Your Search | all about granite ajax, on

Jul 30 2016
service com usa have done many jobs for them was only been paid for 2. they owe me 4 to 5 thousand dollars for walmart work. its been months have not been paid. they are full of it. there accounting office will not talk with you. make up excuses.they are the worst of the worst company. i hope they all go to jail brielle New Jersey Author: rochester, New York Property Management: servicecomusa brielle, New Jersey

Jul 30 2016
Performance Marine Transporters GARY HAMBLIN He stole our deposit money. We can't get in touch with him at all. Before he received our money he was always available. Pompano Beach Florida Author: Tennessee Shipping Companies: Performance Marine Transporters Florida

3, Report #1319774

Jul 30 2016
Econ Solar Gutter Magician Installed Solar Panels, went out of business, supposed to have 25 year warranty, panels stopped working, called. Phone # no longer in service. Took me for about $20,000 Louisville Kentucky Author: Mt. Washington, Kentucky Door to Door Sales: Econ Solar Louisville, Kentucky

4, Report #1319775

Jul 30 2016
Amazon.com AMAZON COLLUDES WITH DISHONEST SELLERS IN ORDER TO ENHANCE ITS PROFIT Seattle Washington Author: Seattle, Washington On-Line Stores: Amazon.com Seattle, Washington

5, Report #1319776

Jul 30 2016
Aging Miracle Serum Sim Beauty Cream Blossom Youth Cream Free trial offered but no info ANYWHERE that they will start billing your c/c and NO REFUNDS Don't list on c/c statemnet New Jersey Author: W Palm Beach, Florida Drug Manufacturers: Aging Miracle Serum New Jersey

6, Report #1319760

Jul 30 2016
CHRISTINA J. WALLIS aka CHRISTINA WALLIS of Dale & Lessmann LLP Dale & Lessmann LLP , CHRISTINA WALLIS , CHRISTINA J. WALLIS CHRISTINA J. WALLIS aka CHRISTINA WALLIS of DALE & LESSMANN LLP IS A RIP OFF LAWYER Toronto Ontario
Author: ajax, Ontario Lawyers: CHRISTINA J. WALLIS aka CHRISTINA WALLIS of Dale & Lessmann LLP Toronto, Ontario

7, Report #1319740

Jul 30 2016
Matthew Harold Sells Delta Airlines Award tickets on Craigslist and then cancels ticket after payment Internet Author: Miami, Florida Air Travel: Matthew Harold Internet

8, Report #1319735

Jul 30 2016
Debt Negotiations Sevice Took money and did not pay on anything. Boington beach Florida Author: Vancleave, Mississippi BBB Better Business Bureau: Debt Negotiations Sevice Boington beach , Florida

9, Report #1319726

Jul 30 2016
Cannabiss4Cures info@cannabiss4cures.comSandra AllisonSales managerBessong Samah False statement on website -Cannabiss4Cures ensures safe and timely delivery of orders. We equally either resend orders or refund payments in case of any unforeseen mishap. Host IP Address of website : 141.8.224.93 Internet Author: Wisconsin Drug Manufacturers: Cannabiss4Cures Internet

10, Report #1319719

Jul 30 2016
lovespellz.com, mr anwar sadat He is a fraud with 0 knowledge of healing. He will make you send more and nore money and show you no results. He is a liar and does not care about you after tou send him the money. He is not capable of anything. He is a loser. I send him money 6 timea and got no results. So please do nit trust this guy. South Africa Internet Author: Fullerton , California Astrologers & Psychics: Www.lovespellz.com, mr anwar sadat Internet

11, Report #1319709

Jul 30 2016
Cash bet usa Mike and danny We sent 200 And did not receive our money we suppose got a loan for 5,240 but now they say we need some money they are screemed out and they also call from different numbers I also googled they address now I'll be so wrong wen I get my check and go down there and blow the company up I will not be wrong we also had to purchase a itune card to put the 200$ on it 200 west jackson Chicago Illinois Internet Author: Hot springs Arkansas , Arkansas Cross-Border Scams: Cash bet usa Internet

12, Report #1319686

Jul 29 2016
Pinnacle Career Institute PCI did not uphold their obligation of stating we have contacts all over the United States when you're ready to do your externship. Kansas City Missouri Author: El Mirage, Arizona Con Artists: Pinnacle Career Institute Kansas City, Missouri

13, Report #1319690

Jul 29 2016
Nuway Living AKA Ruben Jones. Fraudulent Company! Directly lied about refunding me . Still have not received refund! Help!! New Jersey Author: Wasilla, Alaska Weightloss Programs: Nuway Living

