ALL DISTANCE MOVING & STORAGE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: All Distance Moving & Storage
There may be more specific results for "All Distance Moving & Storage"
For more specific results for "All Distance Moving & Storage"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 25 2017
Yorkiepupsheaven.com Owner-Lucius Freeman I was going to buy two teacup yorkies from them. I sent them $1,196 Walmart to Walmart. And nothing has happened. He was supposed to email or call me with the flight info and hasn't been in contact but one time to put me off. He was all over text and email and calling me, but once he got my money, I've only heard from him once and the dogs are supposed to be flown out tomorrow to me. He isn't answering my call or texts or emails. Once he got my money, nothing has happened. He says he's in Las Vegas, Nevada. Internet
Author: Gainesville, Florida Dog Breeders: Yorkiepupsheaven.com Owner-Lucius Freeman Internet

Jun 25 2017
Westlake auto finance June 5 I traded in the vehicle I had financed with Westlake BEFORE my pmt was due. Toyota dealership contacted them ( I was sitting right there) and Westlake gave them a 10 day payoff amt. One week later, Westlake called me telling me my pmt was late. I told them I traded in the vehicle and no longer had it. He was rude, telling me I owed the pmt regardless. I told him, no I didn't! I took my paperwork to the Toyota dealership, he said they'd already sent Westlake a car. TODAY. I GET A LETTER demanding 2 months pmt. the one from June, AND the one for JULY. It isn't July yet!! PLUS the pay off amt is the same amt they told Toyota on June 5th! Trying to rip me off for an additional $450.00,, if you deal with Westlake financial, you'd better do a search and see all the bad things they do to people. They prey on people with bad credit desperate to get a vehicle. You've been warned. I'm getting a Atty! Los Angeles California Complete BS! Author: Winter Haven, Florida Financial Services: Westlake auto finance Nationwide

Jun 25 2017
Color by pascal They have this promotion going on to just pay shipping which I did , 4 weeks later no response to my emails , or messages and no product ok 16 dollars may not sound like much but when you are ripping millions of people off then you see how it all adds up, Henderson Nevada Author: Henderson, Nevada Beauty Products: Color by pascal Henderson, Nevada

Moving Staffers Disaster! Nationwide
Author: , Colorado Moving & Storage: Moving Staffers Nationwide

Jun 25 2017
American Van Lines Last Minute Cancel Pompano Beach Florida Author: Maryville, Missouri Moving Companies: American Van Lines Pompano Beach, Florida

Jun 24 2017
Blissfully Designed Inc VentureWell Tristan Bliss promised me results and all I received was ripped off. She kept almost $4500 of my money and didnt provide me with any business assistance. Burlington Ontario Author: Seaside, California Business Consultants: Blissfully Designed Inc Burlington, Ontario

Jun 24 2017
coast to coast moving llc rip off misleading bad business crooks fake moving company Deerfield Florida Author: olympia, Washington Moving Companies: coast to coast moving llc Deerfield, Florida

Jun 24 2017
Endurance extended warranty Endurance Completely ripped me off didnt pay for for nothing . I had an engine problem they requested for the shop to tear down the whole motor which was an additional 1300 part was supposed to be covered nut they refused to pay for it . Currently pursuing them in court . The Chevrolet dealership informed me that this is the worst Warranty company they have ever dealt with and they did not all claims every claim they have had in the past this company has denied Internet Author: Augusta, Georgia Auto Warranty: Endurance extended warranty Internet

Jun 24 2017
HOLY LIFE HEALTH LLC Cameron Weiss/Complete Metabolism... This company wasted my time and misled me. They had a LONG sales promo online all about how they use the bible to adress weightloss and the natural way to address it. After hours of searching online I finally found a website that was to be a 3rd party site to assure consumers that this was a highly rated product in attempts to seperate me from my hard earned money. The website is a scam. Nevada Internet
Author: east point, Georgia Alternative Health: HOLY LIFE HEALTH LLC Internet

Jun 24 2017
move management international Manuel Rojas (Owner) They did not provide with a service, they generated me stress, problems, lost of money, time. It took 4 month for the container to arived, when it arrived all documentation was wrong, all my things inluding my car was ruine, harm, destroy and lots of things missing. I took insurance but the owner didnt felt the paperwork correct with the insurance company (this was prove by the Ins.) ended with Manuel Rojas sending me extortions emails and threat. Six month later and I still dealing with this rippoff, ignorant and delicuent person. I will have to take him to a federal court for civil extortion on top of all the damage and lost he made me miami Florida
Author: los angeles, California Shipping Companies: move management international miami, Florida

