Your Search | all distance moving & storage

Aug 29 2016
Foreclosure Law LLC Dale Wiley, John Dale Wiley Incompetent, deceitful attorney stole our money, allowed the bank to steal our home, breach of contract and fraud in the inducement! If you want to save your home, AVOID this man at all costs. Springfield Missouri Author: St. Louis, Missouri Lawyers: Foreclosure Law LLC Springfield, Missouri

Aug 28 2016
Glen Apsel Glen Apsel broke expensive merchandise during a move Little River South Carolina Author: Little RIver, South Carolina Moving Companies: Glen Apsel Little River, South Carolina

Aug 28 2016
Scott A. MacLeod Beware of Scott McCleod bogus Phoenix attorney. I hired Scott and paid him in full to handle the filing of a simple Quadro split for my ex husband and my 401k. I provided him with all the packets and detailed instructions to complete same day. He promised me he would attend to immediately and that he would have it completed within 30 days. Despite my countless requests for over 3 months now, Scott refuses to provide me any status updates or any proof he has done anything he promised. I have notified him that I longer need his services and to have my check ready for me to pickup since he clearly has not done anything...again with no response. After hearing about this horrible experience my ex husband took care of our Quadro within two weeks. I am now reporting Scott to the state bar and filing a lawsuit if I do not get my refund this week. Beware of this scam artist! Phoenix Arizona Author: Scottsdale , Arizona Attorneys & Legal Services: Scott MacLeod Arizona

Aug 28 2016
Brian Troiano alias CASH PARISI, Ripped me off for $6K and at least 2 others for $7K each. He operates a Money Order scam promising big profits but all he did for is pocket the money. Tampa Florida Author: Homosassa, Florida Work at Home Business: Brian Troiano Tampa, Florida

Aug 28 2016
Hitwe So i have also had the problems upon hitwe. I had a user briana lee. Diana and claire and a few other aliases All the same person asking repetitive for money. The problem being is one she sent graphic photos and was dumb enought to even send pics of two I have had indicated that i was asked to send either 150 250 or even 1700 to supposedly help buy a cell phone or help with a birthday or for fare to get to me. Caught each in a lie Utah Author: West valley, Utah Internet: Hitwe Utah

Aug 28 2016
Smart GPS Back Pack LLC, aka Capt. Smart Back Pack GPS and all combinations of these five words Sal chiechi aka Bill Chiechi Smart GPS Back Pack LLC, aka Capt. Smart Back Pack GPS and all combinations of these five words. This company doesn't exsist, except on a website. Sal/Bill Chiechi is a fraud and a con man. Port Saint Lucie Florida Author: St. Petersburg, Florida Con Artists: Smart GPS Back Pack LLC, aka Capt. Smart Back Pack GPS and all combinations of these five words Port Saint Lucie, Florida

Aug 28 2016
MX Movers Non delivery of my goods Staten Island New York Author: cranberry township, Pennsylvania Moving Companies: MX Movers Staten Island, New York

Aug 27 2016
NorthStar Moving Corporation NorthStar Moving & Storage North Star Movers NorthStar Moving North Star Moving Damages Property and Does Not Pay for Damages Chatsworth California
Author: Camarillo, California Moving Companies: NorthStar Moving Corporation Chatsworth, California

Aug 27 2016
Special Ops Moving PM, 5 hours after the scheduled moving time, three movers showed up in a truck. They were rude and mishandled our belonging, banging dressers into walls, chucking bags like they were trash and carelessly shoving the furniture into the truck. Denver Colorado
Author: Lakewood, Colorado Moving Companies: Special Ops Moving Denver, Colorado

Aug 27 2016
Autograph network I ordered an autographed guitar, Motley Crue. Signatures all where fake. Not there signing Washington Nationwide
Author: Crownpoint, Indiana Art Galleries: autograph network Nationwide

Aug 27 2016
JD Anderson&Assoicates Austin,Texas,Engineering, IT and Construction Jeff Anderson and Bobby Anderson have been working under this company that is a total ripoff!. They explain you that we work with the State Department, we get government project. they show themselves very ligitimate and they have created a very fake document to show the business plan and to convince you with the fake location. Anyways, it is long story, in short, after all, I gave $14200 loan to Bobby as he mentioned that he knows Companies in Japan and he needs to travel there. the time he received the money, He never returned and another day he will ask you for more. He carries U.S government ID with him to show that he is a legitimate person. I am not sure how he has this CAC card used for military. stay away from this guy and the company. I finally report his case to the government authority and he is under investigation. He will never stop to ripoff more people. I have his promissory Note to return my loan but never done it. PLEASE BE CAREFUL Austin Texas
Author: Houston , Texas Federal Government: JD Anderson&Assoicates Austin, Texas

Aug 27 2016
manuosh Farahnaz amirsoleymani farah amir farah kohanpour farahnaz kohanpour namaste pomegranates and roses the art of persian tea stole thousands from me on second order thru website nashville, tennessee Internet false claim this was all a lie i made up Author: los angeles, California Bait-and-Switch: manuosh Internet

Aug 26 2016
Award Notification Commission The company claimed I had won $1327940.00 and all I needed to do was send a mailing fee of $12.99. Kansas City Kansas Author: Las Vegas , Nevada Attorneys General: Award Notification Commission Nationwide

