Your Search | all about granite ajax, on

Sep 30 2016
Lux style international I browsed there web to find out a price on a detox kit when I left there site I got an email saying my product was being shipped I never ordered anything from them Internet Author: Leduc, Alberta Adult Care Facilities: Lux style international Internet

Sep 30 2016
Coronado Law Firm LLC Con artist, liar, Dishonest, takes advantage of people. Takes on cases he has no experience in! Sho Low , Arizona Author: tucson, Arizona Lawyers: Coronado Law Firm LLC Sho Low , , Arizona

Sep 30 2016
Delano Crown I purchased a home with Crown3 years now and oh my goodness one nightmare after the other. The AC units has not worked for an entire year since I purchased the home. The company who is contracted via the builder to service the units are terrible. All mo Refuse to replace my home with a new Air Conditioner. Augusta Georgia Author: Hephzibah, Georgia Builders & Contractors: Delano Crown Georgia

Sep 30 2016
reimage.com Upclick.softtechies.com,u;click.com,sofware.informer.com ted.s@upbill.comcleverbridge.com solidtech.com reimageplus.com they collected 3 payments on one day for product that they did not apply or finish reimage for computer did nothing for my pc and erased some of my good programs and wont refund my $79 even though the tech said you have 30 days to use product and if not satisfied you can get complete refund Internet Author: Kingston, New York Computer Service & Repair: reimage.com Internet

Sep 30 2016
Verizon I ordered an Ellipsis Jetpack to take the place of my current internet service on July 13,2016. I received the Jetpack on July 15, 2016. Verizon Techinal support and i worked for days and hours at a time to get the Jet pack to work with my computer system the sytem were not compatiable. Therefor on the 25 of July I returned the item to Verizon before the 15 days return agreement expired.  Dallas, Tx Texas Author: McCrory, Arkansas Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Dallas, , Tx

Sep 30 2016
Northridge Toyota Northridge Scion FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD Northridge California What You're Saying Is... Author: Van Nuys, California Auto Dealers: Northridge Toyota Northridge, California

Sep 30 2016
ABELLA MAYFAIR DESCEPTIVE AND DISHONEST ORDER PROCESS FOR RISK FREE TRIAL OFFER GREENVILLE SC Internet Author: OTTAWA ON, Other Credit Card Fraud: ABELLA MAYFAIR Internet

Sep 30 2016
J & A contracting John Andino We install new granite counter tops but ones we complied the job this contractor never show up to pay. be carefull Scotch Plains New Jersey Author: North Brunswick, New Jersey Builders & Contractors: J & A contracting Scotch Plains, New Jersey

Sep 30 2016
Source 1, Karmen Kim, Source One, Karitza Kihm, 562-438-6405, 424-224-0727 Source 1's Karmen Kim, Contacted me on my cell phone after I tried to apply for a refinance loan online. Kim claimed that she can modify any loan she convinced me to pay $3500 up front and never contacted my mortgage company or modified my mortgage instead put me further behind. This company is a scam and Mrs. Kim is a con artist & the lowest scum scum on earth. Long Beach California Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Loan Modification: Source 1, Karmen Kim  Long Beach, California

Sep 30 2016
FX Trade Investment Company Representative offered returns on investments but didn't deliver Bronx New York Author: Houston, Texas Investment Brokers: FX Trade Investment Bronx, New York

Sep 30 2016
Beauty Impression Fraud on FREE SAMPLE Pacoima California Nationwide Subscription based marketing Author: Basking Ridge , New Jersey Credit Card Fraud: Beauty Impression Nationwide

Sep 30 2016
Yomi Famurewa Didn't pay Contractors on his house that was built. Won't return messages. Ann Arbor Michigan Author: Belleville, Michigan Plumbing: Yomi Famurewa Ann Arbor, Michigan

Sep 30 2016
direct express I have mine and my son's social security benefits going to direct express they had closed out my card and issued me another one because on the old card they was charging me $60 for a card I haven't used more than a year well they charged me $16.27 to have a new card go out with ups expired shipping when I got the card I activated it at once I even called in to direct express to listen to see if my and my son's social security benefits were pending I did not hear it so I called to direct express and spoke with someone the lady told me it was their error that the benefits were on the card that they closed out.  greer South Carolina Author: South Carolina, South Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: direct express greer, South Carolina