Jun 24 2017
KH Direct Media Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: KH Direct Media/Shark Finds' clients feel safe, confident, & secure when doing business with Kevin Harrington. KH Direct Media/Shark Finds is dedicated to 100% client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences and success. All clients are invited to in-studio tours to meet Kevin Harrington, the advisory board and staff personally. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: KH Direct Media recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe trusted business service.
Website now forwards to spam Russian site. FL attorney general files suit. Author: Atown, Other Advertising Agencies: KH Media Direct TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Headquartered in Florida, KH Media Direct is playing a role in solidifying Florida’s position as a major production destination. All DRTV media campaigns produced are collaborative endeavors between our participant company, either product or service based, and our studio’s expert staff. Kevin enjoys meeting our participants and discussing their product and services, during one-on-one meetings. Internet

Jun 24 2017
Shark Finds TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Shark Finds/Kevin Harrington Inc is dedicated to total customer satisfaction. Work ethic is reflected in endless endeavors to raise the bar and produce unique media that connects brands with viewers in new ways.*UPDATE: Shark Finds pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Shark Finds recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
This is the same scam as KH Direct Media Author: Coral Springs, Florida Media: Shark Finds TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Headquartered in Florida, Shark Finds is playing a role in solidifying Florida’s position as a major production destination. All DRTV media campaigns produced are collaborative endeavors between participant company, either product or service based and studio’s expert staff. Kevin Harrington enjoys meeting participants and discussing their product and services, during one-on-one meetings. Coral Springs, Florida

Jun 24 2017
Nutra Pure TrimFit Garcinia scam, deceitful, ripoff, avoid at all costs, lawsuit Internet Internet
Author: Denver, Colorado Supplemental Health Programs: Nutra Pure Internet

Jun 24 2017
Tamarack log and Timber Homes Inc Tim and Penny Bullock of Mt. Nebo Wv. Roof system to my house compleatly wrong going to cost me thousands to fix it they wont return any messages I leave at all. Mt Nebo West Virginia Author: Capon Bridge, West Virginia Builders & Contractors: Tamarack log and Timber Homes Inc Mt Nebo, West Virginia

Jun 24 2017
Ascend Dietary Supplements I signed up for a trial sample and the company continue to send products every month. I returned everyone. The company continued taking $69.93 out my account every month for 4 months. I was told you have to go though this lengthy process to cancel the product. I never asked for automatic refills. According to manger IT IS CLEAR on the web what the process is. They are not willing to refund all my money only a small portion, not even half. This company presently have 86 complaints with BBB in Tampa Florida. Do not order any products from this company!! Tampa Florida Author: Pooler, Georgia Supplemental Health Programs: Ascend Dietary Supplements Tampa , Georgia

Jun 24 2017
Wrobleski and associates Took all my money and then closed their doors. Filing bankruptcy Was Phoenix Arizona Author: Glendale, Arizona Credit & Debt Services: Wrobleski and associates Was Phoenix, Arizona

Jun 23 2017
Andrew's Mechanical Services AKA Andrew's Motorcycle Service Ride In - TOW out - That's What Andrew's Mechanical Services is all About Kirkland Washington
Author: Tacoma, Washington Motorcycles: Andrew's Mechanical Services Kirkland, Washington

Jun 23 2017
KH Direct Media TRUSTED Business REVIEW: KH Direct Media/Shark Finds is dedicated to total customer satisfaction. The work ethic is reflected in endless endeavors to raise the bar and produce unique media that connects brands with viewers in new ways.*UPDATE: KH Direct Media pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. KH Direct Media recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
This Is Not A Scam Author: Louisiana TV Advertisements: KH Media Direct TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Headquartered in Florida, KH Media Direct is playing a role in solidifying Florida’s position as a major production destination. All DRTV media campaigns produced are collaborative endeavors between our participant company, either product or service based, and our studio’s expert staff. Kevin enjoys meeting our participants and discussing their product and services, during one-on-one meetings. Coral Springs, Florida

