Your Search | alienware, dell computers

Aug 13 2015
HP BEWARE OF BUYING HP COMPUTERS Nationwide Author: Etobicoke, Ontario Computer Manufactures: HP Nationwide

Aug 10 2015
Dell Dell.comDell Computers Expired Warranty on NEW Product Purchase from Local Retailer Nationwide
PROBLEM FIXED!! Author: Jasper, Tennessee Computer Manufactures: Dell Nationwide

Aug 07 2015
Boiler room denial phone number - 1- 855 -881- 2327. people of middle Eastern descent would freeze peoples computers. It would appear to be windows defender, to clear your computer call this number. Refer to the number above. They represented themselves as Mic Froz my computer while in video confronce with tigerdirect. com unknown Washington Author: Walla Walla , Washington Internet Fraud: Boiler room unknown , Washington

Aug 05 2015
Emax Computers selling defective products not caring about katy Texas Author: houston, Texas Miscellaneous Electronics: Emax Computers katy, Texas

Aug 01 2015
Vtech support They had pop ups comin gon my computer. I purchased the virus protector for 499 and they did a clean up for 249. LIF TIME warranty anad I can not get a hold of them. They took me to their website Said they are used by QVC too It seemed legit. I had a defender virus on my computer, but I wiped it out. They said I can use it for 2 computers and I need it back , but can;t get a hold of anyone. I have tried many times to call them Internet Author: San Antonio, Texas Computer Software: Vtech support Internet

Aug 01 2015
DELL COMPUTERS DELL LAPTOP COMPUTER == BRAND NEW== CUTS INTO ARMS WHEN IN USE Nationwide Author: WINCHESTER, Virginia Computer Manufactures: DELL COMPUTERS Nationwide

Jul 25 2015
V Net Computers is fake Sector-9-D, Madhya Marg Chandigarh Author: Chandigarh, Indiana Computer Dealers: V Net Computers Nationwide

Jul 24 2015
Dell Dell.com Dell Deals are a Ripoff. Free TV is not free. Internet Author: EATON RAPIDS, Michigan Computer Dealers: Dell Internet

Jul 23 2015
Dell Waste of Time and Money. Lincoln Nebraska Author: Lincoln, Nebraska Unusual Rip-Off: Dell Lincoln, Nebraska

Jul 21 2015
californiacell.com California Computers Center californiacomputer.com thieves Internet Author: largo, Florida Miscellaneous Electronics: californiacell.com Internet

Jul 19 2015
Microsoft xbox technology computers phones email Redmond, Washington Internet
Author: Union City, New Jersey Computer Manufactures: Microsoft Internet

Jul 17 2015
Solid Tech Noreply@Upclick.com They sold me a program for $79.99 that was supposed to improve my computers performance.You call there tech. number nad they get your payment. Unknown Unknown
The update on Solid Tech Rip off!!! Author: Missoula, Montana Computer Fraud: Solid Tech Internet

Jul 17 2015
Grundy collectors insurance / Grundy worldwide Philadelphia indemnity insurance company Representative was very rude they do not return your phone calls after three weeks of calling them at least four times a week or next still no phone call back when speaking to the lady she was rude on the phone after being rude she hangs up the phone and I face would they would even update us on the next up on the just very unprofessional it's now been three months and we still haven't gotten any results from the claim that was filed in May 2015 this is now July and after three weeks of calling we talk to a young lady with them and she tells us to contact their lawyer and she give us his contact information I spoke with the lawyer and he states that he doesn't have anything else to do with the case only thing he did was took our statement under oath and that was it so we called back she put us on a 15 minute hole and come back and tell us she really doesn't know what's going on and someone will give us a call back and we still haven't received a callback from from Dell warranty I believe is a rip off and no one should deal with it at all Pennsylvania Nationwide Author: Tuscaloosa , Alabama Car Insurance: Grundy collectors insurance / Grundy worldwide Nationwide

Jul 14 2015
Paretologic.com SpeedyPC ProSupportdept.@speedypc.com (Torrey) claimed to be computer technicians, Repair Computers online by invitation, used three days to fix the computer on line but instead litterally ruined the Computer beyond repair. They also put in the Panda Program stating that it normally sold for $500 and they would only charge $150. Speedypc.com is part of this issue in that the person who allegedly fixed or destroyed my computer works for them. Internet Author: Discovery Bay , California Computer Fraud: Paretologic.com Internet

Jul 09 2015
dell overcharge , add ridiculous fees . I have called repeatedly disregard my directions Carol Stream IL Author: Pikeville, North Carolina Computer Fraud: dell Nationwide

Jul 08 2015
ACQUITRANS308 S State St, Ste 31Ann Arbor, MI, 48104-2412, USKohoutamide@yahoo.com Karen Kohout Sends fake PayPal payment receipts for Computers purchased on eBay Ann Arbor Michigan This fraud continues. The person still uses the Ann Arbo Fake PayPal receipts. Attempts to get you ship eBay items without paying. Ann Arbor Michigan Author: Wash, Alabama Internet Fraud: ACQUITRANS Ann Arbor, Michigan

Jul 07 2015
Rancho car wash del mar, ca Got car wash False advertising on Internet offer Dell Mar California Author: Solana beach, California Car Washes: Rancho car wash del mar, ca Dell Mar, California

Jun 24 2015
dell computer dishonest company india Author: cheyenne, Wyoming Computer Manufaturers: dell computer

Jun 18 2015
Live technician September 24th 2012 i used live technician.com to help with gmail recovery and Facebook. problems back then i had very little knowledge when it came to computers..they charged me$ 100 to remote access my computer..now fast forward they contacted me today june 18th 2015 trying to say my email and accounts were being hacked and used for some very illegal purposes..the technician then tried to get me to get on my computer and or labtop..Las Vegas Nevada Author: pekin, Illinois Computer Fraud: Live technician Las Vegas, Nevada

Jun 16 2015
Dell They don't offer a warranty like other computer manufacturers. Tried to charge $89 to troubleshoot new product. Round Rock Texas Not a rip-off Author: San Diego, California Computer Manufaturers: Dell Nationwide

Jun 13 2015
Dell Financial Services Predatory Lending, Scam, Fraud, Computer, Late Fee Internet Author: Powell, Wyoming Loans: Dell Financial Services Internet

Jun 11 2015
AE COMPUTERS, LTD Scam, fraud or breach of contract Berwyn Illinois Wanted Clayton Heed, UnwantedPC for scam Author: Taylor, Michigan Unusual Rip-Off: AE COMPUTERS, LTD Berwyn, Illinois

23, Report #1231925

May 28 2015
Corner Computing at Coshocton, Ohio James Vokoun, Jim Guilliams Is a Rip Off, they DO NOT take responsibility for damaging other people computers while in their possession for repair, I should say while in their possession for RIP OFF CLIENTS Coshocton Ohio Author: Coshocton, Ohio Computer Service & Repair: Corner Computing

May 27 2015
Avangate/Superior Tech Help This combination is a diaster! Didn't think I could be this stupid. $299.00 down and there will be more to save my computers. California/Indiad/? California Author: Baton Rouge, Louisiana Computer Service & Repair: Avangate/Superior Tecd

May 22 2015
TECH SUPPORT Tech Support charged us $699 for computer repairs that really messed up our computers. Internet Author: PENN VALLEY, California Computer Fraud: TECH SUPPORT Internet