ALL MY SONS MOVING, JACKSONVILLE FL Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: All My Sons Moving, Jacksonville FL
There may be more specific results for "All My Sons Moving, Jacksonville FL"
For more specific results for "All My Sons Moving, Jacksonville FL"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 19 2017
Progressive Leasing Pacific Audio Never gave me a copy of the contract either via email or U.S. Mail & the store copied my ID which has my current address on it. I was told I would pay a total of $650.00 but finally when I was able to talk to someone at Progressive Leasing I found out Im to pay $1,192. They were also taking $103.00 per month from my bank account every month. Draper Utah Author: Fallon, Nevada Financial Services: Progressive Leasing Draper, Utah

Aug 19 2017
Udslife I purchased a Bart Simpson Supreme bookbag for my son. After receiving other items I ordered online, I checked my e-mail for confirmation, there was nothing. I then went to the web site and it was apparent I was scammed, there's no number no email just a page for you to contact them. California Internet
Author: Columbus, Ohio On-Line Business: Udslife Internet

Aug 19 2017
Jodyssecret I placed an order and they charged my credit card but now the store is no more. No contact no refund no product. Internet
Author: Uxbridge, Massachusetts Clothing Stores: Jodyssecret Internet

Aug 19 2017
EPIC INSURANCE GROUP NATALIE RIVERA I CANT EVEN BEGIN TO DESCRIBE THE HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE I'VE HAD WITH THIS PEOPLE AND STILL HAVING, ALL I CAN SAY IS BEWARE OF NATALIE RIVERA BECAUSE SHE IS A DANGER. AVOID DOING ANY TYPE OF BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY AND SAVE YOURSELF THE HEADACHE. SHE'S VERY IGNORANCE, RACIST AND LIKE TO DISCRIMINATE PEOPLE. SHE BELIEVES THAT SHE'S BETTER THAN EVERYBODY ELSE AND WILL NOT ACCEPT THAT SHE'S WRONG. INSTEAD SHE WILL ATTACK YOU IN ANY POSSIBLE WAY. ONCE AGAIN THIS LADY AND COMPANY ARE BAD NEWS AND LIKE I SAID BEFORE SAVE YOUR MONEY, SAVE YOUR TIME, SAVE YOURSELF THE HEADACHE OF BIG POSSIBLE PROBLEMS ON EVERY SINGLE ASPECT YOU CAN THINK WHEN DEALING WITH A COMPANY THIS LOW. HER NAME IS NATALIE RIVERA AND SHE WORKS AND OWNS THIS BUSINESS. HER PHONE NUMBER IS (((REDACTED))), ONCE AGAIN AVOID AVOID.! THIS LADY HAS A REALLY BAD REPUTATION. FORT MYERS Florida Author: FORT MYERS, Florida Consumer Services: EPIC INSURANCE GROUP FORT MYERS, Florida

Aug 19 2017
walmart in late 2005 i twisted my neck moving a heavy box towards me to put in our backstock bins of course i was by myself feeling a snapping sensation in my neck.i told my husband i thought i had hurt myself (pulled a muscle) because i did alot of lifting.when the pain did not go away after a couple days i made a dr appointment i w as scared to tell management because regardless what they say they are nit easy to talk to and i was shy and had issues with drawing attention to myself so i went to the dr she ordered xrays mri nerve coduction and physical therapy this took some weeks the whole time i worked and waited for reasons unknown i was scsred to tell management because i was afraid i would get fired and it didnt have to do with the neck they could of found any reason well when i did tell them i got nothing no call to the office no investigation in store no questions of when or how nothing!now over time the injury did not by some miracle go away it jyst got worse i was told it was a lifting injury by the physical therapist .now it hurts worse than it ever did over the years the pain has kept me from sleeping now the claims management wants to know why i waited to report it has been along time and i have been seeing someone for it for a year trying to tell her walmart did not file accident report even tjough i asked multiple times sullivan Missouri Author: crocker, Missouri Supermarkets: walmart sullivan, Missouri

Aug 19 2017
Wrinkle Couture Sending me products I have not ordered, and charging my credit card. They try not to respond, and disregard any attempt to stop these charges. PO Box 25380 Nationwide Author: Idaho Springs, Colorado TV Advertisements: Wrinkle Couture Internet

Aug 19 2017
Sagestream LLC I applied for a car loan through alot and was denied because my sagestream credit report was only 546. San Diego California Author: jay, Oklahoma Car Financing: Sagestream LLC California

Aug 19 2017
Elly's World Another email given is support@ellysworld.com Stole my money, I have not received the product I ordered. Internet Author: Canal Winchester, Ohio Beauty Products: Elly's World Internet

Aug 19 2017
Gld*svcgs They keep taking money from my debit card and I didn't authorize it. Internet Author: Saint Johns, Michigan Unusual Rip-Off: Gld*svcgs Internet

Aug 19 2017
Serendipity Apt I contact this company in May to rent me a 2 bedroom Apt. in 04/2/2017. The serendipity Agent charge several fee to rent this 2 bedroom unit . Total of $350 from this fee $209 goes toward my security deposit.I told the leasing consultant falesha Jones I will moving to the apt between July the 10 or July 30The leasing consultant said it was oke.In couple months later I found out I couldnt move July the 10 and ask her about my security deposit she said in verbal statement for me to send a writting letter so i can received my deposit.Falesha call me July 17/2017 and said she will not able to hold the Apt for July 30/2017 and she is not refund me my security deposit.This compagny is a ripoff they make pay $350 that uncluding with my security deposit and they told me to pay my phone creditor about $450 for me get approved and get an apartment with this compagny someone should check this compagny to prevent them from taking money from individual that is trying to rent an apt Thank you for your help in advance Dallas Texas Author: Woodbridge, Virginia Property Management: Serendipity Apt Dallas, Texas