Jun 23 2017
Shark Finds TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Shark Finds | RIPOFF REPORT VERIFIED SAFE ™ …businesses you can trust. Kevin Harrington, inventor of the infomercial and founder of the As Seen On TV empire considered one of the most successful entrepreneurs to date. At Shark Finds/ Kevin Harrington Inc they are dedicated to the creation and development of infomercials, short form direct response television spots (DRTV), DRTV marketing, advertising, new digital media. Company mission to exceed expectations with every DRTV campaign they produce. Shark Finds/ Kevin Harrington Inc is a Telly Award winning production studio where Kevin Harrington serves as the Co-Executive Producer and films all customized introductions for every participant. Kevin Harrington hosts a quarterly event in which all participants have an opportunity to personally meet Kevin and his prestigious advisory board. They offer in-studio tours by appointment and a full refund if all the guaranteed deliverables agreed upon are not met.
Author: Tempe, Arizona TV Production Studios: Shark Finds TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Headquartered in Florida, Shark Finds is playing a role in solidifying Florida’s position as a major production destination. All DRTV media campaigns produced are collaborative endeavors between our participant company, either product or service based, and our studio’s expert staff. Kevin enjoys meeting our participants and discussing their product and services, during one-on-one meetings. Coral Springs , Florida

Jun 23 2017
KH Direct Media TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: KH Direct Media | RIPOFF REPORT VERIFIED SAFE ™ …businesses you can trust. Kevin Harrington, inventor of the infomercial and founder of the As Seen On TV empire is considered one of the most successful entrepreneurs to date. At KH Direct Media/Shark Finds is the name of one of the departments and Shark Finds was the original title name of the DRTV campaign. These names have been used interchangeably within the Ripoff Reports. Simply, the organization is dedicated to the creation and development of infomercials, short form direct response television spots (DRTV), DRTV marketing, advertising and new digital media. It's KH Direct Media’s company mission to exceed expectations with every DRTV campaign they produce. KH Direct Media/Shark Finds is a Telly Award winning production studio, Kevin Harrington serves as the Co-Executive Producer and films all customized introductions for every participant. Additionally, Kevin Harrington hosts a quarterly event, all participants have an opportunity to personally meet Kevin and his prestigious advisory board. They offer in-studio tours by appointment and a full refund if all the guaranteed deliverables agreed upon are not met.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Media Outlets: KH Direct Media TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Headquartered in Florida, KH Direct Media is playing a role in solidifying Florida’s position as a major production destination. All DRTV media campaigns produced are collaborative endeavors between our participant company, either product or service based, and our studio’s expert staff. Kevin enjoys meeting our participants and discussing their product and services, during one-on-one meetings. Coral Springs , Florida

Jun 23 2017
Ice Galleries, Grand Getaways, Surrey Leisure Travel, ripoff, Our Vacation Plans Ruined we are not pleased ripoff con-artists took us for all we had deception fake fraud business All they seem to do is take people for money and not deliver the product of travel Tampa Florida Mini Vacations Stands Behind Its Product Author: Baton Rouge, Louisiana Travel Services: Coast to Coast / Grand Getaways Tampa, Florida

Jun 23 2017
Luxurious Skin Ripoff; Commitment hidden in Terms and Conditions; Refuse All Refunds; use Gwen Stefani's name San Diego California Author: Austin, Texas Celebrities: Luxurious Skin San Diego, California

Jun 23 2017
L’Core Paris Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment L'Core Paris is dedicated to customer satisfaction all the way, from the highest quality products, to outstanding customer service. L’Core Paris believes that nature has given us the best resources, and it is up to us to turn them into powerful and advanced products. L’Core Paris chooses the best organic extracts and transform them into high quality products. Each formula is engineered to maximize results. Using the latest technologies, pharmaceutical grade raw materials, certifications from numerous organizations such as Leaping Bunny, and with recyclable packaging, our goal is to create the best products with the highest quality standards, while caring for the environment and the world we live in. At L'Core Paris, exceptional customer satisfaction is vital. L’Core Paris is working hard in providing the best customer experience both in-store and online.*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service L’Core Paris pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with L’Core Paris recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Las Vegas , Nevada Beauty Products: L’Core Paris Recommended TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. L’Core Paris was born with the mission to create a luxury skincare, ..beauty brand that delivers real and visible results, specialized in anti-ageing, beautifying treatments. Established in 2011, L’Core Paris, rapidly expanded its products worldwide, presence in more than 60 stores around the globe. L’Core Paris’ unique collections are based on precious stones, minerals, metals. Las Vegas , Nevada

Jun 23 2017
AsSeenOnTV.pro Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: AsSeenOnTV.pro is dedicated to total customer satisfaction. The work ethic is reflected in endless endeavors to raise the bar and produce unique media that connects brands with viewers in new ways.*UPDATE: AsSeenOnTV.pro pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. AsSeenOnTV.pro recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
The Truth Author: Memphis, Tennessee Internet Marketing Companies: AsSeenOnTV.pro TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Headquartered in Florida, AsSeenOnTV.pro is playing a role in solidifying Florida’s position as a major production destination. All DRTV media campaigns produced are collaborative endeavors between our participant company, either product or service based, and our studio’s expert staff. Internet