Your Search | all my sons moving & storage

Jul 01 2016
Smart shopper Security alert/ny Been hitting my debit card since late april.out of nowhere Shawnee kansas Internet Author: Colon, Michigan Computer Fraud: Smart shopper Internet

Jul 01 2016
U.S. Bank ,Convenient Cash, Convenient Cash, Pre Paid Debit Card. Crapolausb Closed my account, without notice, causing eviction. Not Sure Nationwide Something is missing here.. Author: Phoenix, Arizona Banks: U.S. Bank (Convenient Cash) Nationwide

Jul 01 2016
James Simao Buyer Beware: James Simao scams me for $83,000. He told me that my money was lent to a creditworthy, collateralized borrower. I was promised that I would get a great returns 20% interest! Unfortunately, I received the fake monthly reports stating my assets are producing great return! There are another 4 investors who lost money like me. But we know by now that many of reports are fake!!! James Simao was charged Monday with 22 felony counts of grand theft and forgery for allegedly stealing more than $2 million from 18 investors and others over a 3 year period in which he allegedly maintained a lavish lifestyle. James Simao has been under investigation since January and may face additional charges as the result of a federal probe. His investment company has been closed and forced into involuntary bankruptcy. san diego California
Author: torrance, California Unusual Rip-Off: James Simao san diego, California

Jul 01 2016
Windowsmith Window Cleaning Did damage my property and refused to acknowledge, apologize or fix it Concord California
Author: Alamo, California Cleaning Services: Windowsmith Window Cleaning Concord, California

Jun 30 2016
Skin complex r x Sal Govi dreamy skin Charged my Acct$ 176.00 without ok was to be 39.95. On sample size Santa Ana California Author: Economy, Indiana Drug Manufacturers: Skin complex r x Santa Ana , California

Jun 30 2016
Sky Van Lines Tried to DOUBLE a firm commitment price Tazana California Author: La Habra, California Moving Companies: Sky Van Lines Tazana, California

Jun 30 2016
travel centers of america erie pa TIMOTHY VEHEC truck service asst gen manager Allen lintz gen manager totally screwed my air conditioning system up replacing a compressor that i had just had put on at ta wv 3 months prior the shaft was bent erie Pennsylvania Author: Morehead, Kentucky Truck Dealer Repair: travel centers of america erie pa erie , Pennsylvania

Jun 30 2016
CELLGICA Joanna Krupa/ A Plus Fulfillment Wife received this product and I asked the price? Went on line and read about all the rip offs! I called immediately! It was extremely difficult to cancel! Offer me $49.95 then $19.95 then 9.95 final offer! Was supposed to be $4.95! Took a firmness my voice rarely get to but go a cancellation #! Going to the bank to make sure! Oral scam ripoff! $129.00 a month if you aren't quick on this scam! Chatsworth California Author: Toledo, Oregon Supplemental Health Programs: CELLGICA Chatsworth, California

Jun 30 2016
Stanton Optical ;-)  Folks, I am not one to complain, but I have to get this off my chest. Lubbock Texas Author: Lubbock, Texas Recycling/Trash removal: Stanton Optical Lubbock, Texas

Jun 30 2016
Cashmax usa Robert james They told me i quilfy for a 6000 loan that all i had to pay was 250 for insurance just incase i can not pay the loan once i payed they said my credit was to low so i had to pay a deposit of 300 so that there credit department can process the loan after i should get my money they gave me a code for moneygram so i can get my money nothing exists there was no file of me getting money transferred Internet
Author: Los Angeles , California Cash Services: Cashmax usa Internet

Jun 30 2016
Goodwill Industries Springfield Pike Ohio Valley Goodwill Industrial Services  ManufacturerLong-standing nonprofit chain with a range of pre-owned clothing, furniture, housewares & more.Address: 10600 Springfield Pike, Cincinnati, OH 45215Phone: (513) 771-4800 AVOID ALL ON CALL JOBS! USA Ohio
Author: USA, Ohio Disability Services: Goodwill Industries Springfield Pike Cincinnati, Ohio

Jun 30 2016
Actors' Reps of New York took my money and promised me success in the industry. New York New York Author: Tinton Falls, New Jersey Modeling & Talent Agencies: Actors' Reps of New York New York, New York

Jun 30 2016
serpalos llc scam me they were investors buying my home lakewood ranch Florida Author: punta gorda, Florida Realtors: serpalos llc lakewood ranch, Florida

Jun 30 2016
Factoring Company Account Verizon Wireless Jefferson Capital Systems, LLC16 MClelland RdSaint Cloud, MN 56303 My credit report shows I opened an account of some sort in 02/01/2016 when I don't even have credit score to apply for anything. I don't know what this is for. Saint Cloud Minnesota
Author: Freedom , California Unusual Rip-Off: Factoring Company Account Verizon Wireless Saint Cloud, Minnesota