Aug 19 2017
Jim Rosiak First Light Electrical Services Pulled continuous no-call no-shows and kept my house in disrepair for about two years Ossipee New Hampshire
Author: Fryeburg, Maine Electrical Services: Jim Rosiak Ossipee, New Hampshire

Aug 19 2017
Ultimate rental getaways Sold me a 69.00 cruise for 1900 dollars then called police when I tried to access my hotel room Wilton Manors Florida Author: Thornton, Colorado Cruises: Ultimate rental getaways Wilton Manors, Florida

Aug 19 2017
Llantera 4 boys Four boys tire shop I went over there to buy some used tires the individual Johnny swore up and down that the BFGoodrich used tires who was selling me at 20,000 miles left on I looked at the tire they look pretty good they were in decent condition. So I went ahead with those two tires in the rear. The tires are for my truck I take the truck out maybe on the weekends I probably put less than 300 miles on these tires and they split down the middle and then when I was taking the tires off the sidewall blew so he obviously sold me some bum tires. So I had contacted him and told him about the issue and he said that I could come down there and purchase new tires but he wouldn't give me a refund he wouldn't stand behind his product and I felt robbed lied to and hustled because when we were first having the conversation he swore up and down that these were good tires I got at least twenty thousand miles on them he would stand behind them and gave me the whole run around and made me feel comfortable as a customer and then when I called to report an issue he just gave me like the third degree basically+ Phoenix Arizona Author: San Tan Valley, Arizona Auto Tire shops: Llantera 4 boys Arizona

Aug 19 2017
WOWW FASHION JODY'S SECRET THIS COMPANY TOOK MY MONEY BUT I DID NOT GET ANY PRODUCT. BUYER BEWARE!! NO CITY NOTED Internet DELEWARE Author: NEWTON FALLS, Ohio Clothing Stores: WOWW FASHION Internet

Aug 19 2017
Windham Professionals Windham Professional Won't let me redo my loan agreement Nationwide Author: Louisville, Kentucky Collection Agency's: Windham Professionals Nationwide

Aug 19 2017
Ready Debit Gold They lied about my money being transferred from one account to the other account Sioux Falls North Dakota Nationwide Author: Durham, North Carolina ORGANIZED CRIME: Ready Debit Gold Nationwide

Aug 19 2017
allumiderm I order a sample off the internet for skin remedy formula and qci eyelastic for $4.95 shipping and was billed $10.90 (which i pd. I never rec'd the samples except a .50oz rejuvenating eye cream and .5 oz of luxurious moisturizing anti-aging serum. I then was bill on my visa billed for $89.95 for the skin remedy formula and $86.95 for the qci eyelastic. when i called the co, the lady stated that that was the samples. I was to call co and cn after 7 or 10 days or i would be billed for it. I went on the web and couldn't find that in writing and it wasn't in with my shippment. she stated that i could get 50% off my bill. but that was the only thing i could get back. and if i saw a lawyer, i would not get the 50%off. so i still owe them $86.95. what a rip off and i told her thAT they were ripping people off. thank you for your help allumiderm 1175 baker st ste E19228 costa mesa ca costa mesa ca 92626-1169* California Author: taylorville, Illinois Skin Care: allumiderm Internet

Aug 19 2017
1984 Busted escorts.com,  I google my number and this compay just slandered my name saying The history on this hooker is really thick. This hooker has had a bunch of interactions with the sherrif's office and was just busted a few days ago. There is a big chance that this entertainer might be undercover for the county sherrif's office to avoid trouble. Charlotte North Carolina Author: Charlotte, North Carolina BBB Better Business Bureau: Busted escorts.com Internet

Aug 19 2017
Patriot Superstore Confederate Superstore charging monthly amounts of $19.95 to my credit card Texas Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Bait-and-Switch: Patriot Superstore Texas

Aug 19 2017
Tomm Collins Rip off never sent my sauna waist trimmer that order for $30.00. Internet Author: memphis, Tennessee BBB Better Business Bureau: Y

Aug 19 2017
Livevisonsz - Laura Orre May 8, 2016 · 04/03/2015 10:47AM You have my eclipse article on your site. I'm going to ask you once to remove it and if you don't do so, I will file a report against you!04/03/2015 11:57AM ok. can you please let me know witch one and I Fraud, Copyright and the usage of my work on her site - from compatibility to eclipses. Chicago Nationwide Author: Florida, California Questionable Activities: Livevisonsz - Laura Orre Nationwide

Wickeeds Consumables Kym Mellor Owner Melbourne Internet
What is my motivation? Author: Select City/Town in Cebu, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Wickeeds Consumables Internet

Aug 19 2017
GOLO I bought 3 months worth of the product with the understanding it would help with my blood sugars and weight.. Instead I have gained 10 lbs. And my blood sugars Have gone up by 30 points. I used the product as in as instructed and ate healthy diet. Internet Author: Mesa, Arizona Alternative Health: GOLO Internet

Aug 19 2017
Loyal Yorkies.com. Frank Tucker They had me send $500.00 by moneygram in payment of a female Yorkie named Annie that was supposed to be shipped to me on Friday August 18, 2017. Never heard another word from them. Refuses to answer my emails or phone calls. Just a message that says record your message. Little Rock, Arkansas Author: Palm Desert, California Attorney Generals: Loyal Yorkies.com. Little Rock,, Arkansas