Your Search | all pro transmission & auto care

Jul 27 2016
Don Cooper - Appraisal's by Doug/Dusty Lane Appraisals/Street Rod Corner Fraud, Rip Off, Calgary Alberta
Author: Calgary, Alberta Auto Inspection: Don Cooper - Appraisal's by Doug STRATHMORE, Alberta

2, Report #1319292

Jul 27 2016
Atlanta Blue Jays Anthony Dye, Atlanta Blue Jays Baseball Owner took money for 16U season, provided only 50% season, kept all money Atlanta Georgia Author: Roswell, Georgia Sports Teams & Clubs: Atlanta Blue Jays Atlanta, Georgia

3, Report #1319280

Jul 27 2016
InfinitiUSA / Nissan USA Why won't Infinity/Nissan Stand behind thier defetive product? Nationwide Author: WESTMINSTER, Colorado Auto manufactures: InfinitiUSA Nationwide

4, Report #1319271

Jul 27 2016
Vision Property Management Lease To Own And Cash Homes - Vision Property Managementhttps://vpm3.com I was in search of a rental property on craiglist and i came across a three bedroom fixer upper home located at 137 Auriles street Duqesne PA 15110 initially i was interested in the advertisment of 350 down 320 a month you fix up from the begining i was scammed. False advertising this property i talk to a sales person who told me i would only need 900.00 to qualify for this property i said great eventhough my income was well over $900.00 but we all like to save and invest! Columbia South Carolina Author: Duquesne, Pennsylvania Property Management: Vision Property Management Columbia, South Carolina

5, Report #1319260

House of Cars Providing false or misleading information Calgary Alberta
Author: Calgary, Alberta Auto Dealers: House of Cars Nationwide

6, Report #1319209

Jul 27 2016
EOS FITNESS On or about July 6, 2016 was advised all payments for training package had been paid. On 7/27 another payment was taken out. North Las Vegas NV Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Health Clubs & Gyms: EOS FITNESS Nationwide

7, Report #1319176

Jul 27 2016
Beauty Care Products I ordered a free trial of weight loss supplements, I only needed to pay shipping and handling. Sounded great until 14 days and 3 hours later when I received a surprise email that notified me I was being unexpectedly billed $93.59, a trial completion charge. What?! Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Kingsford, Michigan Weightloss Programs: Beauty Care Products Fort Lauderdale, Florida

8, Report #1319182

Jul 27 2016
Auto barn Paul Lu Auto barn (owner Paul Lu) ripped me off by selling me a car that had a severely cracked frame and was unsafe to drive off the lot. And went down hill from there. Marietta Georgia
Author: Kennesaw, Georgia Auto Dealers: Auto barn Marietta, Georgia

9, Report #1319171

Equity Connect Co. Lottery Winner Scam New York New York
Author: Evans City, Pennsylvania Auto Dealers: Equity Connect Co. New York, New York

10, Report #1319169

Jul 27 2016
Vehicle Services Department AutoAssure sells extended vehicle warranty Plano Texas Author: Joplin, Missouri Auto Warranty: Vehicle Services Department Plano, Texas

11, Report #1319160

Jul 27 2016
asm Benson I went and looked at a home at 4892 Kensington gave Benson my voucher and he had it for sixty days the house failed inspection twice the second time nobody was even there to let them in after calling them for two days in a row finally I reached somebody and all she can say sorry long story short I still don't have a place to stay and I want my 25 dollar money order because they did nothing for me but lie and give me the run a round south field mi Michigan Author: DETROIT, Michigan Appliances: asm MI

12, Report #1319158

Jul 27 2016
Life Cell South Beach Skin Care after offering a free trial were charged 189.00, the ad is very decieving, in small print states to return in 30 days if not satisfied. So sorry I did not read or understand these terms. If it looks too good to be true, it is. Hopefully other elderly individuals will review the terms before accepting their free trial offer. Hollywood Florida Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Bait-and-Switch: Life Cell South Beach Skin Care Hollywood, Florida