Aug 26 2016
Elvis Capellan RECOMMENDED TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Elvis Capellan award winning Real Estate Executive is dedicated to total customer satisfaction. *UPDATE: Capellan pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Capellan recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Author: Kuna, Idaho Smoke Shops: Elvis Capellan Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Elvis Capellan a Real Estate Executive at HGVC which is a division of “Hilton Worldwide Holdings Inc.” Elvis Capellan is responsible for helping grow the leading global hospitality company, over 3,000 properties, half a billion rooms in over 80 countries helping customers from all over the world acquire deeded real estate properties at Hilton resorts in the Asia Pacific region at the HGVC division. Internet

Aug 25 2016
Keep calling T hey cheat and my whole day was wasted, they didn't provide service at all, they took my money and wouldn't let me make a call! This company Keep calling says that they provide a good service, but in reality they don't they work performance is very poor . Atlanta Nationwide Author: Queens, New York Voicemail Services: Keep calling Nationwide

Aug 25 2016
Trackr Bravo I ordered the tracker Bravo tracker gadgets for USD 58- paid by Credit card on 20th july 2016 and my credit bill is already sent to me but now more than one month had passed with no items insight. All emails sent are replied by auto machine. Internet Author: Singapore, Other Miscellaneous Electronics: Trackr Bravo Internet

Aug 25 2016
T- Mobile Discontinued this service and paid all final bills and they still refused to refund my extra pack purchase now they have stolen my money Richmond Virginia Author: richmond, Virginia Cellular Phone Companies: T- Mobile Nationwide

Aug 25 2016
Tress Obsession I placed an order on 7/18/16 and NEVER received my items. Their response was Hello! We have received your message. Someone on the Tress Obsession will respond back in 1 to 2 business days. If your email is regarding status orders, all updates are sent via the email used during checkout. You can also expect to receive tracking via email. Once you have received your tracking email, you may not see any status changes until USPS scans your package in. Please be mindful of this. If you are inquiring about wholesale and vendor opportunities, you will receive a pricing sheet from our wholesale department shortly. And still nothing! Waldorf Maryland Author: Chicago, Illinois Miscellaneous Companies: Tress Obsession Waldorf, Maryland

Aug 25 2016
Senior Soul Mates. com Our Time This company falsely represents the payment arrangement to join. They advertise that it will be $10 month and you and you can cancel at any time. They are full of scammers that contact you from Nigeria and other places. No security filters at all. Then you call to cancel and they tell you the payment is NON REFUNDABLE. This is clearly a scam. No other site makes you pay for something you can't use. Now I've paid them $119.95 to SCAM other unsuspecting people. Their call center is operated by foreigners who barely speak English. They are rude and blame the consumer. Miami Beach Florida Author: San Juan Capistrano, California Dating Services: Senior Soul Mates. com Miami Beach, Florida

20, Report #1322058

Aug 25 2016
BONNIE NICHOLS rented a house for almost 4 years, got rat infested in april 2016,left house in may 15 2016 to stay with relatives with furniture still in house. lease ended in july. we were told to get out end of lease. she changed locks day after we took out all furniture may 31 , never got my security, storage and u haul cost and half of mays rent. got lawyer to deal with her lawyer , spoke with him once , never returns calls, i paid lawyer $500, still out of my money due, about $2700 OAKLAND PARK Florida
update on landlords lawyer Author: MIDDLE ISLAND, New York Landlords: BONNIE NICHOLS OAKLAND PARK, Florida

Aug 25 2016
matthew and marge kochman coldwell banker realtor never gave back security, half month rent, expense of uhaul truck and storage. left home due to rats, now they have house for sale that has rats in walls dead shoreham New York
remove report Author: MIDDLE ISLAND, New York Landlords: matthew and marge kochman shoreham, New York

Aug 25 2016
On Call Services Since we perform work for Garden State Plaza, this individual asked us to perform Electrical Work at the BCBG Max Azaria in this location, work performed on T&M. However, this was in 6/2015 and we cannot get ROBERT to return our calls and all calls go to his cell phone. When i tried researching his phone number, this RIPPOFF REPORT CAME UP. Apparently we are not the only ones he scammed. Buena Park California Author: Hackensack, New Jersey Electrical Services: On Call Services Buena Park, California

Aug 25 2016
All Props Investment Mark Nathwani All Props Investment Mark Nathan SCAM SACAM STAY AWAY Florida Nationwide APOLOGIES TO MARK NATHWANI Author: orlando, Florida Real Estate Services: All Props Investment Nationwide

Aug 25 2016
In & Out Moving and Storage company- Chicago/ Airiel H./Manager This company has just ripped me off. They have not delivered my goods. Over 20 days -past agreement. Double charged me, lied to me on the phone and bullied me. The same manager today as the other reviews complaints from 2011 and 2009. Chicago Illinois I'm a Moving Agent/ Legal Pro Se Author: Kansas City, Missouri Attorneys General: In & Out Moving and Storage company- Chicago Chicago, Illinois

Aug 24 2016
Prestige Worldwide Moving Utter scam, no refund issued despite breach of contract and no service rendered by company Miramar Florida Author: St Louis, Missouri Moving Companies: Prestige Worldwide Moving Miramar, Florida