Jun 30 2016
Top Tier Painting LLC Michael Freed HORRIFIC. Took almost two weeks (much longer than quoted), left razor blades on the floor for my toddler to find, zebra stripes stillon ceilings even after they fixed them, dip cans, trash left for my children to find, they used my tupperware and utensils and left them dirty on my deck, did not prep the majority of the walls or ceilings, did not paint parts of ceilings at all, did not paint entire sections of trim, got paint spots on ceiling fans, windows, light switches, floors, my grass, the side of my house, clogged my sink and LEFT IT THAT WAY until I complained and then they emptied the trap into one of MY towels which they proceeded to leave sopping wet under the sink, they painted our master bedroom with obviously a roller filled with water and dried paint since it left stuff all over my walls....it goes on and on. I informed them numerous times during the project that there were problems. They have threatened to sue if I do not pay him the remaining balance. I want my deposit back! Worst experience of my entire life. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY! Westerville Ohio
Author: Powell, Ohio Home Improvements: Top Tier Painting LLC Westerville, Ohio

Jun 30 2016
Globe home protection they refuse to send out a plumber and I had to call 4 times and my realtor called 4 times. Florida Author: Allentown, Pennsylvania Real Estate Services: Globe home protection Internet

Jun 30 2016
Pro-Tech Chimney Cleaning & Repairs, Joe, and Father Company will not honor a 7 year warranty of poor quality repairs they did to my firepalce twice. And refuse to respond to my countless calls to there office. Representatives were extremly unprofessional when then entered my home. And Rip me off for $450.00 cash. Beware do not use this company. Beachwood New Jersey Author: Sewell, New Jersey Cleaning Services: Pro-Tech Chimney Cleaning & Repairs Beachwood , New Jersey

Jun 30 2016
Consline I brought a oder off them for inmate calling on 6/29/16 and when it didn't work I contacted consline and asked for a refund they cancel my account after paying for it and didn't get to use it. Mexico or usa Internet
Author: Richlands , Virginia Correctional Facilities: Consline Internet

Jun 30 2016
Trading Advantage Capital TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Trading Advantage Capital is committed to 100% customer satisfaction. Trading Advantage Capital implemented strategic changes ensuring client satisfaction and success by developing new ways helping clients search for new education opportunities effectively even in the sort of challenging market we face today. *UPDATE: Trading Advantage Capital pledges to resolve customer issues to the best of their ability. Customers should feel safe, confident and secure when doing business with Trading Advantage Capital. Recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Rebuttal to Trading Advantage Response Author: Chicago, Illinois Financial Services: Trading Advantage Capital TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. Trading Advantage Proprietary (TAP) Program provides opportunity for traders of all backgrounds, experience levels to potentially trade our money. TAP traders receive 60% of trading profits with Trading Advantage assuming all risks and losses. Chicago, Illinois

Jun 30 2016
A-1 Access Storage A1 Access Storage, A-1 Access Storage of Salt Lake City - Worse company ever! SLC location! DO NOT do business with them! I have had broken lock latch since day we moved in! Constant mice problems! Any positive reviews seem to all be around same dates so employee reviews! Do your research or get storage else where! Salt Lake Utah Author: Herriman, Utah Storage Companies: A-1 Access Storage Salt Lake , Utah

Jun 30 2016
Victoria's Compassionate Nursing care management Sent fake bills to lawyer to get paid without my knowledge when I hired her company. No invoice. Millstone New Jersey Author: Barneget , New Jersey Home HealthCare: Victoria Millstone, New Jersey

Jun 30 2016
Cash Net Usa Keep pulling my credit and won't stop Internet Author: Richmond, Virginia Consumer Services: Cash Net Usa Internet

Jun 30 2016
Direct Gardening.com Four rose bushes were dead appearing upon arrival; I planted them anyway and 6 weeks later, their has been no life showing. Black limbs and no leaves. Upon being advised, company said I had to send the original packing paper and label, although I had given my order number, date, price paid and credit card purchase information. Bloomington Illinois Author: Eustis, Florida Landscaping: Direct Gardening.com Bloomington, Illinois

Jun 30 2016
watchrepair.net Jeff Herman Failed to return my watch Boca Raton Florida Author: Ludington, Michigan Mail Order Services: watchrepair.net Boca Raton, Florida

Jun 30 2016
Hughesnet Scam, Stole from me, put my home and family at risk Nationwide Author: Cody, Wyoming Internet Service Providers: Hughesnet Nationwide