13, Report #1319157

Jul 27 2016
International Living Magazine Dream Retirement Project, IL Postcards, IL Fast Track conference MAJOR RIP OFF & NO REFUNDS FOR ANY REASON, RUDE CUSTOMER CARE Frederick Maryland Author: Seaford, Delaware News Media: International Living Magazine Frederick, Maryland

14, Report #1319123

Jul 26 2016
nextdayauto.com TERRIBLE COMPANY Internet Author: Anchorage, Alaska Auto Parts: nextdayauto.com Internet

15, Report #1319122

Jul 26 2016
Good Sam Insurance Good Sam RV InsuranceGood Sam Insurance AgencyGood Sam Enterprises, LLC BAIT & SWITCH - Premiums Internet Author: Plainview, Texas Auto Advertising Services: Good Sam Insurance Internet

16, Report #1319110

Jul 26 2016
Wards Radiator Ryan Ward unprofessional, dishonest, slow Hartsville South Carolina Author: Hartsville, South Carolina Auto Rentals: Wards Radiator Hartsville, South Carolina

17, Report #1319099

Jul 26 2016
Southwest Engines SWEngines SW engines took 3395.00 dollars out of my account before I authorized the order via email, kept 848.00 dollars after canceling in 24 hours Tulsa Internet Author: Mesa, Arizona Auto Parts: Southwest Engines Internet

18, Report #1319080

Jul 26 2016
Al Serra Service Dept. James Marchetti, Tate and Eric Ripoff Service Dept. Rude coniviers shady Management Grand Blanc Michigan Author: Linden, Michigan Auto Repair Service: Al Serra Service Dept. James Marchetti Grand Blanc, Michigan

19, Report #1319073

Jul 26 2016
Tanner transmission ,taylorsville Scammers Taylorsville Utah Author: West jordan, Utah Auto Mechanics: Tanner transmission (taylorsville Taylorsville, Utah

20, Report #1319074

Jul 26 2016
Community All Stars San Diego CAS SHADY COMPANY San Diego California Author: Alabama Drug Dealers: Community All Stars San Diego San Diego, California

21, Report #1319071

Jul 26 2016
Silver Lightning Home Health Care Jack& HR coordinator &President This Company treats Healthcare Professionals Unprofessionally. They have no respect for us and all they care about is money not the patients or employees. Their checks also bounce! RUN, this mom and pops business should get struck by lightning! Oakland Park Florida Author: Dade and Broward County, Florida Better Business Bureau: Silver Lightning Home Health Care Oakland Park, Florida

22, Report #1319048

Jul 26 2016
AAMCO TRANSMISSIONS ACCEL AUTOMOTIVE INC. BOBBY ,MANAGER, I left my 98 Chevy Blazer at AAMCO in Fort Pierce to have my transmission rebuilt. I was charged $2,395.07 for the job. I month later I had transmission fluid all over my driveway. I called Bobby the manager, he informed me the seal and gasket need to be replaced now. I told him this should should have been done at the time he rebuilt the transmission. He quoted me another $600.00 to do the job. . I have another AAMCO shop who is going to testify for me in court that the seal and gasket must have been changed at the time of the rebuilt. Ft.Pierce Florida Author: Port St.Lucie, Florida Mechanics: Auto Repair Service: AAMCO TRANSMISSIONS Ft.Pierce, Florida

23, Report #1319055

Carbiz Russ Tzvetanov, Danni Miller Manager wrecked our car Essex Maryland
Author: Essex, Maryland Auto Dealers: Carbiz Essex, Maryland

24, Report #1319053

Jul 26 2016
Drivetime Sold me a car that I was told they went through and checked everything 60 days later fuel injection system goes out transmission codes pop up and they tell me warranty they sold we doesn't cover the car. Riverside California Author: Hemet, California Auto Dealers: Drivetime Riverside, California

25, Report #1319043

Jul 26 2016
Coyote classics Only wants homeruns Green Iowa Author: omaha, Nebraska Auto Dealers: Coyote classics Green, Iowa