Belltech Computer Solutions - Largo, Florida web design ripoff belltech computers largo florida Largo Florida
Author: Clearwater, Florida Websites: Larry Bell - Belltech Computer Solutions Largo, Florida

Sep 12 2015
tech aid services Dexter employee #69118, techaidservices.comCaller ID shows #403-555-0110 Called saying my windows computer was trying to download unauthorized or malicious material and wanted to verify my computers ID and serial number none Internet Author: New Meadows, Idaho Computer Fraud: tech aid services Internet

Sep 11 2015
Dell computers Dell Dell will lie and run your credit many times Internet Nationwide Author: greenacres, Florida Better Business Bureau: Dell computers Nationwide

Sep 09 2015
Ketan Pandya, Madoff, Morgan Stanley, Dell Ripp off artist Ketan is unlicensed and investing other peoples money and ripping them off. Madoff Austin, Texas Author: Bell County, Texas Better Business Bureau: Ketan Pandya, Madoff, Morgan Stanley, Dell Austin, Texas

Sep 05 2015
Geeke Inc Computers Darryl N. Hinson Computer purchase rip-off San Tan Valley Arizona Author: Mesa, Arizona Computer Service & Repair: Geeke Inc Computers San Tan Valley, Arizona

Aug 13 2015
HP BEWARE OF BUYING HP COMPUTERS Nationwide Author: Etobicoke, Ontario Computer Manufactures: HP Nationwide

Aug 10 2015
Dell Dell.comDell Computers Expired Warranty on NEW Product Purchase from Local Retailer Nationwide
PROBLEM FIXED!! Author: Jasper, Tennessee Computer Manufactures: Dell Nationwide

Aug 07 2015
Boiler room denial phone number - 1- 855 -881- 2327. people of middle Eastern descent would freeze peoples computers. It would appear to be windows defender, to clear your computer call this number. Refer to the number above. They represented themselves as Mic Froz my computer while in video confronce with tigerdirect. com unknown Washington Author: Walla Walla , Washington Internet Fraud: Boiler room unknown , Washington

Aug 05 2015
Emax Computers selling defective products not caring about katy Texas Author: houston, Texas Miscellaneous Electronics: Emax Computers katy, Texas

Aug 01 2015
Vtech support They had pop ups comin gon my computer. I purchased the virus protector for 499 and they did a clean up for 249. LIF TIME warranty anad I can not get a hold of them. They took me to their website Said they are used by QVC too It seemed legit. I had a defender virus on my computer, but I wiped it out. They said I can use it for 2 computers and I need it back , but can;t get a hold of anyone. I have tried many times to call them Internet Author: San Antonio, Texas Computer Software: Vtech support Internet

Aug 01 2015

Jul 25 2015
V Net Computers is fake Sector-9-D, Madhya Marg Chandigarh Author: Chandigarh, Indiana Computer Dealers: V Net Computers Nationwide

Jul 24 2015
Dell Dell Deals are a Ripoff. Free TV is not free. Internet Author: EATON RAPIDS, Michigan Computer Dealers: Dell Internet

Jul 23 2015
Dell Waste of Time and Money. Lincoln Nebraska Author: Lincoln, Nebraska Unusual Rip-Off: Dell Lincoln, Nebraska

Jul 21 2015
12:40 PM California Computers Center thieves Internet Author: largo, Florida Miscellaneous Electronics: Internet

Jul 19 2015
Microsoft xbox technology computers phones email Redmond, Washington Internet
Author: Union City, New Jersey Computer Manufactures: Microsoft Internet

Jul 17 2015
Solid Tech They sold me a program for $79.99 that was supposed to improve my computers performance.You call there tech. number nad they get your payment. Unknown Unknown
The update on Solid Tech Rip off!!! Author: Missoula, Montana Computer Fraud: Solid Tech Internet

Jul 17 2015
Grundy collectors insurance / Grundy worldwide Philadelphia indemnity insurance company Representative was very rude they do not return your phone calls after three weeks of calling them at least four times a week or next still no phone call back when speaking to the lady she was rude on the phone after being rude she hangs up the phone and I face would they would even update us on the next up on the just very unprofessional it's now been three months and we still haven't gotten any results from the claim that was filed in May 2015 this is now July and after three weeks of calling we talk to a young lady with them and she tells us to contact their lawyer and she give us his contact information I spoke with the lawyer and he states that he doesn't have anything else to do with the case only thing he did was took our statement under oath and that was it so we called back she put us on a 15 minute hole and come back and tell us she really doesn't know what's going on and someone will give us a call back and we still haven't received a callback from from Dell warranty I believe is a rip off and no one should deal with it at all Pennsylvania Nationwide Author: Tuscaloosa , Alabama Car Insurance: Grundy collectors insurance / Grundy worldwide Nationwide

Jul 14 2015
04:52 PM SpeedyPC (Torrey) claimed to be computer technicians, Repair Computers online by invitation, used three days to fix the computer on line but instead litterally ruined the Computer beyond repair. They also put in the Panda Program stating that it normally sold for $500 and they would only charge $150. is part of this issue in that the person who allegedly fixed or destroyed my computer works for them. Internet Author: Discovery Bay , California Computer Fraud: Internet