Your Search | all my sons moving & storage

Oct 22 2016
Aaron Barnes, Tech Magic, Ammacore, GruvPhase, UnitedDataCom, CeleraTech, All the other fake company names he uses Individual does not pay subcontractors Gary Indiana
Author: Illinois Computer Service & Repair: Aaron Barnes Gary, Indiana

Oct 22 2016
Front St Pburg LLC Chris Neuert They do not fix any problem with my apartment including heat and other problems. Phillipsburg New Jersey Author: Phillipsburg, New Jersey Liars: Front St Pburg LLC Phillipsburg, New Jersey

Oct 22 2016
Glass apps , Glass apps , , glass aps  Glass apps sold me 16 pieces of smart film that were all defective we were ripped off by Do not use these crooks. Culver city Internet Author: Greenville, California Unusual Rip-Off: Glass apps , Internet

Oct 22 2016
McDonald's Rude, Gangster and Ghetto Employees and Management at the McDonald's located at 3026 N. Hampton Road, Dallas, TX 75212. This is a Black Owned Establishment That Treats It's Customers With Contempt. Terrible Food Quality , Had A Roach Fried in With My French Fries. Will Report to Health Department. Dallas Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Fast Food Restaurants: McDonald's Dallas, Texas

Oct 22 2016
Westchase Law Kelly Albanese and her assistant Mary Ellen Took my $2500 for representation for divorce and got nowhere, just ripped off. Tampa Florida Author: Tampa, Florida Attorneys General: Westchase Law Tampa, Florida

Oct 22 2016
HEWLETT PARKARD All-in-one printers ENVY Nationwide Author: Wallaceburg, Ontario Electronic Manufacturers: HEWLETT PARKARD Nationwide

Oct 22 2016
AirAsia airlines I don’t wish what I’ve been through even to my worst enemy Sepang, Malaysia Internet, Asia Author: Sao Paulo, Airline Companies: AirAsia airlines Internet

Oct 22 2016
Peak Life They wasnt to continue to use my credit card for purchases I don't want. I wrote them a letter to cancel all further correspondence. Aston, Pennsylvania Nationwide Author: Spokane, Washington Supplemental Health Programs: Peak Life Nationwide

Oct 22 2016
Mike Stahl Web Design Mike Stahl Slander and threat of multiple SEO submissions about my business and charater San Diego California Internet Author: San Diego, California Websites: Mike Stahl Web Design Internet

Oct 22 2016
Quick Weight Loss Center The advertised special for it was either 399 or $499 down and they promised I could lose 40 to 50 pounds by March h for my son's wedding they didn't tell me I had to spend $140 every two weeks on their products to do it  POMPANO BEACH Florida Author: Pompano beach, Florida Adult Care Facilities: Quick Weight Loss Center POMPANO BEACH, Florida

Oct 22 2016
Excellence Auto Trade Excellence Auto Trade LLC Financed me a $12000 car they cant register nor give me the title to register myself,after they got my down payment the owner RALPH want to give me his a* to kiss playing phone tag and not fullfilling his duty as a car dealership owner,also they don't honor there 30 day warranty on repairs.This is a real RIP-OFF REPORT car Stealership! jamaica New York Author: newark, Delaware Auto Dealers: Excellence Auto Trade jamaica, New York

Oct 22 2016
Conn’s Well I went to the store and paid the cashier $100.00 cash,so this happen on may 29 we are almost the end of October and my &100.00 are missing and they don't know everything I call customer service they said well we are going to see what happen and nothing is happen soon went to store talk to a manager he call everywhere for help and they all said it will take a week so weeks past by and nothing was done so now iam tired to wait and my money is no where tone found all I want is for Conn’s to refund my money immediately I don't want store credit I want my money I also like to be compensated due to all this I waited 5 months and they just have me back and forth and nothing is been done I just don't want to deal with Conn’s anymore they don't care about customer all I want is my money been refunded please thank you. Houston Texas Nationwide Author: Houston, Texas Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Conn’s Nationwide

Oct 22 2016
vca animal hospitals Shoreline Emergency and Referral Hospital Did not uphold veterinary ethics, conflict of interest from referring primary doctor. placed animal on antibiotics in error, failed to rule out other disorders. Please sign my petition on Internet Author: Fairfield,, Connecticut $$ REWARDS Offered: vca animal hospitals

Oct 22 2016
copy my commission they took 38.64 from my checking aact without my knowledge Internet Author: clovis, New Mexico Unusual Rip-Off: copy my commission Internet

Oct 22 2016
Vibrant Web Small Business Success Impact Ranking All three Of these businesses Tied Together? Phoenix Arizona Author: Cedar Rapids, Iowa Customer Leads: Vibrant Web Phoenix, Arizona

Oct 22 2016
Sid Dillon Buick Nissan Hyundai They have been giving me financial and mental torment for last 3 years with my leased vehicle. Lincoln Nebraska Author: Lincoln, Nebraska Auto Dealer Repairs: Sid Dillon Buick Nissan Hyundai Lincoln, Nebraska

Oct 22 2016
Walt Bukowski Distrustful Auctioner Avoid at All Costs Zionsville Pennsylvania Author: Easton, Pennsylvania Auctions: Walt Bukowski Zionsville, Pennsylvania

Oct 22 2016
Triple J Health Management P0 Box 500 North York Ontario844-8971451 charged my credit card and put me on autoship which I did not request North York Ontario Canada Internet Author: Winnipeg Beach, Manitoba Health Spas: Triple J Health Management Internet

Oct 22 2016
The Deal Empire took my money by payment on line and send an email saying order is on the way and track our shipment-noway to track shipment-only an order #DE57820 Internet Author: Calabash, North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: The Deal Empire Internet

Oct 22 2016
Market Force Mya Begs for checkers the belittles you all while your not even getting paid nation wide New York Author: California Inspectors: Market Force New York

Oct 22 2016
10:20 AM South bay motor sports Complete unprofessional scammers. From finance to sales. all scammers Chula Vista California Author: Alabama Motorcycles: Chula Vista, California

Oct 21 2016
DJI Never sent me the $749 SSD card I paid for when i purchased my Inspire 1 drone Internet Author: Portland, Oregon Cameras & Video: DJI Internet

Oct 21 2016
Retro Fitness East Meadow Owners Mike, Amanda & Christina Charged me for months after my membership was canceled. East Meadow New York Author: Massapequa , New York Health Spas: Retro Fitness East Meadow East Meadow, New York

Oct 21 2016
Parkmen*Skin Improve bait you with free in all of the info on their website and then charge you full price Nevada phone number Internet Also called SKINnoir Author: Fredericksburg, Virginia Home HealthCare: Parkmen*Skin Improve Internet

Oct 21 2016
Luminis Bella Epoque I ordered a trial sample of Luminis from Bella Epoque. Had 3 deductions from my checking acct, two of $88.99 Fountain Valley California
Author: Kernersville, North Carolina On-Line Stores: Luminis Bella Epoque Fountain Valley, California