14, Report #1319680

Jul 29 2016
KTC Store All employees The store always charges a different amount than ones displayed and their register rings up something different than what is charged. Employees are rude and have been heard saying they don't like black people which is offensive. fort worth Texas Author: Fort Worth, Texas Cash Services: KTC Store Fort Worth,

15, Report #1319651

Jul 29 2016
TRUSTED PARDONS TRUSTED PARDONS .CAAriel Varner TRUSTED PARDONS should be called GREAT SCAMMERS! 400- 1235 Bay Street Toronto, ON M5R 3K4 Ontario Author: Woodbridge, Ontario Personal Services: TRUSTED PARDONS Internet

16, Report #1319638

Jul 29 2016
MIRA VIE SKIN CREAM I order wrinkle free cream . FREE SAMPLE Filed out information $4,95 S&H.. Next question would you like to order a free trial of eye recovery I checked NO an additional %5,95 S&H. Received both products in Dame envelope package. I read the term and conditions. Nothing was written it was a 14day trial. I made sure I read everything because I had fallen for this scam before. I believe I seen this on Facebook. When I called (after I had a pending charge for $89.95) I had not called to cancel within the trial period . No paperwork came in the mail or n the package. Internet Author: Foley, Alabama Internet: MIRA VIE SKIN CREAM Internet

17, Report #1319640

Jul 29 2016
yolanda louise roberts dead beat renter! yolanda roberts houston texasyolanda louise roberts dead beat renter Yolanda Louise Roberts came to us to help her get approved for an apartment. We got her approved at the apartment and the 1st month rent she wrote the apartment community a hot check. She is a Con-Artist. Dead Beat Renter. We contacted all the other companies to not help this scam artist for any reasaon. houston Texas Author: California Collection Agencies: yolanda louise roberts dead beat renter! houston, Texas

18, Report #1319630

Jul 29 2016
ReVitalize Age Defying Skin Serum ReVitalize On-line Scam that advertises free 14 day trial Santa Ana California Author: Alpine, Texas Drug Manufacturers: ReVitalize Age Defying Skin Serum Santa Ana, California

19, Report #1319616

Jul 29 2016
Encore motors of Sarasota, Inc. Daniel Lussier- Internet sales manager I bought a 2011 Toyota Prius on 5/11/16 under the belief that this used car was an accident free vehicle. I corresponded with Daniel Lussier, the sales manager to the dealer, who indicated that the car had not been involved in any accidents. Once i bought it and got on the road the left side of the rear bumper began to disengage from the bumper, and i had to constantly to reatach it. Once i came to Ca i took the car to a reputable body shop where i was informed that the car had been involved in a major accident, and that the initial cost to repair would be in excess of $4,000 Sarasota Florida
Author: Bellflower, California Auto Dealers: Encore motors of Sarasota, Inc. Sarasota, Florida

20, Report #1319610

Jul 29 2016
Truth Finder First, credit card rejected, then disconnected. I tried this about 6 months ago and the second you request the one time only choice they start the rejections, First they reject the credit card and then they disconnect you from website. Of course you have paid then and you can't get back on to recover your monies. No idea Internet Author: Fairfield Bay, Arkansas Credit Card Fraud: Truth Finder Internet

21, Report #1319606

Jul 29 2016
Kaplan university Over looked my diploma waived it , and now they are making me pay 6,242 dollars back to student federal aid because they messed up on documents Davenport Iowa Author: Ione, California Colleges and Universities: Kaplan university Internet

22, Report #1319576

Jul 29 2016
Showroom Glam Potential fraud? Terrible customer service? Take my money and run? California Internet Author: Frisco, Texas On-Line Stores: Showroom Glam Internet

23, Report #1319568

Jul 29 2016
RCA I recently bought a 7 inch tablet from RCA at Walmart for my autistic daughter on her birthday.  Nationwide Author: Richmond, Virginia Computer Dealers: RCA Nationwide

24, Report #1319560

Jul 29 2016
SHIP YOUR CAR NOW Jay Rapport lied and had someone sign my name. When i said i did not want to ship my at $1098.00 AND I STARTED AT A QUOT E OF $650.00 HE KEPT CALLING AND PUT THRU A $448.00 ON MY CREDIT CARD. Boca Raton Florida Author: DELRAY BEACH, Florida Auto Shipping Companies: SHIP YOUR CAR NOW Boca Raton, Florida

25, Report #1319535

Jul 29 2016
maria sougias,landlord millionaire multi property slum lord, cardiff by the sea,all of north sad diego county California Author: carlsbad, California Landlords: maria sougias cardiff by the sea, California