Sep 29 2016
Apollo Marketing Recommended TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Apollo Marketing Inc. over 50,000 satisfied subscribers. Apollo Marketing Inc. has been established as a magazine fulfillment center since 2014. Apollo Marketing, a family owned and operated company dedicated to getting major publisher's magazines out to the consumer.  Apollo Marketing offers independent contractors outstanding customer service for the subscribers, order processing and accounting.  Apollo Marketing Inc. requires all independent contractors to do extensive interviews, background checks and drug screening for all sales agents. Apollo Marketing Inc. maintains a Roster of active sales agents on our website to empower you the consumer with the knowledge of who is at your door.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Internet Marketing Companies: Apollo Marketing Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Apollo Marketing since 2014 is a magazine fulfillment center. Apollo Marketing main goal to provide data entry for Independent Contractors selling their magazines. Apollo Marketing Inc. has made a serious commitment to making sure you the consumer has a positive and safe experience with all of our independent contractor's sales agents. Lincoln , Illinois

Sep 29 2016
A.S. Alarm Services All false claim about money back guarantee. Had terminated their service due to erratic mode of monitoring. Disputed multiple charges after termination that shows their crude way of operation Kirkland Washington
Author: Tomball, Texas Consumer Services: A.S. Alarm Services Kirkland, Washington

Sep 29 2016
Emporium Emporium Black Card Afraid I was scammed by this company - worried about giving them my information!! Los Angeles California Author: Cumming, Georgia Furniture & Furnishings: Emporium Los Angeles, California

Sep 29 2016
Dermasoft skin restoee Advertised as if this were the Christie Brinkley product as on dr oz Internet Author: Little rock , Arkansas Advertising / Deceptive: Fern soft skin restoee Internet

Sep 29 2016
LOAN DEPOT THIS COMPANY LIED TO ME ABOUT RE-FINANCING TWO OF MY PROPERTIES. RIPPING OFF WITH AN APPRAISAL FEE OF $425. I WANT TO FILE A COMPLAINT AGAINST LOAN DEPOT FOR FALSE ADVERTISING. THEY INDICATED THAT I QUALIFY TO RE-FIANCE THRU THE HARP PROGRAM AND LATER LOAN DEPOT RANCHO CUCAMONGA California Author: NATIONAL CITY, California Liars: LOAN DEPOT RANCHO CUCAMONGA, California

Sep 29 2016
Universal Protection Security Service Allied Universal Security A Terrible Racist Company To Work For That will Cheat You on Your Pay And Harass You Rosemont Illinois Author: ROCKDALE, Illinois Security Services: Universal Protection Security Service Rosemont, Illinois

Sep 29 2016
Essential Beauty & Health NOW 3830 Valley Centre Drive #705-942 San Diego, CA 92130 I ordered the trial of the Garcinia and Skinny Green COffee...I did NOT order any other products...all of a sudden I have over $200 charged on my credit card because the company said I agreed to receive a shipment every month...I DID NOT. I have cancelled future orders but the company will NOT take the items back or credit me. This company is a BIG ripoff and lies, lies, lies! It is a big scam. They don't even have a website! San Diego California Author: Lakeport, California Weightloss Programs: Essential Beauty & Health NOW San Diego, California

Sep 29 2016
Hot Zone Leads Sharon Henne SHARON Hennes, Amanda, Bethany Kelly Vice President Skype Names THEY DONT PAY ONTIME IF AT ALL. THEY PAY THE FOREIGNERS FIRST THEN THE USA reps. PAYDAY Friday you may get it Wed. Internet Author: Michigan Unusual Rip-Off: Hot Zone Leads Sharon Henne Internet

Sep 29 2016
Clark County Collection Service LLC Trying to Ripoff money on the name of collection Las Vegas Nevada Author: Redmond, Washington Homeowner Associations: Clark County Collection Service LLC Las Vegas, Nevada

Sep 29 2016
The Green Man Store Their psychic that I talked to was not correct in anything she predicted. I let her know and she was extremely rude. They are not psychic at all. North Hollywood California Author: Miami, Florida Astrologers & Psychics: The Green Man Store North Hollywood, Florida

Sep 29 2016
Noralache Noralache.com I ordered sneakers from Noralache on 12 Aug. 2016. The site offers 10-15 day shipping. As of September 30, 2016 i've yet to receive my sneakers. Internet Author: Baltimore, Maryland Clothing Stores: Noralache Internet

Sep 29 2016
Smart Startup: Rose Moore Human Resources/Training Manager, Lily Clark, Recruiter, Fred Brooks Head of Human Resources and Special Projects Sophisticated Employment Scam Preying on Project Manager Job Seekers! Training Process Masked As Build Up to Unethical and Fraudulent Transaction That Leaves Unsuspecting Liable for Debt and Possibly Money Laundering! Beware!!! Los Angeles California based in Hong Kong Author: Everett, Washington Credit Card Fraud: Smart Startup Los Angeles, CA